Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92240 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:43:32 AM

A lot of people are now asking me about bitcoin, as bitcoin getting more popular in many countries more people now are interested on it. before when i tell my friends about bitcoin they always ignore me, but today they are the one who approach me because of bitcoin.
Same with you, when my friends and my classmate know how big my income in the bitcoin they encouraged to start studying and getting information. My friends, my classmate and also my relatives are very interested on how I earn allot of money, then when I introduced the bitcoin to them they always asked to what will do. And now I'm one of the guide in joining in signature campaign and also in trading. They go in bitcoin because they prove that it is legit, and because it has a proof of extra income.

masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:21:15 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Somehow my friends and my relatives do ask me about this bitcoin. Some think, that I'm wasting my time and some are interested. So somehow, I tried to give them a slight background in regards the industry to those who are interested.

Though a friendly reminder, Don't you dare to engage an argument on those people that doesn't want to be part of this industry. You'll surely lose, better to stay away from the close minded people.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:28:39 AM

I do not think anymore so many are asking bitcoin, but I ask them people if they ever heard of bitcoin. Now many have heard it but not all of it use it yet.
Are they less sure of the bitcoin that provides the best for their own changes.

It depends on each person
Whether they believe they can change their lives because of bitcoin.
lanzkis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:36:42 AM

Recently one of my friend asked about the bitcoins,she has some doubts about bitcoins.she asked bitcoin is legal or not.i told her about bitcoin,now it is legal in our country also.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:59:41 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

I remembered telling my friends about bitcoin just a few weeks ago before it hits the $2800 mark. Not a single soul paid attention to what I was saying back then. And then came the BIP91 and the $2800 mark. I posted about it in my social media account and to my surprise some of them started asking me about btc and how to earn it. I admit that I lost interest in explaining it to them since they did not listen to me the first time. But being a good friend I discuss it to them but with lesser enthusiasm.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
L

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:19:05 AM

Not only bitcoin, but also altcoins, had someone asking me about Ethereum and the general state of the markets, it has been unreal, something I talked only with some specific people now it's become everyday talk.

What a time to be alive. Cheesy
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:01:00 AM

There are a lot of people asking me today about bitcoin due to the money I am obtaining each and every day because of bitcoin. They are asking me so often about how do they make an account or how specifically I earn from bitcoin. Many of my friends now are busy with bitcoin and they are also earning like me. I'm currently guiding my newbie classmates with bitcoin and I am happy to help.

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:52:20 AM

There are a lot of people asking me today about bitcoin due to the money I am obtaining each and every day because of bitcoin. They are asking me so often about how do they make an account or how specifically I earn from bitcoin. Many of my friends now are busy with bitcoin and they are also earning like me. I'm currently guiding my newbie classmates with bitcoin and I am happy to help.

I always advise people I know to stay away, when they lose their money I don't want them to blame me for that, I'm not going to lose friends because of this!

If they gamble on their own, it's their fault.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

My family because they are shocked when i earned money while i am studying. I only fcing my cellphone all the time to post. For the required posts of the signature campaign i joined.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:21:32 PM

Same here, lot of peoples are asking me about Bitcoin recently, as I always tried to publish it among friends. Bitcoin has started to breaking in news, which is directing them to me. It feels good when they ask Cheesy
But my bad very least gets indulged with it even after knowing about it.

Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:37:55 PM

After rising bitcoin prices this year and i have also often post about bitcoin in social media like facebook and that i share on facebook is the income i get from bitcoin which is pretty good because of the high bitcoin price, and everyone started asking about bitcoin, This is very different when bitcoin prices are still very low below $1k.
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:49:00 PM

Many friends have been added to our team every week because of Bitcoin. The popularity of Bitcoin became our bonding session and tutorial lessons. It gives big impact in our lives for financial freedom. Bitcoin this year is the hottest topic in our circle of friends. A group of community was created for crypto miners. We also created a group chat for the Miners. Bitcoin is very useful as mode of payment for trading exchanges. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:57:24 PM

Bitcoin is not much popular around me in india. I sometimes write/share posts related to bitcoin on facebook.
I was shocked when few months ago my maths professor approached me and straight up asked me "explain me about bitcoin, should i invest?"
Of course i encouraged him towards bitcoins but i don't think it worked out well  Cry
ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:40:50 PM

After rising bitcoin prices this year and i have also often post about bitcoin in social media like facebook and that i share on facebook is the income i get from bitcoin which is pretty good because of the high bitcoin price, and everyone started asking about bitcoin, This is very different when bitcoin prices are still very low below $1k.
Same here. Since I started earning money from Bitcoin and posting the results on Facebook, many people were interested. They want and try to convince me to teach them. I make a small group and train them. My family also know too. They also want to invest Bitcoin and be rich like me.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

Bitcoin is not much popular around me in india. I sometimes write/share posts related to bitcoin on facebook.
I was shocked when few months ago my maths professor approached me and straight up asked me "explain me about bitcoin, should i invest?"
Of course i encouraged him towards bitcoins but i don't think it worked out well  Cry
when i start using bitcoin even in my area people where did not know about bitcoin but with the passage of time people start learning about bitcoin and now they are really asking me about bitcoin and they are now really taking more interest in bitcoin.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

Probably more than 50 people who ask about bitcoin, and they're the people who lay to cryptoworld. In fact, before bitcoin rate soaring as today. They're cynical about what i do. They think ii'm a ridiculous person, making money from bitcoin. However, now they all widen when i can buy an SUV from bitcoin trade.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

I can easily say "more than enough". People are very curios about bitcoin profits, not technology. So it is not very good in my opinion. And they are really skeptical. They think it is too virtual.
Coin-Keeper

Activity: 758
Merit: 606

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

I have discussed BTC with at least a dozen "friends" in the past two weeks.  Its been on the news around here and folks are starting to ask questions.  They only know I am a casual user and have no idea its been my thing since 2010.  I provide basic answers and they go and read.

BTC: 1PYSBbuKM3kW19xe9TXJQfq64rPhd8XorF
Staked and Verified: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg17102755#msg17102755
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:02:36 PM

only few people are asking me regarding bitcoins, and those who asks are those who are already investing in the stock market, however some of those who are asking about bitcoin are the ones who wants to be rich instantly, and whenever i discuss to them about investing in bitcoin they always say that i might be a scam, and yet they are the ones joining in networking companies.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:55:21 PM

only few people are asking me regarding bitcoins, and those who asks are those who are already investing in the stock market, however some of those who are asking about bitcoin are the ones who wants to be rich instantly, and whenever i discuss to them about investing in bitcoin they always say that i might be a scam, and yet they are the ones joining in networking companies.

If people intend to engage in bitcoin then they will always communicate with you and not talk about cheating and other negative things from bitcoin. If they like that then just think they are just advertising. So far many people like that, they just ask out of curiosity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: