Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

Will Bitcoin be as soon as possible?
I do not think that's right before I'm here and I'm starting to post it, hopefully it will reach 2020 because I still do not earn bitcoin.
I don't know what you think but for me, it will be strong and be used often by people around the world in the next few years. For you, I think Bitcoin is still recruiting employees, try to get in, work for them and you will have money. Try hard my friend. And Bitcoin won't die.

Bitcoin isn't recruiting employees at all because bitcoin is not an organization or a company in the first place. Bitcoin is just a currency. If you're talking about this forum, then you're still wrong. This forum isn't looking for employees, they aren't looking for more moderators or staffs. Signature campaign is just a sideline and not something you get employed on.

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
Now,bitcoin network is free from such problems.Now,since segwit is to be activated in august 1,spammers have left the network and now transactions get confirmed quickly even with 0.0002 btc fee.So the greatest problem which bitcoin network faced has been solved.

Where did the 0.0002BTC fee came from? I've been using Electrum and another online wallet and the transaction fee is still the same. I think we shouldn't act so sure about SegWit's activation. Just like the whales, we have to be vigilant about the situation and don't be so confident about it. We still have no 100% assurance of what's about to happen.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

I got a lot of laugh when you heard it. I do not think Bitcoin will die. When do not even imagine it. Bitcoin would have lived for many years. Bitcoin is less expensive, but this is not because of the low Bitcoin that will die. No Bitcoin is going to die but I'm sure that its value and popularity will be increased over time. Bitcoin helped me and many people a lot.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

No, I don't think bitcoin will die in the next 10-20 years. Satoshi said that in the next 20 years either there are high volume transactions or not.
That’s true! There are no strong reasons for bitcoins to fade away or die permanently. The crypto currency is the upcoming leading currency of the world. Its anonymity and decentralization will never let bitcoin die. Bitcoin users are increasing tremendously day by day which means its enchanting masses from different countries.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:55:20 PM

Well I think bitcoin will not die as long as there are lots of people who tolerate bitcoin.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
hassanabid

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

Well I think bitcoin will not die as long as there are lots of people who tolerate bitcoin.
i agree with you , and again its rising
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

I think no. I believe that bitcoin will still be on the run 10-15 years or more. If you've been into bitcoin long enough then you should be familiar with the ups and down trend of bitcoin price.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

I have a strong belief in bitcoin. I don't know how Bitcoin will die soon? it is a hilarious issue for me when I see such type of funny topic. bitcoin has already created a credible platform in the monetary system so there is no way to destroy this credibility in very soon. i hope, Bitcoin will dominate in the market in very soon...it is not for die, it is for making a profit...
v.ersacee

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

Don't be so quick to assume that Bitcoin is going to die so easily. Just because there's one problem now doesn't mean that Bitcoin isn't gonna keep going. Look at it historically, Bitcoin saw some problems but despite that, it still kept growing insane amounts. You need not worry about the death of Bitcoin now. Instead, I urge you to buy now, because now is always the best time.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:28:05 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 03:56:54 PM by hurain

Will Bitcoin be as soon as possible?
I do not think that's right before I'm here and I'm starting to post it, hopefully it will reach 2020 because I still do not earn bitcoin.
I don't know what you think but for me, it will be strong and be used often by people around the world in the next few years. For you, I think Bitcoin is still recruiting employees, try to get in, work for them and you will have money. Try hard my friend. And Bitcoin won't die.
bitcoins is not going to die but is becoming more and more powerful and hope that  it will become more popular because the user of bitcoin will increase with the passage of time which is make bitcoin more stronger.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
That is just the way things are, if you are not ready to wait for that long for your transaction to be confirmed then you should have sent a decent fee from the beginning, when I send bitcoin with a small fee I know it is going to take a lot of time to confirm and I accept it.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

If your basis to state that bitcoin will die soon is just because of the continuous dump, slow transaction and high transaction fee, then it will not. As far as bitcoin is concern, the dump and pumps are the phenomenal scenarios that happens within the market. Slow transaction will be because of low transaction fee or an improvement that is going on to technical aspect but as soon as it will be fixed, bitcoin's operational service will go back to normal. The high transaction fee is because transactions are being payed with fees that get along with the price hike of bitcoin's value compared to its previous values. Also an indication that it might be an important transaction to make.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

Bitcoin is in its younger age and it has started to grow now and its also getting attention from the people across the globe so I don't think that bitcoin will die soon and in fact it will become more popular and stronger currency in future when adoption level will go higher.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:52:28 PM

Bitcoin is in its younger age and it has started to grow now and its also getting attention from the people across the globe so I don't think that bitcoin will die soon and in fact it will become more popular and stronger currency in future when adoption level will go higher.

Bitcoin is bouncing back right now, it means its already recovering from the previous dump. Also, theres news that all already agreed for segwit which there is no split that will happen. Great to all of us, we will see bitcoin raising in value in the coming days.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:47:27 PM

Bitcoin won't die, before this happen an improvement will be chosen to be implemented. The question is if it will have a hard fork or not. I personalyl don't like the idea, I think it's very bad for the Bitcoin unity that was built along the years, but the transaction fees can't continue increasing like now and the delay can't continue. All we can do is to wait and see what happens...
Inflation and deflation happened lots of times that it may be normal part of Btc's volatility. But ofcourse, if the condition like what we are experiencing right now will continue, it'll be bad for BTC community because demand will be affected. Bitcoin is still young there are lots of things that may happen, hope that it'll bd in favor for us.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:17:15 PM

I have a strong belief in bitcoin. I don't know how Bitcoin will die soon? it is a hilarious issue for me when I see such type of funny topic. bitcoin has already created a credible platform in the monetary system so there is no way to destroy this credibility in very soon. i hope, Bitcoin will dominate in the market in very soon...it is not for die, it is for making a profit...
I also find such topics little ridiculous. Everyone is now almost aware of bitcoins’ astonishing features and its potential to rule the digital world. Bitcoins are the upcoming rulers of crypto world. Day by day, bitcoin users are increasing which means they won’t at least perish away from the face of earth for next twenty, thirty years. The next generation is absolutely going to promote bitcoins more than us, making them immortal.
Gatubela

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

If BTC is falling, what others cryptocurrencies we can use? and, What is the other cryptocurrency after BTC?  Huh Huh Huh
hassanabid

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:55:44 PM

Time has changed, folks! There are a lot of countries discussing the use of Bitcoin, so bitcoin surely will never die
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:11:12 PM

Bitcoin is bouncing back right now, it means its already recovering from the previous dump. Also, theres news that all already agreed for segwit which there is no split that will happen. Great to all of us, we will see bitcoin raising in value in the coming days.

Nobody would want a split in the chain because the price of bitcoin will surely go down. It's something that not only users are afraid of, but also the miners themselves. If they let the price of bitcoin go down, all of the coins that they have been saving for the long run will just go to waste. That's loss on everyone's end.

I think segwit isn't fully sure yet, it's just that the chance of having a split has come down. BIP91 just reached 80%, that means that instead of having 95% of the miner signal for SegWit's activation, it will go down to 80%. Miners have already agreed on BIP91 so chain split's chance has went down. You should read more about it here and check for the countdown/updates here

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:18:09 PM

i always review bitcoins and check the trends i see that bitcoin will last, since more and more people are being aware and is using bitcoins alnost on a daily basis, it is a good currenct thought it started on the deepweb, bitcoin is already acceptable as an exchange of service or goods, and also being recognized by investors, there is a small chance to none that bitcoin will die soon.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

Bitcoin will not die any time soon . It may drop drastically in price and it may sky rocket in price . It really depends on who is backing it and how much money people or business pump into it .  IT has massive support atm .
As your transaction delayed almost 3 hours. Why just because bitcoin improving that side of bitcoin. That people can transaction with high speed and there no issues in transaction. Now a day there a less number of service in bitcoin according to high rank in market. As they take an action against transaction therefore now they are going from SegWit2x for more fast transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: