Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 09:50:32 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 52842 times)
diguyo
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 268
Merit: 100



View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:31:10 AM
 #1321

Worth more, maybe...better? You can't compare a precious metal to a digital 'currency'. You can't say one is better than the other. Gold doesn't vary as much in price...different.

   ⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
liuka
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 583
Merit: 501



View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:33:02 AM
 #1322

of course, bitcoin is better than gold, bitcoin is very good for an investment the long term
because the price is always increase.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ███       ▄▄  ▀▀██▄
▄██▀     ███     ▄ ██ ▄   ▀██▄
██▀       ███ ▀▄▀▄██████▄▀▄▀ ▀██
██▀        ███  ▀██▀▀  ▀▀██▀   ▀██
██▀         ███      ▄▄▄▄        ▀██
▄██          ███     ▄███▀         ██▄
██           ███    ████            ██
██           ███  ▄███▀             ██
██           ███ ▄███▀              ██
██           ███████                ██
▀██          ███ ▀███▄             ██▀
██▄         ███  ▀███▄           ▄██
██▄        ███    ████         ▄██
██▄       ███     ▀███▄      ▄██
▀██▄     ███      ▀███▄   ▄██▀
▀██▄▄  ███           ▄▄██▀
▀▀██████      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

korona
   
████████████████▄
█             █ ▀█▄
█             █   ▀█▄
█             █     ▀█▄
█             █       ▀█
█             ██████████
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
████████████████████████
 

███
█████
▄█████▄
███████
███████
▄█████████▄
█████████████
▄███▄     █████████████     ▄███▄
█▄   ▄▄      █████      ▀█████████▀      █████      ▄▄   ▄█
██▄████      ▀██          █████          ██▀      ████▄██
█████▀       ███▄      ▄███████▄      ▄███       ▀█████
███▄        ██████▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄██████        ▄███
████▄     ███████████████████████████████     ▄████
█████▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀██████████████
███████▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀███████
█▀▀                                   ▀▀█
 
ruslango
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 41
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:43:14 PM
 #1323

Bitcoin is much better than gold simply because it is transaction expenses is really minimal, cash laundering could be a good deal less difficult with bitcoins, and gambling is easier with bitcoins than gold.
alkiw21
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 355
Merit: 100


BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform


View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:49:25 PM
 #1324

if you think they both have advantages and weaknesses. depending on how everyone thinks. bitcoin is unstable and gold tends to be stable. but investing in bitcoin is very profitable. that's just my opinion.

Emerge
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000



View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:33:49 PM
 #1325

what can i say about this is...the price speak.
what price have gold/bitcoin 5 years ago and now?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ▄▄██████ ▀▀▀███▄▄ ▄██▀▀ ███ ▄▄ ▀▀██▄ ▄██▀ ███ ▄ ██ ▄ ▀██▄ ██▀ ███ ▀▄▀▄██████▄▀▄▀ ▀██ ██▀ ███ ▀██▀▀ ▀▀██▀ ▀██ ██▀ ███ ▄▄▄▄ ▀██ ▄██ ███ ▄███▀ ██▄ ██ ███ ████ ██ ██ ███ ▄███▀ ██ ██ ███ ▄███▀ ██ ██ ███████ ██ ▀██ ███ ▀███▄ ██▀ ██▄ ███ ▀███▄ ▄██ ██▄ ███ ████ ▄██ ██▄ ███ ▀███▄ ▄██ ▀██▄ ███ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄▄ ███ ▄▄██▀ ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
korona ████████████████▄ █ █ ▀█▄ █ █ ▀█▄ █ █ ▀█▄ █ █ ▀█ █ ██████████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ████████████████████████
█ ███ █████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████ ▄█████████▄ █████████████ ▄███▄ █████████████ ▄███▄ █▄ ▄▄ █████ ▀█████████▀ █████ ▄▄ ▄█ ██▄████ ▀██ █████ ██▀ ████▄██ █████▀ ███▄ ▄███████▄ ▄███ ▀█████ ███▄ ██████▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄██████ ▄███ ████▄ ███████████████████████████████ ▄████ █████▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀██████████████ ███████▀▀▀ ▀▀▀███████ █▀▀ ▀▀█
Hotel_Prodeo
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 253



View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:39:13 PM
 #1326

it is irrefutable that for now the bitcoin to be the best to beat all investments including gold, I hope the upward price trend continues in 2018 so I get richer and soon create a new business so I'm not tied to the office work routine.

            ▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀




.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.



        ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Berk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 97
Merit: 10


View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:44:32 PM
 #1327

it is irrefutable that for now the bitcoin to be the best to beat all investments including gold, I hope the upward price trend continues in 2018 so I get richer and soon create a new business so I'm not tied to the office work routine.

Most expensive currency in the world ever. your right. Gold has loads of drawbacks which bitcoin addresses theres no mystery in why its worth more right now
RamBahadur.Gurung
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 374
Merit: 262


भवन्ति न


View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:54:44 PM
 #1328

what can i say about this is...the price speak.
what price have gold/bitcoin 5 years ago and now?

OK... fine. You are comparing gold / bitcoin prices from 2012. But what about five years from now? Are you 100% sure that Bitcoin will exist by that time? I am 99% sure, but there is doubt regarding the remaining 1%. And here is the advantage of gold. We can say with 100% surety that gold will be having good value in 2022.

           ▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
johnwest
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

When nothing goes east, go west.


View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:59:37 PM
 #1329

what can i say about this is...the price speak.
what price have gold/bitcoin 5 years ago and now?

OK... fine. You are comparing gold / bitcoin prices from 2012. But what about five years from now? Are you 100% sure that Bitcoin will exist by that time? I am 99% sure, but there is doubt regarding the remaining 1%. And here is the advantage of gold. We can say with 100% surety that gold will be having good value in 2022.

It depends on the demand. As an investment, Bitcoin can beat gold any day, but gold is also used as a jewelry and part of the culture in many countries. So both are good in their own ways.

█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
.
VOLENTIX
...............3rd Party DAPP Platform...............
Decentralized Change










        ▄████████▄▄       
      ▄██████████████▄
    ▄████▀▀      ▀▀████▄ ▄▄
   ███▀             ▀██████
  ███     ▄████▄     ██████
 ███     █▀    ▀█   ███████       
███     ▐▌   ▄▄▄▄▄       
        ▐▌  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▌       
         █▄ ▐     ▌     ███
███████   ▀█▐▀▀▀▀▀▌    ███
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀    ███ 
██████▄             ▄███▀   
▀▀ ▀████▄▄      ▄▄████▀     
     ▀██████████████▀       
        ▀▀███████▀▀








▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
.
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum
drlukacs
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 250



View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:05:28 PM
 #1330

what can i say about this is...the price speak.
what price have gold/bitcoin 5 years ago and now?

OK... fine. You are comparing gold / bitcoin prices from 2012. But what about five years from now? Are you 100% sure that Bitcoin will exist by that time? I am 99% sure, but there is doubt regarding the remaining 1%. And here is the advantage of gold. We can say with 100% surety that gold will be having good value in 2022.

It depends on the demand. As an investment, Bitcoin can beat gold any day, but gold is also used as a jewelry and part of the culture in many countries. So both are good in their own ways.
That is right, when you comparison the profits of investment between Bitcoin and Gold, of course, you can see Bitcoin can gives us more profits than Gold. But the fact, Gold is famous more than Bitcoin and it is also very rare, no one can create more Gold, but Bitcoin still can does that by someone clone from its blockchain through hard fork.


            ▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢



       ▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀


██████████████████



       ▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀


██████████████████



       ▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀


██████████████████



       ▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀


██████████████████
DrYe5
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 250


THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE


View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:44:34 PM
 #1331

what can i say about this is...the price speak.
what price have gold/bitcoin 5 years ago and now?

OK... fine. You are comparing gold / bitcoin prices from 2012. But what about five years from now? Are you 100% sure that Bitcoin will exist by that time? I am 99% sure, but there is doubt regarding the remaining 1%. And here is the advantage of gold. We can say with 100% surety that gold will be having good value in 2022.

It depends on the demand. As an investment, Bitcoin can beat gold any day, but gold is also used as a jewelry and part of the culture in many countries. So both are good in their own ways.
That is right, when you comparison the profits of investment between Bitcoin and Gold, of course, you can see Bitcoin can gives us more profits than Gold. But the fact, Gold is famous more than Bitcoin and it is also very rare, no one can create more Gold, but Bitcoin still can does that by someone clone from its blockchain through hard fork.


Bitcoins are the future is true. Despite all the time, I think that there is no substitute for something that has been functioning for so many centuries. Maybe in the future such an attempt will be made, but at the moment it seems to me that bitcoins are not able to stand equal to gold.


           ▄▄██ ██▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀ ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀         ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀                 ▀▀████▄
███        ▄▄██ ██▄▄        ███
▀████  ▄▄████▀▀ ▀▀████▄▄  ███▀
   ▄▄████▀▀         ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀  ████▄▄ ▄▄████  ▀▀████▄
███        ▀▀██ ██▀▀        ███
▀████▄▄                 ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀████▄▄         ▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀▀
           ▀▀██ ██▀▀
BX.BET































                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████
██████████████▄    █████     ▄████▀
████      ▀████▌    █████   █████
████       ▐████     █████   ███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌      █████   ▀
██████████████▀        █████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄      █████   ▄
████       ▐████▌    █████   ███
████      ▄█████▌   █████   █████
███████████████▀   █████     ▀████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████
                 ▀▀▀▀▀
dancingnancy
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 664
Merit: 500


View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:49:47 PM
 #1332

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
Value wise bitcoin has annihilated gold but, gold is still purchased by many people on the basis of safety and investment . The transaction fees is much less than compared to making and miscellaneous charges of gold. So trading wise bitcoin is the best choice whereas gold is better of as an investment.
valpes
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:14:40 AM
 #1333

Bitcoin is far better than Gold. We are certainly familiar with the statement. Bitcoin end users who have prolonged recognized the constructive traits of bitcoin absolutely. 1 of those qualities is that bitcoin is not designed by the central lender or any govt, navigated by a decentralized community that runs routinely with mathematical algorithms so that no 1 can impacted it. Bitcoin value actions are fluctuating purely due to the influence of need and supply laws. In addition bitcoin storage media is also relatively risk-free and can be taken to everywhere, which can be saved on your smartphone. Although Gold, if we have it in adequately massive numbers we may possibly need a selection that should be held in a mystery area so as not to be stolen by other people.
Nathland
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 319
Merit: 250


View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:22:11 AM
 #1334

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
No i don’t think that bitcoin is better than gold. Because firstly gold is lot more popular than bitcoin and hence more used. Secondly it is a precious metal and has a physical entity. Thirdly it is stable form of money. Which means that its price does not fluctuate rapidly unlike bitcoin’ price. Then gold is regulated by government and banks which further increases its stability unlike that of bitcoin. So because of the following reasons I think gold is better than bitcoin.
catvantuong
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:33:42 AM
 #1335

I wouldn’t say that Bitcoin is better than gold . Both have their own strengths and weaknesses. But if I were to choose one between the two, I think gold still outweighs Bitcoin in this case. Maybe if Bitcoin goes through more refinements then I’d pick it over gold. It’s still too early for us to ditch fiat currencies and commodities like gold. If systems crash and networks go haywire, I’d rather have something tangible in my arsenal.

The TS makes good points though. As we look at Bitcoin today, more and more users are encouraged to try transacting with bitcoins. Soon, it might just be the number one alternative to real money.
ngocvan
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 19
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:34:48 AM
 #1336

 i really don't think you understand the working mechanism of Bitcoin under the hood. Bitcoin offers literally everything gold offers as an asset plus more. The only disadvantage Bitcoin has over gold are because of mass knowledge of gold over Bitcoin which is bound to change, and gold has utility as a precious metal which is paralleled by bitcoin with it's utility as a money transfer system. One of the best benefits of buy Bitcoin is that it eliminates third party interruptions. This means that governments, banks and different financial intermediaries don't have any authority  whatsoever to disrupt user transactions or freeze a Bitcoin account.
Beareonetu
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 24
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:01:12 PM
 #1337

I think bitcoin is much better than gold. Simply because it really is foreseeable future is good. And can give large income in upcoming days. It's my own viewpoint. Many thanks.
hurriebra49
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Memority


View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:55:29 PM
 #1338

Yes, I think bitcoin is very better than Gold, almost 1 year before one bitcoin is equal to $1200 and now the price of one bitcoin is $5600 the huge difference of $4400 in between one year and that is very awesome profit but if you look on Gold price I think there is no too much profit if you compare with bitcoin, So everyone is clear and vote to Bitcoin.

shohelalam
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 201
Merit: 100


View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:11:01 PM
 #1339

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes


Obviously Bitcoin is better then Gold. Gold is not a big asset at this time. We don't get big profit by holding gold.

Gold is just use for jewelry but bitcoin is now big asset at this time.

We can do any thing by bitcoin. we get huge profit form bitcoin by holding.   
ASICHEAD
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 552
Merit: 500


View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:12:58 PM
 #1340

what can i say about this is...the price speak.
what price have gold/bitcoin 5 years ago and now?

OK... fine. You are comparing gold / bitcoin prices from 2012. But what about five years from now? Are you 100% sure that Bitcoin will exist by that time? I am 99% sure, but there is doubt regarding the remaining 1%. And here is the advantage of gold. We can say with 100% surety that gold will be having good value in 2022.

It depends on the demand. As an investment, Bitcoin can beat gold any day, but gold is also used as a jewelry and part of the culture in many countries. So both are good in their own ways.
That is right, when you comparison the profits of investment between Bitcoin and Gold, of course, you can see Bitcoin can gives us more profits than Gold. But the fact, Gold is famous more than Bitcoin and it is also very rare, no one can create more Gold, but Bitcoin still can does that by someone clone from its blockchain through hard fork.


Bitcoins are the future is true. Despite all the time, I think that there is no substitute for something that has been functioning for so many centuries. Maybe in the future such an attempt will be made, but at the moment it seems to me that bitcoins are not able to stand equal to gold.
Why does Bitcoin need to overpass Gold or replace Gold? Bitcoin does not need to do that, what is the benefit for Bitcoin after replace Gold? Even, I do not think Bitcoin can replace Gold about the jewelry for life.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
.
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!