Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:39:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92233 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:39:29 AM

Some days ago when man don't asked me about bitcoin, but nowadays some of my colleague asked me about bitcoin. My parents also asked me what are you doing? what is bitcoin? and many more.
My friends suddenly become interested in bitcoin when they notice that I have bought things. Well in fact I dont go to work, that I can buy things even im staying home. They become interested and wanted to learn also want to earn money. However I help them how and whats the process. Lastly, they are thankful that I teach them.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

I shared about bitcoin around one year and a half before with my brother in law and a cousin. They pretty much ignored me. Visited them again one month ago, and they asked me about it. Seems it is getting more attention due to its price raise.

Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:01:07 AM

So far, people close to me are the only ones asking me about Bitcoin. I always tell my family what I am up to lately and ever since I've discovered Bitcoin, it got me hooked up and up until now I'm done reading and researching more about it. And while I am learning more about Bitcoin, I also share my knowledge to my family. So once in a while, they ask me what's happening and sometimes they also share details they saw online or news about Bitcoin too.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:11:35 AM

When, i was start knowing about Bitcoin, no one dont know about bitcoins. After some days when i m earning bitcoins, and i share my thoughts on bitcoins, from onwards friends and co-staff all are asking about bitcoins.

I was like you, before, no one knew bitcoin, and I was the first person, although I had a lot of trouble getting started, but I was successful, and now people ask me about bitcoin more.
If you're in an office environment and your office friends are asking about bitcoin to you, unlike me. I was in college and many of my classmates knew that I was getting some money from bitcoin and then many of them asked me a lot about bitcoin. Some even came to my house
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:27:59 AM

My colleagues are constantly asking me, when they learn that you can earn bitcoin online and its value is huge when converted to our currency but I keep my mouth closed.They don't know this forum where you can earn bitcoin by joining signature campaigns and other bounty program. Now they learned a website where you can earn 40 satoshi, a 0.0006 per day rate. But i'm pretty sure they will discover this forum eventually.

rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:33:12 AM

Bitcoin is popular currency,my brother asked me about bitcoins and he wanted to invest on it.my friend also asked me about bitcoin mining.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:36:58 AM

Bitcoin is not yet popular in my place actually no one have ever ask me about it at home or even at work, though they see me browsing and posting to this forum, they don't mind it. Maybe in few more years when bitcoin become more popular and its value is getting higher and higher.

RudyCenJia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

So many now ask about what bitcoin is?

Have you joined to bitcoin?

And others, but I've been telling you to join bitcoin for the basic reason for the benefits, but I have not gotten that advantage yet, so nothing has been proven yet.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:23:22 AM

Recently Bitcoin pumped in so high. After that, Most of my friends and my relative are asking me about Bitcoin. They want to know, What is Bitcoin? How is the Future of Bitcoin? And much more.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

Honestly at this moment nobody ask me about bitcoin and I don't know why. Grin like they know I'm into bitcoin but they don't bother to ask me. Maybe they're not interested, hope I can help someone by chance by bitcoin.
Freedom Force

Activity: 35

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

So far I know only one individual who knows about cryptocurrencies, and that's because he is involved in the technology business.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

It's truth, nobody asked me about bitcoin. Frankly speaking, they are not showing interest to know about this technology. Recently, i made a serious discussion with my friend, how to share our experiences in our country, at least in our region. We had a conclusion to conduct a seminar and share our feedbacks in social sites to spread the technology.
Yes, to be honest, majority of us are unaware of this great invention, especially the area in which I lives . The other who knows about this think of this as a spam but it isn’t. we have to educate people that it isn't a risk or scam . And yes some people are here as well, who defend bitcoin because they know it's worth.

swissmate

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

It's truth, nobody asked me about bitcoin. Frankly speaking, they are not showing interest to know about this technology. Recently, i made a serious discussion with my friend, how to share our experiences in our country, at least in our region. We had a conclusion to conduct a seminar and share our feedbacks in social sites to spread the technology.
Yes, to be honest, majority of us are unaware of this great invention, especially the area in which I lives . The other who knows about this think of this as a spam but it isn’t. we have to educate people that it isn't a risk or scam . And yes some people are here as well, who defend bitcoin because they know it's worth.

That is the problem that we all are facing that not many people are aware about bitcoins yet and in that case we cannot expect them to ask us about bitcoins so firstly we should educate them and teach them about bitcoins and I am sure many would be interested in using bitcoins.
smileee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:27:24 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
No one asked me about Bitcoin until I introduced it to my family and friends. Then it is quickly attracted by them. And now there are quite a lot of people asking me, "What is Bitcoin?" and intends to invest Bitcoin. I think there will more people asking me about Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:29:54 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
No one asked me about Bitcoin until I introduced it to my family and friends. Then it is quickly attracted by them. And now there are quite a lot of people asking me, "What is Bitcoin?" and intends to invest Bitcoin. I think there will more people asking me about Bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin is still new to many people and not many are aware about it but in future we can expect that many more people will start asking us about it when they will listen to the news related to bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:43:44 AM

My friends circle is always asking about bitcoin & I help try to my best.
rabbiter

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

Earlier when they hear the bitcoin , its like a question mark and now as its getting popular few friends are discussion about it. soon it will spread over all the citizens and its good for all.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

i talking my mother about btc and her currency. some time i show my mother my altcoin profit and btc increase price. many time my friend ask me that what i do with my mobile then i told that btc earn. they want to know about it and i tell about btc. they interested to btc and told me earning way.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

That is the problem that we all are facing that not many people are aware about bitcoins yet and in that case we cannot expect them to ask us about bitcoins so firstly we should educate them and teach them about bitcoins and I am sure many would be interested in using bitcoins.
I think the main problem in all this bitcoin startups and sources where you can earn bitcoin. All their activity sometimes is very enforcing and people don't like it and in many cases it looks like a commercial of new financial pyramid. I was watching many sites advertising and they all looked like "FAST PROFIT 1000$ PER MONTH EASY WAY TO BECOME RICH. ALLOW YOURSELF A NEW CAR AND A GIRL WHO LOOK LIKE A MODEL" I don't lie, there are many places that trying to attract people like this. And that's the problem.
cubradford

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

This week about 30 people)) Bitcoins are becoming more popular from day to day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: