Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456065 times)
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

I’ve just installed the new Monaco App Update on my iPhone, described as Bugfix-Update. It seems the „bug“ was the Travel Insurance, it‘s removed now.

Okay cool -- things are looking good! I can't wait to get my Monaco Elite Card! Need to try to save 50,000 MCO so i can get the black card.

Cool? That was meant ironically, Monaco has canceled the travel insurance, that's the next point they have cancelled. Definitely not cool, I'm waiting for an official statement now!

Depends on how much you are willing to pay for the card? If the cost out weights the reward? I honestly don't opt to pay for Travel Insurance but either way its going to cost you one way or another whether through profits or the card costs? Plus the rules are often misleading with travel insurance.

I like the 1%-2% cashback, the metal sleekness of an elite card (status symbol), airport luxury lounge the ability to transfer my crypto to fiat and any other crypto on the fly. The ability to pay in Visa and it automatically takes payment from my crypto account without me having to worry about it.

Sorry but I reviewed all the cards and this one is the one i'm loving travel insurance or not. Not only that but as a token owner i also get the benefits of the program built in. This just makes the most sense for anyone who has crypto and wants to go shopping or travel.

I'm sure Monaco will add perks as the name becomes more and more recognized worldwide. Get in early while were on the ground floor because you might be stuck with one of the other junk plastic cards if you don't. As you won't be able to afford the Premium Metal card.

I'm on your side, I've also invested since many months and can't wait for my space grey metal card too, but that's not the point. Travel Insurance was not a reason why I have invested, but they cancelled the Asset Contract first (THAT was a big reason for me) and now the Insurance. I just can't call that "Okay cool - things are looking good".
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

I’ve just installed the new Monaco App Update on my iPhone, described as Bugfix-Update. It seems the „bug“ was the Travel Insurance, it‘s removed now.

Okay cool -- things are looking good! I can't wait to get my Monaco Elite Card! Need to try to save 50,000 MCO so i can get the black card.

Cool? That was meant ironically, Monaco has canceled the travel insurance, that's the next point they have cancelled. Definitely not cool, I'm waiting for an official statement now!

Depends on how much you are willing to pay for the card? If the cost out weights the reward? I honestly don't opt to pay for Travel Insurance but either way its going to cost you one way or another whether through profits or the card costs? Plus the rules are often misleading with travel insurance.

I like the 1%-2% cashback, the metal sleekness of an elite card (status symbol), airport luxury lounge the ability to transfer my crypto to fiat and any other crypto on the fly. The ability to pay in Visa and it automatically takes payment from my crypto account without me having to worry about it.

Sorry but I reviewed all the cards and this one is the one i'm loving travel insurance or not. Not only that but as a token owner i also get the benefits of the program built in. This just makes the most sense for anyone who has crypto and wants to go shopping or travel.

I'm sure Monaco will add perks as the name becomes more and more recognized worldwide. Get in early while were on the ground floor because you might be stuck with one of the other junk plastic cards if you don't. As you won't be able to afford the Premium Metal card.

I'm on your side, I've also invested since many months and can't wait for my space grey metal card too, but that's not the point. Travel Insurance was not a reason why I have invested, but they cancelled the Asset Contract first (THAT was a big reason for me) and now the Insurance. I just can't call that "Okay cool - things are looking good".

They removed AC to not be treated as 'security' token which looks to be good decision - tenX did the same just few weeks later and after telling everyone they will not do it no matter what.
divest.ted

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

Kris has a good explanation for the reason to change from Asset Contract because of Security Exchange reasons. Basically in Countries such as the U.S. with the security exchange and regulation requirements -- to delist off exchanges if kept as an Asset contract.

As well as the very good reasons why you would want to have the Monaco Premium card and lock up X number of tokens for the period. With no Marketing what so ever at the time of this video they had around 20k signups for the MCO cards. He also promises that the value will still go back into the company and the token holders. He has no reason to lie other than if he wants to destroy the company and his reputation. The market potential for this model is huge and is easily capable of taking the dominate place in the market.

The revenue generation along with the perks make this a very sustainable model with no fees for loyal customers. It's like being a member of a club. Really there is no risk. Lock up 50 tokens for the Ruby card or 500 for the Platinum card and you are a member of the club. For those that want to try the service for free without any lockup they have the basic plastic cards.

At this time they have nearly 50k signups with no marketing for the card. This is quite an achievement and to me it says once a product is released and marketed. Those numbers will easily reach millions. Crypto on the fly, free cash withdrawls, cashback and purchases. Revenue generating program that just makes sense. 4 types of cards so one for everyone based on scale. No 10-20$ purchase and usable anywhere the Visa logo is available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtymAK1pjss

Ally@monaco

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

Kris has a good explanation for the reason to change from Asset Contract because of Security Exchange reasons. Basically in Countries such as the U.S. with the security exchange and regulation requirements -- to delist off exchanges if kept as an Asset contract.

As well as the very good reasons why you would want to have the Monaco Premium card and lock up X number of tokens for the period. With no Marketing what so ever at the time of this video they had around 20k signups for the MCO cards. He also promises that the value will still go back into the company and the token holders. He has no reason to lie other than if he wants to destroy the company and his reputation. The market potential for this model is huge and is easily capable of taking the dominate place in the market.

The revenue generation along with the perks make this a very sustainable model with no fees for loyal customers. It's like being a member of a club. Really there is no risk. Lock up 50 tokens for the Ruby card or 500 for the Platinum card and you are a member of the club. For those that want to try the service for free without any lockup they have the basic plastic cards.

At this time they have nearly 50k signups with no marketing for the card. This is quite an achievement and to me it says once a product is released and marketed. Those numbers will easily reach millions. Crypto on the fly, free cash withdrawls, cashback and purchases. Revenue generating program that just makes sense. 4 types of cards so one for everyone based on scale. No 10-20$ purchase and usable anywhere the Visa logo is available.

Thank you for your support.
Monaco CEO Kris was on CNBC Asia this morning! There will be an official interview video later today to be shared. Stay tuned to learn what Kris has to say about the crypto industry and the future of payments.

https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/949080131875647488
johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

Still waiting for mine i guess the ETH network has some issue their is not much we can do but wait for it to arrive, trading has not been started yet.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

They removed travel insurance from all the cards? I thought they were only going to remove in for Ruby Steel card.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Autumn

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

I think MONACO will move into the second move as it has already been standing near $ 16
udj052

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

The reason I focus on MONACO is because I think Kris is very handsome, I was fascinated by his talent and appearance, I repeatedly read many times his video
tehjohn

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:21:47 AM by tehjohn

Umm .. did you see this?

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/01/04/this-company-allows-users-to-load-cryptocurrencies-into-a-visa-card.html

He is saying that you actually can put your Crypto against a credit line (basically like SALT) and spend it while having gains on your crypto....

THIS IS HUGE! :moon:
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

VISA just cancelled all BitPay card holder accounts from Europe, so the next few weeks may be very interesting for MCO and other similar projects! Personaly I am not happy with this cancellation, but I know some will Smiley

Ally@monaco

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

We don't work with Wavecrest and thus are not affected. We work with Wirecard who doesn't have to do cross-border issuing as they have global presence.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

We don't work with Wavecrest and thus are not affected. We work with Wirecard who doesn't have to do cross-border issuing as they have global presence.

That is my point, now that WaveCrest is no longer operating in Europe, European market will be taken over by projects as Monaco and other similar! I believe Monaco has many chances to be the leader here!

vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

Very good. Could you please also comment on insurance issue, that is not nice to remove something without any announcement.

delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Very good. Could you please also comment on insurance issue, that is not nice to remove something without any announcement.

how many times you want them to comment on this topic  Huh
divest.ted

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Go vote up having Monaco listed on nextexchange.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3398/monaco-mco

J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

is there a date when MCO cards will be available in europe?

iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

Well things might be good for you soon, if MCO keeps canceling promised features and postponing card delivery, you might soon need only a few USD to get 50k MCO for the black card...
divest.ted

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

Well things might be good for you soon, if MCO keeps canceling promised features and postponing card delivery, you might soon need only a few USD to get 50k MCO for the black card...

Wishful thinking on my part! Lending feature, cash back and basically a crypto bank all in one with the ability to purchase at worldwide locations.
dzakhmore

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

how many times you want them to comment on this topic  Huh

Major Monaco concurrents are affected by the canceling of Visa-Wavecrest relation including:
1-Bitwala and BitPay (source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/05/visa-locks-bitcoin-payment-cards-crackdown-card-issuer/)

2- TenX (Source: TenX on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/949150751477022725)

Hence, Monaco will dominate the market
What will happen to tokens prices? Roll Eyes
divest.ted

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

Ally how do we get the slack invitation?
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: