Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115407 times)
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:02:41 PM

I really don't understand why you keep ignoring my question regarding the massive security risk? How exactly are those funds kept that you ask users to deposit via your website?

The developers do have layers of protection, though we can not describe them for security reasons, we make sure that only you can withdraw or transfer and not even us can touch those tokens.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Can you please make the terms of the rewards for TFL holders clearer? I read your last report, and I couldn't understand what was the change. I only understood that the rewards are not a certainty anymore, and it will be a game of luck, I'm pretty sure many people understood that as well, and that reflected on the price. I sold all my tokens I've held since the ICO. I will only go back in once this has been made clear.

Rewards are certain for tokenholders. House edge less than 1%.

The quantity of tickets with certain reward will depend on quantity of tokens you hold on the moment of internal game.
Mechanic of the internal game come in the middle of December. You may buy as much tokens as you wish.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

State of True Flip — #6

Hey there,

Briefly on True Flip developments to date:

-  The redesigned interface is under final tests, so we hope to launch it in a week or so;
-  Proper mechanics created to conduct token holder rewards allocation, is in production now;
-  A new feature is in development – ticket sales for TFL (with really attractive terms)
-  First CPA tests launched to deliver useful data - by mid December;
-  We’re in progress with the exchanges and license questions, more news to follow.

And we continue the season of networking, which brings extra connections and helps shaping True Flip in the best possible way.

Find us at SIGMA, Malta on November 23-24 — stand S133. Would be great to meet more True Flip supporters in real life!
As well, our Head of communications Vasily Polynov will deliver an expert speech this Friday on SIGMA’s Blockchain & Disruptive Tech panel.

Stay tuned, and see you in Malta or elsewhere Smiley

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Social Liberal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:42:57 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 05:04:41 PM by Social Liberal

Can you please make the terms of the rewards for TFL holders clearer? I read your last report, and I couldn't understand what was the change. I only understood that the rewards are not a certainty anymore, and it will be a game of luck, I'm pretty sure many people understood that as well, and that reflected on the price. I sold all my tokens I've held since the ICO. I will only go back in once this has been made clear.

Well the change is quite clear: the only dividend option is playing a game with the free tickets you get as token holder.. So rewards are uncertain indeed.

In my opinion the TrueFlip team made a bad choice here, fooling all the ICO investors. In the whitepaper and during ICO phase, rewards as in dividends were promised. When logging in on TrueFlip and visiting the token holder profile, you could make nice ROI calculations for different sold ticket quantities. Now it all turns into bullshit gambling/gaming. Even if the rewards are very small, as TrueFlip sells not so many lottery tickets as hoped, it's better to have a certain reward and % ROI, then gamble every quarter with "free" game tickets. You can see the huge price drop after the report, confirming that investors don't want to gamble.

As the dividends were one of the main reasons for me to invest in this ICO, I'm also considering selling all TFL. Good luck holders & TF team

Edit: looking at the 1% house edge, maybe the game is a good reward in the end. Still, forcing the token holders to play a game for their rewards, is not a nice thing to do. Most likely a marketing trick, to get them hooked to gaming/gambling? Curiously awaiting the game dynamics
Social Liberal

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

TFL Trading on HitBTC stopped since a few days ago. Anybody knows why? The low volume?

Etherdelta is nice to use though.

It's a shame that it goes this way. Raising over 2000 BTC in the ICO, the TrueFlip team is financially very healthy. Yet the market cap of all TFL is just a few million, due to the bad management decision(s). As the Blockchain lottery is still a good idea, I hope things can be turned around
bobby_t1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:42:00 PM

What was the original address for the ICO when funding with ETH?  I'm trying to dig through my wallet transactions to understand what I actually transfered in ETH for the ICO.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:24:21 AM

TFL Trading on HitBTC stopped since a few days ago. Anybody knows why? The low volume?

It's a shame that it goes this way. Raising over 2000 BTC in the ICO, the TrueFlip team is financially very healthy. Yet the market cap of all TFL is just a few million, due to the bad management decision(s). As the Blockchain lottery is still a good idea, I hope things can be turned around

I just noticed this too. I think some other coins that continues to be traded at HitBTC have lower volume than TFL. I cannot find any statement from TFL team on their official twitter. I just hope that this will be listed on some other exchanges and hopefully not just one. Been hearing people saying Etherdelta is very difficult to use.
Social Liberal

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:32:43 PM

Yes EtherDelta is actually just an Ethereum smart contract, not a typical exchange. It's ok to use, less graphical and bit more complicated.

@TFL team can you please explain the Hitbtc situation? What are the chances for other exchange listings?
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:15:36 PM

Token has never entered a stock market and under normal circumstances it should be 4-5 dollars at least. But there is a pressure on it. I think it is a platform that has been active for many years and it serves the users and they want to increase the volume and confuse them. If I do not remember correctly, new games such as January will be added to the site after the new year will be added.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

It was an unilateral decision from them, so neither we know why nor they have explained, they did not warn us to warn our users not gave the news prior for us to have a window to manage the situation.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Token has never entered a stock market and under normal circumstances it should be 4-5 dollars at least. But there is a pressure on it. I think it is a platform that has been active for many years and it serves the users and they want to increase the volume and confuse them. If I do not remember correctly, new games such as January will be added to the site after the new year will be added.
how calculated would be $4- $5? can you explain? according to what you're saying, this is a good investment opportunity? Thank you so much for your reply.  Wink
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:05:27 PM

When other exchanges? I am waiting from Ico and you promised other exchanges but never delivered. So I think it is perfect time to change that!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Social Liberal

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:22:28 PM

It was an unilateral decision from them, so neither we know why nor they have explained, they did not warn us to warn our users not gave the news prior for us to have a window to manage the situation.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Thank you for the informative response. Really strange by Hitbtc then. Can you please include some communications about the exchanges in next Steem update? Also tweeting specifically about the exchanges would be a good thing to do in my opinion. Suddenly losing an exchange listing is bad for investors trust.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:17:37 AM

When other exchanges? I am waiting from Ico and you promised other exchanges but never delivered. So I think it is perfect time to change that!

I've been asking this for the longest time. A small exchange like Cryptopia would be good.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:46:38 AM

Hope you reconsider your ticket price , 5$ for each ticket is too much I guess. Powerball ticket cost only 2$ , hope you could somehow lessen the price. Good luck

anirgu
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:16:37 PM

Hope you reconsider your ticket price , 5$ for each ticket is too much I guess. Powerball ticket cost only 2$ , hope you could somehow lessen the price. Good luck

it was during BTC being cheap and now since its close to 10k$, I do hope they would reduce it and also the TFL holder per lottery ticket also needs to be increased a bit for more people to be lucky.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

it was during BTC being cheap and now since its close to 10k$, I do hope they would reduce it and also the TFL holder per lottery ticket also needs to be increased a bit for more people to be lucky.

Yeah I know that , as an online betting site , ticket prices should be in fix rate in USD not in BTC since they know price of bitcoin volatility should be considered here. I enjoyed playing in truflip even though , from day 1 of betting didn't win. lol , I really hope they cut of the price in half!

ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:46:54 PM

The power of the project lies on the fact that is trully international.Also good point is that the reward is in cryptos so less bureaucracy.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
Crafty.work
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Yeah I know that , as an online betting site , ticket prices should be in fix rate in USD not in BTC since they know price of bitcoin volatility should be considered here. I enjoyed playing in truflip even though , from day 1 of betting didn't win. lol , I really hope they cut of the price in half!

Price changes must be thought before we do anything, our ticket can not be tied to a fiat currency yet due to legal reasons and Bitcoin is very volatile

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:36:18 AM

I really don't understand why you keep ignoring my question regarding the massive security risk? How exactly are those funds kept that you ask users to deposit via your website?

The developers do have layers of protection, though we can not describe them for security reasons, we make sure that only you can withdraw or transfer and not even us can touch those tokens.

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hm good to know, but only to a certain degree because why would it be necessary for you to keep that to yourself if no even you can't touch those tokens? How would anyone else be able to do so if it's not possible for you?

Alright I accept that you are not willing to deal with my question. I for my part learned that people avoiding questions usually don't have proper answers Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
anirgu
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:41:19 AM

Price changes must be thought before we do anything, our ticket can not be tied to a fiat currency yet due to legal reasons and Bitcoin is very volatile

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

But this should be considered as the price per BTC has crossed 10k and does not look to stop.Having to buy a costly ticket will only attract less number of people.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: