Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:31:44 PM

For me, one of the best fact about the dcorp is the percentage of the ICO to the developers, at the moment there are many ICOs with 40%, 50%, 60% to the creators or the marketing team to only atract capital.
I also like their this step. With this it is showing that this group is very serious fr their project and they will work the more for their project to give the success to it. I am also investing in that project because of their genius planning and I am sure that I will be very lucky and will get the expected profit from them.
Everyone is sure that this project is becoming a successful project so you have to hurry to invest in it because if you will be late then you will lose to get the benefits of early investors. Like the discount on the price of their token for the early weeks investors.
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:47:33 PM

Everyone is sure that this project is becoming a successful project so you have to hurry to invest in it because if you will be late then you will lose to get the benefits of early investors. Like the discount on the price of their token for the early weeks investors.
If you are looking for a long term investment then DCORP is the coin you should invest and to get a extra bonus you need to invest as soon as possible because when the price hit the billion dollar market which i think that this project will reach after hitting the exchanges,every bonus coins counts.
clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

invest small, but participate.
like any ICO there are many risks involved.
I do not think they are scammers, but you should not put too much of your money in ICOs, let alone 1 ICO.
Personally, I have put 5% of my total portfolio in ICOs, DCORP has 20% of that (=1%).

time will show if this is a good investment.
Again, it is not about how big your portfolio is, it is about spreading the risk.
I am by no means rich. I am just careful spreading my portfolio, as I work hard to earn it.

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:00:22 PM

WTS a small amount of DCORP OTC at a 10% discount to ICO price in ETH, PM me on here or Telegram (@alanizz) if interested. I can provide reputable 3rd party escrow.

Why so hurry? The crowdsale is not yet end.
And I am wondering how you will sell it if the tokens not distributed yet?

The tokens have been distributed actually (through the smart contract) so if you add it as a token in your wallet you will see your DRPs.

I have already had some interest shown in my sell but if anyone else wants to PM me as well go ahead.

i am one of those interested and have pm'd seller.

can somebody (reputable/trust) confirm that it is safe for me to buy these?

Just FYI I'm one of the Core Developers at Radium and well known on twitter (@alanizBTC). If you know anyone meaningful in crypto chances are I'm in a private chat group with him / her xD. I am willing to provide you with any details you require for me to back up my rep. (Might as well continue the discussion on PM).

I am only selling a portion of my investment as I had not understood that the tokens were available for trading on exchange so late (my bad).

gleeedle

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:09:57 PM

I do not think they are scammers, but you should not put too much of your money in ICOs, let alone 1 ICO.
Personally, I have put 5% of my total portfolio in ICOs, DCORP has 20% of that (=1%).

Again, it is not about how big your portfolio is, it is about spreading the risk.
I am by no means rich. I am just careful spreading my portfolio, as I work hard to earn it.

good advice for any type of investment.
never put put all your eggs in one basket.
copperKO

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:03:22 PM

Is there a development roadmap?
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:06:43 PM

If you are looking for a long term investment then DCORP is the coin you should invest and to get a extra bonus you need to invest as soon as possible because when the price hit the billion dollar market which i think that this project will reach after hitting the exchanges,every bonus coins counts.
yes investing here can be more profitable, because if you will invest your bitcoin right now you have still chance to get some bonus. so I think those people who have some spare money they should invest it right here, because from here you can get some more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:59:04 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 07:24:03 AM by ivanst776

good advice for any type of investment.
never put put all your eggs in one basket.

This is a general advice, which is still valid if you plan to invest here or anywhere else in ICO.

can i use coinbase or jaxx wallet to send eth for this?

i think the answer is no, but need clarification since i'm unsure.

I would suggest you to send from coinbase to myetherwallet and then send to DCORP.

In this way you have the right to manage the tokens.

geoffreyqp

Activity: 712

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:41:13 AM

Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:44:55 AM

Go coinbase - Metamask - DCORP

thats how I did it and you can check etherscan to check tokens received from them

DONT SEND FROM ANY EXCHANGE TO THEM.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:02:40 AM

I see this project is attracting a lot of investors and many still would like to invest in this project. This is really a good sign for this coin since its success rate is very high and will provide very good returns to all the angel investors and people who are associated with this DCORP.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:29:09 AM

I see this project is attracting a lot of investors and many still would like to invest in this project. This is really a good sign for this coin since its success rate is very high and will provide very good returns to all the angel investors and people who are associated with this DCORP.

When I'm watching youtube videos, I'm amazed that dcorp is also advertising through youtube videos and it has really something special.

While watching that video, if you are new to crypto currency you will really encourage to know what dcorp is.

There's truly a big future for this coin and we will witness it's success soon or should I say it is already successful.

sentinal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:34:12 AM

wtf, why not. i'm in. see yall in october  Shocked

HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:08:04 AM

wtf, why not. i'm in. see yall in october  Shocked

That's the spirit welcome aboard meet up in October indeed, but will you and all the other shareholders keep posted how things going!!
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

When I'm watching youtube videos, I'm amazed that dcorp is also advertising through youtube videos and it has really something special.

While watching that video, if you are new to crypto currency you will really encourage to know what dcorp is.

There's truly a big future for this coin and we will witness it's success soon or should I say it is already successful.

Yes DCorp is truly amazing!  They are not only advertising in toutube, they also have advertisements in social media like facebook and twitter. The DCorp team is very active and I have no doubts that this project will be successful in the future.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:26:29 AM

Is there a development roadmap?
Roadmap is available on this page https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale of the main site.
June 2017 to June 2018
Rrrav

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:32:24 AM

Introducing the Cryptoverse to a very lucrative industry. I'm excited to see how far this project goes, and so far everything is looking quite promising.

The DCORP team is good at keeping us updated, and I'm impressed with the level of professionalism they have, I really believe they have a strong vision and want to see all its shareholders succeed.

DCORP team you have my full support and I look forward to seeing this journey unfold  Smiley
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

Yes DCorp is truly amazing!  They are not only advertising in toutube, they also have advertisements in social media like facebook and twitter. The DCorp team is very active and I have no doubts that this project will be successful in the future.
Indeed, social media like facebook and twitter will be helpful to advertise or to spread around the cryptoworld about the good news of the DCorp project. It is not far from this project to attain its victory and I will be glad to accompany this team until it succeed.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:24:41 PM

which country is the VC based - Netherlands? any legal matters regarding regulatory it has to comply?

In the Netherlands, attorneys Maarten Jansen an Ruud de Kleijn are on the team. Other attorneys have done extensive background checks and the legal aspects are considered here https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/comments/6dcsnj/due_diligence_questions_disclaimerwhitepaper/

Please feel tree to contact Maarten and/or Ruud via Reddit or find their contact data on our website.

I was wondering how many people have joined Dcorp so far? Seems like a project with many different possibilities, it will be interesting to observe how it develops.

1668 people as of today (https://etherscan.io/token/0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed)

Over 1700 investors is no mean feat, considering the short period of time since the ICO launched. It shows that a lot of investors have confidence in this project, nice.

It seems this project is very attracting to people to invest to.
It helps a lot because the staff of the project is very approachable and ready to answers all our questiona and always active. And so the project is so trustable unlike other that pump and dump.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

As ETH is currently priced so low, now's the time to get the most value from your DRP! https://t.co/5PF0lcnFB0 JOIN NOW
Today is good chance to makes investing into DCORP ethereum's price is increasing
we can make big amount of investing into DCORP, so never miss out this chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: