Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115407 times)
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

State of True Flip -- #8

True Flip has already faced major improvements, but the team keeps working to deliver an even better product. So here's a quick review of our last updates on trueflip.io:

Now you can repeat any of your played draw combinations with just a single click;
Cнимoк экpaнa 2018-02-01 в 17.48.40.png

Funds withdrawal fee has been fixed at 0,001 BTC instead of %% - as a best practice existing;
Your balance now updates in real-time, no need to refresh the page manually;
Same with the transactions - status now updates instantly;
Technical pages reworked to fit the overall layout;
New colorful favicons created, separate for each game. Don't you love the new visuals? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments here below!

By the way, we'll be glad to meet you at ICE Totally Gaming, London, on 6-8 February 2018. Find the True Flip stand # S7-325 and get a special bonus. Your password is "To the Moon" Smiley

These minor updates precede some really cool stuff planned for Q1. Don't forget subscribing to our channels - to stay on top of things we're currently plugging away at.

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/state-of-true-flip-8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petrserebrennikov321

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 02:50:59 PM by petrserebrennikov321

I do not know, I have no trust in this company! the sixth sense works. I'm not going to invest exactly, this is my opinion.
johanliebert

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

Any information of dev?Where are you from?

Hi, we are updating our site now. The new version will appear on Monday - Tuesday, on the page there will be complete information for each member of the team Smiley This was not an easy step for us, but we are for full openness, so the whole team will be available.

Hey!

I have 1 account won a sum of money on your web.

But when I tried to withdraw money to my wallet many times, the system notification succeeded but nothing happened.

I also tried to send a request to your facebook page, but the answer is very general and now my comment has been deleted.

What happened to you and your website?

I NEED YOUR ANSWEAR!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

I do not know, I have no trust in this company! the sixth sense works. I'm not going to invest exactly, this is my opinion.

Where are you going to invest, dude?)) The ICO finished a long time ago)) You might be writing in the wrong thread.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

Hi, we are updating our site now. The new version will appear on Monday - Tuesday, on the page there will be complete information for each member of the team Smiley This was not an easy step for us, but we are for full openness, so the whole team will be available.

Hey!

But when I tried to withdraw money to my wallet many times, the system notification succeeded but nothing happened.

I also tried to send a request to your facebook page, but the answer is very general and now my comment has been deleted.

I NEED YOUR ANSWEAR!

Hi! Send me in PM your e-mail. Thanks!
Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
johanliebert

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

Hey!

I NEED YOUR ANSWEAR!

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

BTC

This is my email: clonesatan00@gmail.com
Please give me the answer soon and most clearly.
You dont allow newbies to send private messages so I have to post here.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Where are you going to invest, dude?)) The ICO finished a long time ago)) You might be writing in the wrong thread.
He is not gonna invest but he posted here, spreading FUD is common.
Let this project grow slowly, we do not need to be in a hurry when everything is taking in place, people will notice and the market will grow.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

Hey!

I NEED YOUR ANSWEAR!

Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

BTC

This is my email: clonesatan00@gmail.com
Please give me the answer soon and most clearly.
You dont allow newbies to send private messages so I have to post here.

Hi! You did not confirm by e-mail, please do it. Thanks!
Yours,
TrueFlip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Hi everyone!
We've launched a 100% localized version for our so much beloved Chinese-speaking users. The localized landings should be perfect! Go check these on trueflip.io and find your preferred language at the top of the page!

See you there Smiley And don't forget to follow our social accounts, as more news will follow shortly.

Yours,
TrueFlip Team
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

Hi everyone!
We've launched a 100% localized version for our so much beloved Chinese-speaking users. The localized landings should be perfect! Go check these on trueflip.io and find your preferred language at the top of the page!

See you there Smiley And don't forget to follow our social accounts, as more news will follow shortly.

Yours,
TrueFlip Team

great news I hope our Chinese-speaking users will be very happy with TrueFlip games. The number of users will rise at times and we will see new successes TrueFlip.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

AGAIN A RIDICULOUS REPLY!
'CHANGING THE DATA' HAS ALWAYS BEEN FROM THE TRUEFLIP AND IT'S SUPPORT,NOT FROM MY END,WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HTML IS
 AND HOW IT WORKS TECHNICALLY,LET ALONE IF IT'S POSSIBLE THAT WAY IN THE FIRST PLACE.
AND NOW YOU STARTED DENYING THE SCREEN SHOT PROOFS,AS A LAST RESORT?

Again we are telling you we didn't change anything. The bug you experienced (shown on your screenshot) effected many accounts. After fixing it, all balances came back to normal.
But if you didn't experience that bug and opened a built-in HTLM code inspector and just changed numbers, it's called fraud.
First I wonder how this reply of yours has come in to existence 'before mine' here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29075690#msg29075690!
When I posted it your reply was not there.I had to quote my last post it self.
You are very 'talented'!
Okay let me come to the point......Now you say it's a 'bug' that too experienced by all!Trying to fool your member/s once again?!
Can you give me,with a screen shot proof, one instance of a similar situation experienced by another member other than my self?

Looks avoiding/ignoring is also a part of your project apart from changing referral stats in the accounts,denying their account balances and withdrawls etc., .
Awaiting your 'screen shot proof' to prove what you said about  so called bug.

heartly

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Looks avoiding/ignoring is also a part of your project apart from changing referral stats in the accounts,denying their account balances and withdrawls etc., .
dude, i just read you story, I also got this bug. I invited my friend, he buys around 50 tickets and win. At some point i saw unreal income from refferal, text him, he told me that he didnt played again. After a while income from ref corrected to the previous value.
Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

True Flip on ICE 2018

Hi there,

This week's been marked with a short trip to London, where ICE Totally Gaming event took place. The above picture shows our team members - exhausted though positive - in the very end of this days-long sprint Smiley
Firstly, thanks to all those who found our tiny booth (though the biggest we had so far) between monstrous neighbour constructions! It's really awesome to meet more supporters and have a chat in person. As always, your positive feedback's our #1 driver! And thanks for sharing thoughts and advise, as they really help us go better.

True Flip's "social network" grows day by day, involving more friends, partners and enthusiasts globally, which affects our workflow in the best possible matter. Still, ICE is the best place to set new connections and go for the given opportunities, and so we did. We've held a dozen of promising talks with partners from the UK, Malta, Canada, China, Curaçao and many others. Now it's time to convert these into an improved product and higher benefits for all the parties.

Alongside with the exhibition fields, we've been presented on ICE VOX conference, where probably the most interesting discussions took place with our colleagues from the blockchain igaming environment. While these guys develop their own approaches to gain players' sympathy, we deeply believe that together we build one of the most competitive and appealing infrastructures worldwide. No need to say that sharing expertise on this level is highly valuable both for the businesses and our clients.

All in all, ICE Totally Gaming 2018 has provided us with the industry's new insights and boosted awareness of True Flip in the B2B niche. At least, we clearly see that the chosen way results into good news almost daily, and these often go along with such events!

And, of course, stay updated with our news in social networks, chats and elsewhere you meet us Smiley Soon we'll report on the further travelling plans to cover some extra markets with the blockchain fair games!

Yours,
TrueFlip Team
Nickie001

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

I've recently heard that SmartPlay.Tech will soon launch a win-win lottery with 3 numbers, on the basis of which you will be able to launch your own drawings  Cheesy

What do you think of that? Is it worth participating?
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

The lotteries in the whole world are getting in a heavy demand and this is the outcome of a growing desire to get rich here and now. So if a lottery may provide transparency and fairness, I vote yes.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

The lotteries in the whole world are getting in a heavy demand and this is the outcome of a growing desire to get rich here and now. So if a lottery may provide transparency and fairness, I vote yes.
People will eventually on board to the crypto gambling and all I can say is that tokens like TFL and EDG are undervalued right now.
This will become in demand in the future, so as we are on board in this project, all we have to do now is to hold and wait until the value will significantly
appreciate.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

dude, i just read you story, I also got this bug. I invited my friend, he buys around 50 tickets and win. At some point i saw unreal income from refferal, text him, he told me that he didnt played again. After a while income from ref corrected to the previous value.
Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue
A GREAT REVIEW from a NEW BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks even you took care not to quote my full post!
Wanted to avoid MY red letters?
Don't bother..... it's very easy to understand who/why is replying.......
I wanted answer/screen shot proof from the admin/op.to my post here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29848278#msg29848278

Testeur1450

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

Hi can i withdraw my coin from https://trueflip.io  to Kucoin directly ?

thanks

Compte JUmpy14 hacké (Hero member)
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

What is TrueFlip Coin?
The TrueFlip Coin is the cryptocurrency the same TrueFlip platform. TrueFlip is a blockchain- based lottery.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-trueflip-coin.html
heartly

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue
A GREAT REVIEW from a NEW BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks even you took care not to quote my full post!
Wanted to avoid MY red letters?
Don't bother..... it's very easy to understand who/why is replying.......
I wanted answer/screen shot proof from the admin/op.to my post here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29848278#msg29848278

I usually have nothing to write about, I'm not experienced cryptoanarchist
So you not deny that you didnt win and didnt deposit? Then I'm almost sure that you understand that such income cant be from referrals or bounty, and you just trying to blackmail with your status on forums etc. Shame on you, i invested 3 eth not for your blackmail fee.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: