Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27392 times)
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:11:37 PM

Have i missed something, ok, probably i have, but is there VIP Share system back in game? But cant find nowhere to see how to participate to buy some shares. Or is this something that was taken from old version of the game as a compensation plan?

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

Have i missed something, ok, probably i have, but is there VIP Share system back in game? But cant find nowhere to see how to participate to buy some shares. Or is this something that was taken from old version of the game as a compensation plan?

The new share system is automatic for active players. In order to obtain a share players just have to log in and play daily and not use ad blocking software. If the server detects ad block then it will blacklist their account from getting shares until it no longer detects it.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

The new share system is automatic for active players. In order to obtain a share players just have to log in and play daily and not use ad blocking software. If the server detects ad block then it will blacklist their account from getting shares until it no longer detects it.

I have Adblock installed but its disabled on your site. Does that count or should it be completely removed from Chrome as an extension? But based on what you said it should be removed entirely, because your server would still detect it, nevertheless its in active or inactive mode, right?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:17:32 PM

I have Adblock installed but its disabled on your site. Does that count or should it be completely removed from Chrome as an extension? But based on what you said it should be removed entirely, because your server would still detect it, nevertheless is active or inactive mode, right?

Ah no, don't have to uninstall it just have to disable it for the game. The system I use doesn't detect if it is installed or not, just if it is trying to block ads.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:31:36 PM

I have Adblock installed but its disabled on your site. Does that count or should it be completely removed from Chrome as an extension? But based on what you said it should be removed entirely, because your server would still detect it, nevertheless is active or inactive mode, right?

Ah no, don't have to uninstall it just have to disable it for the game. The system I use doesn't detect if it is installed or not, just if it is trying to block ads.

Great, i just logged in and saw that I already got some shares. Awesome. Now even more reasons to play. Oh well, goodbye real life, welcome crypto universe. Any more hidden features for us waiting to discover?
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:51:38 AM

Newbie question but can anyone tell me what the dark matter is for ?

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

Newbie question but can anyone tell me what the dark matter is for ?

You can exchange Dark Matter for AntiMatter (20 DM : 1 AM), which can then be used to buy upgrades, or trade for other currencies / items.  (Under the AntiM menu)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:29:11 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 10:43:03 AM by AlexSimion

Thank you for the info Smiley . And something else I'd like to ask , for example can we encounter other planets while exploring the universe ? For example planets from other users ? and if yes can we attack them ? if we win what would be the outcome ?
And also how can I upgrade my planet buildings ? in front of the nuclear reactor for example , when I look at actions it shows me n/a with red , even if I have enough credits.
Sorry for the interogatory Smiley

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Thank you for the info Smiley . And something else I'd like to ask , for example can we encounter other planets while exploring the universe ? For example planets from other users ? and if yes can we attack them ? if we win what would be the outcome ?
And also how can I upgrade my planet buildings ? in front of the nuclear reactor for example , when I look at actions it shows me n/a with red , even if I have enough credits.
Sorry for the interogatory Smiley

If you come across another players planet you will be able to view limited information regarding it but won't be able to attack it.

To upgrade your planet buildings you would need to click on Manage Planet once inside your planet and deposit Credits into it.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

Is the only way to go from (for instance) VIP3 to  VIP15 to buy the VIP15 upgrade outright?  (Not a problem if it is, just wanted to check before I proceed to upgrade.)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

How could I earn 732 satoshis by doing anything?  Smiley
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

I assume you mean "by not doing anything"?

In which case I think you will find the answer here... https://dkv2.com/vs?a=shares (5% of payments made for new VIP accounts are shared between those who already have VIP accounts).

Trade crypto at Bittrex

fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

In which case I think you will find the answer here... https://dkv2.com/vs?a=shares (5% of payments made for new VIP accounts are shared between those who already have VIP accounts).

That answered my question.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my English. Smiley

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

That answered my question.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my English. Smiley

Haha no problem buddy, glad I could help!  Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 12:22:56 AM

Is the only way to go from (for instance) VIP3 to  VIP15 to buy the VIP15 upgrade outright?  (Not a problem if it is, just wanted to check before I proceed to upgrade.)

Yes, players can purchase any upgrade at any time but will be unable to downgrade their accounts. Users with VIP 1 or higher also get a 10% discount when upgrading further. The prices for this is already discounted when viewing other upgrades.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

Yes, players can purchase any upgrade at any time but will be unable to downgrade their accounts. Users with VIP 1 or higher also get a 10% discount when upgrading further. The prices for this is already discounted when viewing other upgrades.

Gotcha, thanks.

(Could you check my BTC deposit went through?  It's not quite 24 hours yet but...  Grin)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:55:03 AM

Gotcha, thanks.

(Could you check my BTC deposit went through?  It's not quite 24 hours yet but...  Grin)

Looks like it's confirmed, just need to add it into the deposit form in your wallet and it will be ready to go.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:57:59 AM

Looks like it's confirmed, just need to add it into the deposit form in your wallet and it will be ready to go.

Thanks mate.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 11:29:59 AM

Some updates regarding referrals,

1. A referral list has been added to the Main Menu, view your referrals there.
2. The referral system will now accept https://dkv2.com/register?ref=username for referrals
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

Probably not a big problem but if you're near the edge of the game world and travelling at more than 1 space per move, you actually can go past the 5,000 boundary.  Since this corrects itself on the next turn this didn't cause any issues (and yes I was only trying it to see what would happen!) but I wonder if the turn also triggers an event whether that may cause a problem.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: