Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:14:51 PM

so wait, if the crowdsale sells out before the 14th you will issue another 100m tokens to the market for sale? Sorry in advance if i have this wrong

Thats how i understand it. I surely will not try to advertise it if we hit the 100 million.  I have a felling that the first 100 million will sell out, probably not in record time, but sell out... could be wrong, but lots of interest in the last couple days..
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:32:12 PM

so wait, if the crowdsale sells out before the 14th you will issue another 100m tokens to the market for sale? Sorry in advance if i have this wrong

Thats how i understand it. I surely will not try to advertise it if we hit the 100 million.  I have a felling that the first 100 million will sell out, probably not in record time, but sell out... could be wrong, but lots of interest in the last couple days..

thanks for your reply. Personally I dont understand why they would start a second crowdfund for another 100 million tokens diluting the original investors investment by 50%. Why not just set a hard cap for the full amount you wish to raise, which from what I can see is $9.25 million

I like your project Wagerr team but I am now cautious investing on first day, I would rather lose the bonus than invest and not know if my coins are worth 50% less in a few weeks because an extra 100 millions tokens have been sold

However i will be watching closely and invest once i feel comfortable about numbers of token supply
msilk

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:38:25 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 11:48:58 PM by msilk

Hard cap ?
Price per token ?
Telegram group link please .

soft cap 100 million, if sold out before 14 th June,hard cap will be 200mill

Price per token is fixed at $0.05

sorry we dont have a telegram group going , its slack at this stage , slack.wagerr.com

Ok so the absolute hard cap is $10 million. I think it's a good project and will probably invest but...

I would be remiss not to point out that you have got game theory and incentive alignment wrong in terms of your ICO imo. On the one hand you are attempting to encourage word of mouth marketing and the complete sale of each round...

A progressive bonus system rewards early adopters while encouraging word of mouth marketing and the complete sale of each round.

https://wagerr.com/ico

But on the other...

soft cap 100 million, if sold out before 14 th June,hard cap will be 200mill

So never mind a 1-9% bonus, shareholders could receive a -50% equity deduction if they engage in the word of mouth marketing you were trying to incentivize. As with any project, more funding is usually a good thing but in terms of incentives, you have encouraged complete radio silence from ICO participants until at least the 14th of June.

Having said that it's a good project all round and you may well raise your hard cap very quickly, just pointing out your incentives are misaligned and hopefully there aren't as significant incentive misalignments in Wagerr itself.

We are confident that if there is such demand to exceed 100M coins by then, that 200M will follow rather quickly. And more funding and investors is a virtual guarantee of the project's success so I don't see why you wouldn't support that. After all, you can earn up to a 19% bonus! More Oracles for you. And most importantly, more distribution and funding of a decentralized network such as Wagerr benefits you as an individual investor in the long run more than anything else.

We are not after ICO flippers and traders here, we want a solid base of many long term holders with strong hands that run Oracles.
zoonosis
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:42:10 PM

Hi, ive a question about purchasing the tokens via the website.

I know from previous ICOs that if you purchase with a ETH say, you get the tokens delivered to your ETH wallet (I use MEW).
This ICO seems to allow 8 different coins which is great.

If I dont pay with ETH, how do the wagerr coins/tokens get delivered to me? I will probably use BTC, ripple or Dash as that is what I have most of.
Is it ok to pay via my exchange wallet or do I have to move them off the exchange onto a local wallet first? Again I know from previous ICOs that I had to use MEW wallet but that was for ETH purchases, im not going to use ETH this time.
Will the tokens just get credited to my account on the wagerr website and then I transfer them to my own personal wallet when I'm ready?

Sorry if this has been asked already, couldnt find an answer

thanks
highaltitude20322

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:50:22 PM

Thats how i understand it. I surely will not try to advertise it if we hit the 100 million.  I have a felling that the first 100 million will sell out, probably not in record time, but sell out... could be wrong, but lots of interest in the last couple days..

thanks for your reply. Personally I dont understand why they would start a second crowdfund for another 100 million tokens diluting the original investors investment by 50%. Why not just set a hard cap for the full amount you wish to raise, which from what I can see is $9.25 million

I like your project Wagerr team but I am now cautious investing on first day, I would rather lose the bonus than invest and not know if my coins are worth 50% less in a few weeks because an extra 100 millions tokens have been sold

However i will be watching closely and invest once i feel comfortable about numbers of token supply

In response to the idea of 50% less valuable argument.

What if the ICO was packaged as 200mm max coins for sale and if Half of all available coins are not sold by June 14th then the Cap moves to 100mm max coins?  then your coins would be worth twice as much? or almost?

This is essentially the exact same thing just packaged differently.
msilk

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

Interesting viewpoint but not correct, the market cap would double and your coins would be worth exactly the same.
msilk

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:51:54 PM

In response to the idea of 50% less valuable argument.

What if the ICO was packaged as 200mm max coins for sale and if Half of all available coins are not sold by June 14th then the Cap moves to 100mm max coins?  then your coins would be worth twice as much? or almost?

This is essentially the exact same thing just packaged differently.

Great point! We will describe it like this next time, lol.
bitdrafter

Activity: 60

Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

Hi, ive a question about purchasing the tokens via the website.

I know from previous ICOs that if you purchase with a ETH say, you get the tokens delivered to your ETH wallet (I use MEW).
This ICO seems to allow 8 different coins which is great.

If I dont pay with ETH, how do the wagerr coins/tokens get delivered to me? I will probably use BTC, ripple or Dash as that is what I have most of.
Is it ok to pay via my exchange wallet or do I have to move them off the exchange onto a local wallet first? Again I know from previous ICOs that I had to use MEW wallet but that was for ETH purchases, im not going to use ETH this time.
Will the tokens just get credited to my account on the wagerr website and then I transfer them to my own personal wallet when I'm ready?

Sorry if this has been asked already, couldnt find an answer

thanks

You can pay with an exchange wallet, but exchanges batch transactions so sometimes they take longer so just take that into account.

Also yes your account is credited wgr and once the tokens are issued at the end of the ICO they will be able to be withdrawn.
msilk

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:56:39 PM

On top of the masternode reward how much will be the regular staking reward per block? Will it be a fixed amount?

Coin generation is fixed at 1% of the token issuance, per year. That translates to more than 1% per staking wallet because not every wallet will be online staking at the same time.
msilk

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:01:38 AM

Can you guys tell us why the whitepaper got delayed to the last minute ? It's the first time I see such a thing, most whitepapers are published weeks or even months before the ICO.

It is not delayed at all, we actually scheduled it to release the day of opening as posted on the timeline but moved it forward a day in response to overwhelming demand for it.
msilk

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:05:04 AM

I may have missed so if I have, please let me know but... has a start time been posted for the ICO yet? What time zone is the launch happening exactly and at what time? I know the launch is on June 1st but depending on what location in the world you are referring to, the start of June 1st will be different. It would be nice to know this so I can eagerly wait and press refresh a thousand time lol

Please don't crash the server! Grin

1 PM GMT
austrader

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:05:18 AM

http://imgur.com/VCMjijl
msilk

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:06:47 AM

started worried since no whitepaper or detail release.

No reason to be worried, we have it schedule for June 1 but rest assured it will be available 24h sooner.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:39:57 AM

Interesting viewpoint but not correct, the market cap would double and your coins would be worth exactly the same.

Thanks for your reply, i am a little clearer now. I wish Wagerr team all the best success in this exciting project and will be waiting for June 1st
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:43:46 AM

No reason to be worried, we have it schedule for June 1 but rest assured it will be available 24h sooner.

A full 24 hours.... so tomorrow morning? Smiley

highaltitude20322

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:09:57 AM

Edgemaster told me exactly 24 hours before the ICO Smiley
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:12:06 AM

Edgemaster told me exactly 24 hours before the ICO Smiley

11 hours 48 minutes to go then

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
zx9r

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:35:38 AM

Since the tokens are valued at $0.05, how and when is going to be fixed the price in $ of the different supported cryptos to participate ?
msilk

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:37:39 AM

Since the tokens are valued at $0.05, how and when is going to be fixed the price in $ of the different supported cryptos to participate ?

You can see pricing quotes right now in your dashboard on wagerr.com!

It's like a store, choose the amount of WGR to buy and "checkout."
Edgemaster (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:51:21 AM

due to popular demand i have set up a telegram group , i will be there answering questions and updating users

t.me/wagerrico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: