Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA |  (Read 81283 times)
thedivine1

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

Thoughts Become Things

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

Any Update on the cach.digger.work - cach coin payouts..
Its been long time since the pool is down & like me a lot of others would like to see their coins in their wallets.

If anyone has an update on this, then please provide the same asap.

Thanks!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksoo7 (OP)

Activity: 98

moderator of CACH

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:30:06 AM

Its been long time since the pool is down & like me a lot of others would like to see their coins in their wallets.

Thanks!!

Please write to Deff (owner of this pool) by PM - he responds on russian bitcointalk forum. I wrote there and asked him to open the pool, so people could change their address to own local wallet or Cachecoin address in CoinExchange. 
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:08:58 PM

Cтpaннoe пpoиcxoдит: y мeня кoшeлeк кaк зaгpyзил 17650 блoкoв нa тoт мoмeнт, кoгдa я eгo впepвыe cкaчaл, тaк бoльшe и нe xoчeт зaгpyжaть.
Hoды дoбaвил, кaк peкoмeндoвaли вышe, ceть видит, нo блoки зaгpyжaть нe xoчeт... ни oднoгo. B чём мoжeт быть пpoблeмa?
thedivine1

Thoughts Become Things

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:06:29 AM

Thanks!!

Please write to Deff (owner of this pool) by PM - he responds on russian bitcointalk forum. I wrote there and asked him to open the pool, so people could change their address to own local wallet or Cachecoin address in CoinExchange. 

I have written to him, thrice !!  Sad Sad
However i never receive a reply from him!!  Angry Angry

I have also provided local wallet address & coinexchange wallet addresses

Its not just me but a lot of others too are waiting for their coins..
Please push this to Deff!!

Thanks!
CachecoinDev

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:26:11 AM

Update for current work progress. Complete items are written to java already, to be implemented have their entire development planned out and are to be written into java next once prerequisite items are completed.

We considered using the java btc wallet as a template for those who asked via pm, but after reviewing the code just like the c++ wallet it is intertwined with btc with duplicate code and a mess that we will just write it properly.

Blockchain skeleton is completed
Addresses are completed
Transactions work is in process
Networking to be implemented
GUI to be implemented
Disk persistence completed(saving the block chain and wallet to disk)
New anon tx to be implemented (Never before used method, integrated directly into wallet)

Once GUI work begins we will post screenshots.
Work is moving along much faster than planned.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

Update for current work progress. Complete items are written to java already, to be implemented have their entire development planned out and are to be written into java next once prerequisite items are completed.

We considered using the java btc wallet as a template for those who asked via pm, but after reviewing the code just like the c++ wallet it is intertwined with btc with duplicate code and a mess that we will just write it properly.

Addresses are completed
GUI to be implemented
New anon tx to be implemented (Never before used method, integrated directly into wallet)

You are best! I support the project)
humski

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

Addresses are completed
GUI to be implemented

Sounds fantastic! Smiley onboard!

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
CachecoinDev

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:42:55 PM

We were contacted to give information about cache for an indian newspaper, if anyone could post a picture of the article we were told it is in a national paper and was published today in Amar Bhaskar.
iamluckyboy

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

Addresses are completed
GUI to be implemented

Did you plan to implement an exchange in the wallet? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg9817727#msg9817727
CachecoinDev

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:24:26 PM

Addresses are completed
GUI to be implemented

Did you plan to implement an exchange in the wallet? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg9817727#msg9817727

"Clever girl."

Something like that maybe..... We aren't discussing that yet.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:17:02 PM

Someone can tell me how to connect with ccminer to the pool http://ikarus.ageleis.de/
Whenever I tried I get a mistake, I have nvidia GPU.

I appreciate your answers
Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:17:13 PM

Someone can tell me how to connect with ccminer to the pool http://ikarus.ageleis.de/

ccminer 2.0 (14 May 2017)
ccminer-x64.exe -a scrypt-jane:18 -o stratum+tcp://ikarus.ageleis.de:3003 -u <wallet> -p 1

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
CachecoinDev

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:00:25 AM

Anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.
CachecoinDev

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:29:55 AM

https://imgur.com/gallery/BkFYT
thedivine1

Thoughts Become Things

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:23:36 AM

Anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.

I can start one thread in Hindi if required!!
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:46:36 PM

ccminer 2.0 (14 May 2017)
ccminer-x64.exe -a scrypt-jane:18 -o stratum+tcp://ikarus.ageleis.de:3003 -u <wallet> -p 1

Thanks for the answer but someone knows the values for the miner to use all the hash power of the gtx 1080, since the gtx 1080 TI has hash as 540 h / s, and only with that configuration the gtx 1080 reaches 84 h / S

980 Ti: "-L 22 -l t22x16", approx 1.2 kHs

-L? -I t? X? = Gtx 1080?
Smoker00

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:53:10 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 02:09:11 PM by Smoker00

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CACH/BTC

why?

Warning: The wallet appears to be offline currently. Please wait until the wallet is online to deposit funds.

UPD Now worked! All ok!

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
                      ░█████████▒
humski

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:50:05 PM

I am working on the new cachecoin website. Hopefully it will become the new website for cachecoin Smiley

It is currently a work in progress. A lot of tidying up and filling up the pages with information.

You can see it here http://humsolo.com/stuff/ - I have also included a live price in US dollar.

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
CachecoinDev

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:20:08 AM

We like it so far, aleks handles the site for now, but you Never know, maybe its time to update the page. Will discuss it and let you know.

This week was highly productive. We have rewritten over half of the original code into clean oop pure java and included openings for all future changes and items satoshi mentioned in the white paper that btc never implemented. (And a Bunch noone considered adding before.)

At the current rate we will be done much further ahead of schedule than planned. Once we get closer to launch of the new wallet we will start a new thread and focus on this new type of crypto. A modular design is always better and we are adding some security features on the backend to close some attack vectors we found in the original btc code and potential attacks. We are also adding gui mining for the layman, block explorer and statistics and universal trollbox and private encrypted messaging. Crypto has come a long way, we really should have done this years ago to the original btc code.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BkFYT

This is the picture of the news story the indian national news covered on their paper about cachecoin.
Smoker00

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:14:34 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 08:26:24 AM by Smoker00

...skip...
We have rewritten over half of the original code into clean oop pure java and included openings for all future changes and items satoshi mentioned in the white paper that btc never implemented. (And a Bunch noone considered adding before.)
...skip...
A modular design is always better and we are adding some security features on the backend to close some attack vectors we found in the original btc code and potential attacks. We are also adding gui mining for the layman, block explorer and statistics and universal trollbox and private encrypted messaging. Crypto has come a long way, we really should have done this years ago to the original btc code.
...skip...

Very impressive!
Serious changes that are very interesting.

I think that need to update the roadmap and add information about these changes as a control point.
Such changes should be published.

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
                      ░█████████▒
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: