Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115408 times)
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:57:42 PM

Please answer. If I will send money from account on trueflip.io to my ether wallet, then I will receive Token holders fund?
Or I need to keep my coins on website trueflip.io?

Hi, we will soon release instructions to receive the rewards, you can withdraw to MEW if you want to have easy access to it if you want. But you will probably need to send back if you wish to take part in the events for holders.

Best Regards,
Trueflip.io
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:14:28 AM

Lol, Where are you have been? It's been a long time distributed. Are you had fill a form for claiming rewards bounties?
If you have done, just check your account trueflip then go to Profile Holders, so there you go for parking an address. Waiting a few days, your request will be procressed immmediately.
The dev said that it is to send an email to you only those who wanted to change your address! Since then, I've been waiting and nothing happened! But 13 hours ago I got paid! Thanks @TrueFlip.io Grin
Congratulations on your mate, it doesn't matter you receive your tokens as long as it's already in your wallet now.
Now is the time to be more patient as currently the price is still on dump, we need to wait for the right timing to sell and just keep your trust on the dev to do their job as gambling is a big market, it will be big just like Edgeless.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:30:19 AM

Hi,

First, a friendly reminder that Flipcast, the team’s video presentation, will be published on October 27, 2017. Join True Flip social channels and get prepared to see lots of cool new stuff unveiled Smiley

Telegram NEWS https://t.me/truefliplotto
Twitter https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TrueFlip.io/
Medium https://medium.com/@trueflip/

Also, some important updates of True Flip we’d want you to know about:

1. Proof of tickets – new option to be found in “Archive”, allowing users to download the complete list of playing tickets by the end of their sale (30 min prior to each Draw);

2. Players can now buy up to 100 tickets a time - for 111 upcoming draws. As well, discount program will be launched this week for bulk purchases;

3. We start accepting promo-codes this week;

4. Instant payouts now active for minor wins. A player doesn’t need to wait for admin approval to withdraw his funds;

5. True Flip goes through a significant redesign to offer new games in the most convenient way for our users Smiley

6. And a small teaser of the new game we are preparing for launch …

In addition, our team will be happy to meet you on the following events:

• 30-31 Oct - Crypto Affiliates Conference, Prague

• 1-4 Nov - Berlin Affiliate Conference

•22-25 Nov - Summit of iGaming Malta, SIGMA

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

if the company plans to hold new rounds of bounty to promote new games on the platform TrueFlip

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Jerry_Hype

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

It seems lotteries become more and more trendy Smiley
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:21:03 AM

Lol, Where are you have been? It's been a long time distributed. Are you had fill a form for claiming rewards bounties?
If you have done, just check your account trueflip then go to Profile Holders, so there you go for parking an address. Waiting a few days, your request will be procressed immmediately.
The dev said that it is to send an email to you only those who wanted to change your address! Since then, I've been waiting and nothing happened! But 13 hours ago I got paid! Thanks @TrueFlip.io Grin
Congratulations on your mate, it doesn't matter you receive your tokens as long as it's already in your wallet now.
Now is the time to be more patient as currently the price is still on dump, we need to wait for the right timing to sell and just keep your trust on the dev to do their job as gambling is a big market, it will be big just like Edgeless.
Yeah, wait the traders and investors are impatient can not keep calm and sell all their token, we will buy all at low price and hold in our bag. I think just few months, the price of TrueFlip token can increases 200-300%, maybe, in next year.
SatyrA

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:43:15 AM

Yeah, wait the traders and investors are impatient can not keep calm and sell all their token, we will buy all at low price and hold in our bag. I think just few months, the price of TrueFlip token can increases 200-300%, maybe, in next year.

At this moment the only value of Trueflip token is ability to take part in special tokenholder lottery. Only once in three mounth, sounds not very attractive. They srewed all investors when replaced dividends with special lottery. But this sudden move grants them opportunity to enter american market. More games, more players. For now TFL value depends on jackpot size only. Bigger jackpot -> more attractive to players -> more sold tickets -> bigger trueflip income -> bigger tokenholder lottery prizes -> more demand for tfl tokens

The team got enough BTC through ICO to make jackpot really big. But it seems they prefer to hold funds.
stupido656

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:35:25 AM

When is Trueflip planning on starting to use money on marketing? I think adds and exposure could skyrocket the ticket sales and in the whitepaper Trueflip said 20% of the money in the ICO would go to marketing
hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:18:21 AM

When is Trueflip planning on starting to use money on marketing? I think adds and exposure could skyrocket the ticket sales and in the whitepaper Trueflip said 20% of the money in the ICO would go to marketing
ya I remember they said they will have some bounty campaign in future. So I think we should wait 1-2 month

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
CrRo

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:43:31 PM

Presentation fail? Way to hype something up and not deliver, TFL way

Hi,

First, a friendly reminder that Flipcast, the team’s video presentation, will be published on October 27, 2017. Join True Flip social channels and get prepared to see lots of cool new stuff unveiled Smiley

Telegram NEWS https://t.me/truefliplotto
Twitter https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TrueFlip.io/
Medium https://medium.com/@trueflip/

Also, some important updates of True Flip we’d want you to know about:

1. Proof of tickets – new option to be found in “Archive”, allowing users to download the complete list of playing tickets by the end of their sale (30 min prior to each Draw);

2. Players can now buy up to 100 tickets a time - for 111 upcoming draws. As well, discount program will be launched this week for bulk purchases;

3. We start accepting promo-codes this week;

4. Instant payouts now active for minor wins. A player doesn’t need to wait for admin approval to withdraw his funds;

5. True Flip goes through a significant redesign to offer new games in the most convenient way for our users Smiley

6. And a small teaser of the new game we are preparing for launch …

In addition, our team will be happy to meet you on the following events:

• 30-31 Oct - Crypto Affiliates Conference, Prague

• 1-4 Nov - Berlin Affiliate Conference

•22-25 Nov - Summit of iGaming Malta, SIGMA

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:18:09 PM

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/better-late-than-never

They just announced that the jackpot will increase to $2.4 million tomorrow!

p.s. We wouldn’t wanna make you sad, so please know the jackpot will increase to maximum since tomorrow, October 28!

400 BTC - $2 400 000 – NO JOKES Smiley
Yours,
True Flip Team

Finally!!! Next step, the dividends distribution, and we're all set!
harimbadl

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

Jackpot got updated!!! :DD but why just 400 and not 512 bitcoin?

https://steemit.com/jackpot/@harimbadl/trueflip-becomes-the-world-s-biggest-crypto-jackpot-400-17-btc-ususd-2-274-458-80
Best regards Harimbadl

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:24:24 PM

It’s always cool to have a delivery in time. But let’s face the truth – sometimes a pizza arrives cold Smiley

These days we’re targeted on bringing quality to all processes surrounding True Flip. We’ve a bunch of ideas on improving Flipcast to a better shape as well, and that takes extra moves to get finalized. That’s why we have decided to publish Flipcast a bit later, on November 9.

No more delays, for sure! Lots of brand new stuff is ready to be announced, then let us work overtime for a few days to make it worth a “Bitcoin pizza”!

In other words, keep calm and buy TFL.

p.s. We wouldn’t wanna make you sad, so please know the jackpot will increase to maximum since tomorrow, October 28!

TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:56:17 PM

Hi!

I am very happy to announce that the jackpot has now been increased to over 400 Bitcoins!
I hope you enjoy the game. Good luck!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:07:27 PM

Hi!

I am very happy to announce that the jackpot has now been increased to over 400 Bitcoins!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Noway! This unbelievable! I so happy to this even that even I bought 1 ticket, good luck to all players!  Cheesy
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:00:21 AM

Hi!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Noway! This unbelievable! I so happy to this even that even I bought 1 ticket, good luck to all players!  Cheesy
Great! Happy to see they are very aggressive with this amount, I am expecting people will like this one because that's a lot of money
when they win jackpot. Another good move by the team, price will pump soon, I'll watch for it and buy now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:43:44 AM

They just announced that the jackpot will increase to $2.4 million tomorrow!

400 BTC - $2 400 000 – NO JOKES Smiley
Yours,
True Flip Team

Finally!!! Next step, the dividends distribution, and we're all set!

It's really nice to see the jackpot being made 400 BTC, but there is no word on the dividend distribution.Is there a date set when the dividend will be distributed to TFL holders? Where can I see what reward will one receive for holding each TFL tokens?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:24:18 PM

Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.

Hi! What information are you looking for?
You can follow us on Steem it at https://steemit.com/@trueflip, where we post content as frequently as we can regarding a few decisions and updates.
You can also follow us on other social media like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube! All those links are available at trueflip.io main website

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

How does "Proof of community" work? Tokens should be credited immediately after sending the ETH to the senders contact address? can't get it =\
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

How does "Proof of community" work? Tokens should be credited immediately after sending the ETH to the senders contact address? can't get it =\

This ICO is over months ago so no more you can buy this from contract addresses. If you are interested to buy than you have to buy this from available exchanges HitBTC and ED.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trueflip/#markets
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:48:40 AM

Hi!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Noway! This unbelievable! I so happy to this even that even I bought 1 ticket, good luck to all players!  Cheesy
Great! Happy to see they are very aggressive with this amount, I am expecting people will like this one because that's a lot of money
when they win jackpot. Another good move by the team, price will pump soon, I'll watch for it and buy now.

Ha! I won, but not so much. But even this is quite rare happen. I guessed 2 number from 5. And won 0.0005 (
I same that I payed for ticket.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: