Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65448 times)
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:59:39 AM

This thread is funny to read. People mainly lose their minds in senseless discussions. Just take measured risk and move on!
well every action must have risks and that's how you manage it, because risk can also be started from yourself. Ripple can still give good results and currently Ripple looks bright and in the future maybe he will be more improved and popular. maybe now there are many fraudulent projects, but why, you find out first and that makes sense or not, so you say Ripple is a complete GET fraud.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:24:05 AM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

+1

XRP is a in-house shitcoin of Ripple Labs. It disgusts me how Ripple Labs is enriching themselves and creating a new centralized complex which is only waiting to be heavily abused. But I'm very confident to see people realizing that XRP and Ripple are shit and they are getting out quickly, selling XRP trash and are doing serious research about better options.

There are much more honest projects which are worthwile to support.  Smiley

"There are moar honest projecs sir!"

Sad Sad Sad

Plese dont cry little shitcoiner

SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:27:42 AM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

Good scammers took second place and ahead of the Ethereum. There is not a single affirmation that Ripple is bad, and this is a surge of emotions and nothing more.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:36:58 AM

Slavery has no room in modern society, xrp is full blown enslavement. A shop can refuse to establish a banking connection, if one is established its for live, all purchases are visible forever.

The future will be freedom for all.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:39:51 AM

I don’t think this is a scam, but for some reason I agree that investing in Ripple is not a good idea!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:48:33 AM

Slavery has no room in modern society, xrp is full blown enslavement. A shop can refuse to establish a banking connection, if one is established its for live, all purchases are visible forever.

"wIlL bE fReEdoM fOr aLl"

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:04:06 AM

"wIlL bE fReEdoM fOr aLl"

Very much sums it up. A typical paid Ripple Inc. shill promoting the worthless xrp-

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:51:54 AM

This is good to discuss but, when it comes to profit booking and portfolio management we will tend to keeping XRP. XRP is till date counted among the top 10 cryptocurrencies and almost all the exchanges have listed XRP. This level of acceptance to XRP my be because of the TA or chart reading of XRP.

Current TA of XRP:

Bullish Case:

Ripple has respected the long-term trend-line(green) and have bounced pretty well from it.

It has to cross 200 days Moving Average(red line) to continue the bullish momentum. The major hurdle for ripple would be the long-term downward trendline(dotted-line). Once the dotted-line is broken, bulls might hope for short-term upward movement.

Bearish Case:

If it broke the $0.34 support level and closes below that with strong selling volume, then the chances of breaking the long-term green line are high which will lead to bearishness for ripple. (Ripple price analysis)

Chart and more details: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-5-crypto-technical-analysis-jan-19
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:54:29 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

What?? I totally do not understand what you wanted to say. But if you are not satisfied with the investment, just leave and choose the better one.
Currently Ripple is more interesting digital asset than Bitcoin for many people in the USA!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

You are not making much sense.

XRP is bigger than Ripple the company. The company can go bust, but the XRP will still be fully functional.

When usual banks go bust because they lent out 10 times more money than they had, the ripple network will be fully operational, and no-one can stop anyone from doing transactions with XRP.

You are perfectly right on this one mate almost two years after this thread was created and all the negative and positive post here not ripple comfortably sitting at number 2 position

Though theres a alot of talking for this coin being centralized and manipulated by banking giants still many people supported this(excluding me ofcourse)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:19:52 PM

This thread is funny to read. People mainly lose their minds in senseless discussions. Just take measured risk and move on!

Serious investors even do not read these posts. OK, IF they even do it, they laugh at the authors of such threads. No, I am not a fan of Ripple. However, I do not think that it is a fraud - XRP is just a centralized currency.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:37:49 PM

You invested in wrong time, your entry point was wrong.
Never invest in a coin in bullish market when the coin price is  up like x10.
What goes up must come down, so do not blame XRP for your mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: