Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:32:31 AM

I think all richest people in the world always search ways to make money. BTC are very useful to make money but they aren' t for lazy people. Btc are for people who love to start something from zero, and i am one of them.

Indeed the rich will not be satisfied with his wealth alone, but they will search again and again. When for money maybe people will not be lazy?
Wah you one of them? Me too.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
Well, in my opinion they might not very interested in Bitcoin. Because bitcoin is for investor, and they(rich people) are rich enough then no need for them to invest more in btc. Moreover, in real life bitcoin is useless for rich that its long confirmations. I don't think they are patient enough for waiting some hours for confirmations.
zoelhack

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:46:07 AM

What I think is how to get the bitcoin instantly and there is no interference from other parties.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:58:50 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
Well, I think some richest family also invest in bitcoin because they know what bitcoin is fully and they know that its not scam. In addition to that, as of now many richest families already invest in bitcoin and they called whaled that have a lot of bitcoin in their bitcoin wallet.
For the very richest of the rich families, they simply have no need to invest in Bitcoin, at least they don't invest in it themselves. Their financial managers might invest in Bitcoin but the upper percentages simply have no worries about something as mundane as Bitcoin. They really reach a point where it doesn't matter to them and building a bigger number is all they care about. And at that point, they have other people doing the work for them. That's where their knowledge and interaction with Bitcoin likely begins and ends.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

I don't really see a point of those type of people trying to use Bitcoin to purchase whatever they want since they're already rich. Bitcoin does not have any weight to it when showing somebody the amount of coins they would have, if they show how many paper money that they have then people will get jealous and is more than likely to be controlled by the holder.
I agree. They have sufficient amount to spend to satisfy their needs. What's the point of getting bitcoins if they have much money which much more convenient to use for daily transactions? Another thing is why they have to risks their profit if they can obtain that in their own jobs or businesses with assurance. Besides the risks, These type of people have no time to spare, i think they can't afford to lose time in this kind of business
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:35:40 AM

I don't really see a point of those type of people trying to use Bitcoin to purchase whatever they want since they're already rich. Bitcoin does not have any weight to it when showing somebody the amount of coins they would have, if they show how many paper money that they have then people will get jealous and is more than likely to be controlled by the holder.
I agree. They have sufficient amount to spend to satisfy their needs. What's the point of getting bitcoins if they have much money which much more convenient to use for daily transactions? Another thing is why they have to risks their profit if they can obtain that in their own jobs or businesses with assurance. Besides the risks, These type of people have no time to spare, i think they can't afford to lose time in this kind of business
I think not all bitcoin holders are rich, some are very dependent on bitcoin to meet their daily needs and maybe they only earn from bitcoin and have no other business at all
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:40:39 AM

I think not all bitcoin holders are rich, some are very dependent on bitcoin to meet their daily needs and maybe they only earn from bitcoin and have no other business at all

The question was not if bitcoin holders are rich it was if rich people invest in bitcoin, I think you missed the point of this thread.

And I agree to an extent with the people you replied to that rich people don't have much time to focus on bitcoin and its related businesses, they simply don't need it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:00:08 AM

The question was not if bitcoin holders are rich it was if rich people invest in bitcoin, I think you missed the point of this thread.

And I agree to an extent with the people you replied to that rich people don't have much time to focus on bitcoin and its related businesses, they simply don't need it.

Understandable.  Rich people will focus more on their business and let us ordinary, middle class or lower class to feast on the opportunity given by bitcoin.  They do not have any time maybe to mine or to do things that we do like as they earn more more than what we do.  Or another possibility is they just bought a huge amount and let it sit and wait for the right moment.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:06:32 AM

Understandable.  Rich people will focus more on their business and let us ordinary, middle class or lower class to feast on the opportunity given by bitcoin.  They do not have any time maybe to mine or to do things that we do like as they earn more more than what we do.  Or another possibility is they just bought a huge amount and let it sit and wait for the right moment.
It seems to me that for rich people bitcoin acts in the role of not investment, but in general as a means to hide their finances from the state's eyes. We really understand that using Bitcoin you can evade paying taxes. That's how rich people today are investing in Bitcoin, almost out of their own volition. The fact is that in the world, with the filing of the United States, there is a struggle with unaccounted-for finances.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:15:22 AM

The rich have so much money that they can do anything. Which is important to them. It is possible that they will buy bitcoin in large quantities so that the effect of bitcoi votality is increasing. For small people it may be hard to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are so high. The poor will not buy bitcoin they need a lot of money to buy bitcoin. Different from the rich they will buy and sell their bitcoin easily.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:17:00 AM

That could be possibility because they might be getting quick money through it on large scale by just putting huge amounts of fiat on it. Their stakes could be so big that little change in price might give them huge profits.

But on the hand I also think do they really have got time for it? Or may be they don't care about something like bitcoin that exists. They are having even greater businesses running for them and profit of which is more than anything.

sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:41:53 AM

Yes I know they are now into bitcoins and they are about to make a big wave of investment for this.

One day we'll see that almost 30% of total bitcoins will go to those personalities and rich people that are about to enter bitcoin investment.

It will definitely a good thing for us.

They will control the market though it will give the price positive.

Suromenggolo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:51:05 AM

Which I think of the future by having a lot of bitcoin and investing it, so that old age is in a sustainable state
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:55:34 AM

The rich have so much money that they can do anything. Which is important to them. It is possible that they will buy bitcoin in large quantities so that the effect of bitcoi votality is increasing. For small people it may be hard to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are so high. The poor will not buy bitcoin they need a lot of money to buy bitcoin. Different from the rich they will buy and sell their bitcoin easily.
I completely agree with you on this point. your mentioned issue is one of the major reasons for the volatility of Bitcoin. everywhere the specific class of people is doing harmful jobs so that poor class people have been suffered for this act. but it comes naturally. but if the poor class people have taken it seriously then their strategy should be changed.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

Bitcoin is usually used for trading and earning some money. Rich people wont bother about bitcoin because they already have enough funds. Either they purchase bitcoins, it wont affect us i guess. Bitcoin is not a small thing. It has globally increased a lot.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:10:52 AM

Bitcoin is usually used for trading and earning some money. Rich people wont bother about bitcoin because they already have enough funds. Either they purchase bitcoins, it wont affect us i guess. Bitcoin is not a small thing. It has globally increased a lot.

There are rich people who do trading in forex, so maybe there are rich people who invest in bitcoin, this is still possible because we do not know what kind of life a person who uses bitcoin because bitcoin is very anonymous.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:33:25 AM

There are rich people who do trading in forex, so maybe there are rich people who invest in bitcoin, this is still possible because we do not know what kind of life a person who uses bitcoin because bitcoin is very anonymous.
There is a lot of people that are investing in bitcoin and also trading other cryptocurrencies and not only the rich does that but also the poor and the middle class people and i believe that they choose bitcoin because they see the things that we also see in the future with bitcoin and that is why they are keep coming to bitcoin and that is why they are active in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:17:14 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 07:57:33 PM by deisik

Well, I think some richest family also invest in bitcoin because they know what bitcoin is fully and they know that its not scam. In addition to that, as of now many richest families already invest in bitcoin and they called whaled that have a lot of bitcoin in their bitcoin wallet.
For the very richest of the rich families, they simply have no need to invest in Bitcoin, at least they don't invest in it themselves. Their financial managers might invest in Bitcoin but the upper percentages simply have no worries about something as mundane as Bitcoin. They really reach a point where it doesn't matter to them and building a bigger number is all they care about. And at that point, they have other people doing the work for them. That's where their knowledge and interaction with Bitcoin likely begins and ends

I certainly understand what you mean to say

But this is no more than your assumption bordering on outright speculation. On the other hand, there is a wisdom saying that you should never outsource the primary source of your income. That basically means that if your primary income comes in through investments, you should hold the reins of management and government in your own hands. This doesn't of course imply that you can't have assistants or managers, but you should still control the primary and most important things all by yourself (regarding your investments). Otherwise, you bear the risk of your income being stolen from you by the rogue and greedy managers (at least, some part thereof)

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:22:06 PM

Hmm i don't really know, but i think there are many rich people that invest in bitcoin too, since this is so profitable and it'll be dumb for them to pass. Moreover, they have many money to buy bitcoin.
And i think, it won't really effect us? I mean, in bitcoin, they don't really differ between rich and poor people right? And i heard that bitcoin price is based on the demand. If many rich people want to buy bitcoin, isn't the price will be higher and higher? We'll gain many profit if we sell it.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

Bitcoin can be for the poor or rich it really doesn't matter what matters is how we handle our coins or how we spend it. For the rich people they can go investing in different projects they want because they have a lot of money to use but when it comes to the poor taking risk is hard we have to think twice before making decisions about our coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: