Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79554 times)
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 11:04:52 PM

Congratulations to Crypviser Community!

4 334 236 sold

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:12:13 PM

Congratulations dev we have achieved the success of 4 million + cvc sold out and now just waiting for the exchange and update updates about the project.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:19:26 PM

Good newa for all investors.I hope dev team keep us updating about all developments after ico too just like they kept us informed during ico as I have seen many ico team members never care to come back here on forum

titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:48:32 PM

@titan  open your eyes i didn't say whitepaper but read the whitepaper and last announcement

But to babysit you go to their ico page and you'll find your information about the amount of coins in the middle of the page

Update sold coins now 4 334 236 sold on the website

Ok Thule,
I am doing what you tell me to do.

I went to ico.crypviser.net and found the following information in the middle of the page:

"20 May 2017 - 30 June 2017
CVCoin ICO campaign (40 days)

Around 5 000 000 coins will be redeemed by us for the further distribution between team members, the bounty campaign and for contractors compensation.

10 000 000 CVCoins will be offered at the exclusive pre-ICO sales sessions.

Afterwards, the rest of the issued CVCoins will become publicly available during the official ICO 20 May – 30 June 2017.

Upon the completion of this ICO campaign, all unclaimed CVCoins will be listed on public stock markets only, at an initial rate of 0.99 EUR for 1 CVC.

You have the chance to purchase CVCoins now with attractive discounts alongside further amazing benefits."

So which page of the whitepaper do i have to read in combination with the above announcement that gives me the information about the total coin supply?

Cheers!

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:36:52 AM

Crypviser Moves to BitShares Blockchain Ditching Ethereum in Process

Crypviser describes itself as a “disruptive, encrypted all-in-one network for social and business communication.” An initial coin offering (ICO) in which their CVCoin tokens are put up for sale is still running having raised $3.3 mln at this point. The ICO campaign will conclude today at 22.00 UTC.

Crypviser plans to list CVCoins on public markets at the initial rate of 0.99 EUR for each CVCoin token. The proposed purpose of the token is to use them to cover the charges of Blockchain transactions for their payments system, as well as for using them for authentication purposes for their messenger.

Crypviser announces move away from Ethereum Network
In the last week of the recently concluded ICO, Crypviser, through a Facebook post, announced that they would be moving away from the Ethereum network due to the problems experienced on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Crypviser announced:
“Crypviser concerns about recent problems within Ethereum network and sees the current situation as unreliable and business critical for our project. The speed of transactions for the authentication system is too important to be disregarded.” They further elaborated that since their application would be used by millions of clients globally they would to bring “superb quality solutions to the market” and one of the crucial factors for them was “maximum speed of transactions.”

Ethereum network speed issues have been coming in the way of many ICOs that have based themselves on its Blockchain. We talked with Jon Holmquist, founder of PRX, which is the first and an experimental ICO on the Ripple Blockchain.

Holmquist discussed the alternatives to Ethereum:

“There are a lot of decentralized currency projects out there at this point that are vying to find a solution to an actual problem currently facing the world. One big, current issue, is issuing tokens. ICOs are currently the craze in the crypto space. I wouldn't be too surprised if more networks that allow anyone to distribute assets start pushing for some of the ICO volumes that were historically Ethereum's.”

Token distribution post-ICO
In another announcement on Facebook, Crypviser announced their intent to carry out a token distribution post-ICO. They will be keeping the capitalization unchanged and will be distributing all unsold CVCoins to investors. It would mean, in lay terms, that investors will be getting yet more CVCoins after the crowdsale is over. It would also make investors on the exchanges the majority stakeholders in Crypviser.

The formula that Crypviser is proposing is K=1+NS/S, where NS represents all unsold coins and S represents sold coins. They are citing an example that implies that if you had 1,000 CVCoins priced at EUR 940 (after a five percent discount), after the ICO you will receive 2,200 CVC instead of 1,000.

CVCoin will be traded on BitShares DEX stocks and are also expected to be traded on Livecoin and C-Cex. According to Crypviser, they are in negotiations currently with Kraken and Bittrex as well.

An alternative in the BitShares Blockchain?
As for Crypviser, they are moving to the BitShares Blockchain. The Facebook post from them indicated:

“We have decided to move on with Bitshares blockchain. This platform has already proven its sustainability for tens of projects and is able to proceed up to 100,000 transactions per second. CVCoin tokens are to be issued soon and all Crypviser investors will receive instructions concerning registration within Bitshares network. On July, 7 all the tokens will be distributed among its holders.”

The BitShares Blockchain promises a faster speed and is capable of 100,000 transactions per second. They claim that they can process more transactions each second than Visa and Mastercard combined.

Different strokes for different folks
In the case of Crypviser, where the main product is a secure messenger, which requires transactions to be executed faster and in a secure manner, the move away from Ethereum makes sense.

Similarly, other ICOs may require different services from a Blockchain and may adopt a Blockchain that serves their purpose. It is quite clear that the ICO phenomenon is not something limited to Ethereum or unique to them.

As Kumar Gaurav, chairman of the Auxesis Group, says:

“The good thing is that we are at such an early stage that we can have many different Etheruems. Ripple, Lisk, Auxledger, there are many public Blockchain fabrics on the way and they are getting more and more optimized as per the requirements and learning from the failures from the previous public Blockchains. Also, given the political situation, maybe there will be a need for nation-specific Blockchain solutions such as having national ID, budgets, defense, benefit distribution data, etc, and these applications will give birth to specialized chains.”

Gaurav’s Auxesis Group is planning to create 600 nodes of its Auxledger hosted in government data centers which will allow entrepreneurs to create applications on top of it, especially its application where data privacy becomes legal and of national interest.

In the long-run, the move to BitShares will help Crypviser to provide genuine encryption key identification that will stymie any manipulation, interception or man-in-the-middle attacks, effectively providing better privacy and security for their clients.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypviser-moves-to-bitshares-blockchain-ditching-ethereum-in-process via @Cointelegraph

Moving from Ethereum blockchain to BitShares Blockchain

What is this? --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990419.0

--> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994987.new#new

Something with SCAM

Dev team explanation please!!

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:41:34 AM

Congratulations to all the Crypviser team, investors, campaign managers at bounty hunters. Cheers!
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:01:43 AM

Congratiolations for the team in this successfull ICO. Good luck for another venture guys.
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:56:41 AM

Are ICO targets met?

What's your next move?

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:29:10 AM

Why CVC switch from ETH to BTS?

And when are the bounties receiving awards for their participation?
vince-zheng

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:51:25 AM

Is the ico end?I missed a good project...

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:03:35 AM

Congratulations for such a great finish. I have been following the ICO on twitter and see that a lot has been achieved in a short space of time. Will be following well into the future as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:17:30 AM

Total number of tokens sold out is 4,416,948 and money which was collected is $ 3,817,936. These figures are impressive and provide good base to developers to keep continue building great features for their app to make it best. People who invested will get almost double amount of tokens as unsold will be distributed among them proportionally.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:36:25 AM

Hello devs i would like to ask ,, how will the bounty get distribute? and how?
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:38:29 AM

Dear Crypviser,

I read the first 7 pages of this thread, i read the website and i read the whitepaper, but i could not find any information on the total coin supply.

So i have to following questions:

1. What is the total coin supply?
2. Is it fixed or inflationary? If inflationary, how does the inflation work and how is the distribution of the new coins regulated?
3. Is there one ICO round with 15 000 000 CVC coins to distribute or will there be more rounds?
4. How many coins will be withheld by the development team?
5. How many coins will be withheld by other parties (like early investors/supporters etc.)?
6. Does the CVC coin as a token have a function in your blockchain? In other words is the coin needed in the network to facilitate the communication?

You ask for my money, but such poor information about the ICO. You should be glad i am still asking.

Cheers!

1) 15,000,000 CVC
2) Fixed
3) No other rounds. However we have product related currency and after reaching the cap of 100.000 mln we have a right to issue extra tokens, but not for sell on market and it doesn't mean that we will.
4) 5,000,000 out of 15,000,000
5) 10,000,000
6) Yes. The best advice would be to check https://t.me/crypviser. Today our CTO has answered in details all the questions. Also in our whitepaper and on webpage we explain all such technical issues www.crypviser.net

We'll be happy if you join us.

This is really confusing.

Total coin supply according to your answer to question one is 15 000 000 of which:

5 000 000 are for the development team
10 000 000 are for other parties.

Means zero is available for the first round ICO?!!

Or is the total coin supply 25 000 000:
15 000 000 for first round ICO of which 5 000 000 for development team
10 000 000 for other parties

It is difficult answering a simple question isnt it?

Dear Crypviser,

I notice that you still have an escape of playing dumb, oh sorry i thought you were asking about the total coin supply for the ICO.

what i am asking is how much CVC tokens are going to be created in the genesis account.  In other word how much coins will exist in your blockchain system in total?

Your answer to question 3 is also interesting. I am not sure i understand correctly but i think you mean that if the ICO raises 100 million (USD?) you can issue an (unlimited) amount of CVC tokens. Wow! Please tell me that my interpretation is wrong.

Chears!

Read the whitepaper and the last announcement and you won't ask such stupid and annoying questions

What is the total coin supply of the CVC tokens? Is it 15 million, 25 million or 30 million or even more (unlimited)?

Crypviser and Thule could not answer my questions. Referring to the whitepaper and the announcement on the ico site does not give the answer. I read both of them and there is no information on the total coin supply.

So Crypsiver and Thule dont want to answer me. I dont know why. It is such basic information.

Can someone of the investors who put theire money in the project know the answer? Or am i the only investor that is asking for some basic information about the project?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

Read posts from previous page and you will get answer many questions including these two regarding bounty and distribution. It is stated at distance of just one page. You better read by yourself instead someone to tell you. You will know better doing so. It has ending successfully great, waiting to put oh hands on working app.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

Let's just wait for official announcement.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

waiting for announced for this news i think this ico is end , congratulation for succes on ico , i hope dev give something news for about distribution , i hope Crypviser have value high price if , coming on market , and then have community to grow to potensial .
very nice for ico ends . good jobs for all team dev.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:12:53 PM

Crypviser Moves to BitShares Blockchain Ditching Ethereum in Process

Crypviser describes itself as a “disruptive, encrypted all-in-one network for social and business communication.” An initial coin offering (ICO) in which their CVCoin tokens are put up for sale is still running having raised $3.3 mln at this point. The ICO campaign will conclude today at 22.00 UTC.

Crypviser plans to list CVCoins on public markets at the initial rate of 0.99 EUR for each CVCoin token. The proposed purpose of the token is to use them to cover the charges of Blockchain transactions for their payments system, as well as for using them for authentication purposes for their messenger.

Crypviser announces move away from Ethereum Network
In the last week of the recently concluded ICO, Crypviser, through a Facebook post, announced that they would be moving away from the Ethereum network due to the problems experienced on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Crypviser announced:
“Crypviser concerns about recent problems within Ethereum network and sees the current situation as unreliable and business critical for our project. The speed of transactions for the authentication system is too important to be disregarded.” They further elaborated that since their application would be used by millions of clients globally they would to bring “superb quality solutions to the market” and one of the crucial factors for them was “maximum speed of transactions.”

Ethereum network speed issues have been coming in the way of many ICOs that have based themselves on its Blockchain. We talked with Jon Holmquist, founder of PRX, which is the first and an experimental ICO on the Ripple Blockchain.

Holmquist discussed the alternatives to Ethereum:

“There are a lot of decentralized currency projects out there at this point that are vying to find a solution to an actual problem currently facing the world. One big, current issue, is issuing tokens. ICOs are currently the craze in the crypto space. I wouldn't be too surprised if more networks that allow anyone to distribute assets start pushing for some of the ICO volumes that were historically Ethereum's.”

Token distribution post-ICO
In another announcement on Facebook, Crypviser announced their intent to carry out a token distribution post-ICO. They will be keeping the capitalization unchanged and will be distributing all unsold CVCoins to investors. It would mean, in lay terms, that investors will be getting yet more CVCoins after the crowdsale is over. It would also make investors on the exchanges the majority stakeholders in Crypviser.

The formula that Crypviser is proposing is K=1+NS/S, where NS represents all unsold coins and S represents sold coins. They are citing an example that implies that if you had 1,000 CVCoins priced at EUR 940 (after a five percent discount), after the ICO you will receive 2,200 CVC instead of 1,000.

CVCoin will be traded on BitShares DEX stocks and are also expected to be traded on Livecoin and C-Cex. According to Crypviser, they are in negotiations currently with Kraken and Bittrex as well.

An alternative in the BitShares Blockchain?
As for Crypviser, they are moving to the BitShares Blockchain. The Facebook post from them indicated:

“We have decided to move on with Bitshares blockchain. This platform has already proven its sustainability for tens of projects and is able to proceed up to 100,000 transactions per second. CVCoin tokens are to be issued soon and all Crypviser investors will receive instructions concerning registration within Bitshares network. On July, 7 all the tokens will be distributed among its holders.”

The BitShares Blockchain promises a faster speed and is capable of 100,000 transactions per second. They claim that they can process more transactions each second than Visa and Mastercard combined.

Different strokes for different folks
In the case of Crypviser, where the main product is a secure messenger, which requires transactions to be executed faster and in a secure manner, the move away from Ethereum makes sense.

Similarly, other ICOs may require different services from a Blockchain and may adopt a Blockchain that serves their purpose. It is quite clear that the ICO phenomenon is not something limited to Ethereum or unique to them.

As Kumar Gaurav, chairman of the Auxesis Group, says:

“The good thing is that we are at such an early stage that we can have many different Etheruems. Ripple, Lisk, Auxledger, there are many public Blockchain fabrics on the way and they are getting more and more optimized as per the requirements and learning from the failures from the previous public Blockchains. Also, given the political situation, maybe there will be a need for nation-specific Blockchain solutions such as having national ID, budgets, defense, benefit distribution data, etc, and these applications will give birth to specialized chains.”

Gaurav’s Auxesis Group is planning to create 600 nodes of its Auxledger hosted in government data centers which will allow entrepreneurs to create applications on top of it, especially its application where data privacy becomes legal and of national interest.

In the long-run, the move to BitShares will help Crypviser to provide genuine encryption key identification that will stymie any manipulation, interception or man-in-the-middle attacks, effectively providing better privacy and security for their clients.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypviser-moves-to-bitshares-blockchain-ditching-ethereum-in-process via @Cointelegraph

Moving from Ethereum blockchain to BitShares Blockchain

What is this? --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990419.0

--> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994987.new#new

Something with SCAM

Dev team explanation please!!

Bump

My money is in this project, it seems others don't care, but I do!!

I want this team to look at this and make sure we don't lose any money by switching to BitShares!

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
synan

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:42:50 PM

Hello,

I've send some ETH days ago but still not get then on my portal page.
Can you check that ?

TXHash : 0x01ef7de96d9d8571eca47b356da91ef97bf817e7b03cec5a6d784ce88154ea85
Account : 0xfdbe37a47551a82c6fa38f4d0709dd6fcf9e8ced

Thanks !
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:18:05 PM

Whether the price will remain stable 1 CC = 1 EURO, the investors will, earn much profit
Why you dare?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: