Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20112 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:54:25 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
If that depends on whether the family is willing to participate what not because I only see in terms of sincerity in his life, if still greedy about the world then all people must join the bitcoin.
If you follow a small person like myself it will feel better to use bitcoin and will contain a positive element for the small people.
Collinslevi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:14:55 AM

Looking at bitcoin akin to commodities is important because the effect of news is different. Just like with oil prices, bad and horrible news typically causes for a rise in oil prices. Hurricane in the gulf? Conflict in the other gulf? Higher oil prices because the supply is further constricted. You have probably felt this at the gas pump your entire life, but never considered buying oil yourself to profit from this phenomenon. Although Bitcoin may not have the data or limited enough use to suggest seasonality, the point is that fixed supply assets always rise and fall dramatically based on changes of supply and demand and that is not controversial. Many people have a skeptical or negative view of bitcoin, and are validated when “bad news” comes out, but are confused about why the price keeps rising anyway. Many times, bad news constricts supply.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:20:09 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??

Rich people probably could not ignore bitcoins nowadays, by looking at the current price and its history business is somewhat on their minds.

The greater people use it, the stronger bitcoin would become, so its a positive note to all bitcoin communities, what makes me think is the challenges ahead of us, governments and other greedy authorities is now on the move trying to regulate it.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:32:17 AM

i think small people more interest in bitcoin than richest family, richest family thinking bitcoin is shit because they are thinking get money from hardwork

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nikitano

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:16:32 PM

I consider that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency would be of desire to anybody no matter of their economic status. If I were prosperous, I believe that Bitcoin would even now interest me not for its value or as a means for acquiring richer, but the remarkable prospective of the cryptocurrency would be of desire to anybody. If I ended up wealthy, getting a good deal of cash would allow me to make investments and experiment with Bitcoin.
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:34:30 PM

I consider that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency would be of desire to anybody no matter of their economic status. If I were prosperous, I believe that Bitcoin would even now interest me not for its value or as a means for acquiring richer, but the remarkable prospective of the cryptocurrency would be of desire to anybody. If I ended up wealthy, getting a good deal of cash would allow me to make investments and experiment with Bitcoin.
Yes the small people interest in bitcoin because the people want to earn some money for him so they invest money in bitcoin and they believe bitcoin for me bitcoin my anything
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

A few months ago bitcoin popularity was low. But now Bitcoin becomes more and more popular day by day. Everybody wants to know about Bitcoin. Soon wealthy people began to use Bitcoin everywhere. They are very interested about Bitcoin.
enjotan

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:59:01 PM

I think you are too narrow your thinking.
not everyone is so, every human being has different thoughts and desires. so I guess it all depends on someone's interest to involve on bitcoin, whatever the background.
Kamote_1102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:17:50 PM

I don't think they'll be interested in Bitcoin since they are already rich. that means, they're earning Money with their own Business. and they're too busy to give time with bitcoin.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

I could not say that rich people could ve interested to used bitcoin to make them more rich because i think rich people would be more focus to there businesses than cryptocurrencies. Maybe there are only some rich people will be interested to use bitcoin to invest or some other activities than can be do.
pavelv3

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:08:11 AM

Definitely they would be incredibly interested, they would not have been the richest and most influential if they will not see one thing understood with a nearer and greater appear. They wouldn't be investing allot or placing fat over the coin now, until it's out of the preliminary interval (they we are almost throughout).
stendery

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:23:02 AM

If they will learn that how much they could they possibly earn profit in bitcoin there is a possibility they would invest on it and for sure bitcoin is very famous now and everyone is eyeing on the crypto market.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:02:41 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins?
Yes I think like us they will also become interested to bitcoin especially when bitcoin become legal in the country they are living. As you said they are “rich” they are one of the most powerful people in the world so whatever they want they get it.

And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative?
I think at first it does not really affect us. But later on, when those rich families have known bitcoin so much or should I say if they are already expert to it to the point that they can just play with it I think negative things will come. As I have said on the first paragraph, they are “powerful” and you also said “rich people are capabale of so much things”. We are thinking the same thing.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:10:24 AM

It is possible for a rich people to be interested in using bitcoins and will invest in it because they have the big money to be used as capital and they have the big chance to earn more. Rich people also wanted to earn more as what I have noticed and whatever chances they would have they will gamble it.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

The richest family are capable of so much things, like you said. It is not impossible for them to not be interested in using or investing in bitcoin because the rich people are so different compare to our mindset. Once they something profitable like an investment they will study about it to tell if they are worth it then they will invest to it. One of the rich person that get interested in bitcoin is the well known one of the richest person in the world, Bill Gates.
I agree. Rich people will surely be interested in Bitcoin. Let's face it, they would love to keep their money growing and circulated and if they found out about Bitcoin, they will invest here. They will use their money to buy bitcoin and trade it. Since they are capable of many things, they will be wise how to get big profit here.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:54:37 PM

I think there are some rich people will get interested to bitcoin when they learned there are possibilities of earning more money. Since they have capabilities to invest money they would grab the chance. There are some who are not contented on what they have so they would look for other opportunities to increase their wealth.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

I thinking future is filled with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a high value digital currency than local money. Because, bitcoin a new livelihood in modern time. I hope bitcoin to my life into a successful entrepreneur.
Vaflia

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:18:10 PM

It seems to me that essentially this will not change the situation. It can only add credibility bitcoin, if rich successful people will use it.

Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

Yes, I believe they would be interested in using bitcoin.  Bitcoin and other crypto is a way to live a more private life, one absent of prying eyes and ears.  I would believe this is a base desire of all people. 
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:07:43 AM

I think if someone is already successful or already has a fixed job, surely he will be busy with his business and no time for bitcoin. Indeed bitcoin much in demand of people. But, not everything should be an interest to bitcoin. Because, people's principles are different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: