Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
Ethen88

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

Okay, where to start with this coin. There is going to be a lot of negativity in this post which will the usual fanboys undoubtedly classify as 'FUD', which it isn't, these are all FACTS.

The Wagerr Development team keeps missing deadline by deadline, Atumn 2k17? Missed. Mid jan 2k18? Missed. Betting on the Worldcup? Missed.
Everytime they are setting a deadline where they want to achieve something and they miss it, not by a bit, but they miss it BIG. People criticising the lack of progress, transparancy or honesty get instantly banned from their Discord or Telegram group.

There was said there would be betting on the worldcup, well 1 day before the WC started there was a 'private' test betting launched. Just 50 Wagerr holders where allowed to bet with fake tokens. Seems like a good idea, you know, testing before rolling anything out is a good idea, but one of my close friends who is a big wagerr holder and a private tester says this testing is one big chaos internally and there is nothing done with the comments of the testers. This would not surprise me as their advisors are mature people calling themself 'Herb Mentalist' and talk about smoking weed all the time. Are you a grown up guy working at a possible million dollars company or a you a 15 year old boy flipping burgers? His behavior is not telling me.

Anyway, this private testing was supposed to take 72 hours at maximum, this is two weeks ago now. A couple of days ago they were rolling out 'public testing', nothing has been happening since then.

Oh, their fancy logo? It is a cheap ass copy from an other company logo, check: https://www.weswap.com/en/

The Wagerr team is claiming the weswap logo is dead, someone should contact this company to find out. You know, creating a professional unique logo costs about 150 dollars, but still they copied an excisting one? Makes you think huh

I am warning people that want to invest in this coin to think twice! There are much better projects in space. This dead coin is led by the worst advisors and devs I have ever seen.

Would have been better if u just posted from your regular account 1 post accounts posts are generally considered FUD , Not saying I disagree with what was written .. but that's how it is

Ps please don't explain how it happened to be your first post .. account hacked stolen really first time posting blabla I do not care at all.

LMAO Why would you think I would even consider defending my post against some biased guy like you? If this is what you think it is fine with me.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Okay, where to start with this coin. There is going to be a lot of negativity in this post which will the usual fanboys undoubtedly classify as 'FUD', which it isn't, these are all FACTS.

The Wagerr Development team keeps missing deadline by deadline, Atumn 2k17? Missed. Mid jan 2k18? Missed. Betting on the Worldcup? Missed.
Everytime they are setting a deadline where they want to achieve something and they miss it, not by a bit, but they miss it BIG. People criticising the lack of progress, transparancy or honesty get instantly banned from their Discord or Telegram group.

There was said there would be betting on the worldcup, well 1 day before the WC started there was a 'private' test betting launched. Just 50 Wagerr holders where allowed to bet with fake tokens. Seems like a good idea, you know, testing before rolling anything out is a good idea, but one of my close friends who is a big wagerr holder and a private tester says this testing is one big chaos internally and there is nothing done with the comments of the testers. This would not surprise me as their advisors are mature people calling themself 'Herb Mentalist' and talk about smoking weed all the time. Are you a grown up guy working at a possible million dollars company or a you a 15 year old boy flipping burgers? His behavior is not telling me.

Anyway, this private testing was supposed to take 72 hours at maximum, this is two weeks ago now. A couple of days ago they were rolling out 'public testing', nothing has been happening since then.

Oh, their fancy logo? It is a cheap ass copy from an other company logo, check: https://www.weswap.com/en/

The Wagerr team is claiming the weswap logo is dead, someone should contact this company to find out. You know, creating a professional unique logo costs about 150 dollars, but still they copied an excisting one? Makes you think huh

I am warning people that want to invest in this coin to think twice! There are much better projects in space. This dead coin is led by the worst advisors and devs I have ever seen.
Nonsense Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
FLUD
1gomenyuk1@gmail.com

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

Student account)))
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:49:11 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 02:00:21 AM by X1235

Unfortunately I have to agree. These monkeys, called "the Wagerr team", just steal people's money. That's all. I already lost several BTC because of these incompetent fags. Fucking scam!

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Would have been better if u just posted from your regular account 1 post accounts posts are generally considered FUD , Not saying I disagree with what was written .. but that's how it is

Ps please don't explain how it happened to be your first post .. account hacked stolen really first time posting blabla I do not care at all.

LMAO Why would you think I would even consider defending my post against some biased guy like you? If this is what you think it is fine with me.

So you cant read that's unfortunate hope you learn soon.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Ethen88

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

Unfortunately I have to agree. These monkeys, called "the Wagerr team", just steal people's money. That's all. I already lost several BTC because of these incompetent fags. Fucking scam!

I don't think they are stealing, I think they are not suitable for this work. They are cowboys who had an idea but no clue how to do it. Now there is too much negativity to turn around the sentiment, too bad but these people caused it themself.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Enough to pour a negative on the Wager, This project has already made money on its coin. And by the way, the price of the token is now at ~ X3 from the ICO price

cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

Enough to pour a negative on the Wager, This project has already made money on its coin. And by the way, the price of the token is now at ~ X3 from the ICO price

This!

And you know, to all the people complaining, development actually takes time. Especially for a project as ambitious as this. If you bought at ICO price, sell, make profit and move on. But something tells me you'll regret it in a couple of months or years. And yes, that's what investing is.
Making crazy 100x gains in a matter of months isn't something a rational person should expect.
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:28:15 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 06:02:49 PM by lotuspod

The next world Cup is like 4 years away dude! And there are already betting sites that accept bitcoin and altcoins. So not sure what the purpose of WGR is that hasn't already been covered.

Lol give those centralized betting sites a try...many are outright scams.  Even the more legit ones will restrict or even ban you if you start winning a decent amount, so there really aren't many positive outcomes with those.

Really disappointing to see so many people throwing out nonconstructive complaints who understand the tech but don't understand the gambling industry, or they understand the gambling industry but are clueless about the tech side.

Also a shame to see the same few people trolling the Discord and Telegram, beg to get second chances even, yet continue trolling until we're forced to ban them.  Then they come here to throw out baseless insults and fud.  They don't seem to realize that nothing like this has been done before...nearly all of their comparisons/analogies are useless.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

In fact you are raising quite a few red flags, which all together don't raise too many hopes for a successful project in the future.
lotuspod

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 06:35:37 PM by lotuspod

In fact you are raising quite a few red flags, which all together don't raise too many hopes for a successful project in the future.

All fud actually, the logo issue has been discussed plenty already...from what I remember it's from a large collection of content which is essentially free to use, for lack of a better term.  Additionally the WeSwap logo has been dead/inactive for roughly 20 years now lol.  Old fud from months ago, no bonus points for originality on this one.

He also says he conveniently heard from a 'friend' saying private test is chaos...I can safely say that is a lie since I'm in that group personally.  Those private testers have put in a lot of effort collectively at each step of testing, all while the public release has been continually taking shape.  Even the mobile wallet was created by one of our private testers.

Why are we seeing this all of a sudden here?  A few long-time trolls finally got banned from our Telegram/Discord even after getting multiple chances to act halfway civil.  Many of their comments here are already often abusive, untrue, and/or non-constructive criticism...we probably should start letting the mods here know.
Ethen88

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

All fud actually, Exactly what I said you would say, it is not fud as I am absolutely NOT intrested in a lower price so I can buy more wagerr. the logo issue has been discussed plenty already...from what I remember it's from a large collection of content which is essentially free to use, for lack of a better term.  Additionally the WeSwap logo has been dead/inactive for roughly 20 years now lol.  Old fud from months ago, no bonus points for originality on this one. I'm not here for any bonus points. Wechat has been contacted about your use of their logo which is NOT inactive, if you are right then I guess there is nothing to worry about, is there

He also says he conveniently heard from a 'friend' saying private test is chaos...I can safely say that is a lie since I'm in that group personally.  Not a lie. Those private testers have put in a lot of effort collectively at each step of testing, all while the public release has been continually taking shape.  Even the mobile wallet was created by one of our private testers. Yeah very cool.  Atleast someone is achieving something. Too bad it isn't one of the 25+ devs you claim to have

Why are we seeing this all of a sudden here? 'All of the sudden', scroll back there are 218 pages with critics in this channel lol  A few long-time trolls finally got banned from our Telegram/Discord even after getting multiple chances to act halfway civil.  Many of their comments here are already often abusive, untrue, and/or non-constructive criticism...we probably should start letting the mods here know. Thank you for confirming what I have just said, got any critics? Wagerr team will have you banned

Anyway, that's the last I want to say about this coin. To all readers: invest wisely.  Wink
MarcosCr

Activity: 215
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:42:53 PM by MarcosCr

I have a friend from test group. He said that private test was like a joke. He placed bets but didn't get results.
Wagerr team banned many people with no reason. This is crazy.
FUD ? How can people make FUD? There is almost no buy order.
Lies lies and lies.
What are you trying to do by lying and banning people for no reason
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

lol this coin DOES have potential still but holy shit it is SUPER disappointing!!! WTF.

sure it pnd to 1usd but NO reason it couldn't/should't get back there easy with this tech and more, but wow it can't even bring itself around LOL.

this project better get its fucking act together.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "WAGERR (WGR)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 145 WAGERR (WGR)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_292.png
stfN2128

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

Hi Guys,

i don`t get it with this online wallet. I want to swap my wagerr to the mainnet. But i`m not able to do this because i have no Waves. i tried to change some wagerr to waves but i always get an error when i place my order. Waves deposit is only possible via creditcard buying, not sending directly to the wagerr wallet.
I`ve send a small amount of btc to the online wallet, but still 0 balance after 19 confirmations.

How can i get waves to sending my wagerr out of this shit online wallet? Huh Huh
lotuspod

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Hi Guys,

i don`t get it with this online wallet. I want to swap my wagerr to the mainnet. But i`m not able to do this because i have no Waves. i tried to change some wagerr to waves but i always get an error when i place my order. Waves deposit is only possible via creditcard buying, not sending directly to the wagerr wallet.
I`ve send a small amount of btc to the online wallet, but still 0 balance after 19 confirmations.

How can i get waves to sending my wagerr out of this shit online wallet? Huh Huh

If you're still having trouble, just hop on our Telegram or Discord.  One of us there would've been happy to send you a bit of waves dust to pay the small tx fees.
stfN2128

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

Hi Guys,

If you're still having trouble, just hop on our Telegram or Discord.  One of us there would've been happy to send you a bit of waves dust to pay the small tx fees.

thanks dude, i will join today later when i`m at home. but it`s curious that the btc still not showing up in my wallet after 150 confirmations.... Huh Huh
Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

The next world Cup is like 4 years away dude! And there are already betting sites that accept bitcoin and altcoins. So not sure what the purpose of WGR is that hasn't already been covered.

Lol give those centralized betting sites a try...many are outright scams.  Even the more legit ones will restrict or even ban you if you start winning a decent amount, so there really aren't many positive outcomes with those.

Really disappointing to see so many people throwing out nonconstructive complaints who understand the tech but don't understand the gambling industry, or they understand the gambling industry but are clueless about the tech side.

Also a shame to see the same few people trolling the Discord and Telegram, beg to get second chances even, yet continue trolling until we're forced to ban them.  Then they come here to throw out baseless insults and fud.  They don't seem to realize that nothing like this has been done before...nearly all of their comparisons/analogies are useless.

There is Sportsbet.io where you will get paid when you win your bet. They are very serious and have never disappointed me. This Wagerr BS is looking like amateur hour in comparison, if not a flat out scam.
lotuspod

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:40:04 AM

There is Sportsbet.io where you will get paid when you win your bet. They are very serious and have never disappointed me. This Wagerr BS is looking like amateur hour in comparison, if not a flat out scam.

LOL!  That's a centralized book and only available in certain countries.  Tech-wise they're bringing nothing new to the table and options like that have been available for years now.  On top of that their fees seem higher than some of the large centralized books, good luck with that one since it's like taking a step backwards Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: