Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456065 times)
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:11:48 PM

If I am not using any crypto, then why would I be on this forum?
Your line of logic is unbelievable.
Of course like many others, I am holding some bitcoin, ethereum, dash, litecoin, etc...
I am not going start an argument with you; especially with guys like you who thinks that Singaporeans are going to stupidly buy MCO just to get a card.
When is the last time a bank or any credit/debit card issuer ask you to lock your money with them so that they can issue you a card?
Yeah, sure it makes "sense" for you MCO bagholders but this does not make any business sense from a consumer point of view.
And don't even get me started on the points I mention earlier.

REMEMBER, always always always think from a consumer point of view. Not from an "investor" point of view.
Because a CUSTOMER is where a company makes money from and if you choose to ignore that fact, then I feel sorry for you.
I am not here to intimidate. I am here to educate.

Once again, good luck with your "mooning". You will need it.

Let me quote what did you said earlier
Quote from: h3xal
No business collaboration with other crypto companies here.
No official business registration here (which means they are operating illegally in Singapore).
No office space here (we cannot reach them physically).

Does crypto that you mentiod(bitcoin, ethereum, dash, litecoin, etc...) have any of these? No, so why are you using them?
Your logic is corrupted, get over it

When is the last time a bank or any credit/debit card issuer ask you to lock your money with them so that they can issue you a card?

true, they only want me to pay for the card and then pay fees for every tx - so much better  Roll Eyes
h3xal

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

Of course like many others, I am holding some bitcoin, ethereum, dash, litecoin, etc...
I am not going start an argument with you; especially with guys like you who thinks that Singaporeans are going to stupidly buy MCO just to get a card.
Yeah, sure it makes "sense" for you MCO bagholders but this does not make any business sense from a consumer point of view.

REMEMBER, always always always think from a consumer point of view. Not from an "investor" point of view.
Because a CUSTOMER is where a company makes money from and if you choose to ignore that fact, then I feel sorry for you.

No official business registration here (which means they are operating illegally in Singapore).

Does crypto that you mentiod(bitcoin, ethereum, dash, litecoin, etc...) have any of these? No, so why are you using them?

true, they only want me to pay for the card and then pay fees for every tx - so much better  Roll Eyes

You are comparing apples to oranges here.
These are blockchains and they hold their own as currency.
To get them you are required to mine them. They are decentralized.
Monaco is a company riding on these cryptocurrency.
MCO is just a ERC20 token.
Monaco is centralized.
Are you even debating on the core issue here?
Do you even blockchain?
delpiero10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

Monaco is centralized.
Do you even blockchain?

more then you newbie Wink

I just quoted what you said. So please explain to me how ERC20 token can be cenralized when it's running on ETH blockchain which you said is decentralize?  Roll Eyes Or do you think ETH is cetralized too?
h3xal

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

Monaco is centralized.
Do you even blockchain?

more then you newbie Wink

I just quoted what you said. So please explain to me how ERC20 token can be cenralized when it's running on ETH blockchain which you said is decentralize?  Roll Eyes Or do you think ETH is cetralized too?

Right, so you think Monaco as a company is "decentralized".
Read carefully.
I did not equate MCO to Monaco.
MCO is a ERC20 token. Monaco is a company.
Whatever man, if you want them to run off with your money like they did to Ensogo, so be it.
You MCO fanboy can be so tenacious.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

Are there any chance to use this card if Im from Russia? I heard that Monaco and other crypto card providers issue card only for EU-residents, is it true? If so, the project will never get the mainstream adoption
HDAMMO

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:06:08 PM

What are the costs of getting a card in EU?
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

Are there any chance to use this card if Im from Russia? I heard that Monaco and other crypto card providers issue card only for EU-residents, is it true? If so, the project will never get the mainstream adoption
i am a Chinese. i also want to know if i can use it in my country.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
delpiero10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

Right, so you think Monaco as a company is "decentralized".
Stop laying, where did I said that?

Whatever man, if you want them to run off with your money like they did to Ensogo, so be it.
Yep, VISA is well known for signing contracts with scammers  Grin
The1crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

When I apply Monaco card, do I have to give personal information?
Can the card be without a real name?
paysanus

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:46:12 PM

i can find tenx visa here https://www.visa.com/splisting/viewSPDetail.do?spId=926&coName=TENX%20PTE%20LTD&HeadCountryList=SINGAPORE&reset=yes&pageInfo=1%3B30%3BASC%3BcoName but i don't find Monaco visa https://www.visa.com/splisting/searchGrsp.do . Is this normal?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:37:09 PM

Good news that they now finally announced the partnership. There was a lot of doubt about that so I hope the market recognizes the facts now! Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:46:03 PM

MCO is doing good things for wenstern countries, to avoid pay high capital taxes.

If this is true, as you say, it's a very good impact on the community in the future. In general, I've been watching from the development of the project and the market price dynamics. After all, for me as an investor, also plays an important role and the price.
natural9

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:22 AM

Actually, a lot of monaco card supporters have been waiting for the rise. If the project will do reach the people, even though on Singapore only, that will testify the project is legit. It will be the revelation of all the people working at monaco card project. I do pray it materialize.

As a Singaporean, we will never use a shady card like Monaco.
They have no community base here.
More importantly, NO CARDS.

All my crypto-friends here do not trust Monaco, don't expect even a decent adoption rate here.
TenX has already taken the space.

Good luck with your "mooning", you guys bet on the wrong horse.

As another fellow Singaporean here, I concur with the above sentiments. Monaco has absolutely no presence here, TenX probably has the whole market share, it’s listed on the Visa website, registered with a proper address that is verified and works with other crypto companies in Singapore such as digixdao.

Funny how Monaco reached out to TenX to help them get their cards out.....oops   Shocked
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:14:19 AM

MCO is doing good things for wenstern countries, to avoid pay high capital taxes.

If this is true, as you say, it's a very good impact on the community in the future. In general, I've been watching from the development of the project and the market price dynamics. After all, for me as an investor, also plays an important role and the price.
indeed this project if the future goes well would be very good for the community but investors should also help to achieve the target of the project and be stable as well

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
waitmh

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:45:57 AM

I like this project a lot. And I wouldn't worry about community base at this point. It'll get there.
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:57:27 AM

Actually, a lot of monaco card supporters have been waiting for the rise. If the project will do reach the people, even though on Singapore only, that will testify the project is legit. It will be the revelation of all the people working at monaco card project. I do pray it materialize.

All my crypto-friends here do not trust Monaco, don't expect even a decent adoption rate here.

As another fellow Singaporean here, I concur with the above sentiments. Monaco has absolutely no presence here, TenX probably has the whole market share, it’s listed on the Visa website, registered with a proper address that is verified and works with other crypto companies in Singapore such as digixdao.

Funny how Monaco reached out to TenX to help them get their cards out.....oops   Shocked

Ur opinion on this can't be considered as you were against MCO since ur very 1st comment on this forum.
natural9

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

Ur opinion on this can't be considered as you were against MCO since ur very 1st comment on this forum.

Doesnt make it less true.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:34:40 AM

What are the costs of getting a card in EU?
It depends on the card you want to order, the Blue Card is free, for the Steel Cards you will have to lockup some MCOs for 6 months. You have to reservate a card in the Monaco App, you should do that as sooner as better if you want a card, you can switch the cards (Blue, Ruby Steel, ...) anytime in the app.
Just read a few sites back and you will find all details.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:38:30 AM

What a shame destroying such a good project by such a bad leader...

det.fusco

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

This guy is asking the real question. They say "Visa deal is good to go" but there is no info on visa site. I'm an investor and this price is freaking me out. When it was on 10 dollars it was ok, but 5 dollars? WTF! I bought 17 MCO tokens when it was @16 dollars. So a little freaking out right now. They don't give us anything to hold onto. It has been 3 months but there have been no progress at all. In every way TENX looks more promising for now. I'm considering selling it at loss after empty 3 months. At least this way, my money wouldn't be locked up here.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: