Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented  (Read 92508 times)
aesma

Activity: 2436
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

Any plan to offer a BCH service ? Maybe it already exists, I haven't really looked.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7113

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

Any plan to offer a BCH service ? Maybe it already exists, I haven't really looked.

ChipMixer regarding BCH:
We would rather use other altcoins than Bitcoin Cash. BCH only advantages are
1. There is less traffic therefore it is cheaper to send it.
2. It is less valuable therefore transaction fees are smaller.
3. Interface is almost the same as Bitcoin.

Disadvantages are:
1. It is a fork and we do not want to support forks.
2. Blockchain size is as big as Bitcoin blockchain.
3. Amount of transactions is much lower than Bitcoin half a year ago.

We do not plan to support Bitcoin Cash now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

We are planning to extend session to 7 x 24h instead of current 2 x 24h. Option to destroy session manually will still be there.

Glad to hear that as there are some cases people forgot to extend the session after 2 days, it's not Chipmixer fault though.
Moreover at a current mempool condition which causes most transactions stuck for days if we do not pay adequate fees.
Well, we are waiting for this feature to be implemented.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

Wrote in support of 8 hours ago there is silence.
We do not offer 24h support. Write an email to chipmixer@protonmail.com and you will receive reply sooner or later.

We are planning to extend session to 7 x 24h instead of current 2 x 24h. Option to destroy session manually will still be there.

I knew, I knew it was the best service !!! solved the problem
Endless love to the admin and technical support !!
Happy New Year everyone!!

I am wondering, if you don't mind sharing, what were the steps that you took in order to get your bitcoins back once you contacted ChipMixer. I ask because usually once the session expires, to my understanding, it is completely gone from the ChipMixer servers and is therefore unrecoverable since it is the only way to obtain the private keys to your chips. I would like to make sure that I am understanding how the system works correctly. It is good to hear that you did end up getting your bitcoins back, so props to ChipMixer support for that.

I also agree with extending the default session time to a week.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Sharp3r

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

made a deposit (< 10btc, already 6 confirmations) but still see:

Waiting for confirmed transaction. Please refresh page.
If you have javascript enabled, page will autorefresh every 30 seconds.

is it works or scam? i've sent a mail to support but still no answer Sad
did some deposits before it worked well, but not now.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

It works and most definitely is not a scam. Check to make sure you are on the real ChipMixer.com or chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion site and not a phishing site. If you are on the real site then support is not 24hrs but they will respond as soon as possible.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sharp3r

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

It works and most definitely is not a scam. Check to make sure you are on the real ChipMixer.com or chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion site and not a phishing site. If you are on the real site then support is not 24hrs but they will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks for reply!
Yeah it's not a phishing site, i've used it before and it's chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion.
Looks like something went wrong on chipmixer side. Just to make sure i've created new session with minimal deposit and also not working.
So, if someone wants to mix right now - it wont process, wait for dev answer.
tuyrG3

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Thanks for reply!
Yeah it's not a phishing site, i've used it before and it's chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion.
Looks like something went wrong on chipmixer side. Just to make sure i've created new session with minimal deposit and also not working.
Same here.
More than 2 hours after the first confirmation.
Sharp3r

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

Thanks for reply!
Same here.
More than 2 hours after the first confirmation.
Yep, still nothing.  Cry
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

I'm wondering (and if this has already been answered, forgive my ignorance), if Chipmixer supports/ is going to support segwit adresses for mixing. ( meaning that if i send bitcoin to chipmixer from a segwit adress, i'll also get segwit "adress" chips.)

That doesn't seem the case as of now? Would it decrease privacy or? It would surely greatly decrease transaction costs for both parties.
It seems to me that you guys were very optimistic about both segwit and LN, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2120757.0

ChipMixer (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:21:29 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:38:46 PM by ChipMixer

Our deposits are not processing correctly at the moment.

Issue has been resolved. If something is still wrong - please notify support.

I am wondering, if you don't mind sharing, what were the steps that you took in order to get your bitcoins back once you contacted ChipMixer. I ask because usually once the session expires, to my understanding, it is completely gone from the ChipMixer servers and is therefore unrecoverable since it is the only way to obtain the private keys to your chips. I would like to make sure that I am understanding how the system works correctly. It is good to hear that you did end up getting your bitcoins back, so props to ChipMixer support for that.
As long as chips are not withdrawn (their private key is not displayed) then it goes back to pool after session expiry. Even if session expire - chips are not lost forever. The rest is support crew decisions.

I'm wondering (and if this has already been answered, forgive my ignorance), if Chipmixer supports/ is going to support segwit adresses for mixing.
We support segwit. We do not support bech (aka segwit address). This means it is cheaper to spend a chip but address still looks like normal bitcoin address and it is easy to spend.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

As long as chips are not withdrawn (their private key is not displayed) then it goes back to pool after session expiry. Even if session expire - chips are not lost forever. The rest is support crew decisions.

Ah, that makes perfect sense then. Does that mean that if the private keys are shown and the customer does not get to save the keys or withdraw the bitcoins from their chip addresses, then the bitcoins would be effectively lost permanently if the session expires? I would assume that since the private keys have been displayed, they are no longer eligible to go back to the general pool of chips since they could have been saved by the customer, correct? I am just trying to fully understand the system.

Regardless, it reflects very well on ChipMixer when support success stories come to light.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Continentaller

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

Issue has been resolved. If something is still wrong - please notify support.

Your support doesnt answer on mail
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

Your support doesnt answer on mail
We do not offer 24h support. Write an email to chipmixer@protonmail.com and you will receive reply sooner or later.
they do answer... but not immediately as stated above, not a 24 hour support
expect to wait a couple days before getting answered, they will respond
in the meantime what is your question? some of us here perhaps can answer it Kiss

Sharp3r

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

service out of big chips
you should add chips status or smth like that to see if there any free chips to withdrawal before deposit, in other case "instant" service not becomes even close to be instant
Continentaller

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

they do answer... but not immediately as stated above, not a 24 hour support
expect to wait a couple days before getting answered, they will respond
in the meantime what is your question? some of us here perhaps can answer it Kiss
i wrote them last mail on 10th of january...
RiDDi

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

service out of big chips
you should add chips status or smth like that to see if there any free chips to withdrawal before deposit, in other case "instant" service not becomes even close to be instant

++

"no chips left" happens regularly..
do something!
helloman11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY BTC BACK!!!!

I deposited 0,15 BTC to Chipmixer.com and when I wanted to mix them it says NO CHIPS LEFT.. that means the service is not working???!!!

So now I wanted to get my BTC out, and there is NO way!! When i enter get signed receipt it says:

This is a receipt / confirmation that you have received following
private keys from ChipMixer:
No chips withdrawn. Go back to step 2 and withdraw your chips.

Could somebody please tell me HOW I get my btc out of this site step by step?? 48h is ticking.. hope it doesnt dissapear after this???

When I go to import to electrum there is only an empy box? No countine or anything!

WARNING TO ALL

// helloman11
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:08:12 AM

I deposited 0,15 BTC to Chipmixer.com and when I wanted to mix them it says NO CHIPS LEFT.. that means the service is not working???!!!
It's working... as far as I know they just run out of chips at the moment.

Could somebody please tell me HOW I get my btc out of this site step by step?? 48h is ticking.. hope it doesnt dissapear after this???
Deposit All Chips
Takes all unspent chips, gives voucher to withdraw them later (visible at step 3)
do exactly as instructed, go back to step 2 "Mix" and get voucher instead (if you want)
or you can extend your session while waiting for them to replenish the chips.
I suggest you to just get the voucher code now and redeem it later, so you don't have to worry about extending your session
you can start another session later (when chips available) and use the voucher code as your deposit

helloman11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

It's working... as far as I know they just run out of chips at the moment.

Deposit All Chips
Takes all unspent chips, gives voucher to withdraw them later (visible at step 3)
do exactly as instructed, go back to step 2 "Mix" and get voucher instead (if you want)
or you can extend your session while waiting for them to replenish the chips.
I suggest you to just get the voucher code now and redeem it later, so you don't have to worry about extending your session
you can start another session later (when chips available) and use the voucher code as your deposit

Dont understand HOW can you deposit BTC when there is NON CHIPS? This is not good!! How long time for refill???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: