Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:22:46 AM

How many rounds of investment are provided for?

10 rounds, you can see the current active round at wagerr.com.

Wrong. If 10 rounds are reached within the next 12 days they can extend the ICO for as long as they want to and collect an unlimited amount of coins. Read the fineprint.

There is a hard limit at 200 million.  If the initial offering of 100M is sold out they can extend it but rounds 11+ will be priced at 6 cents instead of the current 5 cents which is the rate for the initial rounds 1-10.

How much is invested at the moment? I thought that sales could end in a few hours.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:50:53 AM

How many rounds of investment are provided for?

10 rounds, you can see the current active round at wagerr.com.

Wrong. If 10 rounds are reached within the next 12 days they can extend the ICO for as long as they want to and collect an unlimited amount of coins. Read the fineprint.

There is a hard limit at 200 million.  If the initial offering of 100M is sold out they can extend it but rounds 11+ will be priced at 6 cents instead of the current 5 cents which is the rate for the initial rounds 1-10.

How much is invested at the moment? I thought that sales could end in a few hours.

That sales could have been, except the fact that dev are really honnest and didnt allow to buy more than 50K (2500 US$) so wagerr could become really decentralized not like that BAT crap.
bitdrafter

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

Updated Escrow accounts.

LTC,

http://ltc.blockr.io/address/info/LczQMDpobkmkh3NSvfGcdMji8E5sRYECcp

Eth,

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4140d4E2e47Cebe7e3519aE2451Da046ec480d2f

BTC,

https://blockchain.info/address/3EyhFgLxsC8RNFshEa4JV9ibmCor4t2Baz

ETC,

http://gastracker.io/addr/0xE30D0283DD1ea671480B99dc34a3AA8a58Fa5E74

DASH,

https://explorer.dash.org/address/XpnDLNrnyKDVBtaQFGN5WUTMUX9GCNh5y1
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:59:01 AM

Twitter Bounty continues or has already ended?
Wagerr Twitter Campaign

Campaign Period -  26th May 2017 to 1st June 2017

close
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

Hi Wagger Devs!

I have been signed up now to your campaign, but also i have one question

Can I participate, while there is a limit of 40 Full Member participants, i have some fear that i was to late  Embarrassed

Waiting for your answer Cheesy
maxpowerzz92

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:50:40 PM

So I did quick summation of the initial marketcap.  100M tokens at 5 cents each is $5 million.  Another 100M tokens at 6 cents each is $6 million dollars.

That would mean the entire ICO including the extended rounds would give it an initial $11 million marketcap, which would place it at the #110 spot on coinmarketcap.

EDIT:  I think WGR has room to run  Grin

gerad09

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:38:36 PM

buying in ico looks good coin

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BKCrypto

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

I invested some good luck to everyone Smiley
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

So I did quick summation of the initial marketcap.  100M tokens at 5 cents each is $5 million.  Another 100M tokens at 6 cents each is $6 million dollars.

That would mean the entire ICO including the extended rounds would give it an initial $11 million marketcap, which would place it at the #110 spot on coinmarketcap.

I think that for the creation of the project does not need such a large funding. This is the desire of developers to get huge money.

bitdrafter

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

I think that for the creation of the project does not need such a large funding. This is the desire of developers to get huge money.

We actually designed this so that if the demand was there, we would extend to allow for further distribution (maximum possible). We believe the more decentralized the wagerr token holdings are, the safer and more secure the network becomes.
asharpguy01

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

I have a question that might not just apply to WGR, but any ICO.  What if Wagerr really takes off as a success story and some larger non-blockchain gambling company acquires it?  What happens to the value (or even the existence) of WGR tokens in their current form?  Since our WGR tokens are not an "investment" or stake in the company, could the acquiring company just eliminate WGR all together and replace it with a new online token or currency?  Would the company be obligated, either legally or via an effort to keep the Wagerr customer base, to maintain the WGR tokens or convert them to a new token/currency?

This just might be one of the risks with getting involved in any ICO.
bitdrafter

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:06:21 PM

I have a question that might not just apply to WGR, but any ICO.  What if Wagerr really takes off as a success story and some larger non-blockchain gambling company acquires it?  What happens to the value (or even the existence) of WGR tokens in their current form?  Since our WGR tokens are not an "investment" or stake in the company, could the acquiring company just eliminate WGR all together and replace it with a new online token or currency?  Would the company be obligated, either legally or via an effort to keep the Wagerr customer base, to maintain the WGR tokens or convert them to a new token/currency?

I follow your line of thinking, and some ICO's that are backing a company and its work i think that could happen and be an issue, however that is not the case with wagerr.

When Wagerr fully launches, it will be completely open source and fully decentralized, meaning that there is no company to buy, no source code to acquire the world will own it Smiley 
asharpguy01

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

I have a question that might not just apply to WGR, but any ICO.  What if Wagerr really takes off as a success story and some larger non-blockchain gambling company acquires it?  What happens to the value (or even the existence) of WGR tokens in their current form?  Since our WGR tokens are not an "investment" or stake in the company, could the acquiring company just eliminate WGR all together and replace it with a new online token or currency?  Would the company be obligated, either legally or via an effort to keep the Wagerr customer base, to maintain the WGR tokens or convert them to a new token/currency?

I follow your line of thinking, and some ICO's that are backing a company and its work i think that could happen and be an issue, however that is not the case with wagerr.

When Wagerr fully launches, it will be completely open source and fully decentralized, meaning that there is no company to buy, no source code to acquire the world will own it Smiley  

See, that's why I'm here.  Thanks for the thoughtful reply!!   Smiley  I'm stoked for you guys and think you are definitely tapping an huge opportunity here in the gambling world.

I'm relatively new to ICOs, and there's so much to process about blockchain that I completely forgot about the decentralized nature of blockchain.  But, undoubtedly, the developers of this application are certainly going to want to make some annuity money off this (not just the initial ICO round of funding).  So, I'm trying to wrap my head around how that happens.  Do they keep a large number of tokens themselves during the ICO (I'm assuming you guys are legit and not a pump and dump)?  Once the ICO is complete and the system is off and running, who maintains the website, updates the code, etc. and what is their incentive to do so?
bitdrafter

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:37:42 PM

I have a question that might not just apply to WGR, but any ICO.  What if Wagerr really takes off as a success story and some larger non-blockchain gambling company acquires it?  What happens to the value (or even the existence) of WGR tokens in their current form?  Since our WGR tokens are not an "investment" or stake in the company, could the acquiring company just eliminate WGR all together and replace it with a new online token or currency?  Would the company be obligated, either legally or via an effort to keep the Wagerr customer base, to maintain the WGR tokens or convert them to a new token/currency?

See, that's why I'm here.  Thanks for the thoughtful reply!!   Smiley  I'm stoked for you guys and think you are definitely tapping an huge opportunity here in the gambling world.

I'm relatively new to ICOs, and there's so much to process about blockchain that I completely forgot about the decentralized nature of blockchain.  But, undoubtedly, the developers of this application are certainly going to want to make some annuity money off this (not just the initial ICO round of funding).  So, I'm trying to wrap my head around how that happens.  Do they keep a large number of tokens themselves during the ICO (I'm assuming you guys are legit and not a pump and dump)?  Once the ICO is complete and the system is off and running, who maintains the website, updates the code, etc. and what is their incentive to do so?

Cool, no problem. The white paper does outline many of these issues, and if you are looking for deeper detail to some of these answers i would check it out. It is a long document so places to get most of these answers are section 11.2 (development fund/fees and how wagerr will be able to be developed on continuously as well as developer coins)  Also section 7.9 which covers governance and how the network will grow and be maintained over time while maintaining a decentralized nature.

Link to the white paper https://wagerr.com/wagerr_whitepaper_v1.pdf

Hope this helps!
Edgemaster (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not posting much, I have been busy managing support.

Thank you for the immense support and believing in what we can achieve with Wagerr. Distribution has been very even which will help with decentralization.

Besides slack, I have also opened a telegram chat https://t.me/wagerrico , where you can chat with  me directly

Will catch up again !

msilk

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 09:51:39 PM

I want to buy Wagerr with ETH and then I see this: Most wallets deduct fees from your transaction. Dont forget to add the fee to the total due.

How do I know how much fee I have to add? I use Bittrex

Thanks!

The fact that you don't understand that you should NEVER use an exchange address to send coins anywhere but your own wallet disqualifies you from the ICO. Just don't.

Why exactly shouldn't you do it? Possible problems with escrow if needed?

In the event of a refund from escrow, it does create problems because hosted wallets send from addresses that aren't unique to the investor.

Additionally, the Wagerr.com checkout system allows for 1 hour to receive funds, on all WGR price quotes. This is resulting in many investors purchases requiring manual confirmation.

If you want the price that the system quotes, in the Round you want, don't send from online wallets or exchanges.

We are fine with this trade off, to protect us and the investor against price volatility.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:29:31 PM

Someone from the wagerr team needs to contact me. I took part in the ICO using Dash and 24 hours later I see no transaction in the dashboard.

Pm me.

FOR RENT.
crafty veteran

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:56:18 AM

Someone from the wagerr team needs to contact me. I took part in the ICO using Dash and 24 hours later I see no transaction in the dashboard.

Pm me.

contact them yourself
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:05:25 AM

Pm me.

Isn't the transaction on the chain?

Also,

The fact that you don't understand that you should NEVER use an exchange address to send coins anywhere but your own wallet disqualifies you from the ICO. Just don't.

never is a harsh word...only the sith deal in absolutes...

I've participated in at least 2 ICO's that you could deposit from exchange, maybe even 3 I think TRST you could do that as well...and later on you input your ETH address for the ERC20 tokes.

I agree, good rule of thumb but you need to check the specific ICO because often sending straight from an exchange is easier for people, especially if they don't wish to use MEW and MIST is having synccing issues, and in many cases can save some fees/time.

In general I never send, but with MGO I sent almost exclusively from exchanges because I would trade for different coins, hold on exchange just in case, and when I saw ICO ending just sent all from exchange.

ddhga

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:11:10 AM

Betting  is a pretty develop way to add the Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: