Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2019, 05:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL] ChipMixer Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ | Up to 0.0375 BTC/w  (Read 153507 times)
DarkStar_alt

Activity: 171
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:03:28 PM

Im glad you didn't fall for the SMAS brainwash. I hope you can give me a fair chance. I lost motivation to post since the SMAS bullshit ruined my account but I will be back posting regularly. I have been in Bitcoin since 2011 and speak native english so my posts are quality.

SMAS is a good initiative and I see the reasoning behind Lutpin/Lauda/Yahoo. I like to have a personal list and to not trust the judgement of others though, which is why I don't use their lists (as of now anyway).

Slots increased to 55 (from 50), letting me accept 3 more members.

Username: mocacinno
BTC Address: 1MocACiWLM8bYn8pCrYjy6uHq4U3CkxLaa

Accepted, send me a PM once you change your signature.

Not sure if I've left it a bit late with the recent influx, but if there's still space, I'd like to join please.

Username:      DooMAD
BTC Address:  13cMmfTTyaaquh13cP8b2jsaEygDyEviyr

Username: krishnapramod
BTC Address: 3B6LZLmAjEgXdFAadrFZYqDJEmNB1Ui4YM

I will wear the signature if accepted. Thank you.

We decided that we will not being giving bonus for the best poster as a regular thing.

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:27:57 PM

Bitmixer refugee here... this seems the only good campaign left for Hero Members and up. The rest of campaigns are paying ridiculously low rates to be honest.

Rolling in case you increase spots again or someone gets kicked.

Username:      BillyBobZorton
BTC Address:  1LhYs3fUjCavWHqvsj4Zww6D5TdYVGXutP

xmasdobo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:52:02 PM

Yep the other rates are a scam.

Look at this:

Waves: .0003 for Legendary
WhyFuture: .00023 for Legendary
GoGoOption: .00012 for Legendary

these rates are crazy low... it takes years of good posting to become Legendary. Hero is hard but Legendary is crazy hard. I had a dream to become Legendary one day, but most campaigns dont value the hard work it takes to be active in the forums.

Chipmixer, Betcoin, Bitsler... few campaigns with good rates, and they are impossible to enter because they are always full..
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:45:29 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 06:57:16 PM by craZyLovE0916

Former Bitmixer campaigners should not be allowed here. You are the enemy and want to work for ChipMixer?

Funny. Grin

P.S. I am the only one with ChipMixer avatar + text message.

Username: craZyLovE0916
BTC Address: 1GzCJnu2MTw4RyHXESHxcGdTsMrPDVPp9n

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1418

CS <3

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:06:27 PM

Former Bitmixer campaigners should not be allowed here. You are the enemy and want to work for ChipMixer?

Funny. Grin
LOL. Weren't you kicked from the campaign because of your low quality postings?

Btw, Bitmixer was closed. Why can't they start advertising a new service that can take the place as the biggest mixer? It's not personal.

DarkStar_alt

Activity: 171
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

Funny. Grin

Did you forget that you are a former bitmixer campaigner, and that's where you got SMAS blacklisted?

Look at this:

these rates are crazy low... it takes years of good posting to become Legendary. Hero is hard but Legendary is crazy hard. I had a dream to become Legendary one day, but most campaigns dont value the hard work it takes to be active in the forums.

Chipmixer, Betcoin, Bitsler... few campaigns with good rates, and they are impossible to enter because they are always full..

We had ~15 slots open before BitMixer closed.

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1678

https://unblur.ninja =>lightning network testsite

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:12:40 PM

Username: mocacinno
BTC Address: 1MocACiWLM8bYn8pCrYjy6uHq4U3CkxLaa

Thank you very much  Grin
I'll edit my signature right away and send you a PM!

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1080

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

Look at this:

legendaries can apply to coinroll on a case by case basis though it's not formally open. the rates are fixed at 25c per post but they also pay you for your total post count. i don't know how much it would add up to for a legend.
craZyLovE0916

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:08:34 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 09:10:30 PM by craZyLovE0916

Funny. Grin

Did you forget that you are a former bitmixer campaigner, and that's where you got SMAS blacklisted?

I did not get accepted, therefore automatically blacklisted for 60 days.

You told me to improve my post quality and I have. I also don the ChipMixer logo as my avatar, which no one else cares enough to do and even bumped your signature campaign manager advertising thread. I am fully committed to making you look good as the signature campaign manager for ChipMixer by continuing to write high quality posts in flawless English.

Btw, Bitmixer was closed. Why can't they start advertising a new service that can take the place as the biggest mixer? It's not personal.

Why does ChipMixer need Bitmixer "oldies" when they have fresh Hero/Legendary applicants? Roll Eyes

Of course it isn't personal... just business. Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:59:18 PM

You accepted someone applied after me and even accepted someone without signature in place? kind of a dick move mate.
craZyLovE0916

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:00:20 PM

You accepted someone applied after me and even accepted someone without signature in place? kind of a dick move mate.

Probably because you clearly don't speak fluent English.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:16:28 PM

How about this mate, fuck you, is that fluent enough? I guess someone needing a mixer doesn't give a fuck if I am fluent or not, they'd just need

To see the signature in different boards.
craZyLovE0916

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:35:07 PM

How about this mate, fuck you, is that fluent enough? I guess someone needing a mixer doesn't give a fuck if I am fluent or not, they'd just need

To see the signature in different boards.

At least you admit it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
salsa321

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

CREATE BBCODE,ANIMATED AVATAR,AND MORE 😊

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:45:15 AM

edit

username : salsa321
btc address : 1C1pxpUQJ3hbs4sPaoUcKbmdZnxXE5ufWt
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

It looks like campaign is getting bigger Smiley
I already received last transfer from Bitmixer.. If you guys have free spot, I would like to declare the wish to join your campaign.
Cheers!
xmasdobo

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:25:54 PM

Look at this:

legendaries can apply to coinroll on a case by case basis though it's not formally open. the rates are fixed at 25c per post but they also pay you for your total post count. i don't know how much it would add up to for a legend.

Coinroll looks good with the passive income dependin on your number of posts, but unless you have a big post count your monthly gains are smaller than Chipmixer and I dont like that they pay in $ and not in BTC (it's a fixed rate in $ so you don't benefit from the BTC rises)

Chipmixer should make space for some of the people in the queue, you got some chumps posting and making money while legends that know about bitcoin and actually speak native english aren't making any money thanks to bitmixer leaving out of nowhere.

The rest of the campaigns just dont cut it. Bitsler got some good rates but its annoying as fuck having to get paid in some third party website, the rest are either full or have scam tier low rates.

If I ever become legendary im not working for low rates, if legendary members join low paying campaigns the whole thing depreciates, if they don't join then they would be forced to raise the rates, basic supply and demand.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1899

Your dearest bum chum

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:50:45 PM

Chipmixer should make space for some of the people in the queue, you got some chumps posting and making money while legends that know about bitcoin and actually speak native english aren't making any money thanks to bitmixer leaving out of nowhere.

The rest of the campaigns just dont cut it. Bitsler got some good rates but its annoying as fuck having to get paid in some third party website, the rest are either full or have scam tier low rates.

Campaigns are a sweet bonus and a privilege with obligations to no one. Even if they were paying a fraction of what they do already they'd get enough people on board. And they may not be around forever. 5-10 years down the line people reading this forum will be gaping at how much was flowing every week to posters.

pixie85

Activity: 994
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

I am fully committed to making you look good as the signature campaign manager for ChipMixer by continuing to write high quality posts in flawless English.

I love me a good challenge  Grin Grin Grin

i tried to cash our via egivecash po.. At sa kasamaang palad.. Sa tatlong atm machine na ng security bank na pinanggalingan ko at naka disabled and cardless widrawal.. Is this normally happened?

That's a nice mix. Englishpino Tongue

any give away from your site?? If you want to attract people to invest here.. Give some giveaway for the people want to invest and post the proof of payments...

Can't even spell giveaway right...

well this man investing a big amount because he was thinking that if this succeed.. He's money back 10x or more than he invest from the cheating scammer..  Well we dont know whos behind in this account if he has a good heart or thinking that soon can scam a hundreds people

Very English, much fluent!

xmasdobo

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:28:00 AM

Campaigns are a sweet bonus and a privilege with obligations to no one. Even if they were paying a fraction of what they do already they'd get enough people on board. And they may not be around forever. 5-10 years down the line people reading this forum will be gaping at how much was flowing every week to posters.

They will be around forever, as long as it works to get traffic onto people's websites, and you want your site to be visible in the biggest bitcoin forum in the world. The rates will just keep getting adjusted as the price goes up.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

This whole argument is absolutely hilarious just for the level of spam.

They will be around forever, as long as it works to get traffic onto people's websites, and you want your site to be visible in the biggest bitcoin forum in the world. The rates will just keep getting adjusted as the price goes up.
It only works for a couple of campaigns.  I find it extremely hard to believe that the local boards, which are covered in ICO spam with no legitimate knowledge or caring about others' advertisements, are making money for the advertisers.  Regardless, the majority of people in signature campaigns are just trying to trick the campaign into paying them for another week.  Gentlemand appears to be an exception to this.
It's nothing to do with that.  It's about the quality and intelligence of the poster.  It's completely irrelevant who posted first, you were not going to be accepted.  You spent most of your posts trying to make campaigns think that you're writing more than you are by having every paragraph only take up half a line.  You write one liners and then try to pass them off as several paragraphs.
I did not get accepted, therefore automatically blacklisted for 60 days.

You told me to improve my post quality and I have. I also don the ChipMixer logo as my avatar, which no one else cares enough to do and even bumped your signature campaign manager advertising thread. I am fully committed to making you look good as the signature campaign manager for ChipMixer by continuing to write high quality posts in flawless English.
Arrogant and malicious as well as a spammer.  That'll get you onto campaigns. /s

Why does ChipMixer need Bitmixer "oldies" when they have fresh Hero/Legendary applicants? Roll Eyes
Because many of them are idiots.  It needs whoever is better for the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.