Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38718 times)
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:22:38 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 10:18:04 AM by digaran

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

🖤😏
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:39:38 AM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Was this one proven to you? how many times did you this?
Did you just store it into your bitcoin wallet address then hold wait 6 months, something like that. Wink
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:44:35 AM

the best double youre money you can use bitcoin to trading
investment in bankrool in gambling site, follow cloud mining(but is very long time can double youre money
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:46:50 AM

I believe that there are some very good crypto assets one can invest in, this way you can earn dividends and as these crypto assets grow in value, if they are decent ones, you can more than double your Bitcoin when you sell some off on the uptrend. Day trading also can increase your Bitcoin value over time.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:54:49 AM

~snipped~

You really spend time posting this kind of non sense post. No offense but it was like some of the troll thread at the speculation thread. You just make it long so it can be looks like constructive. Im expecting you have some nice introduction there but ended as a joke. Even bitcoin price will always be uptrend you can't disregard the risk associated with it like what if the amount hold for 6 months is still the same or around the current price after the day comes due to large fluctuation.

Why troll?

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

What an advice indeed.

To double your bitcoins, be serious on achieving that goal. Without effort to pursue that goal, it will wreck any kinds of strategy or methods that people will do to increase their bitcoin. Also, it's better to add the quantity of bitcoin while doing hold to maximize it's value rather than to stuck it with the same numbers the moment you hold it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:04:48 AM

This is the strategy for pu**ies or grandma and grandpa Cheesy if you have some skills you should be earning much more every month and not every 6 month.

Bitcoin price increased 30% in less than a month and it's good to stay up to date and follow the news and events in case something happens, you might get to your double goal in shorter times than 180 days if you keep yourself well informed about every situation.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

doubling your money in fiat against bitcoin is easy, just hold, what is hard is doubling your bitcoin, which would lead to 4x in the same of holdin for getting more fiat out of it

the only way is with altcoin, mining or trading do good if you know what you are doing, what i do is following the hype of some coins, if you see that many jump in an ANN and the attention is where it should be you knowthat soemthing will happen for that coin
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:35:47 AM

This is the strategy for pu**ies or grandma and grandpa Cheesy if you have some skills you should be earning much more every month and not every 6 month.

Bitcoin price increased 30% in less than a month and it's good to stay up to date and follow the news and events in case something happens, you might get to your double goal in shorter times than 180 days if you keep yourself well informed about every situation.

Only by keeping the bitcoins save in wallet will give you profit also as bitcoin value increases by every day but this option is for the lazy one. If you are active you can earn much more through investments and trading and of course the increase in value of bitcoin will also be enjoyed by investors also.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:43:24 AM

If you want to double your money using BTC just wait until the price of BTC in the market was fall down then deposit high amount and wait until the BTC price where going up. Moreover, if you want another strategy you can try your luck in gambling. It was not only double if it is possible to become triple, quadruple and so on.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

Oh no fack me I forgot to make it moderated

This isn't suppose to be for the experts and already penny earners here but rather for fiat users and believers.
Not everyone will join crypto, hell crypto only means BTC because only BTC is most important and most legit.
If you go around a city blocks asking from people about altcoins they will look at you like you're from outer space.

Though if you ask people about Bitcoin from every 1000 people at least 1 has heard about it.
I'm talking about serious wealth here not earning some few bucks by pump and then dump on newbies.
I'm talking about a guaranteed doubling of your fiat currency in approximately 6 months period.
There is a good chance to successfully double $1B in a month with recent fluctuations in Bitcoin and not shitcoins.

This topic will hopefully be here 6 months from now, we'll see then.

🖤😏
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:28:26 AM

If you want strategy to double your money using bitcoin just mark time until the amount of bitcoin is in it's lower price then deposit a huge amount and standy until the bitcoin price is drive up. Another one, try your luck, play any gamble game. It's not only possible to double your money but it can triple, so on and so fort.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

But how?

Yeah I guess you could do that. Imagine how much money all those early investors made, way way more than just double. It was just a couple of cents and now it is over 1.7k. If only I was an early investor........
jrussell

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

A easier way is to invest in Ethereum and to wait 180 days. Than you got x6 instead of x2 ;-)

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

Thats a very long time just to double your bitcoins, there are so many ways by now to double or triple your money in such a short period of time, why not try trading it can definitely double your bitcoin in 1-2 months use your strategy..

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

there is a chance that bitcoin price wont double in 6 months, so actually there are no certain way to double your money, OP just making a speculation, but it is the safest way to make profit with bitcoin, and you can invest some money in eth and litecoin, in the next 6 months I think it can make you a good profit
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

Whenever it's true or not , if we see current value and trend , bitcoin will increase on next 6 month no matter what will happen,
I will keep my bits as long as possible since I'm not very good for trading / gambling

Smiley
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

Bro you also forgot to mention any thing about LTC as it's the silver to the gold of Bitcoin, now $30-$32 is nothing and it can reach easily $500-$600.
Bitcoin miners are mining LTC as well from the beginning and if you are trying to give advice don't you think LTC worth mentioning?
Difficulty in climbing with an insane rate and now is the perfect time to start mining LTC and then dump for Bitcoin.
This was the plan of the guys behind the curtains.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:23:07 AM

But how?

Well technically, this is possible. Buy bitcoin then just leave it in your wallet and just forgot it for about 6 months. However, I doubt it will double your income in 6 months. Unless you can buy cheap bitcoin. Bitcoin is no longer cheap nowadays so it will not double in about half a year. Maybe the OP just want to keep bitcoin as store of value.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

I'm not sure if it is real. I don't believe those scam doublers and I have fell for it once. The site challenged it will double it in 48 hours and stuff like that. But nothing happens like that. And whenever it comes to doubling I really get on back foot. Lol.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

But how?

Hehe, funny enough. You remembered me of roadside astrologers from my country claiming "Cure" within 3 days and guaranteed 100% refunds.
Well on serious note, Bitcoin investment has become profession in its own (thanks to continuous Bitcoin rallies).  180 days don't gonna work in present situation, one need to be more practical and forum lurker (whom you said a mean of getting crazy). Only having complete and present knowledge of ecosystem gonna help you make some profits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: