Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:10:34 PM

The rich are looking for such privileges especially when it comes to privacy in transactions cryptocurrency as a decentralized system is the best for them.
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:58:08 PM

i am thinking on how can i master all the techniques here in bitcoin. I sometimes wonder if i will be successful bitcoiner. For now i am just enjoying. It is hard for me to focus because im presently working.

Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:44:47 PM

I consider they use bitcoin as well because it is not extremely hard, they are able to acquire bitcoin. And if they use bitcoin it truly is a excellent point because bitcoin recognition will improve in the long term
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
I think they also interested in bitcoin and I think they are the people who have a lot of bitcoin and they called whales. In addition to that, many rich families are already invest im bitcoin and I know they have a lot of bitcoin and I think they will hold it for many years.
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:39:11 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
The richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using Bitcoins because most of them knows best about investment and I think they are risk takers too compared to poor people like me who think hundred of times before making a decission to invest small amount of money in an investment because I am afraid to lose it all. They do have advantages in any investments because they have money to invest anytime. Of course it will still be good for us if we work hard and those rich ones would become whales if they've invested huge amount of money into Bitcoins and the effect would be great because price will surely skyrocket though will make it hard for us to earn even a coin due to price too high and of course we can't afford to buy anymore. So while it's still early we must buy now and save it in the safe place.

I think that is right. Big whales are more interested in crypto currencies comparing to retail traders / investors (which is us). Their biggest aim to eat little fishes like us and become bigger. That is unfortunately the rules of modern economy.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

Until now I am still wondering if the bitcoin price increase will continue to rise and I am thinking of selling some of my coins.
In addition many people start joining to get as many coins and they always see bitcoin prices.
I hope you do not just look at the price but the projects we have to finish Wink

This is a dubious idea because everyone is competing to invest and fear the price will go down considerably. This will make a big loss
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:45:46 PM

There are rich celebrities that are investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. They even invest in ICOs.
ariewashere1

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

Doesn't it synchronize the banr new wallet? Addnode pleased
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:18:53 PM

Definetly yes,i thinks some of richest families or personalities  must be interested in bitcoin and one example of it is warren buffet,and saudi prince  because if they are not interested in bitcoin why should they always  critcize the fame of digital currency,maybe this is only thier strategy to criticize but in the end they will embrace bitcoin and accept it in as a part of evolution of technology.bitcoin have done a great things to us small people because they can  make  our  life from nothing to have something now .

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

i think richest family dont care about bitcoins because they already have money for their selves and they think its a scam for them because they haven't tried it too.
LAURA98

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

I already seen rich personalities who used bitcoin in that case they are already in the bitcoin world too. Some celebrities even use online angpao in coins. I just think it's quite natural to have both cause in everything there are pros and cons.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:10 PM

I think, it's not just a possibility, but it's already a reality. I think the richest and most powerful persons have seen the potential of how bitcoins could change the market landscape. The high price point it commands would get anyone's attention, and to them, who has the money to invest in anything would use what the assets they have to gain more money.

valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

I think rich people also use bitcoin or altcoin, if people use bitcoin a lot then bitcoin prices will rise because many people who use bitcoin, we can get to the advantage of the high bitcoin price
hieuskyer99

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:00:42 PM

I are thinking :
How to make a lot of money
How to invest smart
I wish to become rich , Person is useful for society
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

Bitcoin's price will rise if they really are into. They might be in the cryptoworld but not made public for quiet a while. These rich family don't really need Bitcoin since they are already rich. Most who use bitcoin have this dream to be rich thru this but in their case, they just sit around while their money is making money for them.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:47:55 AM

Today I am thinking about how can I be productive and efficient. I am planning of investing more at bitcoin so that I am able to gain and earn so much money in the future. I am also thinking of having a job that is related to bitcoin that could help me be productive.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:52:30 AM

I just know that if they aren't already involved with some cryptocurrency or company backed by a blockchain they will by default eventually when it becomes mainstream.

Bayrem

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:18:27 PM

i think rich people are always trying to be richer so if bitcoin help them and i think it helps so i'm sure that they will try to win bitcoins and even invest here with many ways
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

My opinion, I don't agree to suppose that rich people or people with lots of money join bitcoin. Why ? because they are already rich why still follow bitcoin, give opportunity to poor people who can work in bitcoin

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:33:51 PM

Yeah, they would be interested in using bitcoin and it is good thing for us because the demabd will rise so that the value will rise too. It could have a positive feedback bdcause we can earn too as they can do.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: