Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65456 times)
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

I've been holding some XRP for many years now. Ripple is on fire right now!

This thread is pretty hilarious in my opinion. The amount of ignorance, false information and just plain stupidity coming from certain characters is pretty laughable.

They're like religious fanatics, not too different from ISIS, in that both are delusional morons.

Agree.  And I cannot prevent my fingers from typing this... FAKE NEWS!  SAD!

The cryptoworld is full of sad people that are just mad they didnt join Ripple when the price was low and Ripple is going to the moon.
So they make up bs and silly false facts about Ripple because they are mad.

So sad to see
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

To me since this tokens is for use of the banks, why do they create billion of it to be trading on exchanges, but it is a fact that alot of people have made moneys trading this token and this is what matter to most people
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:22:03 PM

I invested 5btc worth of XRP 6months ago when it was around $0.2 do you know how much BTC i have now for investing a fraud coin?hahaha

Let me hold some  Shocked Grin Lol, but seriously good foresight!!!  I wish I had the collateral to throw my weight into some of the up and coming altcoins like you do.
Litvin

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

Ripple is a secret weapon of banks against crypto currency!
States and banks through ripple want to seize and destroy the crypto currency with the entire crypto currency market! This crypto currency is a scam of states and banks.
For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will grow insignificantly, but the Ripple capitalization will increase due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the main crypto-currencies using Ripple, then there will be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely eliminated.
The crypto-currency world will be devaluated and discredited with the help of the governments of the world.
After any operations with the crypto currency will be pursued by the state under new and very strict government laws.

Tell this to as many people as possible. If we all do not stop this state monster, the world of crypto currency will be destroyed!

The main difference between the virtual currency XRP, created by the state-owned company Ripple, is that this digital currency can not be produced. There are currently no pools or miners for XRP mining. Coins of this crypt currency are produced, in fact, as banknotes on a printing press. The release of these tokens is not limited to anything, as a result of which they can be infinitely many.

The main function of the XRP coin is to carry out interbank operations to transfer funds.

Based on this, it can be concluded that XRP is a centralized virtual currency with unlimited emissions, created and used by the banking system.
At the moment, events are important in the world of virtual currencies. Many owners of banking institutions claim that bitkoyn is a soap bubble, and we are trying to reduce its popularity, as this poses a threat to their sphere of activity. At the same time, many understand that direct opposition to the Bitkoyn network can lead to the complete collapse of the financial system. Therefore, it was decided to introduce a new digital XRP to the market. At the same time, members of the banking sector did not come up with anything new.

The digital currency of Ripple was integrated into the virtual currency market using all their capabilities. The integration process occurred in several stages, which caused a gradual dependence on members of the crypto-currency community. At the same time, the essence of the currency remains similar to the US dollar. Thus, all the banks of the world have united to fight bitkoyanami and created their own currency wave. In the end, after uniting, they got a much better chance of winning.

All news about this digital currency is released exclusively positively, all user requirements are met. In addition, the issue of coins is not limited. And because of the increase in the value of the coins, they quickly bought up, although they did not suspect that for the money received with the help of financing, users buy conventional candy wrappers created by bankers who do not have security.
After the huge issue of Ripple will be destroyed private user assets! Crypto currency of the whole world will be discredited! Ripple will be used only by interbank world blockbuster. It will be announced to the whole world about the collapse of the crypto-currency market and it will never be reborn.

Ripple Customers
According to the data published on the official portal of the company, the branches of the organization are located in such cities as:
Sydney, Luxembourg, Singapore, New York.
The client base of the company includes more than 100 customers located in different parts of the world. Ripple's clients are financial institutions from Europe, North America and Australia. In 2017, the banking institution Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, which is considered Japan's largest financial institution, has about 90 offices in all countries of the world.

In addition to the above, the company takes part in the program "Digital India", in which the largest banks of the country participate. Ripple also officially works with Chinese banks.

Also recently, an international payment network used by residents of many countries under the name American Express was connected to the Ripple network.

Based on the above information, we can say that Ripple is an organization actively promoting the technology of the distributed registry in the banking sector.

Tell this to as many people as possible. If we all do not stop this state monster, the world of crypto currency will be destroyed!
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:17:27 AM

^ lmao is this the best butcorners can do hahhaha
d0nsly

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:18:40 AM

you are causing a FUD so the price can fall, then you can buy as much as possible
i got you there
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

LMAO seems like the fraud you are saying turned my 5BTCs to 40BTCs?i love ponzis and frauds.
kdoh

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

There is nothing wrong with riding a coin during big pump. I personally sold my ripple today for mincoin, but  XRP made me like $700 from my $100 initial investment.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

I invested 5btc worth of XRP 6months ago when it was around $0.2 do you know how much BTC i have now for investing a fraud coin?hahaha

So at the end you got back to btc..... Hm... Interesting.  Grin

Calangaman

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:26:47 AM

At least you still consider BTC as the benchmark. It says it all.

XRP implied valuation based on 100 billions is now above BTC's current....

Time to pull the plug...
altcoin999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

States and banks through ripple want to seize and destroy the crypto currency with the entire crypto currency market! This crypto currency is a scam of states and banks.
For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will grow insignificantly, but the Ripple capitalization will increase due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the main crypto-currencies using Ripple, then there will be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely eliminated.
The crypto-currency world will be devaluated and discredited with the help of the governments of the world.
After any operations with the crypto currency will be pursued by the state under new and very strict government laws.

The main difference between the virtual currency XRP, created by the state-owned company Ripple, is that this digital currency can not be produced. There are currently no pools or miners for XRP mining. Coins of this crypt currency are produced, in fact, as banknotes on a printing press. The release of these tokens is not limited to anything, as a result of which they can be infinitely many.

The main function of the XRP coin is to carry out interbank operations to transfer funds.

Based on this, it can be concluded that XRP is a centralized virtual currency with unlimited emissions, created and used by the banking system.
At the moment, events are important in the world of virtual currencies. Many owners of banking institutions claim that bitkoyn is a soap bubble, and we are trying to reduce its popularity, as this poses a threat to their sphere of activity. At the same time, many understand that direct opposition to the Bitkoyn network can lead to the complete collapse of the financial system. Therefore, it was decided to introduce a new digital XRP to the market. At the same time, members of the banking sector did not come up with anything new.

The digital currency of Ripple was integrated into the virtual currency market using all their capabilities. The integration process occurred in several stages, which caused a gradual dependence on members of the crypto-currency community. At the same time, the essence of the currency remains similar to the US dollar. Thus, all the banks of the world have united to fight bitkoyanami and created their own currency wave. In the end, after uniting, they got a much better chance of winning.

All news about this digital currency is released exclusively positively, all user requirements are met. In addition, the issue of coins is not limited. And because of the increase in the value of the coins, they quickly bought up, although they did not suspect that for the money received with the help of financing, users buy conventional candy wrappers created by bankers who do not have security.
After the huge issue of Ripple will be destroyed private user assets! Crypto currency of the whole world will be discredited! Ripple will be used only by interbank world blockbuster. It will be announced to the whole world about the collapse of the crypto-currency market and it will never be reborn.

Ripple Customers
According to the data published on the official portal of the company, the branches of the organization are located in such cities as:
The client base of the company includes more than 100 customers located in different parts of the world. Ripple's clients are financial institutions from Europe, North America and Australia. In 2017, the banking institution Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, which is considered Japan's largest financial institution, has about 90 offices in all countries of the world.

In addition to the above, the company takes part in the program "Digital India", in which the largest banks of the country participate. Ripple also officially works with Chinese banks.

Also recently, an international payment network used by residents of many countries under the name American Express was connected to the Ripple network.

Based on the above information, we can say that Ripple is an organization actively promoting the technology of the distributed registry in the banking sector.

yeah but investor and traders dont care enough about that
as long their money grow and they can get more profit from it they would never stop told other to buy it
as small trader and investor, i can not agree and also can not disagree with that
kilojay

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

I've been holding some XRP for many years now. Ripple is on fire right now!

This thread is pretty hilarious in my opinion. The amount of ignorance, false information and just plain stupidity coming from certain characters is pretty laughable.

They're like religious fanatics, not too different from ISIS, in that both are delusional morons.

Agree.  And I cannot prevent my fingers from typing this... FAKE NEWS!  SAD!
You think like the typical noob in cryptocurrency theres A LOT more than you can even begin to understand
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

You don't buy ripple to hold. You buy to trade. That's the best use for it.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kilojay

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

Ripple implements feature called "Balance Freeze" which allows gateways (nodes essentially) to freeze your funds, this "feature" to freeze million dollars.  My advice is anyone in crypto invest in a good cold wallet because when ripple decides to steal.. I mean "freeze" peoples money where do you think these fools, I mean investors are going to look to replace their losses?
kilojay

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

Ripple Customers

Xrp separate the smart people from the sheep.  Do your self a favor and build a email list of all the ripple/xrp die hards and supporters.  Take that email list and market cheap beach front property in Kansas to them.  They will start a bidding war trying to buy it all up before its all gone.  Ripple buyers are very easy victims a sales mans dream ; )
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

but if you are a risky person ripple also good for long term holdings, a lots of people said that it was a scammed project but the hype is keep putting it
up, i remember back then when ripple is just 300sat and went high to 16k sat now look at it almost touching 3$ well its still investors decisions and
own risk to take,.
kilojay

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

but if you are a risky person ripple also good for long term holdings, a lots of people said that it was a scammed project but the hype is keep putting it
up, i remember back then when ripple is just 300sat and went high to 16k sat now look at it almost touching 3$ well its still investors decisions and
own risk to take,.
Ripple is still a scam and will be until the banks decide they have made enough and want to fuck everyone over, could be 3months could be 3 years its totally up to them which is why its a scam One group of people (In this case banks) shouldn't control the value of the entire cryptocurrency
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

if Ripple scam, why does the price keep rising and investor confidence getting higher? it is evident that Ripple is now positioned 2 (above Ethereum which has a high level of confidence) can you explain in more detail?
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

Ripple Customers

is this information that you made right?
I do not think a crypto currency could destroy the crypto world.
it's impossible i guess.

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

Freezing accounts is a lie by buttcorners Cheesy.
Hillaryous like they try to stop XRP
lmao
Next week in  "whats next fpr xrp" with buttcorn and litecorn devs talking about everything else is a scambut not buttcorn and litecorn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: