Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

Yes, the price of DNotes is really low, I hope to grow and be recognized in the future!But we must be a little patient.

Thanks wangxiaoyan600, we don't consider DNotes price even close to the range of what we would consider fairly valued in the open market for this industry. The important thing is that we intend to continue and push DNotes and grow its value. DNotes Global has started its Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding efforts to accelerate the growth and progress of DNotes.

What are your thoughts on the current upward momentum in the price? Is this a bounce from Mercatox coming back online or, the announcement about the app or, are we finally being recognized by the market as a stand out project?

I suspect there was a bit of sell pressure while the withdrawals were disabled for an extended period. There is also no doubt that we are facing a lot of challenges with exchanges since the launch of DNotes 2.0, that potentially have slowed us down, and they always seem to come up when the iron is hot if you will. It is inevitable that we will continue to gain more and more recognition in our industry as well though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

I have some dnotes version 1.0 since 2014, however I have been absent, hear some swap or I lose the coins! thank you

As I understand it, they are still swapping the old for the new version 2.0 by request only. I would contact "DNotes" directly, he will be able to assist you.

Yep that is correct, if you control your DNotes in your own wallet, we have a private fork of the legacy DNotes blockchain to continue to perform swaps for those that missed the deadlines. You can find the instructions here:
https://dnotescoin.com/dnotes-swap-process-updated/

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

Yes, the price of DNotes is really low, I hope to grow and be recognized in the future!But we must be a little patient.

Thanks wangxiaoyan600, we don't consider DNotes price even close to the range of what we would consider fairly valued in the open market for this industry. The important thing is that we intend to continue and push DNotes and grow its value. DNotes Global has started its Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding efforts to accelerate the growth and progress of DNotes.

What are your thoughts on the current upward momentum in the price? Is this a bounce from Mercatox coming back online or, the announcement about the app or, are we finally being recognized by the market as a stand out project?

I suspect there was a bit of sell pressure while the withdrawals were disabled for an extended period. There is also no doubt that we are facing a lot of challenges with exchanges since the launch of DNotes 2.0, that potentially have slowed us down, and they always seem to come up when the iron is hot if you will. It is inevitable that we will continue to gain more and more recognition in our industry as well though.

I would agree with that, this upward momentum has been more or less steady since Mercatox came back online and that's looking good. They have a few rough edges to deal with but, and this really stands out, their tech support is always responsive even if they don't have an immediate answer, unlike many others.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

I would agree with that, this upward momentum has been more or less steady since Mercatox came back online and that's looking good. They have a few rough edges to deal with but, and this really stands out, their tech support is always responsive even if they don't have an immediate answer, unlike many others.

That is very important, even if you don't have an ETA or all of the information, responding is critical. Something much of our industry has overlooked.

This conversation also reminded of this quote from Alan:

R-J-F

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

That is very important, even if you don't have an ETA or all of the information, responding is critical. Something much of our industry has overlooked.

This conversation also reminded of this quote from Alan:

Brings to mind the "Tortoise & Hare" Slow and steady wins the race...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

City of London Police Establish Pilot Crypto Training Course for Officers

https://dcebrief.com/city-of-london-police-establish-pilot-crypto-training-course-for-officers/
DCEBrief

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

Haven't been feeling the best of late, so I haven't had the energy to comment in the last couple of days. My apologies to all. However, I did get a chance to listen to Tim's excellent reading of the DNotes Story, and was as inspired as I was when I first read it. It is indeed an excellent account of how we got to where we are, and the vision and mission that drives DNotes forward. As we look about the digital currency landscape, there can be little doubt that DNotes continues to be second-to-none in its commitment to achieving mass adoption and providing tangible benefits and opportunity for people everywhere.

Thanks, Ken. Hope you feel better soon. I was also inspired by Tim's reading of the DNotes Story. Tim is now working on doing the whole book and make it widely accessible for a small amount of DNotes using DNotes Pay. I trust that many will find the audio book helpful and inspiring. That will be another tool to help DNotes gain mass acceptance as an inclusive trusted digital currency.

Indeed, it may be a fairly slow process to get the entire book done, but get it done I shall Smiley Apparently it is quite common for people to listen to audiobooks these days by preference over actually reading, since it allows them to do other productive things at the same time.

It is common for me, at least. And also helpful on the road, when I take those six or seven hour drives with the family and they're all listening to their own music or watching movies on their iPads. I like to pop an audiobook in to keep me company and make sure that I don't drift off to sleep. I have  read Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success several times now, and am excited to know that I will be able to continue to benefit from Alan's insight and wisdom during those sometimes-lonely drives.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:15:43 AM

Haven't been feeling the best of late, so I haven't had the energy to comment in the last couple of days. My apologies to all. However, I did get a chance to listen to Tim's excellent reading of the DNotes Story, and was as inspired as I was when I first read it. It is indeed an excellent account of how we got to where we are, and the vision and mission that drives DNotes forward. As we look about the digital currency landscape, there can be little doubt that DNotes continues to be second-to-none in its commitment to achieving mass adoption and providing tangible benefits and opportunity for people everywhere.

Thanks, Ken. Hope you feel better soon. I was also inspired by Tim's reading of the DNotes Story. Tim is now working on doing the whole book and make it widely accessible for a small amount of DNotes using DNotes Pay. I trust that many will find the audio book helpful and inspiring. That will be another tool to help DNotes gain mass acceptance as an inclusive trusted digital currency.

Indeed, it may be a fairly slow process to get the entire book done, but get it done I shall Smiley Apparently it is quite common for people to listen to audiobooks these days by preference over actually reading, since it allows them to do other productive things at the same time.

It is common for me, at least. And also helpful on the road, when I take those six or seven hour drives with the family and they're all listening to their own music or watching movies on their iPads. I like to pop an audiobook in to keep me company and make sure that I don't drift off to sleep. I have  read Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success several times now, and am excited to know that I will be able to continue to benefit from Alan's insight and wisdom during those sometimes-lonely drives.

Same here, I find myself often listening content while doing other things. I think that is becoming pretty common with how busy people are today. Multitasking to learn new things more quickly and being productive in down time.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:15:49 AM

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

This all makes a lot of sense to me. I even take it one step further and like to listen to several hour long podcasts while I fall to sleep in bed. Which, while kind of counter-productive for falling asleep purposes, means I'm learning even while I'm in bed with my eyes closed. There are bound to be a lot of people who have an aversion to reading and/or just prefer to not have to strain their eyes while focusing on the pages of a book.

Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

This all makes a lot of sense to me. I even take it one step further and like to listen to several hour long podcasts while I fall to sleep in bed. Which, while kind of counter-productive for falling asleep purposes, means I'm learning even while I'm in bed with my eyes closed. There are bound to be a lot of people who have an aversion to reading and/or just prefer to not have to strain their eyes while focusing on the pages of a book.

Tim, that sound pretty reasonable, a lot of people is also listening to audio books instead of reading or they can listen to audio while driving a car  Smiley

Haha but several hours long podcasts wile I'm in the bed, are out of questions for me. Usually when I go to bed I just drop dead and fall asleep immediately  Cheesy I'm more of an evening person, so I postpone going to bed until I'm really exhausted, or when I realise how much is the clock, and that I only have a few hours, before I have to wake up again and go to work Cheesy
R-J-F

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

An essay worth reading if you are about to shake off the corporate world and start out on your own:

https://medium.com/swlh/how-quitting-my-corporate-job-for-my-startup-dream-f-cked-my-life-up-3b6b3e29b318

And, don't forget Alan's book! One of the best guides to being successful I have ever seen!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 07:32:13 PM by DNotes

An essay worth reading if you are about to shake off the corporate world and start out on your own:

https://medium.com/swlh/how-quitting-my-corporate-job-for-my-startup-dream-f-cked-my-life-up-3b6b3e29b318

And, don't forget Alan's book! One of the best guides to being successful I have ever seen!

Thanks for the share RJF, that is a great read and my best wishes go out to anyone in that position. Starting your own business from nothing will likely be one of the most difficult things anyone will do in their lifetime. It is my wish that anyone looking to start their own business (or who is already in business) reads the Four Pillars of Business Success and makes sure they know what they are in for before getting started, it has the potential to vastly improve their chances of being successful, even if they only pick up a few of the key points in the book.

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

A fantastic share, RJF. Thanks for posting the link. It brought back memories of the challenges I encountered after striking out on my own years ago. Granted, I left my comfortable position because I needed to be home to take care of my wife after she fell ill (couldn't do that and spend more than half of each day at the office, obviously), but the family and social pressure from outside the home was a near-constant for the first year or more. And the seemingly never-ending worries about money only made it harder to focus on sound strategy and solid decision-making. Or much of anything substantive, for that matter.

Alan's book would have been a tremendous benefit back then, and could have spared me a great deal of frustration and a number of false starts.

BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

The Solutions: How DNotes are solving things

• Leadership
  • Integrated Business Ecosystem
  • Each Gear Boosts The Whole
  • Give Investors Confidence

Read here: https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

Business Model: How DNotes Global makes money

• Blockchain Products
  • Business Solutions
  • Crowdfunding
  • Ecosystem Revenue

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

Business Model: How DNotes Global makes money

• Blockchain Products
  • Business Solutions
  • Crowdfunding
  • Ecosystem Revenue

Thanks BTCWise, the pitchdeck presentation is a great resource for getting to know what DNotes and DNotes Global is all about.

DCEBrief

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

G20 Ministers Ask FATF to Clarify AML Standards for Crypto by October

https://dcebrief.com/g20-ministers-ask-fatf-to-clarify-aml-standards-for-crypto-by-october/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

New Video Uploaded To Our YouTube -- How To Accept DNotes On Your WordPress Website

A video tutorial showing how to install and use the DNotes Pay WordPress plugin that showcases our new automated payment scripts. DNotes Pay is one of the, if not the world's first solutions that completely removes middlemen in the payment process, while also requiring no specialist knowledge nor hardware to setup.  

Check it out at the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqKmqHiIXGk

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

New Video Uploaded To Our YouTube -- How To Accept DNotes On Your WordPress Website

A video tutorial showing how to install and use the DNotes Pay WordPress plugin that showcases our new automated payment scripts. DNotes Pay is one of the, if not the world's first solutions that completely removes middlemen in the payment process, while also requiring no specialist knowledge nor hardware to setup.  

Check it out at the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqKmqHiIXGk

I saw this one. Great work on developing a WordPress plugin aimed at eCommerce. This is going to be a game-changer for DNotes. We just need a few large eCommerce sites based on the WordPress platform to start using the plugin and bam, DNotes will find itself a new and lucrative market. If I may, I would recommend contacting RedBubble, Society6 and Threadless and perhaps find out if they would be willing to integrate the DNotes automated payment scripts into their platform. Keep up the good work Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: