Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
1Hakuba

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

I also like how the Dnote team is not trying to replace fiat, but is trying to augment it.  I see so many posts on other forums from crypto purists that want nothing to do with government regulations, taxes or fiat, but that is simply not practical.  With innovation comes regulation.  The best way to “game” the system, is to understand the system, play by the rules and always be a step ahead of the competition.

Those are my “deep” thoughts for the day.  Raining pretty hard here in Hakuba so I am taking time to catch up on posts.  Cheers all!

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

Facebook Softens Cryptocurrency Ad Policy

https://dcebrief.com/facebook-softens-cryptocurrency-ad-policy/
DCEBrief

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:14:30 AM

I also like how the Dnote team is not trying to replace fiat, but is trying to augment it.  I see so many posts on other forums from crypto purists that want nothing to do with government regulations, taxes or fiat, but that is simply not practical.  With innovation comes regulation.  The best way to “game” the system, is to understand the system, play by the rules and always be a step ahead of the competition.

Those are my “deep” thoughts for the day.  Raining pretty hard here in Hakuba so I am taking time to catch up on posts.  Cheers all!

That's a great point, and one worth repeating. The DNotes team has had the foresight to recognize that the most immediate benefit that digital currency can provide to the world is as a supplemental currency. Billions of people around the world need something better than existing fiat currencies can offer. They need something better than the existing financial industry wants to offer. They need real financial empowerment and an inclusive supplemental currency that can help them make their lives and their communities better.

No digital currency is going to quickly (or even slowly) achieve any of those goals by repeatedly butting heads with the current system. Regulation is a fact of life for businesses, with the only question being how much or how little regulation each industry endures. Those who want to ignore that reality and pretend as though they can create a new system without complying with laws, rules, and standards are destined to be disappointed.

Fortunately, DNotes is a different kind of digital currency, with a different kind of vision, and a different approach to regulation and fulfilling cryptocurrency's true promise. In the end, that will be why DNotes succeeds while others fall by the wayside.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

And would you look at that! DNotes' strategy for full regulatory compliance as a competitive advantage comes into full & immediate view. As you can see below, no ICOs, and the vast majority of crypto projects will not be able to advertise on Facebook's platform.

[from the article]

"Advertisers will need to obtain approval from the company, and certain ads – like those for initial coin offerings – will continue to be banned."

and:

"Advertisers wanting to run ads for cryptocurrency products and services must submit an application to help us assess their eligibility — including any licenses they have obtained, whether they are traded on a public stock exchange, and other relevant public background on their business.”

Now nearly no crytpocurrency projects have any form of legitimacy beyond their online forum. Nearly none have any licenses, none are traded or have separate private companies behind them that are or will be listed on public stock exchanges, and most have nearly nothing in terms of relevant public background to their business. DNotes and DNotes Global has a litany of public information available about the company, is in the process of SEC registration / exemption, and will be traded in public markets.

I expect other large platforms like Google / Youtube and others to follow Facebook's policy. The DNotes project's superior compliance and ability to be verified has now become a serious competitive advantage, and we will be able to advertise on mainstream platforms in a way that the competition can not.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

Thank you, 1Hakuba for your “deep” thoughts of the day. Your deep understanding of DNotes, and DNotes Global as they relate to the industry, our accomplishment, vision, overall strategies and execution is impressive.

Not many people understand the complexity of the major challenges confronting our industry and viable solutions needed before mass adoption of digital currency in global commerce can materialize. We have known these since day one - 4 ½ years ago that this is a major project of global scope and scale.

Here is quote from my book – “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success”

“The DNotes Story – An Unfolding Big Bold Idea of Global Scale

Introduction:

This is the true story of how DNotes founder Alan Yong’s vision, leadership, and winning strategies positioned the organization to best compete in a crowded and chaotic industry at its formative stage. The decentralized, “Wild West” nature of the industry is unforgiving – the lack of regulation, and the inability of centralized authorities to govern the cryptocurrency industry, makes it strategically vital to protect the business against unpredictable market movements. The DNotes story is unique in that a similar situation has not previously existed where so many challenges and uncertainties coincide with a new business startup in a nascent industry.

This chapter will showcase the development and execution of multiple business strategies and principles outlined in this publication. This is the story of a startup that began with a bold global ambition to revolutionize the controversial and well publicized cryptocurrency industry made famous by “Bitcoin”; possibly the greatest technological revolution since the internet.

Read more: https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/the-dnotes-story-an-unfolding-big-bold-idea-of-global-scale/

It has been an exciting and demanding journey. The strategic path incorporated to accomplish our vision of an inclusive trusted digital currency to supplement global fiat currency is spot on. I am glad to have spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours to share my thoughts in writing that are available for anyone interested to do deep research on our work. I am immensely grateful to many among our community who tirelessly contributed, shared, and expanded our missions as reflected in our ecosystems and future projects as outlined in our roadmap: https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

Our hard work and relentless commitment to do the right thing, the right way, at the right time is beginning to pay off. DNotes and DNotes Global represented by Tim Goggin and myself will be among a few A-list participants in “Blockchain Super Stars.”

“BLOCK CHAIN SUPER STARS is an International Television Special where top A-list celebrities share their favorite CryptoCurrencies and BlockChain …. Technologies!”
http://nltvstudios.com/new-blockchain-series/

My plate is very full these days. I will continue to do my best to keep you posted on major projects when I have a chance. Thank you all for your continued support.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:13 AM

So I've had some issues trading on Mercatox. I'm still trying to buy DNotes and get a good price for them, so I've been watching the BTC/NOTE market pretty closely. I've noticed a few things that bother me.

1. Often, there will be trades executed for which there were no prior orders on the books. One time recently I had a buy order of DNotes at 598 Satoshi. It was the only buy order at that price and had been sitting on the books for several hours. Well, there was a buy or sell for approximately that same amount and guess what, not one single bit of my order filled! I was wondering where that other standing order had come from. This is at least the second time something similar happened. Mostly, it's other prices that simply aren't listed on the books.

2. I asked in the exchange trollbox if Mercatox has hidden orders and explained briefly what I'd observed. A bunch of people weighed in saying they'd noticed the same thing and it bothered them too. Some theorized that it had to do with links to markets on other exchanges, but no one really knew. One person mentioned he'd even filed a complaint with the exchange.

Is there a realistic explanation for what I'm observing? I'm finding it really frustrating because I feel as if I'm not being given complete information about the BTC/NOTE market on Mercatox, which means I'm basically trading blindly.

I read an article recently which accused some exchanges of inflating their trading volumes and I've wondered if randomly throwing in fake trades might be one way to do that. However, I'm really hoping there is a much better explanation for this. I would like to know what's going on so that I can trade with more complete information.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

So I've had some issues trading on Mercatox. I'm still trying to buy DNotes and get a good price for them, so I've been watching the BTC/NOTE market pretty closely. I've noticed a few things that bother me.

1. Often, there will be trades executed for which there were no prior orders on the books. One time recently I had a buy order of DNotes at 598 Satoshi. It was the only buy order at that price and had been sitting on the books for several hours. Well, there was a buy or sell for approximately that same amount and guess what, not one single bit of my order filled! I was wondering where that other standing order had come from. This is at least the second time something similar happened. Mostly, it's other prices that simply aren't listed on the books.

2. I asked in the exchange trollbox if Mercatox has hidden orders and explained briefly what I'd observed. A bunch of people weighed in saying they'd noticed the same thing and it bothered them too. Some theorized that it had to do with links to markets on other exchanges, but no one really knew. One person mentioned he'd even filed a complaint with the exchange.

Is there a realistic explanation for what I'm observing? I'm finding it really frustrating because I feel as if I'm not being given complete information about the BTC/NOTE market on Mercatox, which means I'm basically trading blindly.

I read an article recently which accused some exchanges of inflating their trading volumes and I've wondered if randomly throwing in fake trades might be one way to do that. However, I'm really hoping there is a much better explanation for this. I would like to know what's going on so that I can trade with more complete information.

Hi, wiser. I am sorry to learn about your frustrating experience trying to buy DNotes at Mercatox. Frankly, I had wanted to sign up for an account but did not find the time to do so. Here is one I can not come with an explanation.

I have personally, experienced "odd" tradings at other exchanges, including Poloniex where I purchased the most of my DNotes holding. I purchased ever single DNotes that I own. Sadly I have lost a substantial number of DNotes various exchanges - Crypto Rush, MintPal, Allcoins, and Crypsy that disappeared. I clearly have issues with exchanges in our industry.
TeeGee

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

Our hard work and relentless commitment to do the right thing, the right way, at the right time is beginning to pay off. DNotes and DNotes Global represented by Tim Goggin and myself will be among a few A-list participants in “Blockchain Super Stars.”

“BLOCK CHAIN SUPER STARS is an International Television Special where top A-list celebrities share their favorite CryptoCurrencies and BlockChain …. Technologies!”

You're quite right Alan. DNotes being selected as one of very few A-list participants in the TV show "Blockchain Super Stars" is a great privilege, and I'm looking very forward to filming my segments later over the next couple of days. Our selection will lead to a huge amount of exposure, and tell the DNotes story and what makes us different to all the "me too" projects out there that are just imitating the business model of the project before them.

Blockchain Super Stars will be aired in more than 50 countries, and will have coverage in every location within the USA. The show will interview select experts from across the blockchain / crypto industry, and various celebrities about their favourite projects and involvement in the industry. This is an opportunity that we will make the most of.

The Blockchain Super Stars press release can be found here: https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/NLTV-In-Production-for-the-Global-Premiere-of-BLOCKCHAIN-SUPERSTARS-International-TV-Series-20180615

The introduction is below:

"The elite producer of award winning business and entertainment television programming, NLTV, is at it again...this time with the production of the world's first Blockchain Television Series. NLTV will be bringing some of the Blockchain Industry's top experts and Hollywood's brightest A-list superstars into the living rooms of every day Americans during a major Television Special Event Program that will be distributed nationally in all 220 major DMA's in the U.S. and also to over 50 countries internationally this Fall called: BLOCKCHAIN SUPERSTARS.

In the block chain industry known for its complexity and, unfortunately, even its' hype, this 7-part series will bring clarity and substance. Everyone is certainly talking about blockchain. But what is it, how does it work, and who are the companies and technologies that will be the next BlockChain SuperStars? Those are just some of the questions that will be addressed in a series that will be tackling every major issue facing this newly burgeoning industry."

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

Hi, wiser. I am sorry to learn about your frustrating experience trying to buy DNotes at Mercatox. Frankly, I had wanted to sign up for an account but did not find the time to do so. Here is one I can not come with an explanation.

I have personally, experienced "odd" tradings at other exchanges, including Poloniex where I purchased the most of my DNotes holding. I purchased ever single DNotes that I own. Sadly I have lost a substantial number of DNotes various exchanges - Crypto Rush, MintPal, Allcoins, and Crypsy that disappeared. I clearly have issues with exchanges in our industry.

I'm sorry to learn about your "odd" trading experiences, Alan. It sounds like those experiences have been costly. I can't say I've lost anything on those other exchanges. I lucked out and pulled out of Cryptsy before it went down (other than dust). I guess I lost some affiliate earnings on Allcoin because they automatically deposited to a defunct Allcoin address (but I blame myself for that and it's water under the bridge). A year ago, I really wasn't that much of a player so probably my trades were all normal even if the platforms were doing weird things.

The Mercatox thing is throwing me for a loop, though. I hate to say it, but I'm not 100% convinced that the DNotes volume is all real there, though I don't want to start accusing prematurely. It just has a weird feel to it, and like I said, there are so many executed trades which seem to come out of nowhere. Maybe since a lot of people trade with bots nowadays, they don't notice, but I haven't gotten any bots yet (anyone want to help me with that?), so I actually watch the markets I'm trading on, and yes, I do notice stuff that seems out of the ordinary. I usually trade on BitTrex and I've never seen anything like it there.
1Hakuba

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

I'm sorry to learn about your "odd" trading experiences, Alan. It sounds like those experiences have been costly. I can't say I've lost anything on those other exchanges. I lucked out and pulled out of Cryptsy before it went down (other than dust). I guess I lost some affiliate earnings on Allcoin because they automatically deposited to a defunct Allcoin address (but I blame myself for that and it's water under the bridge). A year ago, I really wasn't that much of a player so probably my trades were all normal even if the platforms were doing weird things.

The Mercatox thing is throwing me for a loop, though. I hate to say it, but I'm not 100% convinced that the DNotes volume is all real there, though I don't want to start accusing prematurely. It just has a weird feel to it, and like I said, there are so many executed trades which seem to come out of nowhere. Maybe since a lot of people trade with bots nowadays, they don't notice, but I haven't gotten any bots yet (anyone want to help me with that?), so I actually watch the markets I'm trading on, and yes, I do notice stuff that seems out of the ordinary. I usually trade on BitTrex and I've never seen anything like it there.

Wiser, I think you would have to contact Mercatox to figure out what is happening.  If you aren’t satisfied, I would try stocks exchange for your Dnote  trading.  Also, be sceptical of what anyone says on the chat room/troll box.
TeeGee

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

It could just be an issue with their orderbook not updating properly -- something I noticed early on when the buy and sell walls seemed to be at price levels beyond each other where they should be trading. Once i refreshed the page it all fixed.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

Wiser, I think you would have to contact Mercatox to figure out what is happening.  If you aren’t satisfied, I would try stocks exchange for your Dnote  trading.  Also, be sceptical of what anyone says on the chat room/troll box.

After spending a great deal of time studying exchanges, knowing that one day we will want our own, I've come to realize there is a vast array of technical challenges and issues that pop up. Not many of these issues surface on the real stocks exchanges, because of all of the work done to minimize and reduce these issues, which just shows how advanced these stocks exchanges are. That said, it may be reasonable to assume there is some manipulation, but it also reasonable to determine many of these issues that arise are not nefarious in nature.

With hundreds or thousands of people are trading on the same web platform while being attacked every second of every day, keeping everything orchestrated in perfect communication is quite the challenge. There is some contrary evidence as well to indicate it may not be anything nefarious.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

DNotes 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is new with DNotes 2.0?

A: DNotes 2.0 is a major improvement on the original DNotes blockchain. The new blockchain will allow DNotes and its partner company DNotes Global to achieve its objective to connect DNotes to the modern world of finance and commerce. The new blockchain is faster, more secure, and consumes only a fraction of the electricity. It also allows custom invoices to be created and attached to transactions, and changes the economic incentives of the network to one that encourages savings with the switch to the Proof-Of-Stake algorithm, and paying 0.5% interest on balances that haven’t moved from a wallet address in a 30 day period (~6% per annum).

Specifications

POS
2% Annualized Staking Reward
Individual blocks reward will be Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02
60 Second Block Target
0.005 Transaction Fee
Source: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0
Download Wallet: http://dnotescoin.com/#Download
Directory DNotes2 (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes2 on Windows)
CONF dnotes.conf (all lower case)

DNotes 2.0 Features
Switch to PoS
CRISP Reward - 0.5% interest every 30 days. Awarded by address. Calculated on a 30 day cycle.
Automated Invoicing (First Phase) - Integrated blockchain invoice number

There will be a soft deadline where DNotes mined after that block will not be redeemable for 2.0 coins:
4/16/2018
Block# 2180897
133,574,552 Will be the total swappable amount of DNotes we create
+20,000,000 Allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund
153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created

The next update (TBD) will include:
Deferred Staking

Q: How do I swap my coins? (after April 16th)

A: The DNotes coin swap process will now be done through a private fork of the legacy DNotes blockchain. We have created this fork to ensure that legacy DNotes holders are still able to swap their legacy DNotes for DNotes 2.0 long after the deadline, in the event they missed the swap. This also ensures we will not be accepting newly purchased or mined DNotes, protecting our users and network.

In order to swap your coins, you will need the following DNotes v1.3 wallet, which you can download here:
http://dnotescoin.com/DNotes/dnotes-qt1-3.zip
You will need to copy your wallet.dat or wallet backup file to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes1-3 directory, open the wallet application and allow it to update.
Next, you will need an address to send your legacy DNotes in to for the coin swap, you can generate a legacy address with the following instructions:
Create a DNotesVault.com account if you don’t already have one.
Login to your DNotesVault.com account, and click the HISTORIC tab at the top.
Click Create Address, and send your DNotes to the address you just created.

Coin swaps will be processed once a month until further notice.

Q: What is the cutoff date for mined DNotes that can be swapped to the new DNotes blockchain?

A: We have set April 16th 2018 as the soft deadline. No DNotes mined after this date will be eligible to be swapped to DNotes running on the new blockchain. We will continue swap DNotes after that date, however the process will not be as easy and will take more time. Any DNotes 1.x purchased on exchanges after the 16th will not be eligible for the swap.

Q: Will DNotes 2.0 be listed on new exchanges?

We are currently listed on:
https://mercatox.com/exchange/NOTE/BTC
https://stocks.exchange/trade/NOTE/BTC
https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/note_btc

We are actively working with and in active communication:
https://www.coinexchange.io

Beta or Future Exchanges we are working with:
https://listex.io/
https://blockbid.io/

Q: Are the new DNotes 2.0 coins worth the same as the old coins?

A: Yes, they are worth exactly the same. However we can not predict what price movements will occur at exchanges once DNotes is relisted using the new coins.

Q: I have Mac or Specific Linux OS, will there be wallets for these?  

A: Yes!
We currently have Windows / Mac / Linux Mint / Ubuntu Desktop wallets at DNotesCoin.com. If you need something else, please let us know.

Q: Where is the block explorer?

A: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Staking

Q: What is Staking?

A: Staking your coins helps to support the DNotes network, and the network currently pays out roughly 5 DNotes every minute to one address on the network based on a probability that centers on how many coins the user is staking with as a percentage of the total number of coins being staked on the network. The DNotes network pays out ~2% of the total number of coins per annum. If 100% of DNotes were being used to stake on the network, then by probability each user could expect 2% growth in the number of coins they have. If only 50% of coins are used to stake, then those users could expect approximately 4% growth that year.

Q: Can I stake my coins on the DNotesVault?

A: You cannot currently stake your coins that are on the DNotesVault, you will need to withdraw your DNotes 2.0 to a local wallet and stake your coins from your local wallet. We will in a future release incorporate cold staking, which will allow you stake your coins while they are safely tucked away inside the DNotesVault. However, we do not have an ETA, it will be one of our highest priorities for next upgrades.

Q: How do I stake?

Disclaimer: It is recommended that you properly secure your computer and wallet, as well as make proper backups, before attempting to run your own staking wallet. Failure to properly secure your DNotes may result in loss or theft. If you are not familiar with the process, please start off small and familiarize yourself with the process.

You will need to download the DNotes QT wallet here: http://dnotescoin.com/#Download

Install the wallet (and we recommend creating a backup, after encrypting your wallet)
Go to settings, and then ‘encrypt wallet’. Enter your password twice (and do NOT forget it, or you will not be able to access the wallet and we can not help you).
Go to settings, and then ‘unlock wallet’, enter your password, and select “for staking only”. This will prevent any transfers from being made from your wallet without the password while you stake your coins.
Soon the arrow at the bottom will turn green. This means that your coins are now staking.

Video: https://youtu.be/bR66LWPRzAU

Q: How do I get the most out of my staking efforts?

A: There is no trick to staking efficiently. The factors involved are your coin weight versus the network coin weight and coin weight is the number of coins currently staking. The age does not matter, nor does how you divide or move your coins around.

Q: How much can I earn staking?

A: That depends on how many coins you are staking and how many coins are being staked on the network. The blockchain distributes Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02 every block, or every 60 seconds. You may calculate how often you are chosen to receive the block reward by dividing your network weight verse your weight. If network weight is 100, and your weight is 5, then you would be chosen for block reward 5 blocks out of every 100.

CRISP

Q: Can I get CRISP reward AND stake at the same time?

A: Yes, the system is designed to allow you to receive CRISP on a wallet you are staking

Q: What is the CRISP reward structure?

A: CRISP periods are every 43,200 blocks (30 days). Payments start 10,080 blocks (1 week) from the end of the CRISP period.

Q: What do I need to do to earn CRISP?

A: Keep your coins in the same address for the full CRISP period 30 days, set every 43,200 blocks.

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

May 1 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 8 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
June 2 - Ends second CRISP period
June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Q: Do I get CRISP payments at the DNotesVault?

A: Yes! You get CRISP inside the DNotesVault, or at any address you control, such as a Desktop wallet. Though I won't suspect you will be able to get CRISP rewards from the exchanges or other online providers.

Q: Where do the CRISP coins come from?

A: The blockchain, these are newly created coins and have now become part of the new coin distribution, just like the staking reward.

Q: How do I earn the interest reward?

A: Our Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) payouts occur approximately once per month. All coins that haven’t moved address during that month period will accrue a 0.5% interest, which compounds to roughly 6.17% per annum. If you move your coins during that time, those coins will not receive the interest for that month.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

After spending a great deal of time studying exchanges, knowing that one day we will want our own, I've come to realize there is a vast array of technical challenges and issues that pop up. Not many of these issues surface on the real stocks exchanges, because of all of the work done to minimize and reduce these issues, which just shows how advanced these stocks exchanges are. That said, it may be reasonable to assume there is some manipulation, but it also reasonable to determine many of these issues that arise are not nefarious in nature.

With hundreds or thousands of people are trading on the same web platform while being attacked every second of every day, keeping everything orchestrated in perfect communication is quite the challenge. There is some contrary evidence as well to indicate it may not be anything nefarious.

Thanks for weighing in. That is really good to know that there is a good chance it could simply be technical difficulties. If the order books simply aren't properly updating, that would explain a lot. TeeGee suggested I refresh my page, but I already do that constantly. There are clearly either orders posted that I am not seeing or random trades that execute from two bots buying and selling at the exact same price at the exact same time. It's times like this that I wish I were more savvy about the technical issues. I know a lot of exchanges have had issues with scaling up. I never traded on Mercatox before DNotes got listed so I'm not even sure if this is a new problem for them or an old one.

I'm really looking  forward to trading on the DNotes Global exchange once it's ready. I know your software development team will really hammer it out to make sure there aren't those weird technical issues. Then when word gets out about that, YOU had better be ready to scale up!
The Chezzz

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

You're quite right Alan. DNotes being selected as one of very few A-list participants in the TV show "Blockchain Super Stars" is a great privilege, and I'm looking very forward to filming my segments later over the next couple of days. Our selection will lead to a huge amount of exposure, and tell the DNotes story and what makes us different to all the "me too" projects out there that are just imitating the business model of the project before them.

Blockchain Super Stars will be aired in more than 50 countries, and will have coverage in every location within the USA. The show will interview select experts from across the blockchain / crypto industry, and various celebrities about their favourite projects and involvement in the industry. This is an opportunity that we will make the most of.

The Blockchain Super Stars press release can be found here: https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/NLTV-In-Production-for-the-Global-Premiere-of-BLOCKCHAIN-SUPERSTARS-International-TV-Series-20180615

"The elite producer of award winning business and entertainment television programming, NLTV, is at it again...this time with the production of the world's first Blockchain Television Series. NLTV will be bringing some of the Blockchain Industry's top experts and Hollywood's brightest A-list superstars into the living rooms of every day Americans during a major Television Special Event Program that will be distributed nationally in all 220 major DMA's in the U.S. and also to over 50 countries internationally this Fall called: BLOCKCHAIN SUPERSTARS.

In the block chain industry known for its complexity and, unfortunately, even its' hype, this 7-part series will bring clarity and substance. Everyone is certainly talking about blockchain. But what is it, how does it work, and who are the companies and technologies that will be the next BlockChain SuperStars? Those are just some of the questions that will be addressed in a series that will be tackling every major issue facing this newly burgeoning industry."

Although I'm excited about the opportunity for DNotes the main issue will be "Its looks like a great product, but you currently can't buy it on any exchange that has a large volume". So what will you say in order to combat that issue and not sound like some salesman with future promises like all of the other companies that have ICO's. What will your answer be if some star or the host asks you where can I buy a large amount now? Just asking so you can be prepared every and any question. With the market being in question about everything (volume, prices, etc) I think people need an exchange that is trusted because there is doubt with every exchange (Mercatox for example as explained by Wiser).
TeeGee

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

Thanks for weighing in. That is really good to know that there is a good chance it could simply be technical difficulties. If the order books simply aren't properly updating, that would explain a lot. TeeGee suggested I refresh my page, but I already do that constantly. There are clearly either orders posted that I am not seeing or random trades that execute from two bots buying and selling at the exact same price at the exact same time. It's times like this that I wish I were more savvy about the technical issues. I know a lot of exchanges have had issues with scaling up. I never traded on Mercatox before DNotes got listed so I'm not even sure if this is a new problem for them or an old one.

I'm really looking  forward to trading on the DNotes Global exchange once it's ready. I know your software development team will really hammer it out to make sure there aren't those weird technical issues. Then when word gets out about that, YOU had better be ready to scale up!

Most welcome wiser. We are actively planning the exchange, and it has the potential to be a significantly more complex and holistic model than most if not all exchanges out there. The back-end processes will be very complicated in terms of logic and technical design to maximize security, but also make the customer facing components of it as easy and simple for the user as possible. I'm currently spending now more than 50% of my time breakdown on the exchange ecosystem logic. I can't give any more in depth details as they could come across as committal to a final design.  

TeeGee

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

Although I'm excited about the opportunity for DNotes the main issue will be "Its looks like a great product, but you currently can't buy it on any exchange that has a large volume". So what will you say in order to combat that issue and not sound like some salesman with future promises like all of the other companies that have ICO's. What will your answer be if some star or the host asks you where can I buy a large amount now? Just asking so you can be prepared every and any question. With the market being in question about everything (volume, prices, etc) I think people need an exchange that is trusted because there is doubt with every exchange (Mercatox for example as explained by Wiser).

Hey Chezzz,

The films highlight our expertise in our area and chronicle the challenges and trends we see within the industry. The show also at the same time happens to promote our projects since we will talk about what we are doing. The interview is much less of a "go to this exchange to buy our crypto". It's more the type of show where we talk about DNotes, what makes us different, the regulatory environment, why we went with Reg A+ Mini IPO over an ICO, what DNotes Global's mission and vision is etc. The onus will be on viewers to search for DNotes and find exchanges that we are listed on. We are aware of the questions already, since for example, my segment must be filmed in Australia and sent to the USA.

Even if DNotes is not on a "huge exchange", it doesn't stop anybody from buying it who wants to. We will be listed on more & larger exchanges over time -- in fact Mercatox has higher volume now than we were getting on Cryptopia. I've been happy with Mercatox thus far, and we're looking forward to listing on more exchanges -- this is an inevitability, and our financial strength to negotiate with larger exchanges may change quite soon. This is the kind of interview that establishes us as leaders which massively boosts brand recognition, and by proxy consumer interest, demand, and exchange knowledge of who we are. These all work to give DNotes more pull to list on larger exchanges, and it's very possible that DNotes will already be listed on exchanges with large liquidity available by the time the show airs in the fall.

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

So I had another Mercatox moment today. A few hours ago I placed a limit buy order of 25,000 DNotes for 620 Satoshi. At the time there was a standing sell order of 400 DNotes for 620 Satoshi. So as soon as I placed the order I immediately bought 400 DNotes and that eliminated all sell orders for 620. Not too long after that, A sell of 25,084.1 DNotes at 620 Satoshi executed. But not one bit of my standing limit order at that price was filled. It still sits on the order book at 24,600 DNotes for 620 Satoshi and it might never fill because the price has been going nowhere but up all day. Since placing that order triggered the standing sell order to fill, I would think that meant my order was first in line. But instead, some other order filled first, and mine still sits there waiting.

How is this explained by technical difficulties?

I see no other orders for 620 Satoshi and haven't for hours. As far as I know, my order is the only one, and if there were invisible orders, mine had to be first. And yet, it wasn't the first to fill when someone else sold more than the amount I'd ordered at that price.

I feel like I'm playing by a set of rules I do not understand. Is anyone else trading on Mercatox? Could you share some insight?
DCEBrief

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

Cybersecurity Expert: Crypto Could Be Used for Foreign Meddling in US Elections

https://dcebrief.com/cybersecurity-expert-crypto-could-be-used-for-foreign-meddling-in-us-elections/
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: