Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92233 times)
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

This is just my family who often ask bitcoin to me .. he asked where i get money from online. And how bitcoin can make money ... every time hanging out with family we always talk about bitcoin. And give each other information about bitcoin. They think bitcoin is a very good bitcoin investment ..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
My mother and brother keep on asking me where does my money came from.
They suspect me of doing bad things, but when I explain to them what bitcoin is, they keep calm.
They got interested in it and allow me to continue this. I won't be shock if one day they'll be using bitcoin too.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

Some friends and collegas ask about bitcoin to me. Which makes them ask because i have made money from bitcoin, from signcamp or from trade.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Almost everyday for now, few years back when I stated telling my friends about the bitcoin they thought I was just messing around saying something that will never happen yet everywhere they go on the internet they see the bitcoin headline. Bitcoin has now become the most popular topic on web that's why everybody is talking about, and the value of bitcoin keep appreciating and more people are now trying to jump in to it. Grin
sunneybitc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

my friend asked me is bitcoin is fake currency,i told to her bitcoin is new type of currency,in our country bitcoin legalized also.i convinced her,she like to use bitcoin now.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

my friend asked me is bitcoin is fake currency,i told to her bitcoin is new type of currency,in our country bitcoin legalized also.i convinced her,she like to use bitcoin now.
That is one of the problem why many people are not interested to the bitcoin. They think that bitcoin is not real and they think that bitcoin is illegal even though that our government legalized the bitcoin in our country.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

Not long ago, no one asked me about bitcoin even though I was trying to share and tell them about it but they were too interested and did not have any questions. However, now because btc-e locked and stop working, this is a shocking news and it helps btc become more popular, many people know the value and potential of it, they are coming back and asking me a lot of questions about bitcoin, this is a good sign for the future of bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:59:57 PM

They suspect me of doing bad things, but when I explain to them what bitcoin is, they keep calm.
They got interested in it and allow me to continue this. I won't be shock if one day they'll be using bitcoin too.
That’s cool if they have learned about bitcoins from you. You are among the lucky people if your family has believed you and allowed to trade with bitcoins. I hope so your mom and brother well also join bitcoins soon. If I talk about myself, only my best friend knows about bitcoins.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:56:00 PM

That’s cool if they have learned about bitcoins from you. You are among the lucky people if your family has believed you and allowed to trade with bitcoins. I hope so your mom and brother well also join bitcoins soon. If I talk about myself, only my best friend knows about bitcoins.

We all should make our dear ones know about the benefits of investing and trading in bitcoins. It will be hard in the start to explain and convince them but if persuasion is supported by some proofs, it’s easier then.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:31:15 AM

My family always asks me about bitcoin because I have been focusing into it recently. It is really hard for me to explain to them what it is since I am just new to this kind of stuff, and they ask me a lot of questions because they want to know how will I be able to earn money through bitcoin. My classmates usually ask me about it too after I started becoming a member here in this forum. This is why I want to learn more about bitcoin and hopefully earn even a little already because it is easier to explain it to others and make them beleive if you have a solid proof.
I know what you mean but you need to try to take things slowly, when we get in bitcoin I think most of us have a sense of urgency but you need to try to calm down that a little bit, or you could find yourself being scammed by trying to make money fast, the best option for you is to learn slowly even if you do not make great profits at the beginning of your journey.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:01:41 AM

Many people I have talked to about Bitcoin here thinks it's a SCAM. I always try to educate them properly to the best of my knowledge but they don't accept. I just leave them to their decisions. Now I want to learn more about the technology itself and be good at it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:07:30 AM

Many people I have talked to about Bitcoin here thinks it's a SCAM. I always try to educate them properly to the best of my knowledge but they don't accept. I just leave them to their decisions. Now I want to learn more about the technology itself and be good at it.

People are so negative with things being earned online.  We cannot blame them because many earning opportunities right now were a scam.  Tendency is it is hard for them to believe bitcoins especially if they just heard that you will earn through it.  Maybe if you will show them the process on how you will earn through it then they will believe if you already have the cash on your savings account earned through bitcoins.  My family have a hard time believing it was real and when I showed the money I earned, then they believe but still they are not interested. Cheesy
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:36:46 AM

People are like that, when I told my friends that you could make some money online I received the same response, instead of having their support the only thing I received were their negative comments, since then I have not commented anything about it to them so they think they were successful with their comments but they were not I’m going to continue to earn some spare money online.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:45:50 AM

People are like that, when I told my friends that you could make some money online I received the same response, instead of having their support the only thing I received were their negative comments, since then I have not commented anything about it to them so they think they were successful with their comments but they were not I’m going to continue to earn some spare money online.
My friend also didn't believe that I can earn money online and they think that this is just an imagination to earn money while online but I didn't stop this too because I believe it gives me a good knowledge in field of business and also helps me to earn money while at home
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:59:39 AM

Recently I've cashed out money from my wallet. And treat my friends with delicious food. After we eat, they asked me where did I earn that amount of money even I'm just a student. So I started lecturing them. They are about 10 persons.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:37:32 AM

No one is talking about bitcoin, this is because of the lack of information from big media in my country, tv is still the leading media while internet users are not more than 25%.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:52:24 AM

No one is talking about bitcoin, this is because of the lack of information from big media in my country, tv is still the leading media while internet users are not more than 25%.

They do not speak because BTC is not an official currency recognized in the world. For many people such publicity would be uncomfortable. BTC has as many opponents as supporters. Why do people ask? BTC is growing in strength. Where the penny there interest of people.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 08:03:54 AM

My friend also didn't believe that I can earn money online and they think that this is just an imagination to earn money while online but I didn't stop this too because I believe it gives me a good knowledge in field of business and also helps me to earn money while at home

Many of my classmates was interested in bitcoin when they heard that one of our friend earned a lot of money. At first, they are no interested because there are so many process and they think its fake but when they know about it they got fired up and knowing it now. They are always asking me knowledges about bitcoin because they are starting now to develop there ideas for bitcoins.
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

Btc price keep going up and more and more people  make great profits ,so  most of my friend was interested in trading altcoin and hope earning a lot of money.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:43:21 AM

In the beginning, my friends mostly was skeptic and didn't want to invest in bitcoin.
Later, they became more interested when they heard my experience with bitcoin.
Now, when btc price jumped to the sky, we are talking about bitcoin all the time Smiley
Of course, some people are generally afraid to do anything on Internet, even use CC to buy something or try Internet banking.
I don't waste time on them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: