Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:30:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456069 times)
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

we  all know you're a hired fudder Apu, we're just letting it pass because we know that the $10c an hour you get
could help your starving family.
Don't take advantage of our kidness.
If you stop posting I promise I'll pay you triple the money you get for fudding in between of making shoes over
at the Adidas factory.
[/quote]

Be careful of this guy .
You must hv numerous fake accounts .
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

i dont think it is about fud,
but guys - what makes monaco card different from any card existing on the market now after all the features removed?

its a normal prepayd visa, no mco cashback, no insurance nothing?!
the mco token became the best pump and dump coin ever - and has no real use anymore

this card is just another boring crypto prepayd visa using a wallet that looks better than the others on the screenshots.

u should think about that, before u call everyone a fudder - at least see whats going on.
i invested early and i invested alot into monaco, but since token contract and insurance are removed
i will go for the free card i dont care about metal or plastic.

this card is now the same as uquid or the tenx or bitpay they all share the same features...
nothing special anymore.
divest.ted

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

TenX rushed out a card -- only does Crypto to Crypto Purchases and is in very limited locations. Yes they rolled out a product but it's half done. The quality is that of Kmart or Walmart. So if you want a Walmart Card get TenX. I'll wait for my Monaco which has a lot more going for it. Visa allows you to use the card basically anywhere. On the fly currency transfers from Fiat to MCO, ETH, BTC and pending other Cryptos. You can almost think of it as an exchange in the palm of your hand to buy/sell and purchase.

Not only the flexibility but the and user friendly interface/design. I showed it to my Grandmother and she ordered one. To show the quality and craftmanship holders of Monaco also get the Metal Monogrammed cards. It's a no brainer business model IMO.

hey, can someone get me a short view of the coin at the moment ? what's the VISA stuff, and compare to TenX ? (the other good crypto card project i know)

We are so glad to hear your support! We look forward to delivering our products to you. Please stay tuned for more updates of our new exchange listings, app launch and cards rollout.

Maybe first you can fix your app  Huh Bug reported almost 2 months ago and app is still useless. It's something to fix in 15min and you can't do it so how are you gonna handle other stuff? This is ridiculous.

what bug? I used it and my grandma used it no problem? The other fellow was speaking about another card changing to fiat. That's in a round about way not even the same as what Monaco has. That's like saying Walmart sells cars. Yes they do sell cars in the Toy isle.
divest.ted

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

Sorry but they do have the best product. Monaco is by far above all the others whether you want to agree or not. I'll only use the Monaco name and it is the card i'll carry in my wallet. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same. But you are mistaken for not knowing what a quality product is and honestly if you don't want the product why waste your time on the board? You must have no life?

We've been through this before, streetshitter.
I'm done replying to your currynigger "hire me for a $" brown ass.
Go shit somewhere else.

Answer my questions , Ach .
Other than VISA, what have they delivered so far ?
And mind to explain the reason why MCO experienced superb hike on August ?
U r nobody but such a shiller who will eventually walk away once u r done wit the gain.
Dont even hv enough TA knowledge yet talking cock .

This is crypto, do you know how many cryptos are in the top-20 market cap without a working product? quite some of them! 90% of the people have no idea what they buy and only speculate on price. It's the same with MCO, people are willing to pay for the token under the assumption the price will go higher, they dont care about a working card, or not. MCO is very good in creating the expectation to the market that prices will increase. Still i believe that they will bring out the card some day in January.

Absolutely
No doubt on that
I am just preventing shillers frm earning frm newcomers as I dont want them to label MCO as another shitcoin
Instead the purchase should be made on valid reasons.
If you goes thru the posts again, u will notice many ppl alike achtungbabe n crypto.inspector supporting MCO like it is their own project
But once pump n dump done, they will disappeared.
Such an action shouldn't be encouraged for any reasons.

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

Did they officially cancelled the insurance on all cards, also the steel versions? I still can see it on the iPhone App, but not on the website.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

but guys - what makes monaco card different from any card existing on the market now after all the features removed?

the mco token became the best pump and dump coin ever - and has no real use anymore

this card is just another boring crypto prepayd visa using a wallet that looks better than the others on the screenshots.

u should think about that, before u call everyone a fudder - at least see whats going on.
i invested early and i invested alot into monaco, but since token contract and insurance are removed

this card is now the same as uquid or the tenx or bitpay they all share the same features...
nothing special anymore.

It's pretty obvious that there's a paid fud campaign against Monaco though, probably started around August. They have spammed this thread non stop.
rogermayers

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

nothing special anymore.

It's pretty obvious that there's a paid fud campaign against Monaco though, probably started around August. They have spammed this thread non stop.

if you would care to read the older posts of for example my account you would know in 1sec this isnt true,
i got shocked the first time when the token contract was removed without notice.

i think you are the payd guy here, advertising a card that has no special features,
u would even tell everyone its a great idea to remove the insurance - because who needs an insurance - right?!

and again, fud means there is fear, i have no fear, since this project is now a FREE PREPAYD card. anyone can get it for FREE!!
u dont have to pull people into buying the MCO token, since it is not related to the card anymore,
anyone who wants this card can order one, for FREE - there is no need to buy the token or invest a single cent into this.

ps- only a complete idiot would pay 50mco (or lock them) for 6 months to get a metal card that has not even a insurance!
honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

nothing special anymore.

if you would care to read the older posts of for example my account you would know in 1sec this isnt true,
i got shocked the first time when the token contract was removed without notice.

i think you are the payd guy here, advertising a card that has no special features,
u would even tell everyone its a great idea to remove the insurance - because who needs an insurance - right?!

and again, fud means there is fear, i have no fear, since this project is now a FREE PREPAYD card. anyone can get it for FREE!!
u dont have to pull people into buying the MCO token, since it is not related to the card anymore,
anyone who wants this card can order one, for FREE - there is no need to buy the token or invest a single cent into this.

ps- only a complete idiot would pay 50mco (or lock them) for 6 months to get a metal card that has not even a insurance!

It's paid not paYd.
Next time hope they hire someone to fud that can write in proper English.
rogermayers

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

if a simple typo is all that you found worth commenting even tough payd was written in the same post 6x right, everyone should know by now that
you dont have a single valid argument.

The best Monaco Card you can get people is the FREE blue card.
it has all the features u need and you dont have to invest any money into this project.
The whole community spent a fortune in ETH on this project, at a 300$ per ETH rate, now its 900$
this means they received 3x the money of the ICO this is far enough to get a prepayd Visa on the market.
Dont burn your fingers on the MCO token, its just pump and dump, without any real world use or
integration into the Card / Wallet or the Project.
If you buy MCO you will raise the price, and at the end, the Monaco Team will dump their coins
and the average Joe will pay for it... business as usual.

Do your own research! Dont invest into stupid projects like this one!

-and if you dont believe it - check the monaco website, you will notice the removed insurance on the metal cards  Grin
honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

if a simple typo is all that you found worth commenting even tough payd was written in the same post 6x right, everyone should know by now that

it has all the features u need and you dont have to invest any money into this project.
The whole community spent a fortune in ETH on this project, at a 300$ per ETH rate, now its 900$
this means they received 3x the money of the ICO this is far enough to get a prepayd Visa on the market.
Dont burn your fingers on the MCO token, its just pump and dump, without any real world use or
If you buy MCO you will raise the price, and at the end, the Monaco Team will dump their coins

-and if you dont believe it - check the monaco website, you will notice the removed insurance on the metal cards  Grin

Well it's the only thing I found worth commenting on, how can you take seriously someone that can't even write "paid" properly, and has the writing style of someone still in grade school?
 Huh
divest.ted

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Sounds like all ICOs? What you say is incorrect though. The best card is the Black Monaco, followed by the Premium Steel Grey/Rose Gold, Ruby Steel. They pay 1%+ cashback on all purchases. Which basically negates any charges. I plan on holding and using my cards for years to come. So i'll get at a minimum the Grey Steel Premium. Plus i like the Airport perks and the Elite Class of Having a Metal Card.

Some folks don't care and are fine with driving a Yugo. I personally drive only Tesla, BMW, Lexus, Ferarri etc...so I plan on using the Premium Metal Card myself.

This is a great project with a great future. It is also the lowest price compared to the other card projects with the best product. So at today's heavily undervalued rate its a steal to get in at $15 a token or 200M marketcap.

I've checked the Monaco site and compared it to the others. Centura has a really crappy site and Tenx site is subpar. I'm bias because i like slick great products so I am choosing the Monaco card. It has the best branding, perks and the tokens also pay in revenue sharing. Overall can't wait to use the product and i'll keep my card loaded with MCO for purchases.

I've seen you spamming the boards Roger...at this point i believe you are ignored by anyone other than FUD spreaders.

-and if you dont believe it - check the monaco website, you will notice the removed insurance on the metal cards  Grin
achtungbabe

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

-and if you dont believe it - check the monaco website, you will notice the removed insurance on the metal cards  Grin

Well it's the only thing I found worth commenting on, how can you take seriously someone that can't even write "paid" properly, and has the writing style of someone still in grade school?
 Huh

simple, they hire poor schmucks from the third world to fud think i saw a billboard up paying $0.1 per 1000 posts on those freelancer sites
me so horny me love you long time sucky sucky  no buy mco buy tenx love you long time Cheesy
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

TenX rushed out a card -- only does Crypto to Crypto Purchases and is in very limited locations. Yes they rolled out a product but it's half done. The quality is that of Kmart or Walmart. So if you want a Walmart Card get TenX. I'll wait for my Monaco which has a lot more going for it. Visa allows you to use the card basically anywhere. On the fly currency transfers from Fiat to MCO, ETH, BTC and pending other Cryptos. You can almost think of it as an exchange in the palm of your hand to buy/sell and purchase.

Not only the flexibility but the and user friendly interface/design. I showed it to my Grandmother and she ordered one. To show the quality and craftmanship holders of Monaco also get the Metal Monogrammed cards. It's a no brainer business model IMO.

hey, can someone get me a short view of the coin at the moment ? what's the VISA stuff, and compare to TenX ? (the other good crypto card project i know)

We are so glad to hear your support! We look forward to delivering our products to you. Please stay tuned for more updates of our new exchange listings, app launch and cards rollout.

Maybe first you can fix your app  Huh Bug reported almost 2 months ago and app is still useless. It's something to fix in 15min and you can't do it so how are you gonna handle other stuff? This is ridiculous.

what bug? I used it and my grandma used it no problem? The other fellow was speaking about another card changing to fiat. That's in a round about way not even the same as what Monaco has. That's like saying Walmart sells cars. Yes they do sell cars in the Toy isle.

Almost 2 months and they can't fix this simple issue. As much as I like monaco project I have doubts about their development team competences
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

The guys are already a new year. In conditions all the same, only citizens of the European Union can have a card?
Is everything the same or was it changed?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
divest.ted

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Okay I see what the issue is -- you are using an ipad. They developed this for ios obviously and just set the configuration for iphones. But compiled it also to load on tablets for people that wanted to do that.

Yes it's an easy fix -- but also probably not a priority as the majority of folks are going to use the phone app both android and iphone to request/use the system.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about this. How does it work on your iphone have you tried it? Should be seemless and smooth it worked for me great! They probably just shouldn't have compiled it for tablets to eliminate any questions or remove the app from the itunes store for ipads. Would make sense to me.

https://i.imgur.com/74cnHmw.jpg

Almost 2 months and they can't fix this simple issue. As much as I like monaco project I have doubts about their development team competences
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

The guys are already a new year. In conditions all the same, only citizens of the European Union can have a card?

I would say it is worse, since even the citizens of EU can't have the card right now... I mean, they technically can... but they don't... noone does  Cry
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

are you guys not listening??  SHIT COOOOOOIN vapor ware here ppl!! lol wow.  the low post count shills are a funny try though.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

Okay I see what the issue is -- you are using an ipad. They developed this for ios obviously and just set the configuration for iphones. But compiled it also to load on tablets for people that wanted to do that.

Yes it's an easy fix -- but also probably not a priority as the majority of folks are going to use the phone app both android and iphone to request/use the system.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about this. How does it work on your iphone have you tried it? Should be seemless and smooth it worked for me great! They probably just shouldn't have compiled it for tablets to eliminate any questions or remove the app from the itunes store for ipads. Would make sense to me.

They published monaco app for ipad so in my opinion it should work as smooth as on any other device but here it looks like they have never tested it. Something like this should never happen in professional company.

Neverless if they can't fix it they should remove ipad version as you suggested but it would be nice to check your balance and spendings on bigger screen from time to time.
octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

I would say it is worse, since even the citizens of EU can't have the card right now... I mean, they technically can... but they don't... noone does  Cry
you mean it's againts law? why I see some people have centra card and used it ? @.@ tenx too

divest.ted

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

Understand where you are coming from. But you know i am not overly concerned about this. I see it as a small easy to fix issue. It's a simple recompile to utilize proper screen size.

https://i.imgur.com/74cnHmw.jpg

They published monaco app for ipad so in my opinion it should work as smooth as on any other device but here it looks like they have never tested it. Something like this should never happen in professional company.

Neverless if they can't fix it they should remove ipad version as you suggested but it would be nice to check your balance and spendings on bigger screen from time to time.
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: