Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115408 times)
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

TrueFlip.io, It took 3-4 days, but I never got my free tickets, but I attracted a lot of users to the project, why such a delay? I really want to try the lottery

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:24:05 PM

Why I didn't have a stakes in week 2 and week 3? Please fix it manager thank you  Smiley
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:11:15 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:00:22 AM by mprep

Hello mathbrand

Thank you for your message and work on it.

The ICO bounty program announced here is for 3% of tokens (it is common or big, not small fund for bounty).

If there were sold all of them, the quantity was 630000.
The quantity of sold tokens lower than 21000000 and 3% of them - bounty fund is still proportional, the value for each token will be increased because of it.

I've given enough of "excuse me" for misinformation. And it is my fault in giving not clear information.
But it is the same information you don't want to get with. Bounty fund is 3% of all exist tokens. Unsold tokens are not exist.

And if you will be honest with yourself, you will realize:
Bounty was announced (in fact) in 3%. It is light to check by counting.
Bounty still stay 3% in fact.
There are no extra reasons to give you extra tokens.

This bounty program continues less than 40 days (for some people just 1 day) and you know it very well.
The conditions were simple.

The quantity of tokens and their value will be really pleasant for people who worked well for campaign.

What kind of correct decision are you waiting from us?

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

ABOUT THE BOUNTY PROGRAM

1. The official document WHITE PAPER is clear (page 16):

https://trueflip.io/TrueFlip%20Whitepaper(01.06).pdf

6.Token Sale

TFL token distribution rules

Escrow 2%
Advisors 3%
Bounty 5%
Team 20%
Crowdsale 70%

If the bounty was 50% (fifty percent), it would be a clear mistake. It's not the case!

You are moving 2% from the "Bounty" to "Escrow+Advisors", according to the True Flip post on July 25, 2017:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg20370138#msg20370138

Are the "Escrow and/or Advisors" putting pressure on True Flip Team to change the rule?

2. The initial post on Bitcointalk.org is clear: "True Flip bounty fund consists of 630 000 True Flip Tokens".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.0

It's a FIXED amount without any warning: "  * subject to total tokens sold  "

Unfortunately, someone put the wrong information on bitcointalk.org, but the team had  +60 days to correct this wrong information.

3. There is no WRITTEN information about "3% for the bounty" --- no assumption, please!

4. There are 2 options for the bounty payment: 1 (the official document) or 2 (non official - announcement made by mistake/miscommunication).

There is no cash disbursement.  It's just equity dilution (very small).

True Flip will lose in any court around the world, if use any other option. Will the company reserve part of the funds to cover this potential liability risk?

5. The company starts with a very bad reputation: : " True Flip doesn't follow the White Paper ".

Can some rules in the White Paper be changed? Yes.

But not in this case, when the people have already worked +60 days on the bounty program!!! If someone used some breach on the bounty program to be reward (fake accounts, followers), just remove the participant.

How can the clients TRUST in this online lottery? Will the Jackpot be paid? Or will there be EXIT SCAM?
Will the investors receive dividends? Or is the White Paper wrong too?

Which information is CORRECT in the White Paper?

Do not associate the brand True Flip to a potential SCAM! That would be the worst thing to an online lottery.

Investors invest in good TEAM. You have made an amazing job until now!

BUT, True Flip technology is easily replicable!

Make the correct decision!

Why I didn't have a stakes in week 2 and week 3? Please fix it manager thank you  Smiley

Hello Cofee.BLUE,

I've fixed your stakes for second week, but you haven't work more than 2 weeks, so you will not get stakes for third week.
Signature campaign is over.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hello,

I have updated the bounty post with 3% as you wish and with time and instructions I can give you for now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1980698.

Everyone will get the answer and the honest stakes.

Please give me the time to count.
You will get your tokens in the end of August.

Please, all your bounty questions put to the bounty thread.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

Hello mathbrand

The ICO bounty program announced here is for 3% of tokens (it is common or big, not small fund for bounty).

The quantity of sold tokens lower than 21000000 and 3% of them - bounty fund is still proportional, the value for each token will be increased because of it.

I've given enough of "excuse me" for misinformation. And it is my fault in giving not clear information.
But it is the same information you don't want to get with. Bounty fund is 3% of all exist tokens. Unsold tokens are not exist.

This bounty program continues less than 40 days (for some people just 1 day) and you know it very well.

The quantity of tokens and their value will be really pleasant for people who worked well for campaign.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

ABOUT THE BOUNTY PROGRAM

6.Token Sale

Escrow 2%
Advisors 3%
Bounty 5%
Team 20%
Crowdsale 70%

If the bounty was 50% (fifty percent), it would be a clear mistake. It's not the case!

You are moving 2% from the "Bounty" to "Escrow+Advisors", according to the True Flip post on July 25, 2017:

Are the "Escrow and/or Advisors" putting pressure on True Flip Team to change the rule?

2. The initial post on Bitcointalk.org is clear: "True Flip bounty fund consists of 630 000 True Flip Tokens".

It's a FIXED amount without any warning: "  * subject to total tokens sold  "

Unfortunately, someone put the wrong information on bitcointalk.org, but the team had  +60 days to correct this wrong information.

3. There is no WRITTEN information about "3% for the bounty" --- no assumption, please!

4. There are 2 options for the bounty payment: 1 (the official document) or 2 (non official - announcement made by mistake/miscommunication).

There is no cash disbursement.  It's just equity dilution (very small).

True Flip will lose in any court around the world, if use any other option. Will the company reserve part of the funds to cover this potential liability risk?

5. The company starts with a very bad reputation: : " True Flip doesn't follow the White Paper ".

But not in this case, when the people have already worked +60 days on the bounty program!!! If someone used some breach on the bounty program to be reward (fake accounts, followers), just remove the participant.

How can the clients TRUST in this online lottery? Will the Jackpot be paid? Or will there be EXIT SCAM?

Do not associate the brand True Flip to a potential SCAM! That would be the worst thing to an online lottery.

I agree it should be 3% proportional and no more. It's already a very big bounty. Congratulations on your ICO. Waiting for updates, hoping for:

1) Exchanges
2) Dividend payouts
3) That new game you announced
maxwelllord

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:52:17 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 04:16:52 PM by maxwelllord

Hello mathbrand

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

ABOUT THE BOUNTY PROGRAM

6.Token Sale

Escrow 2%
Advisors 3%
Bounty 5%
Team 20%
Crowdsale 70%

It's a FIXED amount without any warning: "  * subject to total tokens sold  "

Unfortunately, someone put the wrong information on bitcointalk.org, but the team had  +60 days to correct this wrong information.

There is no cash disbursement.  It's just equity dilution (very small).

You try to deceive all. You called absolutely other sums when you employed people. Now you try to deprive of them salary.
This fraud. We will complain administrations of a forum. And you receive negative TRUST again.

Besides, on your website it is written right now:

Total sold
6,247,267 TFL of 14,700,000

so your calculations are also not right!

About what 21 million there is a speech?
"The quantity of sold tokens lower than 21000000"

I offer will address Lauda and other top forum user. The next Russian team tries to deceive all changing conditions after carrying out ICO.
Sync485

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:48:42 PM

Hello mathbrand

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

You are saying you announced bounty %3 but i cant see this announcement. We asked this many times..You said 630k at this thread and %5 at whitepaper.. looks like this projects is scam . Can administration do something about this?
maxwelllord

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:11:02 PM

Hello mathbrand

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

You are saying you announced bounty %3 but i cant see this announcement. We asked this many times..You said 630k at this thread and %5 at whitepaper.. looks like this projects is scam . Can administration do something about this?

They also speak about 21 million coins.

Let baunt of 3%
21 000 000 = 630 000 TFL
6 247 267 = 187418.01 TFL

But on their website it is written what is sold:

Total sold

So:
14 700 000 = 630 000 TFL
6 247 267 = 270 900 TFL

Their mathematics doesn't meet again!
They are swindlers the changing rules in the party! Also they have edited the first post at this forum, they try to hide traces of the crime!
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:13:33 PM

Hello mathbrand

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

They also speak about 21 million coins.

Let baunt of 3%
21 000 000 = 630 000 TFL
6 247 267 = 187418.01 TFL

But on their website it is written what is sold:

Total sold

So:
14 700 000 = 630 000 TFL
6 247 267 = 270 900 TFL

Their mathematics doesn't meet again!
They are swindlers the changing rules in the party! Also they have edited the first post at this forum, they try to hide traces of the crime!

It's unlikely they will change their decision.
rpgmasters

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:00:21 PM

Someone here attracted people through the referral system to the project, did you get free tickets?

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

Someone here attracted people through the referral system to the project, did you get free tickets?

To get free ticket you have to follow the these steps I got my ticket few days and test out this site risk free. I have nice experience with lottery it working smoothly.

Everyone can test our WORKING lottery!

If you want to receive a free ticket:

1. Sign up at trueflip.io
2. Write your Telegram name in this topic adding "i want to try my luck"
3. Fill this form

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
rpgmasters

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:51:11 PM

@rpgmaster i want to try my luck

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

If i bought tokens through site https://trueflip.io/profile/investor, but how can i transfer tokens to my eth wallet?
Tokens that i bought through https://ico.trueflip.io/ I can transfer... but others no...
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:16:12 PM

Hello mathbrand

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

hello i want to ask this mean signature campaign run again to 40 days
and ico selling can open again or not

and then can open new participant or not,
thank you
udppro

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:44:31 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 10:41:59 PM by udppro

"We invite you to join our bounty campaign! True Flip bounty fund consists of 630 000 True Flip Tokens."

3 WEEKS Huh for two calculate, easy, easy.
I understand that the math don't is your strong...

The bounty was out of the crowdsale  their have invent the mistake

SEE WE WHY?

21,000,000 TFL Total

420,000 TFL Escrow 2%
630,000 TFL Bounty 3%
1,050,000 TFL Advisers 5%
4,200,000 TFL Team 20%

6,300,000 TFL (Already distributed not Crowdsale)

21,000,000 TFL Total - 6,300,000 TFL = 14,700,000 TFL (Crowdsale 70%)

if now you calculate the bounty with the sold of ico also with other (Escrow,Advisers and Team)  it must the same

We hope you will not go mistake also with data below:

Crowdsale Result

1,050,000   sold-presale-ico
6,247,267   sold-ico

7,297,267 of 14,700,000 TFL (7,402,733 burning)

145,945.34  TFL Escrow 2%
218,918.01  TFL Bounty 3%
364,863.35  TFL Advisers 5%
1,459,453.4 TFL Team 20%

This Bounty Campaign is deeply not fair and put the whole the team of trueflip lottery in bad light for a successful future

prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:41:54 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:36:48 AM by prix

TrueFlip.io, what is about the bonus problem (10/20)?
I sent the PM a couple days ago.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:12:29 AM

why there is still issue about the calculations of the payments/bounties? is the team arent following what they have been told in the first place? there are so miscalculations here.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

@dev and team we know you are working hard, please update the status as the ICO is finished so that investors can relax a bit
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:54:59 AM

why there is still issue about the calculations of the payments/bounties? is the team arent following what they have been told in the first place? there are so miscalculations here.

I think they have no problem for that , But they need time to count for all bounties im sure its not easy
and op said Participants will see the final calculation within one week after ico is completed.
mathbrand

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:48:04 AM

The WHITE PAPER is ICO CONTRACT, and most important part is EQUITY DIVISION.

True Flip has raised funds based on the WHITE PAPER available on ico.trueflip.io

If you DO NOT follow the rule "Bounty 5%" of the WHITE PAPER (page 16), then True Flip is OUT OF COMPLIANCE.

If your deal with Escrow+Advisors is 7%, then True Flip Team take ACCOUNTABILITY for the MISTAKE, and concede 2% to BOUNTY (from the TEAM 20%) << 10% is price variation on the exchange in a day >>.

True Flip in compliance with WHITE PAPER. No liability risk. GOOD REPUTATION.

I can not believe the Advisors and Lawyer are NOT advising True Flip Team to follow the ICO CONTRACT.

I am investor and very worried about the Breach of Trust.
yurkevich

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:56:22 AM

Hi, dev! Waiting for rewards? Thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: