Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:26:36 PM

I'm also waiting on the DNotes vault to come back online as that is where I have been storing all my DNotes since I got into this coin. I'm also really looking forward to the future with DNotes as they seem to be heading in the right direction and all this time and patients I believe will pay off in the near future! Keep up the good work!

Thank you vella85! We appreciate your kind words and support, it will be a few days, but we will do our best to get it done quickly!

You're welcome dev!

Thank you for letting me know, I don't mind waiting a few days as I know my DNotes are safe anyway. I'm really looking forward to a bright and long term future with DNotes.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:24:56 AM

What an exciting week for DNotes.  Not only for our 2.0 launch, but I was lucky enough to have the team sponsor my disc golf tournament over the weekend.  I was surprised to find out how many in our disc golf community are already involved in crypto currency.  One guy I know, came up to me to let me know he got hired on as legal council for Shape Shift here in Denver.  Our simple sponsorship gave us exposure to a couple hundred people.  The market may be down, but DNotes future is on the rise.  Thank you again Joe, Alan, Tim and the rest of the team for your hard work, and support.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

What an exciting week for DNotes.  Not only for our 2.0 launch, but I was lucky enough to have the team sponsor my disc golf tournament over the weekend.  I was surprised to find out how many in our disc golf community are already involved in crypto currency.  One guy I know, came up to me to let me know he got hired on as legal council for Shape Shift here in Denver.  Our simple sponsorship gave us exposure to a couple hundred people.  The market may be down, but DNotes future is on the rise.  Thank you again Joe, Alan, Tim and the rest of the team for your hard work, and support.

That looks very impressive, Dan. Thank you for your great contribution. Our industry is in a depressed mood, but it will bounce back.

Trust is invaluable in financial services. If there is a lesson learned I hope it will be one of not practicing the greater fool’s theory - pay any price counting on another sucker pay you even more for it. Obviously, that did not work out so well and a lot of people got hurt very badly.

At DNotes, we believe in building a trustworthy coin to the benefit of everyone. Over the longer term, I believe that the ferocious price correction in our industry will help our noble cause. It is better to take our time and do things right. Eventually, enough people will be able appreciate our extra efforts and trustworthiness. That is essential for DNotes to gain mass adoption one day.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:34:40 AM

What an exciting week for DNotes.  Not only for our 2.0 launch, but I was lucky enough to have the team sponsor my disc golf tournament over the weekend.  I was surprised to find out how many in our disc golf community are already involved in crypto currency.  One guy I know, came up to me to let me know he got hired on as legal council for Shape Shift here in Denver.  Our simple sponsorship gave us exposure to a couple hundred people. The market may be down, but DNotes future is on the rise.  Thank you again Joe, Alan, Tim and the rest of the team for your hard work, and support.

That looks very impressive, Dan. Thank you for your great contribution. Our industry is in a depressed mood, but it will bounce back.

Trust is invaluable in financial services. If there is a lesson learned I hope it will be one of not practicing the greater fool’s theory - pay any price counting on another sucker pay you even more for it. Obviously, that did not work out so well and a lot of people got hurt very badly.

At DNotes, we believe in building a trustworthy coin to the benefit of everyone. Over the longer term, I believe that the ferocious price correction in our industry will help our noble cause. It is better to take our time and do things right. Eventually, enough people will be able appreciate our extra efforts and trustworthiness. That is essential for DNotes to gain mass adoption one day.

That's awesome - what great exposure for DNotes! Thank you Dan!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

April is Financial Literacy Month in the United States, and we have some pretty exciting plans for next week at DNotesEDU. Stay tuned...

Check out our beginner-friendly material on Cryptocurrency and Financial Literacy & Planning

https://dnotesedu.com/digital-currency/

https://dnotesedu.com/financial-literacy-and-planning/

Thank you to everyone that has been sharing our material on social media - we really appreciate it!  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Mbaker0510

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

What about the price -25%
When is D Notes Vault back online?
Will Dnote ever be listed on other exchanges?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

What about the price -25%
When is D Notes Vault back online?
Will Dnote ever be listed on other exchanges?

It will be a few days for the DNotesVault to come back online. We have a form online for any important requests in the meantime: http://dnotesvault.com/

As we have mentioned, after the DNotes 2.0 launch we will have a concentrated effort to get DNotes listed on more exchanges. We are building up our social media following and media distribution, and focusing on getting the word out, as part of that effort. It will take time and we are only 1 day into the launch of DNotes 2.0.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Congratulations on the launch of DNotes 2.0!

I am looking forward to seeing the new and improved DNotes Vault. I'm also looking forward to trying out the cold or deferred staking. I already have plans to run a wallet on a friend's server and use it to stake the DNotes in my vault.

I'm wondering if the new wallet will have something like a scrape address, so that staking rewards can be directed to a different address. I'm thinking with the CRISP benefit for unmoved balances in the DNotes Vault, it might be nice to direct minting rewards to different addresses which could be spent, traded, or what have you. I'm a big fan of preserving (and growing) my principal and when needed selling the minting rewards.

Once again, Congratulations! Great work, team!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Congratulations on the launch of DNotes 2.0!

I am looking forward to seeing the new and improved DNotes Vault. I'm also looking forward to trying out the cold or deferred staking. I already have plans to run a wallet on a friend's server and use it to stake the DNotes in my vault.

I'm wondering if the new wallet will have something like a scrape address, so that staking rewards can be directed to a different address. I'm thinking with the CRISP benefit for unmoved balances in the DNotes Vault, it might be nice to direct minting rewards to different addresses which could be spent, traded, or what have you. I'm a big fan of preserving (and growing) my principal and when needed selling the minting rewards.

Once again, Congratulations! Great work, team!

Thanks wiser!

We are delaying the visual upgrade of DNotesVault. We have to completely reconstruct the CSS to get it done. That will take some time.

We do plan to have Cold / Deferred staking in the next release.
https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/#ColdStaking

Which will allow users to keep their DNotes in the DNotesVault, earn CRISP, and stake their coins remotely all at the same time.

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

Thanks wiser!

We are delaying the visual upgrade of DNotesVault. We have to completely reconstruct the CSS to get it done. That will take some time.

Which will allow users to keep their DNotes in the DNotesVault, earn CRISP, and stake their coins remotely all at the same time.

Ah, so not yet. That's the part as an investor I'm really excited about. Do you have an ETA on that release?
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

Why Coin Age Matters in Cryptocurrency

When most people hear about the 1600 cryptocurrencies and ICO tokens listed on CoinMarketCap, they assume that number includes every one ever launched. This assumption may come after they scroll down to the end and notice hundreds that have no marketcap and/or no volume. The bottom of the list is often referred to the graveyard – a place where abandoned coins go to die. The real graveyard however, is wherever they go after they are removed from the listing. At least while they are on CoinMarketcap, for better or (usually) worse, there is a marker of their demise.

CoinMarketCap routinely removes coins from their site that are no longer active or have no exchange to trade on. A list of 1250+ cryptocurrencies launched to date was compiled by CryptoDatabase in March 2015, and posted on Bitcointalk [1]. However, according to this Historical Snapshot on CoinMarketcap, they had only 525 currencies listed on March 22, 2015. Delisted coins could account for some of this difference, but there are likely other factors such as those that never met the criteria to get listed in the first place.

A more current complete listing is provided by Coinranking[2], showing there has been at least 3,073 coins launched. The last 32 pages are dead coins with a marketcap of $0. It still doesn’t include every coin that has been released or at least attempted to do so. There is a long list of shady projects where the funds raised disappeared early enough that they may not be listed anywhere. Bitcointalk is littered with eager-beaver attempts to start a new cryptocurrency that never make it past a few posts or pages.

Adding to the list, are many of the close to 2100 Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) listed on TokenData[3] that don’t appear on Coinranking and/or CoinMarketcap. The TokenData list includes 500 that are planned or currently underway, which wouldn’t show up on listings that use exchange data. Regardless of their status, the outlook is grim for any chance of long term success. A study done by Bitcoin.com released in February 2018, revealed that 46% of ICOs launched in 2017 had already failed.[4] A recent study completed by Satis Group that uses quality as the metric to classify ICOs, concluded that 81% were scams, 6% had failed, and 5% were dead.[5]

What is the point of this trip down memory lane?

The information above reveals just how short the lifespan can be of most cryptocurrencies and ICOs. It’s difficult to tell exactly how many of these projects have been started, but the number is looking like it may be closer to 5,000. While some of them never made it to an exchange or caused financial losses, they wasted valuable time that could have been spent working on something worthwhile. New coins and tokens carry an extreme amount of risk, and it seems as though it is only the gamblers, speculators, and fraudsters that pitch them, pump them, and dump them, that are enjoying any of the rewards.

Reputation must be earned, and it takes time to prove yourself. As an investor, it would be wise to check out the cryptocurrencies that have been around for a few years and find out why they’re still alive when so many others have failed.

Is it the team? If a project is going to reach mainstream adoption, it needs a mature dedicated team that is in it for the long haul. Jumping from one flashy-tech project to the next, shows neither dedication or maturity. Measuring the quality of the team isn’t about how many cryptocurrencies or tokens they have worked on, it’s about the one they made work.

What have they actually accomplished? Forget the promises – does the list of all development to date, products, revenue generating properties, partnerships, and anything else that gives the coin or token real value, justify the marketcap? Those that have a huge marketcap have obviously been heavily promoted and made all their news public, or could simply be caught up in speculative hype – but what about the others? If they are actively working and have accomplishments to show for it, but don’t have the massive marketcap, why? Is it a good project that is different from the others, and the herd doesn’t get it yet? Are they avoiding the hype? Is it the original team that still believes in what they are working on, and are committed to make it work?

Is this where you find value?

It may be, but see how they measure up under scrutiny – Cryptocurrency and ICO Screening Guide for Investors.

Coinmarketcap Historical Snapshots –  https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/
[1] Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=998409.0.
[2] CoinRanking – https://coinranking.com/
[3] Token Data –  https://www.tokendata.io/
[4] 46% of Last Year’s ICOs Have Failed Already –  https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/
[5] ICO Quality: Development & Trading – https://medium.com/satis-group/ico-quality-development-trading-e4fef28df04f

https://dnotesedu.com/2018/04/why-coin-age-matters-in-cryptocurrency/

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

When most people hear about the 1600 cryptocurrencies and ICO tokens listed on CoinMarketCap, they assume that number includes every one ever launched. This assumption may come after they scroll down to the end and notice hundreds that have no marketcap and/or no volume. The bottom of the list is often referred to the graveyard – a place where abandoned coins go to die. The real graveyard however, is wherever they go after they are removed from the listing. At least while they are on CoinMarketcap, for better or (usually) worse, there is a marker of their demise.

CoinMarketCap routinely removes coins from their site that are no longer active or have no exchange to trade on. A list of 1250+ cryptocurrencies launched to date was compiled by CryptoDatabase in March 2015, and posted on Bitcointalk [1]. However, according to this Historical Snapshot on CoinMarketcap, they had only 525 currencies listed on March 22, 2015. Delisted coins could account for some of this difference, but there are likely other factors such as those that never met the criteria to get listed in the first place.

A more current complete listing is provided by Coinranking[2], showing there has been at least 3,073 coins launched. The last 32 pages are dead coins with a marketcap of $0. It still doesn’t include every coin that has been released or at least attempted to do so. There is a long list of shady projects where the funds raised disappeared early enough that they may not be listed anywhere. Bitcointalk is littered with eager-beaver attempts to start a new cryptocurrency that never make it past a few posts or pages.

Adding to the list, are many of the close to 2100 Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) listed on TokenData[3] that don’t appear on Coinranking and/or CoinMarketcap. The TokenData list includes 500 that are planned or currently underway, which wouldn’t show up on listings that use exchange data. Regardless of their status, the outlook is grim for any chance of long term success. A study done by Bitcoin.com released in February 2018, revealed that 46% of ICOs launched in 2017 had already failed.[4] A recent study completed by Satis Group that uses quality as the metric to classify ICOs, concluded that 81% were scams, 6% had failed, and 5% were dead.[5]

The information above reveals just how short the lifespan can be of most cryptocurrencies and ICOs. It’s difficult to tell exactly how many of these projects have been started, but the number is looking like it may be closer to 5,000. While some of them never made it to an exchange or caused financial losses, they wasted valuable time that could have been spent working on something worthwhile. New coins and tokens carry an extreme amount of risk, and it seems as though it is only the gamblers, speculators, and fraudsters that pitch them, pump them, and dump them, that are enjoying any of the rewards.

Reputation must be earned, and it takes time to prove yourself. As an investor, it would be wise to check out the cryptocurrencies that have been around for a few years and find out why they’re still alive when so many others have failed.

Is it the team? If a project is going to reach mainstream adoption, it needs a mature dedicated team that is in it for the long haul. Jumping from one flashy-tech project to the next, shows neither dedication or maturity. Measuring the quality of the team isn’t about how many cryptocurrencies or tokens they have worked on, it’s about the one they made work.

What have they actually accomplished? Forget the promises – does the list of all development to date, products, revenue generating properties, partnerships, and anything else that gives the coin or token real value, justify the marketcap? Those that have a huge marketcap have obviously been heavily promoted and made all their news public, or could simply be caught up in speculative hype – but what about the others? If they are actively working and have accomplishments to show for it, but don’t have the massive marketcap, why? Is it a good project that is different from the others, and the herd doesn’t get it yet? Are they avoiding the hype? Is it the original team that still believes in what they are working on, and are committed to make it work?

It may be, but see how they measure up under scrutiny – Cryptocurrency and ICO Screening Guide for Investors.

[4] 46% of Last Year’s ICOs Have Failed Already –  https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/
[5] ICO Quality: Development & Trading – https://medium.com/satis-group/ico-quality-development-trading-e4fef28df04f

Wow! This is a must read for anyone interested in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is by far the best and most valuable article covering our industry. Well researched and brilliantly written.

Don’t just make a bet – that is gambling. Learn to invest as an informed investor. It pays to do your homework.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

Absolutely fantastic article chase. It won't take too much longer and the people who are best able to discern quality projects will begin to take notice of DNotes. The herd will begin to follow as the smart money rolls in. I imagine they're sick of seeing how following empty hype has worked out (dumb money).

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

This is a brilliant article, and so true. I think as an investor I'm about to adopt a rule that I will not invest more than x amount (less than $100 most likely) in any project that is younger than 365 days old. The risk to that stance, of course, is the fear of missing out (FOMO) and for the project that does work out, massive early adopter discount. However, I have noticed that the dinosaur coins I'm invested in (ones that are older than 3 years, including DNotes LOL) have plenty of dips along the way, so even after a year, you could pick up the coin at a great price and still make a profit.

The reason I'm not quite ready to commit to this is that I believe I started investing in DNotes pretty early on, and so far that is working out great. I also was one of the lucky ones who picked up a NEMstake back in 2014 for around $30. But I didn't get involved with DMD Diamond until it was two years old and when I did, it was still at early adopter prices. I may have gotten involved in STEEM when it was less than a year old, but I don't think I ever bought any until after that year mark.

But I have sadly invested in a number of ventures that were less than a year old and lost big time. I could have saved a lot by simply waiting. On the bright side, I have a wealth of knowledge gained by experience that I'm happy to share with anyone who'd rather not learn the hard way Smiley

I don't spend much time looking around at new projects these days. The coins I have that have stood the test of time are taking very good care of me now, and I believe that will only increase in the future.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

Thanks wiser!

Ah, so not yet. That's the part as an investor I'm really excited about. Do you have an ETA on that release?

I don't believe it will be long. Once we get caught up and the dust settles with DNotes 2.0, we will be able to put together a rough timeframe. We want to ensure the blockchain upgrades for the next release will have everything we need to get done for the near future to minimize the amount of forks and blockchain upgrades we need in the near term.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

DNotes 2.0 Release
New Features for DNotes 2.0
Switch from Proof Of Work to Proof Of Stake with ~2% annual staking reward.
Updated transaction fees to be destroyed.
Added display of DNotes and Wallet value in USD (based on coinmarketcap's API).
Added DNotes news feeds.
Added invoice number support for sending NOTE to an address. The format to specify an invoice number when sending to an address is (address)+(invoice number).
Added CRISP payouts for keeping NOTE Balance in the same address for a period of time. CRISP payouts happen approximately every month for balances that have remained at the same address.

If you are upgrading from the DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release Alpha
The DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release alpha blockchain is NOT compatible with the DNotes 2.0 Release. You will need to clear out all files in the %appdata%\DNotes2 folder of your windows computer before starting dnotes-qt.exe.

https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

The DNotesVault is Now Temporarily Closed for the DNotes 2.0 Swap

If you are looking to manually swap your DNotes, please use this form https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

If you need anything from the DNotesVault during this time, please use this form https://goo.gl/forms/os6GYyURlvXoh4SJ2

The official DNotes 2.0 public launch will be tomorrow, with no foreseeable delays. We have been running the main network for a few days to ensure there are no issues. Your patience is appreciated as we will be diligently working on the launch and swap to DNotes 2.0. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us here on the forum, or send us an email at contact@dnotescoin.com.

If you are looking to manually swap your DNotes, please click here and use this form https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

I don't believe it will be long. Once we get caught up and the dust settles with DNotes 2.0, we will be able to put together a rough timeframe. We want to ensure the blockchain upgrades for the next release will have everything we need to get done for the near future to minimize the amount of forks and blockchain upgrades we need in the near term.

Thanks. Yes, very good plan to do what's needed now to minimize forks and mandatory (emergency) wallet updates in the future!
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:32:46 AM

Monex Group Issues Statement on Reports of Possible Coincheck Acquisition

https://dcebrief.com/monex-group-issues-statement-on-reports-of-possible-coincheck-acquisition/
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:48:17 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 02:02:00 AM by Chase

Wow! This is a must read for anyone interested in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is by far the best and most valuable article covering our industry. Well researched and brilliantly written.

Don’t just make a bet – that is gambling. Learn to invest as an informed investor. It pays to do your homework.

Absolutely fantastic article chase. It won't take too much longer and the people who are best able to discern quality projects will begin to take notice of DNotes. The herd will begin to follow as the smart money rolls in. I imagine they're sick of seeing how following empty hype has worked out (dumb money).

This is a brilliant article, and so true. I think as an investor I'm about to adopt a rule that I will not invest more than x amount (less than $100 most likely) in any project that is younger than 365 days old. The risk to that stance, of course, is the fear of missing out (FOMO) and for the project that does work out, massive early adopter discount. However, I have noticed that the dinosaur coins I'm invested in (ones that are older than 3 years, including DNotes LOL) have plenty of dips along the way, so even after a year, you could pick up the coin at a great price and still make a profit.

The reason I'm not quite ready to commit to this is that I believe I started investing in DNotes pretty early on, and so far that is working out great. I also was one of the lucky ones who picked up a NEMstake back in 2014 for around $30. But I didn't get involved with DMD Diamond until it was two years old and when I did, it was still at early adopter prices. I may have gotten involved in STEEM when it was less than a year old, but I don't think I ever bought any until after that year mark.

But I have sadly invested in a number of ventures that were less than a year old and lost big time. I could have saved a lot by simply waiting. On the bright side, I have a wealth of knowledge gained by experience that I'm happy to share with anyone who'd rather not learn the hard way Smiley

I don't spend much time looking around at new projects these days. The coins I have that have stood the test of time are taking very good care of me now, and I believe that will only increase in the future.

Thank you very much for the compliments on the article.  Smiley

"The reason I'm not quite ready to commit to this is that I believe I started investing in DNotes pretty early on, and so far that is working out great."

The difference between investing early at the time DNotes came out as opposed to being an early investor now is the absurd valuations given to new projects. When DNotes was first listed on CoinMartetcap, it had a marketcap of less than $24,000. That is a lot of potential upside and worth the risk in my opinion. Most ICOs being released today have nothing more than DNotes did back then, and yet their marketcap looks as if they are already a well established business. The "blue-chip" title is awarded to established companies that have a $10 billion dollar marketcap. That marketcap is earned over the course of years or decades - revenue, assets, etc all give the company real value. There is very little upside in an ICO that assigns itself a $50 - $100 million value out of the blue.

p.s. I still think it is really early for DNotes!  Wink

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:04:38 AM

Thank you very much for the compliments on the article.  Smiley

"The reason I'm not quite ready to commit to this is that I believe I started investing in DNotes pretty early on, and so far that is working out great."

The difference between investing early at the time DNotes came out as opposed to being an early investor now is the absurd valuations given to new projects. When DNotes was first listed on CoinMartetcap, it had a marketcap of less than $24,000. That is a lot of potential upside and worth the risk in my opinion. Most ICOs being released today have nothing more than DNotes did back then, and yet their marketcap looks as if they are already a well established business. The "blue-chip" title is awarded to established companies that have a $10 billion dollar marketcap. That marketcap is earned over the course of years or decades - revenue, assets, etc all give the company real value. There is very little upside in an ICO that assigns itself a $50 - $100 million value out of the blue.

That is a very good point. Another thing is that DNotes went on the market and people paid what they felt it was worth. No one was setting the price at a certain amount (and providing "discounts" to early bird buyers). I bought my first DNotes at 60 satoshis, and then thought I was doing great to sell them at 300 or so Wink

I need to make a point to read over this thread and your article the next time I'm tempted to put money into an ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: