Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
austrader

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

http://imgur.com/WPogFOi

new meme
Axy

Activity: 811
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:44:55 AM

Hi, Edgemaster!
I joined to the twitter.
You ask DM to your twitter.
But your DM twitter is disabled.
I sent my e-mail address to PM BitcoinTalk.
Check please.
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:51:58 AM

I can translate in Turkish.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

Also want to join twitter! But I cannot DM you cause you're not reading my account. Pming you my email and twitter Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
janpec1000

Activity: 179

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:19:03 AM

Alright 5 more days to go to buy some coins.

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:52:35 AM

Hi, Edgemaster!
I joined to the twitter.
You ask DM to your twitter.
But your DM twitter is disabled.
I sent my e-mail address to PM BitcoinTalk.
Check please.

i did the same!
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:14:52 AM

I joined twitter-campaign   @RuslanStulov
I also can make video on russian about your project, what do you think about this?
My crypto-related channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4toQkkJ6_rxuh-QzzHqrYw
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

Wagerr.com is about to break the top 500,000 websites in the United States Smiley Heading towards top 2 million websites in the world as well. Both of these ranks reflect website traffic only. Not any measurement of backlinks or keywords

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

Wagerr.com is about to break the top 500,000 websites in the United States Smiley Heading towards top 2 million websites in the world as well. Both of these ranks reflect website traffic only. Not any measurement of backlinks or keywords

The project is very interesting. Most likely I will participate. How many tokens will be released?
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:17:23 PM

How many bots were used for this? Think harder.
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

How many bots were used for this? Think harder.

Well.. it came from Alexa and they do a decent job at filtering out bot traffic but you are welcome to analyze it how you would like haha

AmarO

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

Well.. it came from Alexa and they do a decent job at filtering out bot traffic but you are welcome to analyze it how you would like haha

I just want to say I love this project but please for dev to get rid of betting vs the chain which will mint new coins I can already see someone abusing this. If I bet 1m coins vs the chain and lose they disappear can cause big coin loss and not enough for everyone or if I bet vs the chain and win automatically value goes down. Don't make holding the COINS a GAMBLE as well, keep a set amount. People are going to bet vs the chain on sure win matches and way too much coin will flood the market. It's too dangerous to mint new coins, this is not good for the coin. You want coin value to stay stable. Instead you should choose to spread the coins far and wide so thousands and thousands of people join!  Let people even customize their own odds where people can call also have house odds which can be taken from some source. For house odds bets it is just a pool getting filled first come first serve if noone calls your bet you refunded. For custom bets people can see active bets on teams in the match, like an order book, which they can call or create their own. Example person A bet 100 coins on Team A with certain odds, Person B can fill that order with 40 coins on Team B and person C can add 60 coins on Team B to fulfill the order. If it is not fulfilled how much is goes in. This project will be perfect, smash hit! Please listen developer. I see the value as it continues to grow and grow reaching around $1, just make sure you have enough coins for the whole sports betting world! Maybe keep a lot extra and release with extra demand only maintain around $1 value of the coin. This is going to be amazing but please take this into account dev we have so many connections to help you push this out to the World!
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:08:51 PM

I just want to say I love this project but please for dev to get rid of betting vs the chain which will mint new coins I can already see someone abusing this. If I bet 1m coins vs the chain and lose they disappear can cause big coin loss and not enough for everyone or if I bet vs the chain and win automatically value goes down. Don't make holding the COINS a GAMBLE as well, keep a set amount. People are going to bet vs the chain on sure win matches and way too much coin will flood the market. It's too dangerous to mint new coins, this is not good for the coin. You want coin value to stay stable. Instead you should choose to spread the coins far and wide so thousands and thousands of people join!  Let people even customize their own odds where people can call also have house odds which can be taken from some source. For house odds bets it is just a pool getting filled first come first serve if noone calls your bet you refunded. For custom bets people can see active bets on teams in the match, like an order book, which they can call or create their own. Example person A bet 100 coins on Team A with certain odds, Person B can fill that order with 40 coins on Team B and person C can add 60 coins on Team B to fulfill the order. If it is not fulfilled how much is goes in. This project will be perfect, smash hit! Please listen developer. I see the value as it continues to grow and grow reaching around $1, just make sure you have enough coins for the whole sports betting world! Maybe keep a lot extra and release with extra demand only maintain around $1 value of the coin. This is going to be amazing but please take this into account dev we have so many connections to help you push this out to the World!

I dont think you are understanding how this platform will work.Yes coins get minted if you win but coins also get destroyed. There is no such thing as a sure win when it comes to gambling. I would urge you to re-read the deflationary mechanisms and value coupling statement on the Wagerr website. The ICO allows the coins to be spread far and wide.  Holding any crypto-coin is a gamble, this will be no different. The pool betting you mentioned is already outlined in their plans. Start with head to head, then multi-user betting and then on-chain betting.

But again... this is just my understanding. We will wait for the white paper to confirm.

AmarO

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:18:07 PM

I dont think you are understanding how this platform will work.Yes coins get minted if you win but coins also get destroyed. There is no such thing as a sure win when it comes to gambling. I would urge you to re-read the deflationary mechanisms and value coupling statement on the Wagerr website. The ICO allows the coins to be spread far and wide.  Holding any crypto-coin is a gamble, this will be no different. The pool betting you mentioned is already outlined in their plans. Start with head to head, then multi-user betting and then on-chain betting.

But again... this is just my understanding. We will wait for the white paper to confirm.

SportsBetters outside the CryptoVerse will want in and they want a stable coin. It is a problem if you have bets vs chain where it gets destroyed or can cause a massive increase in supply it's just too much differential. Keep the coin value dependent on supply and demand. Don't make holding this Crypto a gamble, sports bettors want something stable. I disagree with betting vs the chain and minting new coins.
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

Even if a coin is based on supply and demand it doesnt mean that it will be stable. For the winning bets against the chain.... in most cases there will be just as many losing bets, if not more, against the chain which in theory should equal out the system

AmarO

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

Even if a coin is based on supply and demand it doesnt mean that it will be stable. For the winning bets against the chain.... in most cases there will be just as many losing bets, if not more, against the chain which in theory should equal out the system

A coin based on supply and demand will be stable or trending upwards as long as there is demand for it, there will definitely be demand for this project therefore it will be stable. Too much fluctuation can be caused by chain bets. No one will want to buy in if a big loss vs chain happens because low supply would increase price then next week a big win vs chain could happen dramatically decreasing the price.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

Hi dev, why can not log in to wagerr account? " Login to dashboard is currently disabled "

the dashboard has not yet been activated, it will very shorly
Okay i'm ready to wait, i support and hope its ico success
cryptomartin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

Sorry for stupid questions but could you point me the whitepaper of the ico?
AmarO

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

"For example, if price falls dramatically, significantly more outstanding supply is destroyed with every bet, because bets now require more WGR. Conversely, if price rises dramatically, significantly less supply is destroyed. Over time, this leads to less price volatility and an asset value that more accurately reflects both adoption and usage."

So if supply increases due to chain betting resulting in price falls then what if I bought Wagerr coin before the supply increased? Then I lost money without even betting. Or if supply decreases due to chain betting resulting in price rise then what if I bought Wagerr coin before the supply decreased. Then I lose money without even betting? No application ecosystem either?!? How much work has actually been done? or is this all hypothetical and will be created months after funding? @Developer.
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:34:40 PM

"For example, if price falls dramatically, significantly more outstanding supply is destroyed with every bet, because bets now require more WGR. Conversely, if price rises dramatically, significantly less supply is destroyed. Over time, this leads to less price volatility and an asset value that more accurately reflects both adoption and usage."

So if supply increases due to chain betting resulting in price falls then what if I bought Wagerr coin before the supply increased? Then I lost money without even betting. Or if supply decreases due to chain betting resulting in price rise then what if I bought Wagerr coin before the supply decreased. Then I lose money without even betting? No application ecosystem either?!? How much work has actually been done? or is this all hypothetical and will be created months after funding? @Developer.

So if you bought Bitcoin at the all time high yesterday of almost $2800, where as today it is at roughly $2300... you lost money without making additional trades. How is Wagerr any different? Nothing in crypto is guaranteed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: