Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115408 times)
hoanvu

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

Hi,

How long does TFL withdrawal from TFL site takes? I have requested a withdraw about 12 hours ago and nothing is happening....

I also have the same question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

I think the TrueFlip supporters shouldn't worry about the current price because of the uncertainty in the coin, because the whole market has been on a large scale.

In principle it probably belongs to all coins and it is possible to tell that that similar about any project or a coin. Now really uncertainty proceeds and people after all continue to hope. Because nobody knows the future and nobody can claim for certain. And on this coin it is possible you and it is right and everything will be quite so.

It's not only about hope. Most people know that crypto has a bright future, the question only is which of the projects will make it through and how long will it take until we see interest in the space take off again significantly?
I am sure TrueFlip is one of the project that will perform in the future, I have been holding ever since and even though the price reach $5
I was not tempted to sell because I know time will come we can achieve more than that.
I don't wait in the coming months,$ 5 might be if the jackpot is over 100 BTC. and it has to come together, and it takes time, the higher the jackpot and the higher the BTC price in the market, the higher we raise the coin TrueFlip.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

I think the TrueFlip supporters shouldn't worry about the current price because of the uncertainty in the coin, because the whole market has been on a large scale.

In principle it probably belongs to all coins and it is possible to tell that that similar about any project or a coin. Now really uncertainty proceeds and people after all continue to hope. Because nobody knows the future and nobody can claim for certain. And on this coin it is possible you and it is right and everything will be quite so.

It's not only about hope. Most people know that crypto has a bright future, the question only is which of the projects will make it through and how long will it take until we see interest in the space take off again significantly?
I am sure TrueFlip is one of the project that will perform in the future, I have been holding ever since and even though the price reach $5
I was not tempted to sell because I know time will come we can achieve more than that.
I don't wait in the coming months,$ 5 might be if the jackpot is over 100 BTC. and it has to come together, and it takes time, the higher the jackpot and the higher the BTC price in the market, the higher we raise the coin TrueFlip.

The current jackpot is actually 403.39 bitcoins or a staggering 3.1 million dollars. That is damn so big and very enticing. I am glad no one is still winning because I am still hoping that I will finally make it.  Grin
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

I actually won 0,2 BTC once and 0,06 BTC 4 times in one day by playing Chain's code game. Started with $330 and got to $2200 in a couple hours!  Roll Eyes

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

[FLIP'S WIKI - THE GUIDE ON TFL.TRUEFLIP.IO]

The new Wiki guide is ready - learn more about tfl.trueflip.io, our token page!

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/flip-s-wiki-4-tfl-trueflip-io

Yours,
TF Team
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

how it is going? everything is alright with the project? I remember, that true flip was a cool and successful ICO, so interesting, how things are going right now?

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

Is there anyway to see the user activity / daily volume for trueflip?
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

Flip's Wiki #4 -- tfl.trueflip.io

The True Flip crowdsale went successfully in July 2017 with over 2000 BTC raised. Since then the massive and diverse community of our token holders keeps growing. Today we publish a guide on tfl.trueflip.io – the official data source for the TFL token.

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/flip-s-wiki-4-tfl-trueflip-io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
Merited by V1saya (1)

True Flip now accepts 50+ cryptocurrencies

Hey, got deep pockets of altcoins? Smiley Then here we are - now accepting over 50 cryptocurrencies in addition to the six existing!

True Flip has integrated ShapeShift, an instant digital asset exchange. This solution lets our users seamlessly convert their coins into BTC, the main inner currency on True Flip.

To use ShapeShift, just follow your usual way to the “Top-up” section and choose “Other altcoins”, then set your preferred coin in a pop-up and finish the transaction.

Spend your altcoin bits and pieces on True Flip - with a chance to cover all falling rates in a moment Smiley

Check the update on Trueflip.io and stay aware of our recent developments!
https://steemit.com/@trueflip

Yours,
TF team
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

Hey, got deep pockets of altcoins? Smiley Then here we are - now accepting over 50 cryptocurrencies in addition to the six existing!

True Flip has integrated ShapeShift, an instant digital asset exchange. This solution lets our users seamlessly convert their coins into BTC, the main inner currency on True Flip.

To use ShapeShift, just follow your usual way to the “Top-up” section and choose “Other altcoins”, then set your preferred coin in a pop-up and finish the transaction.

Spend your altcoin bits and pieces on True Flip - with a chance to cover all falling rates in a moment Smiley

Yours,
TF team

That is great. Now people can use different kinds of coins as long as they want. Sometimes I also prefer some other altcoins that bitcoin because it is cheaper when it comes to fees and faster.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

Hey there,

Explore the latest updates in our anniversary 10th #StateOfTrueFlip down the link;)

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/state-of-true-flip-10
DragonETH

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

Yours,
TF team

That is great. Now people can use different kinds of coins as long as they want. Sometimes I also prefer some other altcoins that bitcoin because it is cheaper when it comes to fees and faster.
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/true-flip-now-accepts-50-cryptocurrencies-seamlessly
this is a great news which will give rise to my  True Flip  more and more, waiting for the world's largest jackpot by the end of the year.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

I hope that someone will win a lot of coins and this will help this person to realize their dreams and become happy  Grin
kieuthikhanhlinh72

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Is it possible to explain more the reward system in details? or in examples.

Is the rewards comes from ticket buying only or also prizes?
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

The current jackpot is actually 403.39 bitcoins or a staggering 3.1 million dollars. That is damn so big and very enticing. I am glad no one is still winning because I am still hoping that I will finally make it.  Grin

I am reading about this jackpot for the first time and it is massive. How can you participate (how much is it) and what are the chances to win it?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

I am reading about this jackpot for the first time and it is massive. How can you participate (how much is it) and what are the chances to win it?

Looks like everyone is secretly trying to get that very big lottery prize. Sometimes I don't know if I will be happy if more people knows the site and join the luck or not since I also would love to win that prize. 
DragonETH

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

the jackpot has to grow every week and it also increases the capitalization of the company, the higher the jackpot, the more profit we will see in the future and the growth of the game participants. after 1000 BTC you can start hunting for it.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

[FLIP'S WIKI — #5]

If you haven’t gotten a chance to try our first instant game Chain's Code, this guide is for you! Find a new Flip's Wiki post down the link:

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/flip-s-wiki-5-how-to-play-chain-s-code
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

It takes 5 min to solve the issue and 30 seconds to post it here. I really don't understand why it has to take that long. This project is just in the beginning and I have been involved for only 2 days where I found 2 bugs with different tings. If there is only one person dealing with those issues i can tell you that it is going to get a lot more busy soon. I hope we get faster responds soon.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

It takes 5 min to solve the issue and 30 seconds to post it here. I really don't understand why it has to take that long. This project is just in the beginning and I have been involved for only 2 days where I found 2 bugs with different tings. If there is only one person dealing with those issues i can tell you that it is going to get a lot more busy soon. I hope we get faster responds soon.

There will be more problems at the beginning, but I hope they can solve them very quickly. Perhaps too few maintenance personnel cause problems to be detected in time.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: