Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:54:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 166031 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

Any telegram, discord, slack chnnels? How to stay in touch with?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

SunContract communities — do you know them?

We are very excited to see our Slovenian SunContract community saving up to 40% on electricity costs and we are extremely encouraged to make our vision become adopted globally.
We will be sharing some very important and exciting news in coming weeks and we encourage our community members to join whichever channels are most convenient for them.

https://medium.com/suncontract/suncontract-communities-do-you-know-them-6b304ce3b5c3
flexarca77

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

hi

Reddit SunContract is very alive

https://www.reddit.com/r/suncontract/
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

Despite the lil pumps and dumps affecting SNC, we can see a nice stable growth of the coin. But we're still far of its top 50 CMC potential, for sure.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

Despite the lil pumps and dumps affecting SNC, we can see a nice stable growth of the coin. But we're still far of its top 50 CMC potential, for sure.

Usually pump and dumps on long term increase price of token. Because it has more volume and attract new investors and with its volatility also new speculators.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

Looks like we're on hold with the tendency to go up a bit.  I guess it's time for some media campaign, some actual achievements because if there's one sector in crypto that has any credibility besides the pure financial one, it's the green energy market.  I bought during the ico and made my profit enough to consider this token as a gift, I'm not buying at the moment since I believe it will go down to 15'ish before it goes up again.  Waiting for that moment to buy myself back in (still have some left though).
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

I guess it's time for some media campaign, some actual achievements because if there's one sector in crypto that has any credibility besides the pure financial one, it's the green energy market. 

Well there was preanounced some announcement. I know that sounds silly, but not in ICO Crypto  space.

This actually sounds huge. If it will really be what it says. An energetic partener out of slovenia something similar like Petrol is in Slovenia.  Lets wait and see.   I hope it will not be just some ICO that will start as was MoneyRebbel and the other one LOL.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=SunContract+%28SNC%29&SortBy=0 -  Very important events upcoming
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

When another good exchange maybe from US/EU not only asian ? Like Bittrex, Poloniex or even big Binance.

Man cant you see people are even complaining there is to many exchanges. LOL   
SNC is on enough exchanges. Enough. As it is is totally perfect. Well basically no new exchange can hurt, but SNC is on enough serious and big exchanges all additional will be just a cherry on the cake.

In my opinion, if a coin is on a decentralized exchange like IDEX, I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else. I'm probably venting here but why are people still using major centralized exchanges when IDEX, Etherdelta, and many more decentralized ones are on the horizon. Why would anyone trust their tokens on a centralized exchange that can be hacked, monitored, or exploited much easier than a decentralized one?

Because people are used to use centralized exchanges and not used to use decentralized exchanges. Centralized exchanges are a mid path to the decentralized ones. I believe in 5 years they will be past. 

END SNC users will need a relay simple option. This will be huge hurdle.  I do hope team have good plans for it.

True, I guess centralized exchanges are the "gateway drug" into decentralized ones. I do hope you're right that in a few years, decentralized exchanges will take over the centralized ones. Personally, I almost exclusively use decentralized exchanges. I love them.
I also like decentralized exchanges and I think that if the token could join some more exchange it would be better.

Yes, i do understand if it can manage to list in some more exchanges the price will start soaring again but it completely depends on the owners of the company, they need to have an intention to list SNC in more exchanges.
I think that they need to show more things before hitting another exchanges in order to increase the token value.

SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

SunContract, will be announcing a important, strategic partnership with a top industry leader.

https://twitter.com/sun_contract/status/996426193346973697

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

SunContract Partners with Global Leader Microsoft
https://medium.com/suncontract/suncontract-partners-with-global-leader-microsoft-c2d503194a28

Microsoft to host and run the SunContract Platform

Blockchain-powered peer-to-peer retail energy trading platform SunContract today announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft. SunContract and Microsoft signed agreement at the Microsoft NT Conference 2018 at Portoroz, Slovenia on 23rd May 2018.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Huge day for SNC

Huge day for investors

Important mileston for future of SunContract and worldwide adoption!    Respect to team and community!

23 May 2018, Portoroz, Slovenia

Blockchain-powered peer-to-peer retail energy trading platform SunContract today announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft. SunContract and Microsoft signed agreement at the Microsoft NT Conference 2018 at Portoroz, Slovenia on 23rd May 2018.

The strategic cooperation between SunContract and Microsoft aims to leverage the Azure Blockchain Workbench, a platform that is being developed by Microsoft that will host and run the SunContract platform. The Blockchain Workbench can reduce app development time from months to days. An intelligent platform, it will automate the process of infrastructure development so that developers can focus on application logic and business owners can focus on defining and validating their use cases.

Speaking on the sidelines of the event, SunContract CEO, Gregor Novak said that he was extremely pleased and proud with this development. “We intend to establish a long term strategic cooperation in the blockchain industry with Microsoft. With Workbench, Microsoft has entered the blockchain space in a big way and its technology will dramatically reduce development costs and accelerate time to value for developers, independent software vendors and integration partners alike. We are sure that with the global leadership of in software development, the SunContract platform will become more agile and can host a wide variety of use cases that we have envisioned for our customers in a bid to become energy self-reliant.”

“Microsoft’s vision is to provide blockchain technology that drives real business and economic value. For that end, we are striving to be an ideal tech partner for organizations such as SunContract that are using blockchain technology, offering them our many technical innovations, enterprise experience, and collaborations across business, government, standards and policy,” said Tomaž Valjavec, Director, Solution sales team at Microsoft.

SunContract is Slovenia-based and the world’s first peer to peer retail energy trading platform based on blockchain. It consists of a team of expert professionals with over 20 years of experience in the energy sector. Through this unique platform, SunContract has opened the energy market to individuals that have traditionally been controlled by the whims of state-owned, or sponsored, energy producers. Through the SunContract platform, individuals, especially homeowners, can now choose whom to buy, sell or trade electricity with.

Through the platform, people will now be able to buy electricity, solar power plants, heat pumps and storage units and select between a wide array of energy products and services. Individual energy producers leveraging the power of the sun or other natural sources can now sell their surplus power through the platform at their own rates and become energy independent in the process.

SunContract has already started peer-to-peer retail energy trading services in the Slovenian market from April 1st, 2018. It looks at expanding its footprints to other EU member states as well as to USA, Japan and other countries. The strategic partnership with Microsoft not only gives it an agile platform to build its services on but also serves as a great awareness exercise and opens up limitless possibilities and opportunities, not only within the EU, but in countries around the world.

To know more about the exciting world of SunContract, check out our website https://suncontract.org

FreddieITA91

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

Huge day for SNC

Huge day for investors

Important mileston for future of SunContract and worldwide adoption!    Respect to team and community!

23 May 2018, Portoroz, Slovenia

The strategic cooperation between SunContract and Microsoft aims to leverage the Azure Blockchain Workbench, a platform that is being developed by Microsoft that will host and run the SunContract platform. The Blockchain Workbench can reduce app development time from months to days. An intelligent platform, it will automate the process of infrastructure development so that developers can focus on application logic and business owners can focus on defining and validating their use cases.

Speaking on the sidelines of the event, SunContract CEO, Gregor Novak said that he was extremely pleased and proud with this development. “We intend to establish a long term strategic cooperation in the blockchain industry with Microsoft. With Workbench, Microsoft has entered the blockchain space in a big way and its technology will dramatically reduce development costs and accelerate time to value for developers, independent software vendors and integration partners alike. We are sure that with the global leadership of in software development, the SunContract platform will become more agile and can host a wide variety of use cases that we have envisioned for our customers in a bid to become energy self-reliant.”

“Microsoft’s vision is to provide blockchain technology that drives real business and economic value. For that end, we are striving to be an ideal tech partner for organizations such as SunContract that are using blockchain technology, offering them our many technical innovations, enterprise experience, and collaborations across business, government, standards and policy,” said Tomaž Valjavec, Director, Solution sales team at Microsoft.

SunContract is Slovenia-based and the world’s first peer to peer retail energy trading platform based on blockchain. It consists of a team of expert professionals with over 20 years of experience in the energy sector. Through this unique platform, SunContract has opened the energy market to individuals that have traditionally been controlled by the whims of state-owned, or sponsored, energy producers. Through the SunContract platform, individuals, especially homeowners, can now choose whom to buy, sell or trade electricity with.

Through the platform, people will now be able to buy electricity, solar power plants, heat pumps and storage units and select between a wide array of energy products and services. Individual energy producers leveraging the power of the sun or other natural sources can now sell their surplus power through the platform at their own rates and become energy independent in the process.

SunContract has already started peer-to-peer retail energy trading services in the Slovenian market from April 1st, 2018. It looks at expanding its footprints to other EU member states as well as to USA, Japan and other countries. The strategic partnership with Microsoft not only gives it an agile platform to build its services on but also serves as a great awareness exercise and opens up limitless possibilities and opportunities, not only within the EU, but in countries around the world.

To know more about the exciting world of SunContract, check out our website https://suncontract.org

No one official Microsoft announcement about this partnership. SO?
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

@up

So nothing. Microsoft have many many services and they not make big anoucements from every deal.
No need official Microsoft announcement because for them its normal buisness.
But for SNC its important offcourse and good support and partnership.
So nice to hear this and thats all. Maybe after some time and somhere you find info about support SNC platform but for Microsoft its nothing important to announcement to all world. Simple.
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

SunContract to the moon, there I said it Smiley
As someone who's living in an unspecified EU country, I'm really excited to hear that you guys are planning on expanding. Slovenia is fine and all, but you/we really need to "conquer" more countries/continents Smiley
flexarca77

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

Microsoft in SunContract predstavila strateško sodelovanje na področju tehnologije veriženja blokov
NT konferenca 2018

Portorož, 25. maj 2018 – V Portorožu se je včeraj zaključila Microsoftova NT konferenca 2018, ki se jo je udeležilo več kot 2200 udeležencev. Na prireditvi, ki ima že 23-letno tradicijo, so se strokovnjaki s tehnološkega in poslovnega področja seznanili z najnovejšimi trendi in priložnostmi, ki jih prinaša izjemno hiter napredek na področjih, kot so umetna inteligenca in strojno učenje, tehnologija veriženja blokov in računalništvo v oblaku. Hkrati sta podjetji Microsoft in SunContract na konferenci predstavili dolgoročno strateško sodelovanje na področju tehnologije veriženja blokov.

Strateško partnerstvo med podjetjema SunContract in Microsoft
Microsoft in SunContract sta na NT konferenci sklenila načelni sporazum o strateškem sodelovanju na področju tehnologije veriženja blokov (blockchain), ki sta ga podpisala Barbara Domicelj, generalna direktorica podjetja Microsoft Slovenija, in Gregor Novak, glavni izvršni direktor podjetja SunContract. V okviru sodelovanja bo platforma SunContract za trgovanje peer-to-peer (vsak z vsakim) z energijo, ki temelji na tehnologiji veriženja blokov, uporabljala Microsoftovo platformo Azure Blockchain Workbench. Slednja omogoča občutno hitrejši ter s tem tudi stroškovno ugodnejši in odzivnejši razvoj projektov s tehnologijo veriženja blokov.

»Microsoftova vizija je zagotavljanje tehnologije veriženja blokov, ki poganja otipljivo poslovno in ekonomsko vrednost. V ta namen si prizadevamo, da smo popoln partner organizacijam, ki uporabljajo veriženje blokov, saj jim nudimo številne svoje tehnične inovacije, izkušnje iz poslovnih okolij in sodelovanje s podjetji in z vladami ter pri standardizaciji in oblikovanju politik,« je povedal Tomaž Valjavec, direktor za prodajo storitev v oblaku pri Microsoftu.
»Z Microsoftom nameravamo vzpostaviti dolgoročno strateško sodelovanje v panogi veriženja blokov. S platformo Workbench je Microsoft na veliko vstopil v prostor tehnologij veriženja blokov in njegova tehnologija bo dramatično znižala razvojne stroške ter pohitrila ustvarjanje vrednosti pri razvijalcih, neodvisnih ponudnikih programske opreme in integracijskih partnerjih. Prepričani smo, da bo platforma SunContract z globalnim vodstvom na področju razvoja programske opreme postala bolj odzivna in bo lahko gostila širok nabor možnosti uporabe, ki smo jih predvideli za svoje stranke v prizadevanjih, da postanejo energetsko samozadostni,« je povedal Gregor Novak, glavni izvršni direktor podjetja SunContract.

binkonjam

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

SunContract news in first page on reddit ethereum with 360k followers     Worldwide spread is here

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/
remol

Activity: 378

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

I'm so glad I invested in this project

Small ICO but still pushing like the first day

And SNC's price in satoshi is becoming more and more aware of it, despite the last market sideways!

GO SNC!

NightDream

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

SunContract CEO Gregor Novak on Slovenian TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-y6FVfeLUY&t=46s

SunContract CEO talks: energy self sufficiency, discusses their energy plant empowering a school and using the SunContract platform to trade surplus electricity, among lots more.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

SunContract CEO Gregor Novak on Slovenian TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-y6FVfeLUY&t=46s

SunContract CEO talks: energy self sufficiency, discusses their energy plant empowering a school and using the SunContract platform to trade surplus electricity, among lots more.

It is sad that SunContract youtube channel have less than 400 subs.   In video was said there are lots for people trying to enrol on the trading platform.  I hope we will soon see numbers.  Platform will be soon live for 2 months.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: