Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115408 times)
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:59:44 AM

It seems that less than 6 million tokens will be sold in the ICO. This means that those who purchased TFL tokens will get more of the 10-15% every 3 months. That is if TFL will be true to their word.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:43:32 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 12:43:03 AM by mprep

Hi sir, i fill the form, but I'm not in the table. Why?

Hello aimer1488

The list is updated.
Welcome!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

In the short term I hope you hire a few more support staff as it seems there are often quite a few withdrawal issues in particular cropping up and some improved communication concerns/requests. In the medium term I hope you are able to achieve your roadmap goal of making TrueFlip decentralised and largely automated by early 2018, this is clearly critical to the long term success, viability and market value of the project.

But the numbers are there.

A $1 million+ jackpot is far more appealing to recreational gamblers than other games of chance and their odds are better than existing traditional lotteries.

The 10-15% of revenue shareholders earn is much higher than any other gambling format.

There is currently low/no competition in the crypto market & it is hard to enter as it requires $ millions in seed jackpot capital.

If you do a good job, TFL jackpots could rapidly grow to a size that would be even harder for new ICO's/Competitors to match.

Lots of potential here, good luck.

Hello FandangledGizmo,

Thank you!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:12:57 AM

Quite nice, TrueFlip have collected 1863.26 BTC already, It is a pretty good result i think, Yeah I know the Token sale will end in 2 days.
is there possible in 1 week after token sale TFL Token will be listed to an exchanges, and which exchanges ?, just curious
Friladon

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:20:56 AM

It seems that less than 6 million tokens will be sold in the ICO. This means that those who purchased TFL tokens will get more of the 10-15% every 3 months. That is if TFL will be true to their word.

I see no reason why they wouldn't. The concept is good, which is why I invested some ETH into this project.

Like Edgeless I see a great reward for investors when they have built out their platform
U.K.-BTC

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:51:10 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 07:19:42 AM by U.K.-BTC

Good morning

I want to enter in the Slack group from the TrueFlip ICO - please help me.

After reading the last 15 pages in this thread here, I assume it is just me...

- I was at https://trueflip.io/slack  have entererd my e-mail address¨
- Then solve the Captcha
- Then pressed "JOIN"
- Received message:  "token_revoked" several time

I've been trying that for three days now.

I've also deleted browser history and cookies, and I've also used an alternative browser for another try.

The e-mail address is the same address with which I have an TrueFlip account, and with which I bought a few ICO tokens.

Who can help me get into the Slack group now?

EDIT: I have checked my e-mail, also checked the spam folder, never received an e-mail.

What did I wrong?  

Greetings M
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:37:15 AM

i had send some small BTC to the btc refill address . how long it will take to show the balance in the account
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:42:58 AM

i had send some small BTC to the btc refill address . how long it will take to show the balance in the account
It might take a pretty long time because of BIP91.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:09:10 AM

Twitter Username: @junay_zehdyan
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/junay_zehdyan
Followers: 7800

Retweets:
https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto/status/889984589573361665
https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto/status/890294359932981248
https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto/status/889923199378612227
https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto/status/889836511864160257
https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto/status/889582993081331717
https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto/status/889184684785229824

zedsacs

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:14:36 AM

Hi! Today is the end of the signature campaign? If so when can we get our token? Thanks in advance.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

Hi! Today is the end of the signature campaign? If so when can we get our token? Thanks in advance.

i dont think so , because ico date still 2 days left before ico closed
you can wait for next official from dev about signature campaign dude.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:48:15 AM

hi, i just want to clarify..

is 630 000 True Flip Tokens fix for bounty? regardless of how much will be raised during the ico?

hey dev, bumping for this.. i saw you replied to others's posts but missed mine.. i guess you overlooked it.. m just curious and i just wanna know if this is fix.

thanks.

Hello LEEMEEGO

Yes, this quantity of tokens fixed for bounty regardless of how much will be raised during the ico.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

wow, so 630000 tokens which has .0005 sats each?
so you will have 315 BTC allocated for the bounty.. such a huge amount.i hope your team will not reduced it since i think it will be impossible to reach the max cap withing 4 days.

indeed, thats the big amount for allocated bounty 315 BTC
max cap for 4 days left is too hard, but already rised 2500+ BTC its still awsome for now

that is the main reason why too many participants interested to  join this campaign because of high allocated amount for bounties well i hope no more exchange of the bounty pool happen after the last update deduction .

Hello LEEMEEGO, mylabs01, herdiansyahdanang, TGD and other bounty participants

I've gave you incorrect information.
I've check it in the Whitepaper.

The correct information is:
The bounty and the team stakes will be counted after token sale finished by this way.
All purchased tokens (both preICO and ICO) are 70%.
We issue extra
3% for bounty
7% for advisory and escrow
20% for team.

So the stakes still the same, but the total quantity will known only after ICO finished.

Our contracts:
https://github.com/TrueFlip/trueflip-contracts

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

are you sure about this? so you mean that what you have written in the OP is just a mere lie or something?

as what written in the op,

"True Flip bounty fund consists of 630 000 True Flip Tokens."

and now you are saying that  the bounty will be known after the ico because its only 3% of what is being sold?

correct me if i misunderstood.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:21:00 AM

is 630 000 True Flip Tokens fix for bounty? regardless of how much will be raised during the ico?

hey dev, bumping for this.. i saw you replied to others's posts but missed mine.. i guess you overlooked it.. m just curious and i just wanna know if this is fix.

thanks.

Hello LEEMEEGO

Yes, this quantity of tokens fixed for bounty regardless of how much will be raised during the ico.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

so you will have 315 BTC allocated for the bounty.. such a huge amount.i hope your team will not reduced it since i think it will be impossible to reach the max cap withing 4 days.

max cap for 4 days left is too hard, but already rised 2500+ BTC its still awsome for now

that is the main reason why too many participants interested to  join this campaign because of high allocated amount for bounties well i hope no more exchange of the bounty pool happen after the last update deduction .

The bounty and the team stakes will be counted after token sale finished by this way.
We issue extra
3% for bounty
20% for team.

So the stakes still the same, but the total quantity will known only after ICO finished.

Our contracts:

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

are you sure about this? so you mean that what you have written in the OP is just a mere lie or something?

and now you are saying that  the bounty will be known after the ico because its only 3% of what is being sold?

As they have defined it earlier as this is the total count of bounty and if the whole ICO completes the target this amount is considered if not the rest will be calculated accordingly to the percentage assigned for this bounty.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:30:48 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 12:38:46 AM by mprep

Hello U.K.-BTC

PM me please your email, we will add you to the group.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Good morning

I want to enter in the Slack group from the TrueFlip ICO - please help me.

After reading the last 15 pages in this thread here, I assume it is just me...

- I was at https://trueflip.io/slack  have entererd my e-mail address¨
- Then solve the Captcha
- Then pressed "JOIN"
- Received message:  "token_revoked" several time

I've been trying that for three days now.

I've also deleted browser history and cookies, and I've also used an alternative browser for another try.

The e-mail address is the same address with which I have an TrueFlip account, and with which I bought a few ICO tokens.

Who can help me get into the Slack group now?

EDIT: I have checked my e-mail, also checked the spam folder, never received an e-mail.

What did I wrong? 

Greetings M

Hi, i just entered the ICO and because I use different wallets I bought once with BTC and once with ETH.
The TFL I bought with ETH instantly came to MyEtherwallet. The TFL i bought with BTC came after maybe 30 min to Myetherwallet too.

Now My Questions are:
1.:
In the TrueFlip Token Holder Prfile I only see the the Tokens from the BTC order, not those from the ETH order, Will it be updated so i can see the hole TFL there.
2.:
Do I have to send them somehow to the Token Holder Profile to get Profiits later or do i just let them Stay on MyEtherWallet?

Sorry if already answered somehow but i realy searched and found nothing the last 60min
Please answer quick, i want to buy some more before it closes but need more info

Hello Rasta87

1. By ETH you have bought directly from smart contract. This way your tokens don't appear at the investor profile. It is OK.
2. It is not necessary to hold your tokens in the investor profile. You may keep them anywhere. When the time come, there will be instruction for use special smart contract.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hi! I'm currently in your campaign. Let say the sig campaign is done, where can we receive our token? on the eth wallet? is it already converted to eth or what? Hehe sorry for that kind of question because it is my first-time to join an a ICO campaign.

Hello zedsacs

You will get tokens to the investor profile at the trueflip.io.
You may convert them to eth or btc when the token come to exchange.

All instructions to check stakes and tokens quantity I'll give next week for different participants.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hello Zero1One0

Yes, it is in absolute numbers.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
cryptoyug

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

Tried to deposit btc but even after 1 hour my balance isn't updated. More than 10 confirmation already done on blockchain. what should be issue ?
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

Quite nice, TrueFlip have collected 1863.26 BTC already, It is a pretty good result i think, Yeah I know the Token sale will end in 2 days.
is there possible in 1 week after token sale TFL Token will be listed to an exchanges, and which exchanges ?, just curious

Hello rindo

Will see:)

Let's keep the intrigue:)

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
zedsacs

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

Hi! I'm currently in your campaign. Let say the sig campaign is done, where can we receive our token? on the eth wallet? is it already converted to eth or what? Hehe sorry for that kind of question because it is my first-time to join an a ICO campaign.

Hello zedsacs

All instructions to check stakes and tokens quantity I'll give next week for different participants.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Next week? You mean 3 days from now? Sorry i dont know if both of our country have the same day. Hehe anyways, thank u!

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

thanks.

Hello LEEMEEGO

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

We issue extra
3% for bounty
20% for team.

Our contracts:

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hello mylabs01

If you count 3% from 21 000 000 tokens you will get 630 000.
The sum is the same as announced.

Now, when the quantity of sold tokens are not 21 000 000, the quantity of bounty tokens are not the same, but they still have the same weight - to get profits or to sold.
In some ways it is even better that quantity of tokens became less.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:03:43 PM

hey sir i have reach new rank to full member and already update signature with avatar
but its ok if its not update to spreadsheet i know its too late Smiley
just reporting it before something go wrong when if you check my account not match with sheet .

thankyou

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

thanks.

Hello LEEMEEGO

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

We issue extra
3% for bounty
20% for team.

Our contracts:

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hello mylabs01

If you count 3% from 21 000 000 tokens you will get 630 000.
The sum is the same as announced.

Now, when the quantity of sold tokens are not 21 000 000, the quantity of bounty tokens are not the same, but they still have the same weight - to get profits or to sold.
In some ways it is even better that quantity of tokens became less.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

so in other words, the bounty is a rate or percentage based rather than a fixed amount?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Hello zedsacs

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

we will get the token to trueflip.io account ? and maybe you will make some intruction for next step right ?
because i think token from bounty will recived direct to etherum address when im signup trueflip campaign doc.form ask about ETH address for receiving bounty True Flip tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: