Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Defoekoe

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Same to the DNotes team and the entire community.

2018, for me, is going to be a year of personal transformation. First up, winning my bet at healthywage.com. I signed up to lose 20% of my body weight, and attached enough financial incentive to the goal that it will really hurt if I don't get there.

Here's to a great start to that and everyone else's 2018 goals for personal and professional betterment.

It always makes me happy to hear that someone I like hearing from is taking action to improve their odds of being on the planet longer and participating in it more. (I'm assuming that you have objective information that this is excess weight).

I really like it that you've found a way to gamify and enjoy the process. So I'm wishing you more than success with this venture, I'm hoping it brings lots of fun as well.

Yeah, I really liked the concept when I first heard of the site. Studies indicate upwards of a 40% increased chance in hitting goals when a financial incentive is there.

It will definitely be a lot of fun; I enjoy fitness. But every year the past 10 years since having kids, I seem to get just a little bit fatter. I've run 6 marathons the last 10 years, with my latest coming late last April. But my BMI technically puts me just a hair over obese. I lovvvvvve running, but it's not conducive to fat burning since that is best for exercise that is 110-120 heartbeats per minute. My trouble is that I motivate myself by saying "Im gonna running a marathon in 9 months." Then all my training focus is on that. And it's really only during the first few weeks of plodding along that I'm doing much fat burning. But I can't stay in that paradigm, since I have to start building towards the race.

So, I feel like the financial incentive/gamifying will take the place of the marathon as motivation...and allow me the mental freedom just do 60-90 minutes a day of walking on a treadmill, without the pressure of feeling like I need to get to the next level asap for an upcoming race.

Anyhow, this is going to be an amazing year.

What's everyone else's top self-improvement goals for the upcoming year? How about you TM?

Okay you've both inspired me to and made me think about it, so here goes…
I don't have that button that fires off on new years because we're at the same point around the sun as we were last year. I've rarely started and only once finished a new year's resolution. That one that I did was to stop me being so damn emphatic. So I removed the word 'is' from my vocabulary for a year.

This year:
  • I'm doing a yoga retreat in March and walking the 600km Camino de Santiago in July. So getting closer to touching my toes is on the cards.
  • Mentally; I'm aiming for at least two 10 minute sessions of meditation a week.
  • Skills; I'm learning python and experimenting with writing AI code.
  • Creative writing; Proofread and edit my novel "Demon Spawn Goes to High School"
  • Commercial writing; Try my hand at writing scripts/screen plays for short Youtube videos.
  • Emotionally; I'm working on being more present when feeling hurt or in trouble.
  • Musically; I'll be focusing on the ocarina because I just bought a new one that is an octave lower and easier on the ear.
  • Languages; Khmer is a long term project, but I'll add some Spanish in this year, I bought the Language Hacking Spanish book.
  • Artistically; sadly I don't think I'll have time to keep learning the 3D software Blender this year.
  • Charity/Social; I still believe that nearly all of the little fires that everyone spends their energy trying to put out, would all go out on their own if we banned all forms of donations to political parties accept personal donations capped at a level where the majority of the population would donate, like $20–$80. So that will continue to be my battle. 

That was worth spending the time thinking about, MiningHabit. And because of this, I'll probably stay more focused on it and get better results by the end of the year. It was a good exercise, so I'll quote you to end this:

What's everyone else's top self-improvement goals for the upcoming year?

BUY DNOTES
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Let’s change it to “OUR” top self-improvement goals for "the" year.

Because after four long years of hard-work we finally got it – let’s no longer be shy about promoting the Amazing DNotes Story. Here are some actual comments I got today from some of my high-profile LinkedIn contacts:

“Hello Alan. Happy New Year. Wondering if we might Link In. Am very interested in DNotes Global. Perhaps there is some opportunity for me as your company takes off in 2018. Have a varied and successful global experience. Here's my web site and you can also view my LI profile for more. Best, Martin Wonsiewicz https://wonsglobal.com/

“Alan hi, I sincerely admire your outstanding experience and professional career and I would be honored to be among your first circle of contacts on LinkedIn. Please, join my network! Regards, Mark Fedin, CEO of Bincoin.com”

If we organize a party today I think it will be filled to capacity. Let's get the DNotes Story out. Go DNotes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

Because after four long years of hard-work we finally got it – let’s no longer be shy about promoting the Amazing DNotes Story. Here are some actual comments I got today from some of my high-profile LinkedIn contacts:

“Hello Alan. Happy New Year. Wondering if we might Link In. Am very interested in DNotes Global. Perhaps there is some opportunity for me as your company takes off in 2018. Have a varied and successful global experience. Here's my web site and you can also view my LI profile for more. Best, Martin Wonsiewicz https://wonsglobal.com/

“Alan hi, I sincerely admire your outstanding experience and professional career and I would be honored to be among your first circle of contacts on LinkedIn. Please, join my network! Regards, Mark Fedin, CEO of Bincoin.com”

If we organize a party today I think it will be filled to capacity. Let's get the DNotes Story out. Go DNotes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

These are very welcome comments from high profile people who are paying attention to the digital currency community, and of course the projects that we are undertaking as DNotes Global. We are going to have a very exciting year, and we're going to have some amazing content for potential investors to view very soon.

Happy new year everybody, from Brisbane, Australia.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

These are very welcome comments from high profile people who are paying attention to the digital currency community, and of course the projects that we are undertaking as DNotes Global. We are going to have a very exciting year, and we're going to have some amazing content for potential investors to view very soon.

Happy new year everybody, from Brisbane, Australia.

Happy New Year, TeeGee. Enjoy yourself while you can. We have a lot of hard work ahead.
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/cryptocurrency-icos-what-do-we-do-with-all-this-money/

The proper way to use ICO, according to a VC...
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

Weekly Review of Annual Goals 2018
I just created a Google Sheet to track goals this year. I've made it so you can edit goals and then hide empty columns. I've also used an international date format. So feel free to visit it and make a copy for yourself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PmNj-X5EliEPLp7V8pV2bzewviaXzuPGYY0NS3Kp-T4/edit?usp=sharing

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
Peter.P

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Hello Dnotes team.
I wonder how far next Gen.(i.e. 2.0) has been developed and the exact date when the gen will be released.
Also I wish you to share your plans about contacting any exchanges and if you are already doing, please let us know the progress of the marketing. In my opinion, all of dnotes owners or to be owner are really interested in the prediction price of the coin.
Thanks for all your effort.
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

No problem they l be doing another community coin vote next month!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

Hello Dnotes team.
I wonder how far next Gen.(i.e. 2.0) has been developed and the exact date when the gen will be released.
Also I wish you to share your plans about contacting any exchanges and if you are already doing, please let us know the progress of the marketing. In my opinion, all of dnotes owners or to be owner are really interested in the prediction price of the coin.
Thanks for all your effort.

Thank you, Pete.P. I will comment on what I can. However, it is important for our community to understand that because we have chosen the route of a compliance Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tire 2 where securities can only be sold after being “Qualified” by the SEC, we are constrained by certain disclosure rules.

We will be significantly more guarded on what we post and be committed to disclosing information of material impact through multi-channel at the same time, so that no one can gain an unfair advantage of “insider” information by trading ahead of others based on early information received.

Having said that, I can confirm that our partnership with Geneca in the further development of DNotes 2.0 is doing extremely well. We are confident that it will be launched in the 1st Quarter of 2018. This is a multi-year project that will continue to expand and require significant investment.

Limited efforts have been allocated to secure the listing of DNotes on additional exchanges at this time, in part because of the impending technology upgrade to DNotes 2.0. However, I have developed an extensive contact list and introduced myself to some of them. In the case of Binance, we have submitted a substantial proposal with an indication of paying them for support and promotion. They have not yet responded.

I hope I have sufficiently answered your questions to the extend that I can. I am looking forward to a rewarding and exciting 2018 and wish you all a very Happy New Year!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

https://dcebrief.com/how-inflationary-and-deflationary-monetary-systems-can-compliment-each-other/

fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

Hi everyone! Is there going to be a coin swap or DNOTE is here to stay?
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

I don't get the 2.0.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

Hi everyone! Is there going to be a coin swap or DNOTE is here to stay?
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

I don't get the 2.0.

Hi fracas, welcome to the DNotes forum! DNotes is indeed here to stay, it is just being upgraded in the very near future. We will be doing a coin swap once DNotes 2.0 is ready to be released.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Google affirms something we've all known for a while:

The Surprising thing Google learned about its employees and what it means for today's students

Happy New Year!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:32:58 AM

Google affirms something we've all known for a while:

The Surprising thing Google learned about its employees and what it means for today's students

Happy New Year!

Thanks, Wiser. Great article. I am so busy that I only have time to do a quick read, but can not resist moving on without a brief comment.

No one can achieve greatness individually, but as a group working cohesively to achieve common goals that are mutually beneficially to all.  And being the smartest guy does not guarantee success in life or in business, since we all have our strengths and weaknesses. It is not enough to be great in just one or two areas and assume that everything else will take care of themselves. So, I am not surprised that, “STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) expertise comes in dead last. The seven top characteristics of success at Google are all soft skills: being a good coach; communicating and listening well; possessing insights into others (including others different values and points of view); having empathy toward and being supportive of one’s colleagues; being a good critical thinker and problem solver; and being able to make connections across complex ideas.”

Furthermore, “the company’s most important and productive new ideas come from B-teams comprised of employees who don’t always have to be the smartest people in the room.” One doesn’t have to be the smartest but the wisest to out-smart the smartest.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

Egypt’s Grand Mufti Issues Fatwa: Bitcoin Forbidden by Islam

https://dcebrief.com/egypts-grand-mufti-issues-fatwa-bitcoin-forbidden-by-islam/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

DNotesEDU Needs Suggestions For How-To Guides

Have you always wanted to learn a certain aspect of cryptocurrency, but could never quite figure it out? We want to help simplify all the complex and confusing processes, so even an ordinary person with little technical expertise can participate. Please reply with your suggestions for how-to guides, or email contact@dnotesedu.com

Thanks in advance everyone, DNotesEDU will continue to grow in 2018 and exciting future opportunities will arise for outstanding contributors.

We have been getting an increase in support requests. The majority of which are around sending and receiving DNotes to and from DNotesVault and the exchanges. I know you are currently working on the site, so I didn't get a chance to go in and see what is available, but here are some recommendations:

A guide to depositing and withdrawing cryptocurrency from an exchange. Explaining or linking to other articles Name and Symbol, Depositing and Withdrawing, Fee, Address.

A guide or video of withdrawing DNotes from the DNotesVault to a cryptopia and c-cex account.

A guide or video withdrawing DNotes from cryptopia and c-cex to a DNotesVault account.

A guide or video explaining the buying and selling process at cryptopia, as well as c-cex.

It would be excellent if we can drive DNotes supporters directly to DNotesEDU for help with these processes, and see all the resources available.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

DNotes Global, Inc. Announces Partnership With Geneca for Blockchain Technology Development

DNotesEDU

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:49:56 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 11:06:49 PM by DNotesEDU

DNotesEDU Needs Suggestions For How-To Guides

Have you always wanted to learn a certain aspect of cryptocurrency, but could never quite figure it out? We want to help simplify all the complex and confusing processes, so even an ordinary person with little technical expertise can participate. Please reply with your suggestions for how-to guides, or email contact@dnotesedu.com

Thanks in advance everyone, DNotesEDU will continue to grow in 2018 and exciting future opportunities will arise for outstanding contributors.

We have been getting an increase in support requests. The majority of which are around sending and receiving DNotes to and from DNotesVault and the exchanges. I know you are currently working on the site, so I didn't get a chance to go in and see what is available, but here are some recommendations:

A guide to depositing and withdrawing cryptocurrency from an exchange. Explaining or linking to other articles Name and Symbol, Depositing and Withdrawing, Fee, Address.

A guide or video of withdrawing DNotes from the DNotesVault to a cryptopia and c-cex account.

A guide or video withdrawing DNotes from cryptopia and c-cex to a DNotesVault account.

A guide or video explaining the buying and selling process at cryptopia, as well as c-cex.

It would be excellent if we can drive DNotes supporters directly to DNotesEDU for help with these processes, and see all the resources available.

Thanks for the suggestions DNotes. Perhaps someone from the community would be willing to chip in.

The site will be down for at least a couple weeks while undergoing some major development.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Putin Orders Creation of CryptoRuble to Evade Sanctions

https://dcebrief.com/putin-orders-creation-of-cryptoruble-to-evade-sanctions/
MECHETO

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

Cheesy HAPPY NEW YEAR DNOTERS! The price rising very well.Thanks DEV team you are great!
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: