Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65444 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:55:34 AM

Not concerned with it being centralized or not ?

..you should be.  Roll Eyes

I doubt ANY of you are actually.

Better for the investor to stop investing in this coins i personally dont buy this coins so just do a more deep research in the background of the coin you can really see the information of the coins and know if its a scam so it doesnt waste your money.

we're all buying XRPs lol you'd be left behind. it don't matter now whether you call it scam but we are mooning. banks are using it already and there is no stopping ripples from shooting up. its less than a dollar still and when it goes beyond $5, you'd still be shouting scam to still want the price to go less than 0.20$, its never going to happen now.

let your money grow.

You made money, congratulations. XRP, the token IOU that is on exchanges is not used by banks. Who told you this? Ask any Ripple employee and they will tell you there is no XRP being used by banks. Price is not what this thread is about. That is in the Speculation section. We all know that scams and pump/dumps can be profitable. That is why people perpetuate them.

Yup.

This altcoin shit has been a scam from end to end for years now.
This guy show cases the piss poor mentality of all these profiteer douche bags.
Nobody gives two fucking shits if it's a scam.. they are simply counting their Bitcoin ROI'z.

The entire Altcoin scene is nothing but a swirling vortex of retarded profiteer faggotry.
I see the exact same formulaic idiotic commentary swirl around like a tornado that never dies.
Scam this.. profit that.. FUD etc
What matters ?

Profit.

Does a coin function in a good way ?
Who gives a fuck your a FUD'er jealous of mah ROI'z !!!!111ONE  Angry
Right ?
I heard that oh i dunno maybe from every shill from every coin ever LOL
I heard Doge tard's say it's legit because they made a bit of BTC off it.

Just realize the cops are coming.
I hope they seize your money you greedy immoral corrupt self serving losers.
You don't deserve it.

You all took a great idea with promise and made damn sure to shit on it to death.
To the point where all the legit players are forced out and the scene is dominated by sleazy little rats scurrying around in the shadows nibbling away at the ROI's from what ever the fuck is paying out right now.

Anyone with half a brain would have left years ago..

It's NOW like watching a pack of scammers collectively run their scammy schemes.
When this shit was legit Ripple was ignored.
Now ?  Roll Eyes

I warned you all long ago.
You will suffer the consequences and i as usual will laugh my god damn ass off and say i told you so and i will relish every moment of it too.

So by all means carry on with the chasing your luscious sweet tantalizing ROI'z.
And before you mumble some bullshit at me about being jealous bear in mind i heard it all before and answered your cliche'd retorts a thousands times before already.

Bitcointalk = Jiggle dick-holster for bucks $$$

I would smile if the Fed's shut this site down.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:14:43 AM

too eye opener isn't it?  profit is always a profit.
when ethereum was just $12 and have been forked over and over those trolls keep trolling and holders kept dumping til it dip to $7. believe it or not i kept holding the 600 eth i have  thinking i invested to a wrong token. and all i realize these fucktards wants profit after all.

the history keeps repeating and may really want to repeat again. and this time its ripple.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
freeElectron

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

Not concerned with it being centralized or not ?

..you should be.  Roll Eyes

I doubt ANY of you are actually.

Better for the investor to stop investing in this coins i personally dont buy this coins so just do a more deep research in the background of the coin you can really see the information of the coins and know if its a scam so it doesnt waste your money.

we're all buying XRPs lol you'd be left behind. it don't matter now whether you call it scam but we are mooning. banks are using it already and there is no stopping ripples from shooting up. its less than a dollar still and when it goes beyond $5, you'd still be shouting scam to still want the price to go less than 0.20$, its never going to happen now.

let your money grow.

You made money, congratulations. XRP, the token IOU that is on exchanges is not used by banks. Who told you this? Ask any Ripple employee and they will tell you there is no XRP being used by banks. Price is not what this thread is about. That is in the Speculation section. We all know that scams and pump/dumps can be profitable. That is why people perpetuate them.

Yup.

This altcoin shit has been a scam from end to end for years now.
This guy show cases the piss poor mentality of all these profiteer douche bags.
Nobody gives two fucking shits if it's a scam.. they are simply counting their Bitcoin ROI'z.

The entire Altcoin scene is nothing but a swirling vortex of retarded profiteer faggotry.
I see the exact same formulaic idiotic commentary swirl around like a tornado that never dies.
Scam this.. profit that.. FUD etc
What matters ?

Profit.

Does a coin function in a good way ?
Who gives a fuck your a FUD'er jealous of mah ROI'z !!!!111ONE  Angry
Right ?
I heard that oh i dunno maybe from every shill from every coin ever LOL
I heard Doge tard's say it's legit because they made a bit of BTC off it.

Just realize the cops are coming.
I hope they seize your money you greedy immoral corrupt self serving losers.
You don't deserve it.

You all took a great idea with promise and made damn sure to shit on it to death.
To the point where all the legit players are forced out and the scene is dominated by sleazy little rats scurrying around in the shadows nibbling away at the ROI's from what ever the fuck is paying out right now.

Anyone with half a brain would have left years ago..

It's NOW like watching a pack of scammers collectively run their scammy schemes.
When this shit was legit Ripple was ignored.
Now ?  Roll Eyes

I warned you all long ago.
You will suffer the consequences and i as usual will laugh my god damn ass off and say i told you so and i will relish every moment of it too.

So by all means carry on with the chasing your luscious sweet tantalizing ROI'z.
And before you mumble some bullshit at me about being jealous bear in mind i heard it all before and answered your cliche'd retorts a thousands times before already.

Bitcointalk = Jiggle dick-holster for bucks $$$

I would smile if the Fed's shut this site down.

Well, Ripple is more decentralized than bitcoin.
On bitcoin, 5 mining pools control 51%.

Its more energy efficient than bitcoin.

Its faster than bitcoin.

aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:36:40 AM

ye ye whatever. not used or used doesn't matter.
Lol, hypnotised or complete braindead. Even Ripple does not use XRP 99.99% of time.

i'm are not concerned whether its centralized or not. what matters is i got my profit. that's just it. i don't care what ripples is actually. i left thousands still in my account. withdraw half of it. lol i'm counting my profit while braindead. how's that?  Roll Eyes  thanks to those shitty bank news.

That's how a trader make a profit,the most important is you make a profit whether it's a pump and dump coin as long as  the coin is gaining trust among speculators and whales are pushing it up with innovation or not,good thinking..

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:13:13 AM

Ripple is more decentralized than bitcoin.

One centralized company is more centralized then 5 mining pools, yes the world is truly goofed.
XRP is the crypto equivalent of the fidget spinner craze. What does it do, never mind dont ask hard questions.

All of Ripple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQKxSVLLfAk

The zombies are not restricted to the crypto scene or spinning "must haves". It is right across the board and even drinking animal (cow, goat...) milk becomes a totally natural thing to do, yes if you're a calf. Nature, honesty, pride, common sense..... is totally foreign to this (other) separate bloodline.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
freeElectron

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:22:49 AM

One centralized company is more centralized then 5 mining pools, yes the world is truly goofed.
XRP is the crypto equivalent of the fidget spinner craze. What does it do, never mind dont ask hard questions.

The zombies are not restricted to the crypto scene or spinning "must haves". It is right across the board and even drinking animal (cow, goat...) milk becomes a totally natural thing to do, yes if you're a calf. Nature, honesty, pride, common sense..... is totally foreign to this (other) separate bloodline.

Butthurt miners are screaming scam all the time. It makes sense because it proves that they have been betting on the wrong horse.

https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

"
1. Diversify validators on RCL.

In order to maintain future network reliability and mitigate the risk of a single point of failure, RCL needs to be able to securely run without depending on any one entity. Today, RCL has 25 validator nodes running, but continuing to grow and diversify this list of recommended validator operators is a priority for us. Diversification means a variety of identities, geographic locations and software platforms, all of which will further mitigate the risk of a single point of failure. "

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

Butthurt miners are screaming scam all the time. It makes sense because it proves that they have been betting on the wrong horse.

https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

"
1. Diversify validators on RCL.

In order to maintain future network reliability and mitigate the risk of a single point of failure, RCL needs to be able to securely run without depending on any one entity. Today, RCL has 25 validator nodes running, but continuing to grow and diversify this list of recommended validator operators is a priority for us. Diversification means a variety of identities, geographic locations and software platforms, all of which will further mitigate the risk of a single point of failure. "

Bitcoin is almost like centralized so there is nothing new to being centralized these days. I have no idea what banks are doing with ripple but i did invest to it. Having just enough if ever XRP goes to the sky.

SONM project is their best option for those miners, check my signature.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Calangaman

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:37:24 AM

Investors go for XRP for the easy buck but shall soon feel the pain.

No fundamentals, centralized coin, high inflation.

We call that learning curve!

Strong fundamentals are with BTC, ETH, LTC, MONA.
freeElectron

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:39:36 AM

in two years, XRP had 20 % inflation while LTC had 35%.

BTC and LTC are centralized to a couple of mining pools.

So, what was your point again?
Calangaman

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:48:57 AM

LTC = inflation planned by algo with halving periods, capped to 84 mln, 60% already mined

Ripple = inflation decided by company, 37% mined

I'd love to hear your investment rationale on XRP as well.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:58:22 AM

Fraud is something like onecoin, XRP isn't. It can crash of course and have no fundamentals as said before.. but profit is profit.. to buy more BTC.

What's about this : https://twitter.com/Interledger/status/864220879819083776
The Interledger call on Wednesday will include a sneak preview of payment demo between #XRP and #ETH! https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-interledger/2017May/0005.html
freeElectron

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:33:19 AM

LTC = inflation planned by algo with halving periods, capped to 84 mln, 60% already mined

Ripple = inflation decided by company, 37% mined

I'd love to hear your investment rationale on XRP as well.

Yeah, but we do know that the LTC will get inflated more for sure.
With XRP, it's possible they will release all coins at some point, but its also possible something else will happen.

With BTC/LTC you have a constant drain of many millions of dollars a day for electricity.
It will go on for a very long time.
It will be taken from the users.
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

My hands are shaking on the sell button, do I exit now or do I hodl???
Calangaman

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

always better to sell in a bull market
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:41:47 AM

always better to sell in a bull market

Nope, See the chart and take all the news from the media and other traders. Ripple's value is still less compared to its features. Hold now and wait for the right time.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

So wait, someone's calling the second largest coin a fraud? I'm not that much into alt-coin story but even I know that it can hardly be a fraud.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
freeElectron

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

So wait, someone's calling the second largest coin a fraud? I'm not that much into alt-coin story but even I know that it can hardly be a fraud.

For all we know, Ripple could be the original.

It was started 2004/2005.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)

"The predecessor to the Ripple payment protocol, Ripplepay, was first developed in 2004 by Ryan Fugger,[18][19] a web developer in Vancouver, British Columbia.[20] Fugger conceived of the idea after working on a local exchange trading system in Vancouver, and his intent was to create a monetary system that was decentralized and could effectively allow individuals and communities to create their own money. Fugger's first iteration of this system, RipplePay.com,[21] debuted in 2005 as a financial service to provide secure payment options to members of an online community via a global network."

Calangaman

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

"The predecessor to the Ripple payment protocol, Ripplepay, was first developed in 2004 by Ryan Fugger,[18][19] a web developer in Vancouver, British Columbia.[20] Fugger conceived of the idea after working on a local exchange trading system in Vancouver, and his intent was to create a monetary system that was decentralized and could effectively allow individuals and communities to create their own money. Fugger's first iteration of this system, RipplePay.com,[21] debuted in 2005 as a financial service to provide secure payment options to members of an online community via a global network."

This is exactly what people misunderstand. Ripple won't distribute XRP thru its clients but will help organizations to transact easily with a token of their own.

Why would an organization use a token like XRP that is centralized at an external corporation ?

I'm yet to get a convincing answer about that.
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

I like to think of Ripple as a meta-currency designed to enhance existing currencies.
freeElectron

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

This is exactly what people misunderstand. Ripple won't distribute XRP thru its clients but will help organizations to transact easily with a token of their own.

Why would an organization use a token like XRP that is centralized at an external corporation ?

I'm yet to get a convincing answer about that.

You can remove ripple the corporation, and XRP will work as usual. I do not see your points.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: