Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:21:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152774 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:59:18 PM

This Project are really awesome and great. Their co-workers are gaining popularity for this project. As far as I know they are trying to gain more than of what they are expect and can make this project well known to every investors in BTC worldwide. It is not possible that they can achieve it because as I observed and read their Introduction and their promotion about this project a while ago, I really amaze in their co-operation as a Team. They have great project and they have good relationship to each other as Team mates. I really super amaze because the PBT will equal to 3 BTC in their first day. Amazing project. So, for sure it is not possible for them to gain that 3000 BTC. GREAT!
Seeing the response of the famous founders, there's no doubt of this project, should be have good future. Perhaps, this one will be hottest project on this year.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:04:19 PM

Your project is so awesome and it is really nice. I know that you would be successful that you can help many people with your project. And I believe that they would be thankful for your project and they would not regret their support on your project. I would also support your project because i believe that it has a potential.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:17:18 PM

How do investors benefit from the business model?

There are a number of was profit can be made or lost just like every other coin.  One advantage PBT has is you don't have to sell it to profit from it.  You will be able to rent your PBT on the waves platform in the future.
Another simple thing is that the price growth this coin will be having after the ICO. There would be a lot of Pumps made unto this coin and a few dumps may occur since it's trading.
joined,
as far as i understand, ico can end on the first day, collecting 3000 BTC ?
in which case it can be a 5-minute ico

From the white paper

"On the first day of ICO price of PBT will be equal to 3 Bitcoins (BTC), and from the second to the seventh day of ICO — to 4 BTC. Starting from the eighth day the cost of the token will be 5 BTC. "

So it can exceed 3000 BTC.
Yes it can depending on how the ICO's progress will be moving. But I don't see anything that will halt the investors to invest in here on the first day having the price being 40% discounted on the first day.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
Dontme

Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

According to the 2017 Global coworking survey, since 2011 the coworking projects has roughly doubled as I read in their white paper, they are mostly succesful in every project that what they do or build. Thier foundation is the concept of creating a shared infrastructure with a global community. This is the advantages of this business they have a large corporation. Thats why, this is not surprising that even in their first day the PBT token are equal to 3 BTC. Great! It is nice opportunity to every investors to invest in this project.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:29:34 PM

Your project seems good, so wonderful after reading your white paper, good luck to the team and hopefully get a better replacement.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

This Project are really awesome and great. Their co-workers are gaining popularity for this project. As far as I know they are trying to gain more than of what they are expect and can make this project well known to every investors in BTC worldwide. It is not possible that they can achieve it because as I observed and read their Introduction and their promotion about this project a while ago, I really amaze in their co-operation as a Team. They have great project and they have good relationship to each other as Team mates. I really super amaze because the PBT will equal to 3 BTC in their first day. Amazing project. So, for sure it is not possible for them to gain that 3000 BTC. GREAT!
Seeing the response of the famous founders, there's no doubt of this project, should be have good future. Perhaps, this one will be hottest project on this year.

,,,,,as far as i can see about this project, this has become one of the hottest and maybe exclusive projects that has been circulating nowadays. Rumors are spreading and the popularity is not just slowly rising but it seems to be booming..,, I would be keeping this on my watchlist and see what lies ahead of these project.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:43:51 PM

,,,,,as far as i can see about this project, this has become one of the hottest and maybe exclusive projects that has been circulating nowadays. Rumors are spreading and the popularity is not just slowly rising but it seems to be booming..,, I would be keeping this on my watchlist and see what lies ahead of these project.
That's what's to be expected to this project especially because of the two reputable devs supporting this project and they even became an advisor to the Project. Vitalik, CEO of Eth, and Sasha, CEO of waves, are fully supporting the project's idea and they even advertise it.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

After seeing the good response from the different people it makes me more excited about this project plus the fact that the founders are also great it makes me vey excited.Hope this project will come to success also it is a great  help for us guys.Cheers to the founders of this project. Grin
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

Hearing all these good reviews about you guys makes it more interesting and Ive heard that the founders of these are like stars when it come to these business.Hoping for the success to you guys.Cheers for the founders amd co founders of this project Cheesy
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

Devs, i'm interested on what kind of market will Primal base were focusing? I'm not too familiar renting business.

Soranith

Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

I agree that's why I also joined in this signature campaign, and aside from its popularity I also do believe this project will be successful too. Plus the devs and OP are also active, I can just imagine the success of this campaign.
100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

After seeing the good response from the different people it makes me more excited about this project plus the fact that the founders are also great it makes me vey excited.Hope this project will come to success also it is a great  help for us guys.Cheers to the founders of this project. Grin
Yes it is true that many people who respond to Primal is a very good project, and supported by experienced teams.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 03:12:15 PM

I watch price discussion closely. In my opinon, high price will have a very good effect on the project. We see a lot of projects being announced every month and most of them are cheap, short term, pump and dump staff. This price is a good sign for those who are looking for a long-term, serious project.

100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:16:29 PM

I have read Primalbase's white paper, and I think it will be a very good project and will be successful later on
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:22:29 PM

Devs, i'm interested on what kind of market will Primal base were focusing? I'm not too familiar renting business.

Renting out your PBT will be done on the waves platform in the future.  I would think of it like renting out anything else.  A car, a house, a mining rig, ect...  You will post the rental on the waves platform and then people will be able to rent it.
Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

I watch price discussion closely. In my opinon, high price will have a very good effect on the project. We see a lot of projects being announced every month and most of them are cheap, short term, pump and dump staff. This price is a good sign for those who are looking for a long-term, serious project.

i haven't yet worked with projects who got such a price
i think the result will be visible after a while, but for now we can only predict
and i hope this will be a positive experience

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:36:30 PM

I have read Primalbase's white paper, and I think it will be a very good project and will be successful later on

I know that primalbase will be one of the good campaign in the history of bitcoin, i will support this campaign until the very end. Wishing that it will have a big ico to be raised and it will have a big bounty for all of the participants. Kudos to devs and to the good and generous managers of this campaign.
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

i haven't yet worked with projects who got such a price
i think the result will be visible after a while, but for now we can only predict
and i hope this will be a positive experience

Primal base are focusing on quality and not on quantity. They are eager to push that PBT will be luxurious in the future due to possible demands on renting their space.

ms-yuliya75

Activity: 1148
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:39:36 PM

It would be nice to already negotiate and inform investors about the planned exchanges, for example, Patientory announced trading on a number of exchanges - and, I think, this affected the fundraising success.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

It would be nice to already negotiate and inform investors about the planned exchanges, for example, Patientory announced trading on a number of exchanges - and, I think, this affected the fundraising success.

Answer:
To what exchanges it will be on we can't speak to that until they announce their intent to list publicly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: