Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115459 times)
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

Source:
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!

User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=430622
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!

User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2399262

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 10:54:12 PM by Veleor

Most of these accounts are copying messages of each other.

User: sjuzze banned

Copy:
Well, of course, people will eventually realize that this is a copy. no more. Well, the main thing is that the developers tried and created the original crypto asset.
(Archive)

Original:
Well, of course, people will eventually realize that this is a copy. no more. Well, the main thing is that the developers tried and created the original crypto asset.
(Archive)

User: Mike Mike banned

Copy:
In the process of developing ideas, developers realized that it is necessary to create not a copy, but a completely new cryptonomete, which would have a certain weight in the market.
(Archive)

Original:
In the process of developing ideas, developers realized that it is necessary to create not a copy, but a completely new cryptonomete, which would have a certain weight in the market.
(Archive)

User: Darkem201 banned

Copy:
This will consist of a thriving ecosystem of decentralized applications, a market that will provide real world applications to commerce and new business models with support for confidentiality.
(Archive)

Original:
This will consist of a thriving ecosystem of decentralized applications, a market that will provide real world applications to commerce and new business models with support for confidentiality. I wish good luck to the project, I will follow the news
(Archive)

User: Bambam187 banned

Copy:
Such features of electronic money make them one of the safest and most reliable currencies.
(Archive)

Original:
Such features of electronic money make them one of the safest and most reliable currencies.
(Archive)

User: Hardagea20 banned

Copy:
In its current form, the ICO is far from a futuristic tale of universal wealth and happiness. The tough world of winners and losers in the world is still cryptic.
(Archive)

Original:
In its current form, the ICO is far from a futuristic tale of universal wealth and happiness. The tough world of winners and losers in the world is still cryptic.
(Archive)

User: crypto mommy banned

Copy:
zerocoin is definitely the future, and I'm more than confident that over time many projects will introduce some of the details of this algorithm to themselves. Of course, even the lazy Bitcoin developers  are already looking towards the algorithm. It's only a matter of time.
(Archive)

Original:
zerocoin is definitely the future, and I'm more than confident that over time many projects will introduce some of the details of this algorithm to themselves.
(Archive)

User: CryptoLifeEase banned

Copy:
Now I see a huge amount of crypto currency, not just tokens, but cryptocurrency as an alternative to money. And I do not understand who will use it and where.
(Archive)

Original:
Now I see a huge amount of crypto currency, not just tokens, but cryptocurrency as an alternative to money. And I do not understand who will use it and where.
(Archive)

User: killerbot banned

Copy:
Is there any news about the project? I have not heard the news for a long time. I want to understand how the guys are doing
(Archive)

Is there any news about the project? I have not heard the news for a long time. I want to understand how the guys are doing
(Archive)

User: RenatMironov banned

Copy:
Creating an ecosystem and generating jobs in augment reality is the way to give back opportunity to people and democratize technological revolutions!
(Archive)

Original:
It's an exciting time to be alive! Creating an ecosystem and generating jobs in AR/VR is the way to give back opportunity to people and democratize technological revolutions Smiley
(Archive)

User: Medyna banned

Copy:
So you can recreate anything)) Arcona is a platform which allow people to build AR apps for any piece of land from anywhere in the world!
(Archive)

Original:
Arcona is a platform to allow people to build AR apps for any piece of land from anywhere in the world. So you can recreate the battle of Waterloo on the actual grounds. [...]
(Archive)

User: Ilyli banned

Copy:
I wish the price of Digiwage will recover considerably in the next four weeks with one-more-expanded month of its signature campaign.
All time high of Digiwage is somewhere around 1.2k satoshi.
(Archive)

Original:
I wish the price of Digiwage will recover considerably in the next four weeks with one-more-expanded month of its signature campaign.
All time high of Digiwage is somewhere around 1.2k satoshi.
(Archive)

User: shoha banned

Copy:
Bounties for translations and maintaining the threads are really low. Last prize in an invite contest is 5x the translation bounty. You should increase those rewards to be present in different local boards. Regards.
(Archive)

Original:
Bounties for translations and maintaining the threads are really low. Last prize in an invite contest is 5x the translation bounty. You should increase those rewards to be present in different local boards. Regards.
(Archive)

User: susantony87 banned

Copy:
I really like the idea with the masternode, I've heard a lot about it, but I do not understand what their superiority is in comparison with the traditional way of mining?
(Archive)

Original:
I really like the idea with the masternode, I've heard a lot about it, but I do not understand what their superiority is in comparison with the traditional way of mining?
(Archive)

User: EricaShip banned

Copy:
i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
(Archive)

Original:
i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
(Archive)

User: 1010011010 banned

Copy:
Finally, I found an interesting project that does not collect millions of dollars for its development. I hope the guys will develop in the same spirit! I like their approach to business.
(Archive)

Original:
Finally, I found an interesting project that does not collect millions of dollars for its development. I hope the guys will develop in the same spirit! I like their approach to business.
(Archive)

User: karl49b banned

Copy:
I think that this is an excellent example for those who want to develop their own koin and develop their ideas with the help of a blockbuster! Guys, take an example from this project, they achieved a lot even without millions of dollars!
(Archive)

Original:
I think that this is an excellent example for those who want to develop their own koin and develop their ideas with the help of a blockbuster! Guys, take an example from this project, they achieved a lot even without millions of dollars!
(Archive)

User: Kashully banned

Copy:
An example of course is good, but on the other hand - you need to pay salaries for employees ...
(Archive)

Original:
An example of course is good, but on the other hand - you need to pay salaries for employees ...
(Archive)

User: rulitjasmiin banned

Copy:
The fact is that masternode projects is now growing, and many old systems of mining will not be able to change algorithm, losing the trust of customers - they will go bankrupt and close
(Archive)

Original:
The fact is that masternode projects is now growing, and many old systems of mining will not be able to change algorithm, losing the trust of customers - they will go bankrupt and close
(Archive)

User: MarkLer banned

Copy:
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
(Archive)

Original:
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
(Archive)

User: LibertyBro banned

Copy:
This happened at the beginning, when the exchangers  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
(Archive)

Original:
This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
(Archive)

User: josh513 banned

Copy:
Now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
(Archive)

Original:
now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
(Archive)

User: jbcxrhl banned

Copy:
Personally, I do not make any hasty conclusions, I just Express my positive emotions about this project, that's all. Is that forbidden?
(Archive)

Original:
Personally, I do not make any hasty conclusions, I just Express my positive emotions about this project, that's all. Is that forbidden?
(Archive)

User: unicornaryis banned

Copy:
Cool, it's clear that the project takes care of its community. We can see that we are not deceived !!
(Archive)

Original:
Yes it's cool, it's clear that the project takes care of its community. We can see that we are not deceived !!
(Archive)

User: RoyalAthlete banned

Copy:
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects).
(Archive)

Original:
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects).
(Archive)

User: CryptoCraudfounding banned

Copy:
Moreover, their tokens have already entered on the stock exchange, this is a very important indicator for the community.
(Archive)

Original:
Moreover, their tokens have already entered on the stock exchange, this is a very important indicator for the community.
(Archive)

User: mahanaz banned

Copy:
Yes for me it is very important that the token is already on the exchange, it is an indicator that the project is very promising!
(Archive)

Original:
Yes for me it is very important that the token is already on the exchange, it is an indicator that the project is very promising!
(Archive)

User: dyffryn banned

Copy:
And especially on the contrary - the transfer of crypto currency into Fiat. The commissions are horrendously large, and quite a long process. I hope there will be an internal exchanger with a low commission
(Archive)

Origin:
And especially on the contrary - the transfer of crypto currency into Fiat. The commissions are horrendously large, and quite a long process. I hope there will be an internal exchanger with a low commission
(Archive)

User: russianwolf banned

Copy:
Well, the commission is yes, high in the system, the more commission you pay, the faster the transfer of money goes in blocks
(Archive)

Original:
Well, the commission is yes, high in the system, the more commission you pay, the faster the transfer of money goes in blocks
(Archive)

User: larrytor12 banned

Copy:
While a coin is spent, there is no information available which reveal exactly which coin is being spent.  Initially, the zerocoin protocol was planned to be integrated into the Bitcoin network.
(Archive)

Original:
While a coin is spent, there is no information available which reveal exactly which coin is being spent. Initially, the zerocoin protocol was planned to be integrated into the Bitcoin network.

User: Lolitalom banned

Copy:
Bitcoin is the first e-cash system to see widespread adoption. While Bitcoin offers the potential for new types of financial interaction, it has significant limitations regarding privacy.
(Archive)

Original:
Bitcoin is the first e-cash system to see widespread adoption. While Bitcoin offers the potential for new types of financial interaction, it has significant limitations regarding privacy.

User: AKULAKOT banned

Copy:
Specifically, because the Bitcoin transaction log is completely public, users’ privacy is protected only through the use of pseudonyms. Zerocoin, a cryptographic extension to Bitcoin that augments the protocol to allow for fully anonymous currency transactions.
(Archive)

Original:
Specifically, because the Bitcoin transaction log is completely public, users' privacy is protected only through the use of pseudonyms. In this paper we propose Zerocoin, a cryptographic extension to Bitcoin that augments the protocol to allow for fully anonymous currency transactions.

User: TalinES banned

Copy:
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
(Archive)

Original:
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
(Archive)

User: StandardSanders banned

Copy:
Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.
(Archive)

Original:
Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.
(Archive)

User: oliversta banned

Copy:
The guys have a very promising way of extracting crypto currency and maintaining the network, this is a fact. But on the other hand - LOBS, while it is not used anywhere, it will negatively affect the course in the future.
(Archive)

Original:
The guys have a very promising way of extracting crypto currency and maintaining the network, this is a fact. But on the other hand - LOBS, while it is not used anywhere, it will negatively affect the course in the future.
(Archive)

User: hanishas banned

Copy:
Yes, and in particular from their confidence in that. that the LOBS crypto currency will be something to stand in the future and will be used for some purpose.
(Archive)

Original:
Yes, and in particular from their confidence in that. that the LOBS crypto currency will be something to stand in the future and will be used for some purpose.
(Archive)

User: Pentium0 banned

Copy:
One of the most promising is the use of smart contracts - algorithms that provide automatic fulfillment of the terms of commercial transactions.
(Archive)

Original:
One of the most promising is the use of smart contracts, or algorithms that provide automatic fulfillment of the terms of commercial transactions.

User: JessicaStevan banned

Copy:
decentralized nature of the marketplace platform and its associated payment system will provide freedom and flexibility to build different combinations of modern collaboration frameworks
(Archive)

Original:
decentralized nature of the marketplace platform and its associated payment system will provide freedom and flexibility to build different combinations of modern collaboration frameworks.
(Archive)

User: nmthu2209 banned

Copy:
DigiWave has devised a way to create platforms which exist and connect people on a global scale as well as encourage collaboration on a global level. It’s the most effective way they’ve determined to help people who want to trade skills for currency.
(Archive)

Original:
But DigiWave has devised a way to create platforms which exist and connect people on a global scale as well as encourage collaboration on a global level. It’s the most effective way they’ve determined to help people who want to trade skills for currency.
(Archive)

User: TitiKamal banned

Copy:
Digiwage revolutionized the job industry. Digiwage Freelance Workplace will serve as a business center for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and developers. Supported by Digiwage Network, the nature of a decentralized market platform and its associated payment systems will provide freedom and flexibility to build various combinations of modern collaboration frameworks.
(Archive)

Original:
The Digiwage Freelance Workplace will perform as a business hub for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and developers. Powered by the Digiwage Network, the decentralized nature of the marketplace platform and its associated payment system will provide freedom and flexibility to build different combinations of modern collaboration frameworks.
(Archive)

User: Hmelnitsky banned

Copy:
Ideally, digital land with augmented reality will unite the two worlds, and a new program will be available to all.
(Archive)

Original:
Ideally, digital land with augmented reality will unify two worlds and new programs will be available and used by all people.
(Archive)

User: CryptoSpase banned

Copy:
The largest of these virtual assets will be Digital Land, and the new Arcona platform will be available for business, users and technical improvements.
(Archive)

Original:
The largest of these virtual assets will be Digital Land, and the new Arcona platform will be available for business, users and technical improvements.

User: Raldyn banned

Copy:
using Arcona you can change the world on the lawn in front of your home or create a serious commercial project thousands of miles away from you, on another continent. Arcona is a digital ecosystem .. yes I can explain and say ecosystem because Arcona can create Digital Land through the Augmented Reality layer that unites the physical and virtual world into an information environment that is closely related to our real world.
(Archive)

Original:
By using Arcona you can change the world on the lawn in front of your home or create a serious commercial project that is thousands of miles away from you, on another continent. Arcona is a digital ecosystem .. yes I can explain ayuwick and say its ecosystem because Arcona can create Digital Land through Augmented Reality layer that unites physical and virtual world into information environment closely related to our real world.
(Archive)

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

cryptobitcoin9999

Ban Evasion. (self admittance that user is an alt account of already banned C0mrade4chan  for plagiarism )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040213.msg46316319#msg46316319

I am alive
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

User : shashank.kumar

Original (most likely) : https://bitcoinist.com/1broker-com-domain-seized-by-the-fbi/

Copy/Paste : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039995.0

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 05:32:23 AM by SFR10

Lately, I've seen a lot of services with plagiarized content (e.g. the following user):

Name: Coolserver

Copy (archived):
Our Technology:

Our equipment is sheltered in data center facilities in the US and Europe, that offer: N+2 redundant design format for all the phases of power distribution (the standard in the field is N+1), dedicated generator farm for emergency power and auxiliary equipment for steady back-up power in order to protect against interruptions or low voltage conditions.

Green Commitment:

We only use certified eco-friendly hardware that has been manufactured according to RoHS standards. A piece of legislation passed by the European Union, the Restrictions in Hazardous Substances(RoHs) requires that all products with their certification to have reduced quantities of toxic ingredients such as lead and mercury.

Secure Network:

The facilities we use provide all our customers with redundant firewall protection against attackers. Our system is monitored 24/7 by a technical team.

The facilities also provide redundant cooling units, fire life safety and smoke purge systems, as well as 24-hour attended lobby and security force with integrated CCTV (a surveillance camera system) and Card Access Systems. Building systems, perimeter and sensitive areas are monitored 24/7.

Our network and servers are constantly upgraded. Every month we replace old servers with new ones, pick and switch network peers to provide the best routes to our customers.

Original:
Equipment
The time is never right for downtime. That's why we designed our server system disaster-proof, to make sure you're online no matter what may happen.

Our equipment is sheltered in data center facilities in multiple locations in the US and Europe, that offer: N+2 redundant design format for all the phases of power distribution (the standard in the field is N+1), dedicated generator farm for emergency power and auxiliary equipment for steady back-up power in order to protect against interruptions or low voltage conditions. The facilities also provide redundant cooling units, fire life safety and smoke purge systems, as well as 24-hour attended lobby and security force with integrated CCTV (a surveillance camera system) and Card Access Systems. Building systems, perimeter and sensitive areas are monitored 24/7.

Our network and servers are constantly upgraded. Every month we replace old servers with new ones, pick and switch network peers to provide the best routes to our customers.

Green Commitment
We're not just client-friendly. We're also planet friendly, as we feel responsible for contributing to making our planet a better place to live in.

That's why we only use certified eco-friendly hardware that has been manufactured according to RoHS standards. A piece of legislation passed by the European Union, the Restrictions in Hazardous Substances(RoHs) requires that all products with their certification to have reduced quantities of toxic ingredients such as lead and mercury.

Name: JustinYoko
Copy (archived):
I think you should choose the good altcoin and hold them for a long time to wait for the price to be high to get profit. that only for long-term altcoin investment.

Original (archived):
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I think you should choose the good one aand hold them for a long time to wait for the price to be high.

Update:

Name: BlockAIp

Copy (OP already archived this page):
What are the BAIP tokens?
BAIP is the exclusive token of the BlockAIp platform based on the Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) algorithm. Inside the platform it will be used for rewarding content contributors and paying for various goods and services. Our blockchain will have to generate a 5% natural inflation per year. This will be distributed to the platform’s block producers in connection with their confirmation of transactions on the platform. Therefore, transactions in the BlockAIp network will not have a commission and will be quickly implemented within a second.

Original (archived):
- Text spinning.
By EOS.IO design any EOS platform will generate natural inflation in such blockchain tokens at a rate of 5% per year to be distributed to the platform’s block producers in connection with their confirmation of transactions on the platform and to the top three smart contracts or proposals that receive the most amount of votes from holders of such tokens.

Copy (OP already archived this page):
Why we don’t use a smart contract?
At the moment, we made a decision do not implement smart contracts for the following reasons:  
Human factor: People write the code and can make mistakes. If the smart contract is in the Blockchain, it doesn’t change. A good example of a human error is The DAO. Thus, developers’ mistakes in the code proved costly for the users and some hackers exploited errors and stole about $60 million.
Flexibility: Smart contracts do not have the flexibility. The technology of the blockchain is built in such a way that it does not allow changing the data. The previously created blockchain smart contract cannot be replaced any data or edited.

Original (archived):
Disadvantages of smart contracts
Smart contracts aren't perfect!

Human factor: People write the code, and can make mistakes. If the smart contract is in the Blockchain, it doesn't change. A good example of a human error is The DAO. Thus, developers’ mistakes in the code proved costly for the users and some hackers exploited errors and stole about $60 million.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:04:11 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 05:48:26 AM by LoyceV

Whenever a Newbie posts a totally useless post in a serious thread, it's most likely plagiarism. This case lead me to a higher rank too:
Please ban Newbie blossomnow banned! and Full Member jhonnydeep87 banned! for plagiarism (it includes partial text spinning):

Copy 1:
I can hardly wait for a full address. Now it makes me want to keep trying on my wallet to be able to find a rare address for myself, but it's not possible now because it's all with the wallet that's out there. I have the first one (on my sig). So I sent some of my inactive CPUs (on my mining machine) to the task and found it in a few weeks.

Copy 2:
Now it makes me want to keep trying on my wallet to be able to find a rare address for myself but it's not possible now because it's all with the wallet that's out there. Cool

Original:
Looking at all these rare addresses now makes me want to keep trying and trying on my wallet to find a rare address for myself..but I think that would be impossible right now..with all the wallets that are out there...

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

User: Wir shtrez22

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040800.0 | The entire post
Source: https://vccmurah.net/blog/apa-itu-bitcoin-sejarah-kelebihan-bitcoin/
Misc: He likes to create a new thread to share about news, by literally copy-pasting all of the news content and adding a simple source link.

User: bella anak pertama

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040376.0 | The entire post
Source: https://finance.detik.com/moneter/d-3778617/bitcoin-cash-melonjak-70-apa-bedanya-dengan-bitcoin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Spamming all over Altcoin Discussion. Promoting an ICO, 33 posts of a just Copy-Paste msg

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2402712;sa=showPosts;start=0

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 10:57:08 PM by Veleor

User: dzelenyanskiy banned

Copy:
I think that the project FANTOM (FTM), which ICO starts on June 15, is very promising. At the Pre-ICO stage, $ 6 million was collected! FANTOM is the world’s first DAG based smart contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing blockchain technology.
(Archive)

Original:
#FANTOM is the world’s first #DAG based smart contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing #blockchain technology.
(Archive)

Copy:
This new ultra secure and decentralized European cryptocurrency exchange can be the best solution for individual and institutional traders and investors, due to its team aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international law!
(Archive)

Original:
The European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors. [...] Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:51:24 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 06:24:40 AM by Lafu

Please Ban the User the10ur for plagiarism copy / pasting!     <-------  Banned

He done a thread just with copy and paste !
Copy :

Zaten çok sayıda yatırım opsiyonunu denemiş olabilirsiniz: sermaye piyasası, yatırım fonları, devlet yatırımları vb. Peki ya tamamen dijital ortama geçerek Bitcoin’e yatırım yapmak? Bitcoin’e para yatırmak için kredi almaya değer mi? Sanal para birimi son zamanlarda olağanüstü derecede popüler ve ana ödeme sistemi olarak birçok sektörde kullanılıyor. Bu makale, bu konuyla ilgili en çok sorulan soruya cevap vermek için hazırlanmıştır: Bitcoin’e yatırım yapmaya değer mi veya mantıklı mı? Aşağıdaki bilgiler okuduktan sonra tam olarak olmasa da bir nebze olsun bu soruya cevap bulabilirsiniz.

Bitcoin Nedir?
Bitcoin (BTC), dünya çapında insanlar ve şirketler tarafından geliştirilen, kripto para olarak da bilinen bir elektronik para birimi türüdür. Kripto para hakkında bilinmesi gereken şey, fiziksel bir formunun bulunmamasıdır. Bitcoin kimse veya başka bir şey (kurum vb) tarafından kontrol edilmiyor; ancak satın alan veya satan kullanıcıların tamamı dışında.

Bitcoin’in Avantajları Neler?
Para kazanmanın bir yolu olabilir – aynı anda para kaybetme şansınızda yüksek, bu yüzden sistemin nasıl çalıştığını bilmeniz gerekir.
Sadece Bitcoin’den yararlanarak belirli ürün ve hizmetleri satın alabilirsiniz.
Dünyanın her yerinde geçerli.
Sistem şeffaf ve tarafsızdır, bu yüzden kimse tarafından değiştirilemez.
Ödemeler 7 gün 24 saat yapılabilir, çünkü Bitcoin herhangi bir şekilde bankalarla ilgili değildir.

Para Kaybedebilir miyim?
Cevap evet, Bitcoin’e yatırım yaparken para kaybedebilirsiniz. Kazanma ihtimalinden çok emin olmamanın nedeni budur, özellikle bu amaca yönelik olarak bir kredi alırsanız. Çok kısa bir sürede para kaybedebilirsiniz, zira Bitcoin fiyatının çık sık dalgalandığını unutmayın. Sistem piramidal değildir ve zamana bağlı dalgalanmaları analiz etme yeteneğinize dayanır. Nasıl çalıştığını anlamalı ve en uygun zamanda yatırım yapmalısınız. Bunu yapmazsan, çok miktarda para kaybetme riski yaşarsın. Bu durum özellikle yatırımcılar belirli bir karar vermeye çabaladığında olur.

Bitcoin Fiyatı Aşırı Dalgalı mı (Değişir mi)?
Evet, fiyat dalgalanıyor. Bitcoin’e yatırım yapmak risklidir. Kripto piyasası çok değişkendir. Bir yıl Bitcoin birkaç dolara mal olabilir, sonraki ayda 1000 dolara çıkabilir ve bir süre sonra ilk miktarına düşebilir. Aktif bir yatırımcı iseniz, aylık alımlar ve Bitcoin satışı yaparak büyük kazançlar elde edebilirsiniz. Unutulmamalıdır ki, bu yatırımlar vergilendirilebilir, tıpkı diğer bütün yatırımlar gibi ve kazançlarınız da bulunduğunuz devlete göre vergilendirilecektir. Kârın nasıl hesaplanacağı gelir tablosuna bağlıdır. Şu an için Türkiye’de Bitcoin ve diğer kripto para birimleri vergilendirilmiyor. Ancak hükümet yetkililerin açıklamalarına göre yakın zamanda yasal zemine oturtmak için çalışmalar yapılacak.

Archive :  https://archive.fo/GrZEF

Also he translate his Copy/paste to English here :

You may have already tried many options: Capital Markets, Investment Funds, government investments, etc. What about investing in Bitcoin through digital media? Is it worth getting a loan to deposit to bitcoin? The virtual currency has recently been used in many industries as an extremely popular and main payment system. This article is intended to answer the most frequently asked question on this subject: is it worth investing in Bitcoin or is it logical? After reading the following information, you can find an answer to this question, even though it is not exactly a bit.

What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of electronic currency, also known as Crypto money, developed by people and companies around the world. The thing to know about Crypto money is that it doesn't have a physical form. Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone or anything else (institution, etc.); however, except for all users who buy or sell.

What Are The Advantages Of Bitcoin?
There may be a way to make money – you have a high chance of losing money at the same time, so you need to know how the system works.
You can only purchase certain products and services using Bitcoin.
It's all over the world.
The system is transparent and neutral, so it can't be changed by anyone.
Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because Bitcoin is not in any way related to banks.

Can I lose money?
Answer Yes, you can lose money when investing in bitcoin. That's why you're not so sure about the chances of winning, especially if you get a loan for this purpose. You can lose money in a very short period of time, as the Bitcoin price fluctuates frequently. The system is not pyramidal and is based on your ability to analyze time-bound fluctuations. You have to understand how it works and invest at the most appropriate time. If you don't, you risk losing a lot of money. This is especially true when investors are trying to make a decision.

Is the Bitcoin price too fluctuating?
Yeah, the price fluctuates. Investing in bitcoin is risky. The crypto market is very volatile. One year bitcoin may cost a few dollars, the next month may cost a thousand dollars, and after a while it may fall to the first amount. If you are an active investor, you can make big gains by making monthly purchases and selling Bitcoin. It should be noted that these investments can be taxed, just like all other investments, and your earnings will be taxed according to the state in which you reside. How to calculate the profit depends on the statement of income. Currently, bitcoin and other krypto currencies are not taxed in Turkey. However, according to government officials, there will be efforts to establish the legal basis in the near future.

Archive :   https://archive.fo/Pvsds

Orginal :  https://habercoin.net/bitcoine-yatirim-yapmak-mantikli-mi/

This user is knowen as a translation spammer with Google translator or other Translation Tools:  German , French , English , Arabic , Russian , Chinese , Italian , Turkish !

Please Ban this Copy / Paste translation spammer !

Coolserver2

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:41:43 AM

Lately, I've seen a lot of services with plagiarized content (e.g. the following user):

Name: Coolserver

Copy (archived):
Our Technology:

Our equipment is sheltered in data center facilities in the US and Europe, that offer: N+2 redundant design format for all the phases of power distribution (the standard in the field is N+1), dedicated generator farm for emergency power and auxiliary equipment for steady back-up power in order to protect against interruptions or low voltage conditions.

Green Commitment:

We only use certified eco-friendly hardware that has been manufactured according to RoHS standards. A piece of legislation passed by the European Union, the Restrictions in Hazardous Substances(RoHs) requires that all products with their certification to have reduced quantities of toxic ingredients such as lead and mercury.

Secure Network:

The facilities we use provide all our customers with redundant firewall protection against attackers. Our system is monitored 24/7 by a technical team.

The facilities also provide redundant cooling units, fire life safety and smoke purge systems, as well as 24-hour attended lobby and security force with integrated CCTV (a surveillance camera system) and Card Access Systems. Building systems, perimeter and sensitive areas are monitored 24/7.

Original:
Equipment
The time is never right for downtime. That's why we designed our server system disaster-proof, to make sure you're online no matter what may happen.

Our equipment is sheltered in data center facilities in multiple locations in the US and Europe, that offer: N+2 redundant design format for all the phases of power distribution (the standard in the field is N+1), dedicated generator farm for emergency power and auxiliary equipment for steady back-up power in order to protect against interruptions or low voltage conditions. The facilities also provide redundant cooling units, fire life safety and smoke purge systems, as well as 24-hour attended lobby and security force with integrated CCTV (a surveillance camera system) and Card Access Systems. Building systems, perimeter and sensitive areas are monitored 24/7.

Green Commitment
We're not just client-friendly. We're also planet friendly, as we feel responsible for contributing to making our planet a better place to live in.

That's why we only use certified eco-friendly hardware that has been manufactured according to RoHS standards. A piece of legislation passed by the European Union, the Restrictions in Hazardous Substances(RoHs) requires that all products with their certification to have reduced quantities of toxic ingredients such as lead and mercury.

Well that is not right... ask serverroom... since i use their datacenter and have all my servers with them i am allowed to use it

Basicly i buy servers with serverroom, configure them as webservers and sell the services...

This is my serverroom account: https://prnt.sc/l12a53

John of serverroom is my account manager and i am allowed to use their content.

The forum moderators should ASK before they ban.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:15:10 AM

Can any moderator please look at my above reply and unban my original account? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2409079) Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039436.0

I do thank any moderator for taking the time to take action after i clarified this.

Stop spamming here !  Post in your thread you have opend about the ban ! 

ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

What happened: Plagiarized Whitepaper, website and ANN post.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029189.0
https://archive.is/kbR9n

Scammer website: https://ciervo.trade/
https://archive.is/rs5iZ

SCAM accusation posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041958.0

Source:

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-whitepaper-164dd6ca6a23
https://ititaniumcoin.com/

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4238

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

User Profile: AmonCard

MasterCard, originally known as "Interbank" and "Master Charge" from 1966 to 1979, was created by several California banks. In today's article, we are discovering MasterCard history.

https://blog.amon.tech/how-mastercard-works/

Swiped from the wikipedia article here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastercard

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:03:41 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 02:34:30 AM by krishnapramod

User: trugad banned
Copy: Archive

If you bought in last 6 months, then don't give up now,
i know last few months been terrible and bad experience for most of the crypto investor, but good times coming soon. just be patient a little bit.

Original:

If you bought in last 6 months, then don't give up now, i know last few months been terrible and bad experience for most of the crypto investor, but good times coming soon. just be patient a little bit.

User: daxiake banned

There are some of big companies has accept cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is an advance technology, so it will surely adopted by many peoples in the future. The spreading of cryptocurrency is likely because community of crypto supporting the coins they holding.

Original:

True, there are some of big companies has accept cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is an advance technology, so it will surely adopted by many peoples in the future. The spreading of cryptocurrency is likely because community of crypto supporting the coins they holding. Usually a good community will creating great public awareness.

User: FishsHumnsToo banned

I think that as long as you don't give up, you can succeed. Since most of the ico projects are scams, but some of them are true, I think that as long as you study seriously, you can definitely find valuable projects. do not give up.

Original:

I think that as long as you don't give up, you can succeed. Since most of the ico projects are scams, but some of them are true, I think that as long as you study seriously, you can definitely find valuable projects. do not give up.

User: NegatiFF banned

Keep fighting for what you want. Everyone has experienced bad things just like you. But they don't give up and try harder. Because if you give up then you will be in vain. You must try again and not be discouraged.

Original:

You don't give up now. Everyone has experienced bad things just like you. But they don't give up and try harder. Because if you give up then you will be in vain. You must try again and not be discouraged. Keep fighting for what you want.

Text spinning/verified using spinbot.

User: CycleSurfer banned

I don't surrender despite the fact that I've been experienced or encountering trick on my first abundance crusade however regardless I urge myself not to quit joining or partaking in Bitcointalk Forum. Since we can gain cash here in crypto, it's a major open door for us. Still I should invest my energy in taking part in great abundance extends yet I don't squander my chance in some futile task.

Original:

Well.. I don't give up even though I've been encountered or experiencing scam on my first bounty campaign but I still encourage myself not to stop joining or participating in Bitcointalk Forum. Because we can earn money here in crypto, it's a big opportunity for us. Still I must spend my time in  participating in good bounty projects but I don't waste my time in some useless project.

User: Albertio banned

Never give up because you will not achieve anything. Because today the market is falling and tomorrow if you suffer, you can make good money because there will be a lot of growth.

Original:

I think that you do not ever need to take it. In any situation, and especially the world of crypto-currencies. Because today the market is falling and tomorrow if you suffer, you can earn good money because there will be a lot of growth. Do not ever give up because you will not achieve anything.

User: gold1112 banned

Bitcoin was not meant to be about institutions and mainstream financial systems, you should read the white paper, it was vision of peer to peer network void of financial system like I have mentioned. The reason for this is let’s say someone is blind enough to grant an ETF licence and those investors get ripped of in one way or another (and they probably will) any price increases that Bitcoin may have gained will be eradicated in an instance and all faith will be lost by institutional investors. That would mean a rapid tanking of the Bitcoin price down to tens of dollars and everyone sells on mass.
That’s why ETFs may look like a great prospect, but what the SEC can grant they can take away.

Original:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/93lltm/bitcoin_etf_status

User: ser54gold banned

Sberbank was always pushing for cryptocurrencies and blockchain, while conservative lawmakers are pushing against it. It makes no sense to write more news about Russia until Russia actually does something. Putin is seeing an opportunity to unseating USD as the main exchange currency, as long as his country does not have a severe enough capital flight problem. And the Chinese was thinking the same way too.

Original:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6yvko9/russia_makes_uturn_on_cryptocurrencies_after

User: williamtkhoury banned

Dont give up now.   Still there are some ICO worth to participate by supporters or investors. I believe that the potential of the market is great but it takes time to develop more steadily.

Original:

You are wrong if you give up now. There are some ICO worth to participate by supporters or investors.
I think you should do diligence more so you can choose the real ICO's and your efforts won't be wasted.

Consider investing in cryptocurrency as an investment channel to get more income and do not invest all your time in it because you can be disappointed when the market is constantly fluctuating. I believe that the potential of the market is great but it takes time to develop more steadily.

User: laylava.sted banned

Those within the industry understand that one of Bitcoin's most important features and perhaps its true core innovation is its decentralized structure. Bitcoin has no central control: no central repository of information, no central management, and, crucially, no central point of failure. And yet, most of the actual services and businesses built within the Bitcoin ecosystem are centralized. They are run by specific people, in specific locations, with specific computer systems, and they are susceptible to specific legal entanglements. Other than that, bitcoin is often lauded by enthusiasts for the same reason that it’s feared by critics, that is leaderless. Nobody owns it, nobody controls it, and nobody can tell it what to do. That’s what some people keeps saying that bitcoin is decentralized.

Original:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-truly-decentralized-yes-important-1421967133

Text spinning.

User: MikeGAZ83 banned

Everything in crypto now could be all regarding what proportion bitcoin or ethereum you're able to pay, over five hundredth of these ico rating web site square measure simply there for cash, if you wish to induce sensible rating pay higher quantity of bitcoin or ethereum. It's pathetic anyway, they're simply dishonest  crypto investors, therefore i do not believe them. I actually have seen some ico that got an honest rating on theese rating web site however all over up been a scam however there square measure some real ones although

Original:

Everything in crypto now is all about how much bitcoin or ethereum you are ready to pay, more than 50% of those ico rating site are just there for money, if you want to get good rating pay higher amount of bitcoin or ethereum. It's pathetic anyway, they are just misleading crypto investors, so I don't believe them. I have seen some ico that got a good rating on theese rating site but ended up been a scam but there are some genuine ones though

User: megusen banned

Everything in crypto presently is about how much bitcoin or ethereum you are prepared to pay, over half of those ico rating site are only there for cash, on the off chance that you need to get great rating pay higher measure of bitcoin or ethereum. It's despicable in any case, they are simply deceptive crypto financial specialists, so I don't trust them. I have seen some ico that got a decent appraising on theese rating site however wound up been a trick yet there are some bona fide ones however

Original:

Everything in crypto now is about how much bitcoin or ethereum you are prepared to pay, over half of those ico rating site are only there for cash, on the off chance that you need to get great rating pay higher measure of bitcoin or ethereum. It's pitiable at any rate, they are simply deceptive crypto speculators, so I don't trust them. I have seen some ico that got a decent appraising on theese rating site however wound up been a trick yet there are some honest to goodness ones however

Copy-paste/spun.

User: A Feeder banned

You should choose either go to C or go to python that two is good to for us to use in language learn, because C give us more knowledge and understanding about programming and also will easier to learn any form of programming language and python is easier to learn and will allow you to achieve results way faster. So its up to you which the to of us you choose to use.

Original:

You should choose either go to C or go to python (or ruby, but I personally preffer python). C will give you a more clear understanding about programming and will make it easier to learn any other programming language in the future, but its harder to learn. Python is easier to learn and will allow you to achieve results way faster.

User: Glen1989 banned

You can't just rely on project ratings. You need to make a good analysis of the product, ideas, team and documentation-and only then make a decision about working in this company

Original:

You can't just rely on project ratings. You need to make a good analysis of the product, ideas, team and documentation-and only then make a decision about working in this company

Text spinning/verified using spinbot.

User: wedar001 banned

I think the ICO rating is definitely not a decent factor to distinguish great ones. Many must be considered on the off chance that you need to put resources into ICO, the most imperative are the task group and WP. check legitimacy 2 things. At times it regards consider rankings and think of it as a guide when you need to put resources into a task however not simply depend on this positioning since some great activities get less evaluations and the other way around

Original:

I think the ICO rating is not a good factor to identify good ones. Many have to be considered if you want to invest in ICO, the most important are the project team and WP. check authenticity 2 things. Sometimes it is good to consider rankings and consider it a guide when you want to invest in a project but not just rely on this ranking because some good projects get less ratings and vice versa
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

User: Early_Waffle

Copy:
Well-known in the crypto community, trader and analyst Ton Weiss gave a "moderate" forecast for 2018, saying that the price of bitcoin will reach $25,000. He stressed that it was too early to talk about six-digit figures in the current circumstances.
(Archive)

Original:
The well-known trader and analyst Ton Weiss gave a “moderate” forecast for 2018, saying that the Bitcoin price would reach $25,000. He emphasized that it’s still too early to talk about six-digit numbers.
(Archive)
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

User: Early_Waffle

Copy:
Well-known in the crypto community, trader and analyst Ton Weiss gave a "moderate" forecast for 2018, saying that the price of bitcoin will reach $25,000. He stressed that it was too early to talk about six-digit figures in the current circumstances.
(Archive)

Original:
The well-known trader and analyst Ton Weiss gave a “moderate” forecast for 2018, saying that the Bitcoin price would reach $25,000. He emphasized that it’s still too early to talk about six-digit numbers.
(Archive)

There's probably some merit abuse going on here as well:

Merit summary for Early_Waffle
Merit: 100

Sent in the last 120 days
September 02, 2018, 05:34:06 PM: 1 to SoCuteBoy7 for Re: Oтчeгo "aмepикaнцы" имeют бoльшoй вec.
August 12, 2018, 01:51:57 PM: 5 to Khiceog for Re: Пoкyпaть ли лoтepeйныe билeтики?
July 25, 2018, 11:35:08 AM: 3 to SkillOfToper for Re: Цeнa биткoинa в бyдyщeм? Пpoгнoзы!
July 25, 2018, 11:34:31 AM: 3 to ay.postnov for Re: Peжим cнa.
July 25, 2018, 11:33:52 AM: 3 to drakewear322 for Re: Чтo дeлaть, ecли нa paбoтe cкyчнo?
July 25, 2018, 11:33:07 AM: 2 to Downgrade12345 for Re: B нaшe вpeмя бeз мaшины никyдa?
July 24, 2018, 04:46:09 PM: 3 to Litefoxx1698 for Re: Oдинoчecтвo - нaгpaдa или нaкaзaниe?
July 24, 2018, 04:45:48 PM: 3 to a.begun0v for Re: Кaк пoбopoть ycтaлocть!😀😁
July 21, 2018, 03:58:26 AM: 2 to buksbunny77 for Re: Ecть ли тoлк oт витaминoв?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1785491 SoCuteBoy7 February 01, 2018
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1785467 SkillOfToper February 01, 2018
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2045553 ay.postnov April 19, 2018
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2045134 drakewear322 April 19, 2018
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2045019 Downgrade12345 April 19, 2018,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2045100 Litefoxx1698 April 19, 2018,

SoCuteBoy7 received 5 merits from Downloaded for three different posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1367434 Downloaded December 01, 2017

Who also sent five merits to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1379266 Hiylchis December 04, 2017

Who also sent five merit to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1374549 Khiceog December 03, 2017

Who sent five to Arcanefist:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1372318 Arcanefist December 02, 2017

This probably goes much deeper.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I want to clear about one thing, copy paste own post will consider plagiarism or only spam ? I have seen few user just copy paste same post all over forum. Although I send PM to moderator , but I want to know clearly.
Note : moderators has taken action those profile are report by pm.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitman

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Full Member lsgnaija

1. copy paste:
I am fully for what you have to offer in giving your potential customers some relief in the form of high transactions fees they are paying using WIC Token.

They all feel as if they are being taken advantage of by these other Internet Service provider.
So I do hope you and your WIC token do wish to alleviate us all from these higher than normal transactions fees.

I am fully for what you have to offer in giving your potential customers some relief in the form of high transactions fees they are paying using Snapupcoin.

They all feel as if they are being taken advantage of by these other Online shopping provider.
So I do hope you and your snapup token do wish to alleviate us all from these higher than normal transactions fees.

2. copy paste:

Does Snapup have anything backing up its value? Since most currencies have something backing it up whether it be gold or silver, what does Snapup have to back it up? Also, how do you guys plan on advertising to get this currency out in the world, since this currency would need a substantial backing for it to skyrocket in value. Is it just through posts like these, or following you guys on Twitter? Or are you guys going to try going out into the real world and try something that way?

All questions aside, this seems like a fantastic Crypto-currency, and I'll definitely be following it in the future!

http://prntscr.com/l26jau
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088808.msg20997302#msg20997302

3. copy paste:
http://prntscr.com/l26kkp
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088808.msg21016403#msg21016403

http://prntscr.com/l26l77
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047956.msg21016239#msg21016239
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 03:44:25 PM by Kemarit

User: harshmonty3 Banned
Copy paste:

RULES OF CRYPTO TRADING

1. ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN LOSE

You need to have a big heart when you plan to invest in cryptocurrency as you must be in a position to digest this reality that the money spent in cryptocurrency is gone forever. This belief is going to keep you calm and would let you trade using your brain instead of your emotions. The loses do not only result from dips in the market but hacks, bugs, and government regulations remain the other important factors that can cause you harm. Therefore, you are advised to invest the money that you can afford to lose so always make a prudent decision after re-evaluating you current financial status.

2   ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO BITCOIN

Since all the cryptocurrencies are closely pegged with Bitcoin, therefore, Bitcoin price directly impacts that of all the altcoins. If the Bitcoin price experiences a drastic hike, the price of altcoins go down because people look to exit altcoins to harvest the profit of Bitcoin. Similarly, if the price of Bitcoin slides down, people prefer to exchange their altcoins into fiat currency just to avoid loss. Altcoins are highly likely to grow when Bitcoin shows organic hike or decay or remain stagnant.

3   DIVERSIFY YOUR INVESTMENT IN CRYPTOMARKET

Investing in one coin gives you the chance to make profit but this comes at the equal chance of loss as well. A more intelligent way of investment in the cryptomarket is to spread your investment thoroughly in more than one coin. Simply do not put all your eggs in one basket. The best way to safely capture the overall growth of cryptocurrency is to diversify and reap the benefits of growth from multiple coins.

4  GREED MUST BE AVOIDED

The greed increases as a certain coin begins to grow. Take out profit when the coin is doing good and the green candles are getting bigger and better take out some of the profit even before reaching set goal. That’s called playing safe and managing risk. Waiting for too long or succumbing to the greed of getting out at higher point, you risk losing profit you already earned or even turning that profit into a loss. Taking out profit and re-entering the market again to earn some more profit seems sensible.

5  NEVER TRUST BLINDLY

Cryptocurrency market is highly speculative, therefore, never trust blindly on others who may misguide you to invest in the market. A good investor is supposed to do his or her own research in order to take responsibility for the potential investment outcome. Information coming even from most trusted sources does not promise success so blind trust is never advised.

6  FOMO IS HARMFUL

Being greedy, investing blindly, and FOMO are the core factors that make an investor make a bid at an all-time high. It should now be very clear that if a coin is hiking quickly, it is going to correct as it is only a matter of time. Speculative pumps are almost always followed by dips. FOMO is never going to help you.

7  LONG TERM INVESTMENT

Make some investments in certain coins that you are going to hold even during the dips. Holding should be tactic for certain feasible coins and wait patiently for the right time to reap the benefit.

8  MISTAKES ARE TUTORS

Yes! Mistakes are the best teachers and you should learn from yours. Once you do not repeat them you would be well off. Mistakes are made by everyone but the reality is that if you wish to become a better trader you must learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them.

9  USE STOP LOSES FOR ACTIVE TRADING

Always set stop loses for the coins that you are not having as your long term investment that is supposed to be held. Setting stop losses can mitigate your losses and provides you with a chance to re-enter at lower prices keeping you fresh and alive in the cryptomarket.

These are some rules which I used mostly in trading
I hope this post will be helpful for new traders as well
Please share your opinions and also share your strategy that you are using in your trading

Archived: http://archive.is/8w3QU

Original:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrencies/@brianadams/crypto-trading-simple-rules

1  ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN LOSE

You need to have a big heart when you plan to invest in cryptocurrency as you must be in a position to digest this reality that the money spent in cryptocurrency is gone forever. This belief is going to keep you calm and would let you trade using your brain instead of your emotions. The loses do not only result from dips in the market but hacks, bugs, and government regulations remain the other important factors that can cause you harm. Therefore, you are advised to invest the money that you can afford to lose so always make a prudent decision after re-evaluating you current financial status.

2 ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO BITCOIN

Since all the cryptocurrencies are closely pegged with Bitcoin, therefore, Bitcoin price directly impacts that of all the altcoins. If the Bitcoin price experiences a drastic hike, the price of altcoins go down because people look to exit altcoins to harvest the profit of Bitcoin. Similarly, if the price of Bitcoin slides down, people prefer to exchange their altcoins into fiat currency just to avoid loss. Altcoins are highly likely to grow when Bitcoin shows organic hike or decay or remain stagnant.

3 DIVERSIFY YOUR INVESTMENT IN CRYPTOMARKET

Investing in one coin gives you the chance to make profit but this comes at the equal chance of loss as well. A more intelligent way of investment in the cryptomarket is to spread your investment thoroughly in more than one coin. Simply do not put all your eggs in one basket. The best way to safely capture the overall growth of cryptocurrency is to diversify and reap the benefits of growth from multiple coins.
Read my other article on the importance of crypto diversification by clicking here

4 GREED MUST BE AVOIDED

The greed increases as a certain coin begins to grow. Take out profit when the coin is doing good and the green candles are getting bigger and better take out some of the profit even before reaching set goal. That’s called playing safe and managing risk. Waiting for too long or succumbing to the greed of getting out at higher point, you risk losing profit you already earned or even turning that profit into a loss. Taking out profit and re-entering the market again to earn some more profit seems sensible.

5 NEVER TRUST BLINDLY

Cryptocurrency market is highly speculative, therefore, never trust blindly on others who may misguide you to invest in the market. A good investor is supposed to do his or her own research in order to take responsibility for the potential investment outcome. Information coming even from most trusted sources does not promise success so blind trust is never advised.

6 FOMO IS HARMFUL

Being greedy, investing blindly, and FOMO are the core factors that make an investor make a bid at an all-time high. It should now be very clear that if a coin is hiking quickly, it is going to correct as it is only a matter of time. Speculative pumps are almost always followed by dips. FOMO is never going to help you.

7 LONG TERM INVESTMENT

Make some investments in certain coins that you are going to hold even during the dips. Holding should be tactic for certain feasible coins and wait patiently for the right time to reap the benefit.

8 MISTAKES ARE TUTORS

Yes! Mistakes are the best teachers and you should learn from yours. Once you do not repeat them you would be well off. Mistakes are made by everyone but the reality is that if you wish to become a better trader you must learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them.

9 USE STOP LOSES FOR ACTIVE TRADING

Always set stop loses for the coins that you are not having as your long term investment that is supposed to be held. Setting stop losses can mitigate your losses and provides you with a chance to re-enter at lower prices keeping you fresh and alive in the cryptomarket.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: