Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:04:40 AM

Family. Friends .The neighbors almost all ask me what is bitcoin. But I do not overly respond to them for being useless. In my area bitcoin and internet still not too in the know
I don't talk about Bitcoin to them neither but just because I don't want them to think about it so much, it would be so complicated when everyone knows about Bitcoin then starts to ask me how to earn money with Bitcoin, of course I don't want to answer.

Like you I don't talk that much about bitcoin so no one is asking me. Maybe I don't want to explain it further because I sounds like a scammer to them. Just when will someone ask me about bitcoin of course I'll teach, I'll just wait them to ask. It's east to teach those are really interested.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:06:51 AM

Well I can say that there were many people who are asking but I do not give them any attention and say that bitcoin is complicated which makes it so hard to understand. Because when people ask you things they will ask so many questions about what you are doing. It is so good if you just keep it to yourself.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:23:56 AM

Well I can say that there were many people who are asking but I do not give them any attention and say that bitcoin is complicated which makes it so hard to understand. Because when people ask you things they will ask so many questions about what you are doing. It is so good if you just keep it to yourself.

My officemates were curious on it now,they see me busy ever breaks time and they were curious on how I it be possible that I can earn through btc and they're searching on it now,soon they might join .
andra-ierma

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:31:16 AM

For a while only my friends who I invite to use bitcoin, if from the family still can not because the ability to process gadgets and pc is still lacking. Therefore only my friends are able and willing to produce bitcoin. There are some friends who really want to produce bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin prices have now reached $ 2500. Fantastic price if I think.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:34:31 AM

Someone is asking me about Bitcoin and wants to buy a position with Fiat, problem is setting it all up takes time especially since they want Altcoins so I have to admit that charging is now going to be a thing, consultants are in demand we are transitioning too this stage and people will pay to learn and secure their income and start their initial positions ^^

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:03:34 AM

Well for me my brother was kinda asking about what bitcoin is and what you can do on bitcoin, I also told him some brief explanation[ on how you can earn bitcoin and what is the current market price of bitcoin today but he actually doesn't care about it because he don't see it that it is reasonable to earn that income $5 per week and now I'm earning $20 per week because eh always compare it to a legit job that you work 8 hours a day and hard work to earn like $800 in 2 weeks but its not like that bitcoin is increasing everyday and the value of the bitcoin is not stable it can sky rocket to the highest point than regular money were your per hour wage is the same until you quit and move to another job. I did not encounter other people who asked about bitcoin for help, but I was actually the one who asked for help into how can I earn bitcoins and one of my friend back home in my country taught me how to earn and now I'm doing it and earning every week.  Wink
At the moment bitcoin is not really a way to make money in a sustainable way, but it is very easy and maybe at some point we will get to the point in which making your living with bitcoin will be a normal thing, it was not long ago that making your living out of youtube was not common and now many people are doing it, maybe the same will happen to bitcoin.
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:17:55 AM

At first,when i said that i am working in bitcoins and earning through it,no one was ready to show interest in it.They thought that it would be a waste of time and adviced me to do something productive.But now they are slowly realizing the potential of bitcoins and they ask me the possibility of investing in bitcoins since its price has gone to $2600.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:18:40 AM

Many people ask me about bitcoin, from what bitcoin is?, is the bitcoin legal?, what is the price range of 1 bitcoin?, how to exchange it?, and how to earn it.  Huh Huh Huh

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:26:25 AM

That is what they are always telling me that it becomes a problem to new people who are interested in bitcoins.  They see that it is complicated without even trying it.  It seems peculiar at first because do money online really exist or a money in digital form really exist.  When they starting to ask things I will just give some video clips on youtube or any tutorial articles or sites that discusses about bitcoin.  So like what you said, sometimes it is easy and comfortable to just keep it to yourself.
zeta1

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:02:00 PM

At present, countable members are asking about Bitcoin. But, i hope that the number will be increased. Some of them still have doubts, like bitcoin is safe or not, useful or not. They will definitely overcome their doubts in future.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

I always talk bitcoin on my facebook account. We are talking about how to get it .. and our bitcoin investment results .. there are many people who commented asked about what we are talking about. Then we explain to them about bitcoin, what is bitcoin and how to invest bitcoin .. the longer we talk the more cool. Until they want to buy some bitcoin .. they want to try to invest bitcoin .. that's my story ..
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:10:52 AM

At present, countable members are asking about Bitcoin. But, i hope that the number will be increased. Some of them still have doubts, like bitcoin is safe or not, useful or not. They will definitely overcome their doubts in future.
Actually  in the beginning  a lot of people were not aware of bitcoin and its prices but today every one almost all the users are aware of it that how to take benefit from up and how to invest in it with large profit and how to handle the ups and downs of market prices so whenever I talk with someone about my online job they show good interest.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:14:45 AM

Actually  in the beginning  a lot of people were not aware of bitcoin and its prices but today every one almost all the users are aware of it that how to take benefit from up and how to invest in it with large profit and how to handle the ups and downs of market prices so whenever I talk with someone about my online job they show good interest.
Now more people have known about the bitcoin than the past. This itself shows how the bitcoin network has grown over the other digital currencies. Importantly very few is aware of the entire crypts, whereas majority has known about bitcoin. One of my friend to whom I explained years back have asked me the process to buy and hold. He had started with 0.1btc.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:22:29 AM

Less than 10 members are contacted me to know about the bitcoin. I explained its benefits, usage and what i have learned from others completely. Really i surprised, 5 members interested in technology.
junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:21:16 AM

Till now, one person asked regarding bitcoin. I explained complete structure of the Bitcoin technology and asked him to spread about this. He said confidently "Sure". Wait and see, how it goes in the market.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:57:22 AM

Until now I've never heard live conversations about bitcoin, even I used to make a post on facebook about bitcoin but no friends who responded and give a comment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

PELELE

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:04:16 AM

No one asked about Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will need quick marketing in my country. Even, i don't know completely about bitcoin technology, so that i'm doing research on that.
agatha818

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

2 persons asked me about bitcoin this week, one is from work, she would like to invest on bitcoin but she would like to profit instantly, not sure if it will work for her, and the other one is a friend and ask me about bitcoin if it's worth investing.  Told her hell yeah!! Lol
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

There are many people asking me about Bitcoin from the WannaCry event. I am happy to explain to them everything about Bitcoin but they still have doubts about the Bitcoin currency because it is not recognized by my government and I show them my income from this work and they Start learning about Bitcoin yourself

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

There are many people asking me about Bitcoin from the WannaCry event. I am happy to explain to them everything about Bitcoin but they still have doubts about the Bitcoin currency because it is not recognized by my government and I show them my income from this work and they Start learning about Bitcoin yourself
Of course governments will not accept or pay attention to bitcoin because it is against on their wants which is centralization, yes bitcoin is a decentralized currency which what most of the people dream about. When you have a decentralized currency, it will become easier for you to do the things that you want without facing related to government consequences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: