Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 06:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65471 times)
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

Ripple's total market cap has outperformed ETH's total marketcap. Meaning crypto people are now investing in Ripple. Even the huge whales are so afraid to dump as the volume is so huge. Huge number of volume will kill the centralization.

It is but as you can see you can earn more bitcoin trading it. Thats why people buy it. I personally wouldn't buy it. There are other opportunities

This makes really so little sense... Ethereum is a very useful platform used by hundreds of excell]ent new projects. Who is using Ripple? Seems just a huge pump and dump operation to me.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
zenman0

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Ripple's total market cap has outperformed ETH's total marketcap. Meaning crypto people are now investing in Ripple. Even the huge whales are so afraid to dump as the volume is so huge. Huge number of volume will kill the centralization.

It is but as you can see you can earn more bitcoin trading it. Thats why people buy it. I personally wouldn't buy it. There are other opportunities

This makes really so little sense... Ethereum is a very useful platform used by hundreds of excell]ent new projects. Who is using Ripple? Seems just a huge pump and dump operation to me.

Yes, I have the same opinion on Ripple. It really looks like a pump and dump. The price increase is not healthy according to the real value of Ripple. The sad thing about this is, that it will scare a lot of newbies away, if the dump occurs.
TravelMug

Activity: 2702
Merit: 856

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Centralized coins? Who do you think will benefit from it?

This is just a simple pump-and-dump for all I care. I already moved out because I know that this will end one of this days. I just hoping that this newbies who are buying at the top price will simple get out. We have seen this in bitcoin last month. Irrational behaviors of buyers, then suddenly bitcoin stalled at $13K. Those who bought at $16-$19K are now trapped.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Yeah, probably it is artificial pump in these days. However, may be it is connected with Ripple test between South Korea and Japan

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

people buy 1 altcoin just because some news. even bank accept ripple I dont know how we can make profit from it

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Thank you for pointing out,this is why i hate people who still getting XRP because they knew all a long its a centralized coin of the bankers that can destroy our good community.

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

I like most of you on here regret selling my 10 million ripples from the old days that i bought for nothing. I let my philosophical conflicts with Ripple prevent me from holding on to even a million for fun. Huge mistake obviously.

Ripple is the antithesis of bitcoin, it is not really a token it is definitely not a distributed, consensus crypto currency.

It has unlimited inflation potential, unlimited delution potential, it is governed and owned by bankers. It is everything I ever bought bitcoin to fight against, but I still should have held some for fun.

A sad sad joke of a coin that makes me realize the power of marketing, traditional business relationships, and hype.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

Thank you for pointing out,this is why i hate people who still getting XRP because they knew all a long its a centralized coin of the bankers that can destroy our good community.

People have  amnesia and have already forgot 2008 "crisis"

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/25/cyprus-bailout-deal-eu-closes-bank

Some how I don't fill any sorry for them, greed makes them blind even when every red sign is on the front of them.

nokati

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

I like most of you on here regret selling my 10 million ripples from the old days that i bought for nothing. I let my philosophical conflicts with Ripple prevent me from holding on to even a million for fun. Huge mistake obviously.

Ripple is the antithesis of bitcoin, it is not really a token it is definitely not a distributed, consensus crypto currency.

It has unlimited inflation potential, unlimited delution potential, it is governed and owned by bankers. It is everything I ever bought bitcoin to fight against, but I still should have held some for fun.

A sad sad joke of a coin that makes me realize the power of marketing, traditional business relationships, and hype.

You did the right thing, you didn't know when this is going to collapse and nobody knows it beside ripple and banks. If it was collapsing yesterday you wouldn't be sorry but glad. Its not a matter of if but when bank and ripple decide its time. Even a blind man can see the 100% manipulation of the price when looking at the chart. A nice steady pump every couple of days and breaking the fall. Look at the volume vs the price.

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

Nice Coin XRP.
Best coin XRP.

So much progress
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

so you're butthurt you sold and now want to spread FUD 🤔  cool, we get it...

i take it you bought BTC to pay $50+ in fees, take over 1 hr to send (or to stay unconfirmed behind 100,000+ other transactions), to get forked multiple times, and to cry with the other miners over what the "true" bitcoin is? GTFO ➡️
nokati

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

so you're butthurt you sold and now want to spread FUD 🤔  cool, we get it...

i take it you bought BTC to pay $50+ in fees, take over 1 hr to send (or to stay unconfirmed behind 100,000+ other transactions), to get forked multiple times, and to cry with the other miners over what the "true" bitcoin is? GTFO ➡️

Can you also explain what exactly his FUD is?

g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

he said, "It has unlimited inflation potential, unlimited delution potential, it is governed and owned by bankers." all of this is wrong.

xrp is deflationary, and it's not governed/owned by bankers... ripple is an independent company which sells a settlement asset to banks... he majority of people still remain clueless, or intentionally spread misinformation because xrp violates their crypto-anarchist ethics. get over yourselves...
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

he said, "It has unlimited inflation potential, unlimited delution potential, it is governed and owned by bankers." all of this is wrong.

xrp is deflationary, and it's not governed/owned by bankers... ripple is an independent company which sells a settlement asset to banks... he majority of people still remain clueless, or intentionally spread misinformation because xrp violates their crypto-anarchist ethics. get over yourselves...

WTF are you smoking, every rule that governs ripple can be changed by a meeting of guys in suits and ties. They can issue millions of more coins whenever they want and HAVE already done so over the years.

XRP merely only has the trappings of anything crypto, it has consensus rules but they can be changed on a whim, it has a money supply that has no boundaries, it has decentralization until it needs to be changed. NOTHING about XRP is based on ANY crypto principles EXCEPT what you see on the surface. Simply using words like consensus, nodes, decentralization, blah blah blah does not make you an independent entity that is beyond the control of governments and bankers.

Don't get me wrong here. Class B stocks with no rights to corporate assets, and no dividend have had value for 50 years now. XRP doesn't have to have any real principles behind it to have value and this latest push cements it as probably the shitcoin of the next decade. However, XRP is NOT in the same class of asset as Bitcoin it is NOT truly a crypto currency. Don't buy bitcoin if you hate it, but don't shill nonsense about XRP just because you pray to God that it is somehow better than Bitcoin because it isn't and never will be (the temporary crap ass btc txn fees be damned).

On a side note, I have made lots of money swing trading XRP. But it is still just a piece of shit phony utility token tied to a corporate Swift replacement. Can it potentially be the preferred currency of the internet, sure, but of all the coins in the top 10 it is also most likely to be worthless in 20 years.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
SiiGLe

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

I don’t understand why you think like that. Isn’t ripple one of most increased coins of last year. People who got in early on and successfully hold the coin made great amounts of money. I think we are being unfair to it as  community.

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
coin-continuum

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

For a long time I was looking at it, trying to understand it and later to see a fit time to step in, I did made a small profit but after I while I came to the exact same realization as you.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

I hope you did change your mind back then and you didn't sell of your ripple when you created this topic. Because i am so sure now you had made a lot holding your ripple till now.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

It is indeed a centralized coin controlled by the bankers but joining its hype is a great opportunity to get more profits before it dumps.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

I hope you did change your mind back then and you didn't sell of your ripple when you created this topic. Because i am so sure now you had made a lot holding your ripple till now.
Shit-Posting Level : 100

It is indeed a centralized coin controlled by the bankers but joining its hype is a great opportunity to get more profits before it dumps.
"It's a shit coin controlled by bankers blah blah.." Makes me cringe.Do you guys know anything beyond that ? Do you know how the crypto market works for that matter ? The coin didn't become centralised yesterday,the day it was launched it was made very clear that it would be centralised with controlled flow.Why are you freaking out now ? You wouldn't have cared if the prices wouldn't peek.I believe there are other shit-coins to worry about : DGB/XEM. 
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

Ripple is very good at servicing the banking system. Recently, it has become interested in financiers from Japan and South Korea. Maybe, in part, this has affected the decent growth of this coin recently. His course already reaches $ 3, although only recently it traded at $ 0.40. However, I would not invest in it for a long-term perspective. Because of its complete centralization, it does not seem unreliable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: