Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65445 times)
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:52:07 AM

Ripple is a pump and dump play ground of whales that is why I am very carefully investing on this only had a small amount in case a pump happen just like the last time I still don't see the logic and feature of this coin on how will this coin get adopted mainstream.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waltonvani

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:58:52 AM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

Perhaps you met many scammed coins while you were investing. XRP is good and transparent coin . It is considered as future digital currency after bitcoin and many big financial companies and organizations are using this coin as central payment system . I think you did not research fully about this project .

Minexcoin — A new era of payments || ICO || DISCUSSION
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:02:15 AM

Perhaps you met many scammed coins while you were investing. XRP is good and transparent coin . It is considered as future digital currency after bitcoin and many big financial companies and organizations are using this coin as central payment system . I think you did not research fully about this project .
XRP is the future.It is not something to be neglected.I usually don't promote altcoins but XRP has caught my attention recently.They way it's price is peeking,the way investors are dealing with it shows uncanny resemblance with bitcoins in the early days.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

many big financial companies and organizations are using this coin as central payment system .

Completely wrong. Only Ripple (Labs) is using XRP's for 0.1% of their operations. One XRP worth $ 1 would serve them just fine and the company would operate the same.
You either completely clueless or a cheap, worthless troll.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908676.msg18998638#msg18998638

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

if vitalk buterin thinks very highly of ripple, it only instills more confidence... ethereum has grown tremendously since 2013, but compared to ripple, the use cases are very different.

excerpt from 2013

For those who want the advantages that cryptocurrency offers, such as the increased financial freedom and privacy, cryptographically guaranteed security, minimal fees, irrelevance of national borders, and advanced features such as cryptographically enforced contracts and brainwallets, but do not want to deal with Bitcoin’s volatile value, Ripple is the solution. Ripple also has the potential for much greater integration with the existing banking system, as its currency exchange is a service that even existing financial businesses will quickly be able to benefit from.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/introducing-ripple/
Elsada

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:57:58 PM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

some newbie accounts have created some xrp threads to talk about something bad .
Perhaps They have sold out all xrps under 10,000sats so now they gave out many bad reasons to this coin.
Do not cry here . Just go and buy cheap coins as soon as possible then you can get a big profit after this year.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:03:46 PM

There is interesting interview with Ripple CTO published yesterday, he says that Ripple will be More Decentralized than Bitcoin.
And the only way to differentiate between Bitcoin and Ripple in terms of transparency is the fact that Ripple technology tracks information by account.

What do you guys think about this?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/editorial-ripple-cto-says-ripple-will-decentralized-bitcoin/
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

I think the one certainty is that Ripple will continue to polarise opinion.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:05:20 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 11:34:59 PM by ðºÞæ

I think the one certainty is that Ripple will continue to polarise opinion.
I know for a fact some have extreme difficulty dealing with hard facts and truth, they will buy dog shit if someone promises they will have double the amount tomorrow.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:14:02 PM

Banks will likely just copy ripples code and setuo their own nodes and miners. Probably cheaper than paying a fee on transactions. Ripple sounds nice in theory though. Banks will rip it off.
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

Just a garbage bubble taking place in current Ripple situation.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:06:20 PM

I never consider ripple as a digital currency since its company can generate as many coins as they want and the more the release the coin, the less value it can be. And they can easily dump it if they want. I expect more potential coin can be listed in the top 10 but not ripple
SoMuchDerp

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:30:39 AM

Ripple as a company has switched to building on the Interledger Protocol. Their plans do not include XRP in any way. The points that shills make are all from the old roadmap or unofficial sources. Cost savings without XRP all are described in the latest publication by Ripple:

https://ripple.com/files/ripple_solutions_guide.pdf

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:06:45 AM

the funny thing about altcoin investors is that they don't give a shit about what they are investing in, even if they are scam!
we have seen many times that even altcoins with a keylogger, virus,... in their wallet file have been listed on exchanges and be traded! and that is the obvious kind of scam.

in this market people only care about money. and if an altcoin can give it to them, then they will invest in it.
now the experienced traders know when to get out and get out with profit while others wait around or get in too late and get dumped on.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:11:18 AM

Better for the investor to stop investing in this coins i personally dont buy this coins so just do a more deep research in the background of the coin you can really see the information of the coins and know if its a scam so it doesnt waste your money.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 04:24:18 AM

Better for the investor to stop investing in this coins i personally dont buy this coins so just do a more deep research in the background of the coin you can really see the information of the coins and know if its a scam so it doesnt waste your money.

we're all buying XRPs lol you'd be left behind. it don't matter now whether you call it scam but we are mooning. banks are using it already and there is no stopping ripples from shooting up. its less than a dollar still and when it goes beyond $5, you'd still be shouting scam to still want the price to go less than 0.20$, its never going to happen now.

let your money grow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:51:42 AM

we're all buying XRPs lol you'd be left behind. it don't matter now whether you call it scam but we are mooning. banks are using it already and there is no stopping ripples from shooting up. its less than a dollar still and when it goes beyond $5, you'd still be shouting scam to still want the price to go less than 0.20$, its never going to happen now.

let your money grow.

You made money, congratulations. XRP, the token IOU that is on exchanges is not used by banks. Who told you this? Ask any Ripple employee and they will tell you there is no XRP being used by banks. Price is not what this thread is about. That is in the Speculation section. We all know that scams and pump/dumps can be profitable. That is why people perpetuate them.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 04:56:38 AM

let your money grow.

You made money, congratulations. XRP, the token IOU that is on exchanges is not used by banks. Who told you this? Ask any Ripple employee and they will tell you there is no XRP being used by banks. Price is not what this thread is about. That is in the Speculation section. We all know that scams and pump/dumps can be profitable. That is why people perpetuate them.

ye ye whatever. not used or used doesn't matter. i can help you troll whenever you like but not my time really. i have jumped into the bandwagon when it was  less than $0.05. my ripples are ripping all those below it including eth.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:07:47 AM

ye ye whatever. not used or used doesn't matter.
Lol, hypnotised or complete braindead. Even Ripple does not use XRP 99.99% of time.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

ye ye whatever. not used or used doesn't matter.
Lol, hypnotised or complete braindead. Even Ripple does not use XRP 99.99% of time.

i'm are not concerned whether its centralized or not. what matters is i got my profit. that's just it. i don't care what ripples is actually. i left thousands still in my account. withdraw half of it. lol i'm counting my profit while braindead. how's that?  Roll Eyes  thanks to those shitty bank news.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀