Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456068 times)
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

"VISA And Monaco Announce First Ever Pre-Paid Cryptocurrency Card For Singapore Users"

https://www.cryptocoin.news/news/altcoin/visa-and-monaco-announce-first-ever-pre-paid-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-users-3238/

Singapore users will soon have their very own pre-paid cryptocurrency card to use for payments, thanks to VISA and Monaco’s latest joint venture.

Last week Monaco and VISA announced their latest product, a cryptocurrency pre-paid debit card which will be made available for Singapore-based users. Monaco is a Switzerland-based card issuer, and VISA currently boasts being the world’s biggest payment network. The physical card will be used by Wirecard AG.

The physical cards are already available to Singapore-based users to register via the card’s app which is available to download for both iOS and Android. To register, a user is required to enter their email and phone number and verify these contact details, before they can be placed in line to receive their card.

The pre-paid cryptocurrency debit cards do not come attached with any service fees or minimum spend requirements. However, there are four different tiers linked to the card, and a user is placed in a tier according to their Monaco token stakes for a period of six months.

The highest tier in the four-tier system is the Obsidian Black tier. The card is noted for its rarity, as only 999 of these cards will be in circulation at any given time. The Obsidian Black card will provide its user with unlimited interbank exchange rates as well as free ATM withdrawal up to a limit of $1000. After the limit is reached, each withdrawal will come at a 2% charge. In addition, the card features a 2% cash back benefit.

To qualify for this tier, the user has stake a minimum of 50,000 Monaco Tokens for a period of six months. Currently, a single Monaco Token is valued at $6. This means that the user would have to stake Monaco tokens with a total value of $300,000.

The starting tier is the Midnight Blue tier which requires no Monaco Tokens stake and comes free of charge. A Midnight Blue user will be allowed a limited interbank exchange rate per month with the value of up to $2000. After the limit has been reached, each transaction will be subject to a surcharge of 0.5%. In addition, users can enjoy free ATM withdrawals up to the limit of $200.

Others tiers include the Ruby Steel and Precious Metal tiers. These require a stake of between 50 Monaco Tokens and 500 Monaco Tokens over a six month period. This equates to $300 and $3000 respectively.

Ok so this is the final confirmation about the deal? Will VISA itself also step forward and talk about the deal or will they remain silent?
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:57:54 AM

"VISA And Monaco Announce First Ever Pre-Paid Cryptocurrency Card For Singapore Users"

https://www.cryptocoin.news/news/altcoin/visa-and-monaco-announce-first-ever-pre-paid-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-users-3238/

Singapore users will soon have their very own pre-paid cryptocurrency card to use for payments, thanks to VISA and Monaco’s latest joint venture.

Last week Monaco and VISA announced their latest product, a cryptocurrency pre-paid debit card which will be made available for Singapore-based users. Monaco is a Switzerland-based card issuer, and VISA currently boasts being the world’s biggest payment network. The physical card will be used by Wirecard AG.

The physical cards are already available to Singapore-based users to register via the card’s app which is available to download for both iOS and Android. To register, a user is required to enter their email and phone number and verify these contact details, before they can be placed in line to receive their card.

The pre-paid cryptocurrency debit cards do not come attached with any service fees or minimum spend requirements. However, there are four different tiers linked to the card, and a user is placed in a tier according to their Monaco token stakes for a period of six months.

The highest tier in the four-tier system is the Obsidian Black tier. The card is noted for its rarity, as only 999 of these cards will be in circulation at any given time. The Obsidian Black card will provide its user with unlimited interbank exchange rates as well as free ATM withdrawal up to a limit of $1000. After the limit is reached, each withdrawal will come at a 2% charge. In addition, the card features a 2% cash back benefit.

To qualify for this tier, the user has stake a minimum of 50,000 Monaco Tokens for a period of six months. Currently, a single Monaco Token is valued at $6. This means that the user would have to stake Monaco tokens with a total value of $300,000.

The starting tier is the Midnight Blue tier which requires no Monaco Tokens stake and comes free of charge. A Midnight Blue user will be allowed a limited interbank exchange rate per month with the value of up to $2000. After the limit has been reached, each transaction will be subject to a surcharge of 0.5%. In addition, users can enjoy free ATM withdrawals up to the limit of $200.

Others tiers include the Ruby Steel and Precious Metal tiers. These require a stake of between 50 Monaco Tokens and 500 Monaco Tokens over a six month period. This equates to $300 and $3000 respectively.

Ok so this is the final confirmation about the deal? Will VISA itself also step forward and talk about the deal or will they remain silent?

how many confirmations do you need?  Huh
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

It's very hard to believe that Visa partnered with Monaco. I'm watching development from far away.
Marketcap is still too low, considering previous highs in August and October.

Maybe after people received and used monaco card the Market Cap will growing, because as i know for order this card, we need MCO coin and will be locked. Sooner or later we can see high demand for this coin and can make marketcap volume to be high
thelema93

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:54:19 AM

anyone care to suck my balls?

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

It's very hard to believe that Visa partnered with Monaco. I'm watching development from far away.
In August and October people thought they will get dividens as Token holder, that was cancelled a few days ago without any compensation, that's why the price is so low.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:37:08 PM

In August and October people thought they will get dividens as Token holder, that was cancelled a few days ago without any compensation, that's why the price is so low.

So that's the reason why this coin price low. I hope Kris will thinking again about dividend cancellation or giving the advantage for token holder. So this token will valuable for investment
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

So that's the reason why this coin price low. I hope Kris will thinking again about dividend cancellation or giving the advantage for token holder. So this token will valuable for investment

They will, they are talking with legal team to get benefits to holders! Wink This will be top 10 coin soon!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

U wana VISA, the VISA is here
You wana see the VISA logo on the card
Is there.
Soon, tokens lock-in apps will,be introduced and the price will start to raise slowly n steadily !
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

I do not care about fluctuating prices in recent days, I believe in long-term MCO projects so I will keep keep Monaco Card for at least 2 years.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

Those who were selling under emotions now what they have left to say or do except to buy less now with same amount of money. Monaco is still more advanced and advantageous than many projects running in the same field. In this market patience is the only key to get out with profit else you just loose.
exkopter

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:57:00 PM

Well, I totally agree with BTCMILLIONAIRE...contract removal was a bad move and there is nothing more to explain about. Few pictures of wallet full of cards, little pump and then dump... I tried to find areason of that recent pump, but there's nothing...nothing, just faith...so pray
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

Hello BTCMILLIONAIRE,
Im an early holder of MCO, still hold all my MCO, which are little more than 10,000 and I will hold till I get my card and I believe this project.

I tried:
Cryptopay card, which is extremely expensive to use and support is awful, asking you to provide notary verified selfie ( WHAT??!? ), notary verified utility bill and notary verified passport scan.......
Tenx - still no card, just stupid live sessions with the CEO, I dont even want to know, how he does look like, but that's the only thing I get from there now and especially, they already charged me for the card.
Bitpay/Xapo - it's quite easy to understand, why not to use them, if all your transactions actually goes through BitGo.
Monaco - received official green light from Visa and Im really happy about this, Singapore on the way, some more Asian countries and Europe on the way, so Im just waiting and I never count, what if I stayed in BTC, it just too stupid, I could sell Bitcoins to fiat for 8$, and then what, how would I have to calculate these losses ? Smiley))))

I understand your emotion about smart asset contracts, but some members already provided the calculations, which must make you understand, that it was actually useless, each second post I see here is yours, please stop your FUD, over and over again, the same story, it make you look like bad BTCMillionaire, who invested too much to the MCO, be wise.

No. No members provided any reasonable calculations. Kris claimed that the asset contract is "mathematically pointless" and people kept parroting that. But that's complete and utter bullshit.

There will be hundreds of millions in revenue in the coming few years, and easily multiple billions of revenue around the second half of 2020-2030.

Take just 1 Billion for example, that means +$33.33 of revenue per 1 MCO per year. That means that your 10k tokens would generate you $333,300 USD per year at 1 billion from around 2025 onward.

Keep in mind that all Visa cards combined have a yearly purchase volume of over 5 trillion per year.

So it's not too far fetched to assume that a strong crypto card could see an annual revenue of multiple billions per year, which at "just" 5 billion would imply a yearly income of 1.667 Million USD for your 10000 MCO tokens. And that's not even considering the token value itself, that is literally just the dividend.

This is what every serious investor knew about and invested for. And it's obviously that "mathematically pointless" is complete horseshit, it's either a blatant lie by Kris, or an indicator that he's not capable of basic Mathematics.

Even with far weaker performance you would have 50k to 200k per year from your tokens in the early 2020s based on MCO's prognosis. If you, or anyone, really believes that to be worthless I don't know how to help them. They're a lost cause.

Yes. The card is beautiful, yes it's nice to have.
But no, the asset contract is not worthless and only someone with absolutely no understanding of the real world would truly believe that. Anyone who claims otherwise either has no idea what they are talking about or is blatantly lying to raise the short term token price.

If you would have to choose, as a CEO of the company - to be removed all of your coins from the available exchanges or the change the idea of asset contract? What would you ?
Nice story about billions Smiley) in 2030....
I would use the millions of dollars that I've raised to consult my team of lawyers and work out a proper solution that will ensure that everybody who invested in my company gets what I've promised them instead of making up lies.
And billions are literally nothing in this market, the fact that you think it'll take until 2030 means that you either don't understand anything or don't believe in MonaCo in the first place. Plus the same 10k tokens would be creating at least 30k and up to around 150k by 2020.
it's just the business, if you have met dotcom and start-up boom, you had to know this, rules can be changed anytime, have you read terms&conditions of MCO ? not the whitepaper, which does not have law protection actually. they have legal rights to act like this.
I just believe ,that there will be much more competitors by 2030 and probably just 1 and not MCO, I never make my investments for 10 years frame, 1-3 years max.
You would literally suck off Satan if he offered you some money in return, wouldn't you? It doesn't matter if there are no laws that stop MCO from literally lying to investors. It's still not the right thing to do and the fact that you defend such acts really gives away your character. Good luck shilling turds for profits, you will need it.

You are too emotional, when talking about sucking, calm down, otherwise it's a some kind of "COMING UP".
We can stop our discuss now, I would slam your face, but you are internet hero Smiley) feel safe
I'm not emotional. I'm being objective. But qualities like honesty and pointing out flaws have always been a thorn in the eye of greedy and incompetent little boys who immediately start flexing once they realize that they are not mentally capable of defending their false position any longer.
You have basically just proven that I was right all along and that you're just a greedy little shill who now resorts to the classic "but I would beat you up irl" (you wouldn't).

My predictions were correct too: The crypto market doesn't give a shit about honesty and MCO is rising in the short term just like every other coin. Smiley Good luck to you guys once the bubbles start popping though, you will need it. The same happens with literally every hype cycle, be it dot com, penny stocks, or in this case crypto.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

MCO easily bypass $50
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:52:26 PM

if i understand you very well monaco cards aim is to convert your ETH or BTC to fiat or real money (that is through exchange) and then you use that amount for your transaction
my question here is do i have to wait for the blockchain to confirm my withdrawn coin and then exchange it (which will take some time) before i go about my business or you have some methods of streamlining that.
thank you

Gerhald
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:00:03 PM

Those who were selling under emotions now what they have left to say or do except to buy less now with same amount of money. Monaco is still more advanced and advantageous than many projects running in the same field. In this market patience is the only key to get out with profit else you just loose.
Now Monaco tokens  hold those who believe in the project and those who bought too expensive. They'll be lucky if in the near future will not appear a new competitor, otherwise they'll have to hold it a very long time.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

Now Monaco tokens  hold those who believe in the project and those who bought too expensive. They'll be lucky if in the near future will not appear a new competitor, otherwise they'll have to hold it a very long time.
There is almost a dozen of competitors around and the number will keep increasing. If they don't address the asset contract real soon they will lose a very significant amount of market share in the long run.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

Serious question over here, sorry if it sounds stupid, didn't find an answer on this:

If the idea of Monaco is built upon being a #1 crypto payment card, what is the usage of monaco coins?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
PatriotMall

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

There is almost a dozen of competitors around and the number will keep increasing. If they don't address the asset contract real soon they will lose a very significant amount of market share in the long run.
But there are not many long term players within cryptocurrency market. I dont think we can consider this tiny piece as significant part of the market, isn it?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

But there are not many long term players within cryptocurrency market. I dont think we can consider this tiny piece as significant part of the market, isn it?
I can guarantee you that there are quite a few long term players in this market. There are more short term traders, but that's just because 99% of people on this planet live in the short term and don't think ahead. I'm just here to spread some awareness, you can do whatever you want.

But I don't need an oracle to tell you that most people will lose a lot or everything in this market because of their greedy "get rich now" mentality. What is happening in crypto is nothing new. The names and appearances have simply changed from real goods to stocks to cryptos. Smiley
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

Well, I totally agree with BTCMILLIONAIRE...contract removal was a bad move and there is nothing more to explain about. Few pictures of wallet full of cards, little pump and then dump... I tried to find areason of that recent pump, but there's nothing...nothing, just faith...so pray
Simple, that's the pump time for take profit before dump the price of this token to the hell of the whale haha. You must to know the whale don't want to sell MCO with cheap price. Therefore, they need to spend some money to increases the value of this token, then, dump to the hell and repeat the cycle if they still want to buy MCO.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: