Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115407 times)
aimer1488

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:15:31 PM

Hi sir! Could you appreciate my article in blogs&media table?
Position 274

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Balbec

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:40:38 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 05:51:45 PM by Balbec

Trueflip.io - The cite is under maintenance. How long will it last?

There was an 8 hours timer few days ago...

No comments about how ICO participants get their interest. Should they register with trueflip or something will come to ether address as smart contract execution?

So sweet whitepaper, so dissapointing reality.

Or is it just another HYIP scam? Classic pattern of it I see for the moment...

Edit: Unbelievable but fact - cite works))) Other questions are still actual)
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:44:39 PM

The site appears to be up but the jackpot is very small.

When will the jackpot be updated?
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:48:43 PM

Savva Salov i want to try my luck
timvim

Activity: 84

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

How long does a withdrawal usually take? I requested a small withdrawal 48 hours ago, nothing yet except an automated email stating that the withdrawal will be issued manually (?). Missed out on BCC split because of this Sad

Hello timvim,

if your question is about lottery withdrawal, it may take up to 4 days.
You may ask about it to the support@trueflip.io and get the answer faster.
They will need your registration email to find out the situation.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I have now contacted support@trueflip.io, since I still have not received my withdrawal. It has now been 4 days since I tried to withdraw...

I am still waiting for my withdrawal… Almost 10 days now. Support answered me and said I would get my withdrawal this monday, now that is also 48 hours ago...

Hello timvim,

I'm sorry for delay, it is about upgrading site, support is lack of possibilities with it.

You will get your withdrowal as soon as possible.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Well it would have been reasonable if you had indicated somewhere that you accept deposits and gamling, yet withdrawal is disabled for an indefinite period of time... I did certainly not deposit expecting to be unable to withdraw. What is the point of a transparent provably fair lottery if you do not credit users their winnings?

I will of course wait until you finish your upgrade and I get my withdrawal, but it would really make sense to mention that it is impossible to withdraw if you are going to continue accepting deposits meanwhile.
Romualdinho

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

TrueFlip should has to be listed on exchanges within two weeks after the end of ICO.

TFL's token is not even verified on etherscan...  Why fill out forms take so much time Huh
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:30:39 AM

TrueFlip should has to be listed on exchanges within two weeks after the end of ICO.

TFL's token is not even verified on etherscan...  Why fill out forms take so much time Huh

dev busy now with upgrade platform trueflip to V2 and he said hope all ready within the next few days ,

TFL already listed on hitbtc but its still IOU token, you can buy on there the price its under ICO price.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:18:39 AM

lets wait for the update from @dev n team. hope they can deliver as they said...go TFL!!!
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:32:27 AM

Did trueflip already released the final report on the ICO? How many token were sold?
If they did not reach hardcap of 21M, that means more rewards for those who got tokens, right?

herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:33:44 AM

Hi! I'm currently in your campaign. Let say the sig campaign is done, where can we receive our token? on the eth wallet? is it already converted to eth or what? Hehe sorry for that kind of question because it is my first-time to join an a ICO campaign.

Hello zedsacs

You will get tokens to the investor profile at the trueflip.io.
You may convert them to eth or btc when the token come to exchange.

All instructions to check stakes and tokens quantity I'll give next week for different participants.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

we will get the token to trueflip.io account ? and maybe you will make some intruction for next step right ?
because i think token from bounty will recived direct to etherum address when im signup trueflip campaign doc.form ask about ETH address for receiving bounty True Flip tokens.

Hello herdiansyahdanang

Yes, the bounty tokens will go to the investor profiles, not directly to ETH wallets.

There will be instruction to check stakes and say to me your account, which I could recognize like yours.

Now, while I'll check different campaignes you may do your sign in to trueflip.io and check me in counting.

Today will be counted signatures for last week.
Total stakes for all campaignes will come next 2 weeks.

There will be forms, you need to fill with your email if you have stakes only in one campaign of in several.
I'll start to give forms when the campaignes will became complitely counted. This you may see at the participants list.
There muts be filled out "Total stakes" row, it means that campaign is counted.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

tomorrow its already 2 weeks ,
and so, whats next ? we ready for next step intruction ?
i wish tomorrow can see final stake and how much 1stake/tfl
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

Hi! I'm currently in your campaign. Let say the sig campaign is done, where can we receive our token? on the eth wallet? is it already converted to eth or what? Hehe sorry for that kind of question because it is my first-time to join an a ICO campaign.

Hello zedsacs

You will get tokens to the investor profile at the trueflip.io.
You may convert them to eth or btc when the token come to exchange.

All instructions to check stakes and tokens quantity I'll give next week for different participants.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

we will get the token to trueflip.io account ? and maybe you will make some intruction for next step right ?
because i think token from bounty will recived direct to etherum address when im signup trueflip campaign doc.form ask about ETH address for receiving bounty True Flip tokens.

Hello herdiansyahdanang

Yes, the bounty tokens will go to the investor profiles, not directly to ETH wallets.

There will be instruction to check stakes and say to me your account, which I could recognize like yours.

Now, while I'll check different campaignes you may do your sign in to trueflip.io and check me in counting.

Today will be counted signatures for last week.
Total stakes for all campaignes will come next 2 weeks.

There will be forms, you need to fill with your email if you have stakes only in one campaign of in several.
I'll start to give forms when the campaignes will became complitely counted. This you may see at the participants list.
There muts be filled out "Total stakes" row, it means that campaign is counted.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

tomorrow its already 2 weeks ,
and so, whats next ? we ready for next step intruction ?
i wish tomorrow can see final stake and how much 1stake/tfl

I think it is better to wait instead of waiting for the final stakes. Remember some ICO's finished calculating their final stakes took them a month or so. This is to make sure nothing is wrong before distributing the coins. The team for sure is doing all their can to fasten the auditing. Just be patient Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

Hello!

It seems, we’ve really done a lot in the recent several weeks! The ICO is over, with all the brand-new thoughts and decisions it has brought to us. The team continues multi-task job and, moreover, lots of stuff needs to be done in the nearest future to keep growing rapidly.

As now there’s a huge community of TFL token holders and supporters around, we want to stay open and keep everyone updated on True Flip’s recent developments. We have some news to share, including the launch of Help Centre for our users, the platform v.2.0 upgrade details, and many more! That’s why we’ll hold another live broadcast on Tuesday, August 15, at 14:00 UTC.

Please send us your questions and concerns to qa@trueflip.io. We’ll try to provide you with the spotlight on the latest news of our business and the team’s vision of this project’s future – live from the Moscow office, here on True Flip’s official Facebook channel.

Save the date and feel free to contact us!
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

Hello!

It seems, we’ve really done a lot in the recent several weeks! The ICO is over, with all the brand-new thoughts and decisions it has brought to us. The team continues multi-task job and, moreover, lots of stuff needs to be done in the nearest future to keep growing rapidly.

As now there’s a huge community of TFL token holders and supporters around, we want to stay open and keep everyone updated on True Flip’s recent developments. We have some news to share, including the launch of Help Centre for our users, the platform v.2.0 upgrade details, and many more! That’s why we’ll hold another live broadcast on Tuesday, August 15, at 14:00 UTC.

Please send us your questions and concerns to qa@trueflip.io. We’ll try to provide you with the spotlight on the latest news of our business and the team’s vision of this project’s future – live from the Moscow office, here on True Flip’s official Facebook channel.

thanks for notice
where you will live brodcast ? youtube chanel or facebook live streaming ?
i was set the alarm now for August 15, at 14:00 UTC.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:27:05 PM

Where can i buy the trueflip? Has the distribution ended Huh

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

Hello!

I like the little graphic, nice touch and it's a great idea to have a Q&A at this stage.

My question for now or Q&A is can you give us an idea of what the main jackpot will be now that funds have been raised & when it will start from?

Also I'm sure many people will ask about exchange listings, even if it requires a small payment, it's such an important part of growing momentum post ICO and keeping investors happy. (Even great projects listed on tiny exchanges mostly trade below ICO price for months and vice versa.) Liqui would probably be a good result for an ICO of this size.

Anyway good luck!
aimer1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:28:09 PM

Hello!

It's awesome, but why you ignored me? Can you or manager check my article in blog&media spreadsheets? My position is 274
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:27:45 PM

Nice seems so interesting, is it the first decentralized lottery? In what exchanges trueflip is available.? Devs seems so supportive and active. Nice work guys.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

Yes, the ICO ended nearly two weeks ago.

Currently, the only place where you could buy tokens is https://hitbtc.com/exchange/TFL-to-BTC
Price is under ICO as devs are having problem with user communication and showing any progress.

hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:39:22 PM

Currently, the only place where you could buy tokens is https://hitbtc.com/exchange/TFL-to-BTC
Price is under ICO as devs are having problem with user communication and showing any progress.

yes IOU token on there but we can sell or buy tfl,
and i see TFL smart contract address still unverified till now ?
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:58:02 AM

yes IOU token on there but we can sell or buy tfl,
and i see TFL smart contract address still unverified till now ?

You can trade it in Etherdelta

https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xa7f976c360ebbed4465c2855684d1aae5271efa9-ETH
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: