Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will BTC be at $5,000?  (Read 11341 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

When will BTC value be $5,000

When do you think?

In an older post back in December 05 2013 I post a thread asking when do you think BTC would be at $2,000, well it took almost 42 months to achieved that goal.

Here is the older thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359105.msg3842063#msg3842063

Now that the price is at $2,259 USD, I am asking the same Question, but changing the target to $5,000 USD.
I would say that the price of Bitcoin will only be at 5 thousand when there is a huge demand for it and a lot of people are buying and selling. The demand is steadily rising at the moment and I hope it continues to rise. Maybe in 2018 it will be 5 thousand dollars.
I don’t know if will use the word huge, what I mean is, look at the price is soaring already and it is not like the usage of bitcoin is huge, if it was I think we will see the price of bitcoin to reach 50k or more, so it seems very likely we don’t need anything close to that to make the jump to 5000.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:03:48 AM

When do you think?

In an older post back in December 05 2013 I post a thread asking when do you think BTC would be at $2,000, well it took almost 42 months to achieved that goal.

Here is the older thread

Now that the price is at $2,259 USD, I am asking the same Question, but changing the target to $5,000 USD.

I would say that Bitcoin will reach 5000 USD at the mid year of 2018. It is just a speculation though. I follow my trend of thinking that Bitcoin's price double every year so it is possible that the 5000 dollar mark will be achieved approximately on that time frame. Even though it is not a concrete claim because bitcoin is very volatile but I will stick to my thoughts  Grin
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:37:51 PM

I think that $5k is possible to achieve at the end of the year as now we are getting closer to the price of $3k which can be achieve in next few days and once it reaches there we can start dreaming of $5k price.
For me I think $5000 is not possible to cross at the end of the year  because the bitcoin price will never be  high soon I think at the end of this year bitcoin cross $3500 ,and 5000$ bitcoin wil hit at the end of the year 2018 because many countries will accept bitcoin it in own state .
Your assumptions for bitcoin to cross 3500 by the end of the year will probably become true sooner than you think as the price has already hit 3000!

With so rapid growth I still wonder about people that think todays price is too high and they are waiting for it to drop. 3000 is still very low knowing that it will hit 5000 very quickly. I think that will happen even this year. It may not be a natural growth, but rather be pumped by mainstream people starting to notice that there is big money going on with these cryptocoins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

until now it isn't yet easy to make a prediction about it and I am not sure if $5000 is possible even at the year of 2018 we cannot say if it can happen at the mid year of 2018 or 2019 all speculations can be wrong and all situation is changing very often so let's just watch how those things are going Grin I am not thinking about $5000 yet but $3000 goal instead .
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:07:37 AM

This price is possible to achieve at the end of the year and not before that as we were close to $3k but didnt touch that price so once it crosses $3k mark then it won't take too long to achieve the price of $5k.

$5k by the end of the year is not that feasible for that huge rise, probably we'd see that by the next halving season.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

This will take a very long time. We know that number is not a small number. See some possibilities then i think it will happen in the next 2 years. This is quite rational because bitcoin will be increasingly in demand.

Long time waiting can be a struggle if it takes a long time and it will not only two years maybe more than that. The bitcoin demand always varies every hour because the decisions of everybody changes all the time and through dumping of their botcoin as they've sell it, that's the very reason why price fluctuates in an unexpected situations. Normal fluctuation really happens but sudden decrease of price visible to fluctuations of graph trend can be alarming to investors and could result to panic sellings; and it's not a good signs of btc price if it will happen becoming a large number of panic sells.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:30:21 PM

I predict it will probably happen in middle of 2018. More and more people are interested investing in bitcoin, which's probably because its increasingly being realized that bitcoin has the same properties as money and can even do more than money.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
MCS23

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

I predict it will probably happen in middle of 2018. More and more people are interested investing in bitcoin, which's probably because its increasingly being realized that bitcoin has the same properties as money and can even do more than money.
I also think that the new 2018 will show New records of the price of Bitcoin. Perhaps the end of this year, my can be convinced of the active growth of the crypto currency. You only need to restrain yourself from not spending Bitcoin on other needs. We must save and wait.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:32:45 PM

When do you think?

Here is the older thread

By the end of 2018 or middle of 2019 most probably, may be bitcoin reack 5k milestone earlier than I predict. So hope for the best and wait for price to increase.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:45:52 PM

When do you think?

Here is the older thread

By the end of 2018 or middle of 2019 most probably, may be bitcoin reack 5k milestone earlier than I predict. So hope for the best and wait for price to increase.
Yeah I am agree with you that the price of  bitcoin will goes to hit 5000$ at the end of the year 2018 because new investors coming in future and users are also will increased that the end of the year 2018. So that time is very important for save bitcoin because in future your money will going to increased.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:53:09 PM

This will take a very long time. We know that number is not a small number. See some possibilities then i think it will happen in the next 2 years. This is quite rational because bitcoin will be increasingly in demand.

Yes right I am agree with you that bitcoin will 5000$ usd  can take a long time because if its  users and investors are increase and many countries accept bitcoin and if bitcoin knowledge is spread in all over the world then bitcoin hit 5000$ and I think this process can take two are three years and then bitcoin will goes to hit 5000$ .
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:13:10 PM

Not long ago I was reading the report of a major financial that established that the maximum price bitcoin could reach on a solid and realistic basis would be $1300. By that time the price of bitcoin was between $400 and 500, and given the relatively stable behavior of bitcoin at that time, that possible price seemed exciting and still far away.

But at this point when the price jumped from $1000 to almost $3000 in six months, I think all the barriers have been broken and I would not be surprised at all to see the $5000 mark drop this same year, despite the negativity of many alleged bitcoin experts.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:34:58 AM

It is really difficult to predict the price of bitcoin and looking at the current rally it seems like it is not that difficult to see a value of above $ 5000 in a very few months and what surprised me is that the price is rallying without any major correction which was not the case with bitcoin last year ,as we usually see a correction with every rally.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:04:15 AM

We can't predict the specific time if we base it in an actual probability of todays bitcoin's growing body of price impact to the market of digital currency. All I know now is bitcoin market demand is getting stronger and you can't control it eventually, because if it happens that current situation of bitcoin next year is much better than today; it's really possible that pirce of $5000 can be achieved after 1 year of price movement.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:56:12 AM

I still think we can hit $5000 within 2017. I am starting to dispose some of my shitcoins to avoid getting bullied by this coming rapid bitcoin growth. July 1 Australia officially accepts bitcoin.
Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Yes we will possibly reach $5000 this year just dont panic selling and enjoy the ride some crash will come and a new surge will follow after.

But still no one can still accurately predict when and how much will the peak climb.
mizan2821

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:55:55 AM

NOW $2950+....Maybe $5000 after the next halving.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:02:07 AM

it will happen real soon , maybe next year or before this year end.  Bitcoin were adopted by many countries this month and morr countries might open their doors to it too.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:06:55 AM

it will happen real soon , maybe next year or before this year end.  Bitcoin were adopted by many countries this month and morr countries might open their doors to it too.
Indeed, there's a high possibility that it might reach that amount before this year end or next year. As of now bitcoin has a quite high amount and I think it will be higher soon if few countries will legalize it.
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:11:56 AM

Let us wait for Bitcoin to reach 4500 before thinking the $5000 aim.  At the current rate bitcoin price is only 40% of the OP's question on when will BTC be at $5000.  There is no definite time or date because we cannot precisely tell what will happen in the future.  But with the feature of Bitcoin deflation, probably bitcoin will break $5000 after the next halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: