Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

For me, more exactly bitcoin has helped economy many people to be better than before knowing and utilizing bitcoin. Like me, before getting to know bitcoin my income only $200/week. And since using bitcoin for trade, my income has risen over $400/week.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

A lot of benefits after the presence of bitcoin, for those of you who are difficult to find work and still unemployed, then you can pursue bitcoin so that it can make money, even bigger than formal work.

great
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Well, I could say that is true. Nowadays bitcoin is one of the online job in the entire world gave an opportunity to anyone who look for a part time income online. and that's happening already in different nations of course. Where it can be found in bitcointalk.org through in signature campaign in the forum.
Well in truth, it will not be considered as a reduction of unemployment or having a job since the government are not involve whatsoever. I say that it could only make a person earn a living and change his life with the benefits of Bitcoin not being employed.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

yes. Bitcoin can reduce a little unemployment. From which doesnt produce to be produces.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:04:26 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.
but people who wanna living with bitcoin should understand or know many knowledge more about bitcoin.
yes that is right that bitcoin can helpful in reducing unemployment. i think there are som many people who are using bitcoin and earn their livelihood because they do not have their day job and they totally depending on bitcoin. so bitcoin is really too much helpful for those people who do not have their day job. i think that can atleast earn their pocket money from bitcoin.
the jobless people are getting much more benefit from this coin and along with that even the students are also getting the benefit from bitcoin as they after coming from their schools and colleges do not find time for the job so they start to search for the jobs in bitcoin community and they do some tasks to earn some money to make their living happy and to fulfill all of their need with their earnings.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

yes. Bitcoin can reduce a little unemployment. From which doesnt produce to be produces.
I think most of the unemployment is in underdeveloped countries and I think suh countires do not have any idea about bitoin therefore I think it is difficult to reduce unemplyoemt thorugh bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:22:27 PM

It is not only little unemployment but it is contributing a big reduction for those people that doesn't have something to do. As they know bitcoin and ways of earning it that will be the time that they will start making themselves busy in earning bitcoin. And their time will be worth it already and probably soon they'll decide to work for bitcoin full time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:31:02 PM

I think most of the unemployment is in underdeveloped countries and I think suh countires do not have any idea about bitoin therefore I think it is difficult to reduce unemplyoemt thorugh bitcoin.

I disagree with you. You can simply check Spain, Portugal and Greece to see how high unemployment rate they currently have. They're normally not considered as underdeveloped countries. I think bitcoin directly causes unemployment, because some people quit their job since they have better income with bitcoin.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

i think this is a good, rational statement.
It is slowly doing it already, people are getting involved in all kinds of projects .

And there are stable IT supplementary services to btc network which are making good money, traders,app developers, news and all the marketing which goes with it.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:49:14 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:31:26 AM by Zenithar

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.
but people who wanna living with bitcoin should understand or know many knowledge more about bitcoin.
yes that is right that bitcoin can helpful in reducing unemployment. i think there are som many people who are using bitcoin and earn their livelihood because they do not have their day job and they totally depending on bitcoin. so bitcoin is really too much helpful for those people who do not have their day job. i think that can atleast earn their pocket money from bitcoin.
the jobless people are getting much more benefit from this coin and along with that even the students are also getting the benefit from bitcoin as they after coming from their schools and colleges do not find time for the job so they start to search for the jobs in bitcoin community and they do some tasks to earn some money to make their living happy and to fulfill all of their need with their earnings.
yes that is right that those people who do not have job they have good opporutnity to make money from bitcoin. in fact bitcoin is even providing such kind of opportunitey through which we can even make money without investmet, for example those people who do not have enough money  to invest in bitcoinn they still can get good amount of bitcoin from signature campaign in this forum. i think there are so many other ways through which one can in fact make bitcoin without any investment.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:50:37 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 08:48:31 AM by carlerha

defiantly bitcoin is helpful for such people who do not have any day job. to me bitcoin is in fact a hope for such people,they can even make good amount of money that i think we cannot get from anything else. therefore they are interested to invest more money in bitcoin and that is the reason that is the reason that bitcoin is now becoming more famous.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:09:19 AM

The best example would be me, im unemployed for 4 years now for personal reason. Until when i learned about bitcoin, i can see light for me to earn for a living.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:17:56 AM

I agree with this statement. Bitcoin's value nowadays is high that's why doing tasks, services and other things to earn bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as well can be considered as being employed. It's like being employed in professional services. The difference is that you can do it whenever you want and not having a boss who will just let you do his work. Bitcoin is awesome and I hope that it will continue to rise!

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:27:54 AM

I think it does, because when can also gain profit in this thing, we just need a stable internet connection and a creativity about posting in a thread. It can help those unemployed who cannot find some jobs, it can serves as their temporary job, or even a part time job that can serves an additional savings for their financial situation. And also a student can really help this, me as a student it helps me to sustain my daily expenses in school. That is a very helpful things to us. Bitcoin is indeed really amazing.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:59:47 AM

The best example would be me, im unemployed for 4 years now for personal reason. Until when i learned about bitcoin, i can see light for me to earn for a living.

May we know how you are earning here, please? And how that has been sustaining you? Do you earn outside of signature campaign? Because we know that what you earn from it can hardly sustain anyone except you live on less than 50cents daily. You may want to share with us.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:06:54 AM

I think so. Earning bitcoin is an online job, meaning giving opportunity to earn money in an easy way via faucets, offers, advertisements or mining. People who don't have jobs can do this to work earn money thru bitcoin

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:15:45 AM

maybe so, but look at actual then i seeing unusual it  in the gambling industry.
somewhere else onebody has a debtor.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:49:12 AM

I think so. Earning bitcoin is an online job, meaning giving opportunity to earn money in an easy way via faucets, offers, advertisements or mining. People who don't have jobs can do this to work earn money thru bitcoin
YEs , as of now there is more income than a job if you are only have some good knowledge in the internet there are more opportunities in online not only in bitcoins. Bitcoin actually reduces the unemployment especially the graduates after school that have a hard time to be accepted in their job or waiting for a job offers .Bitcoin helps a lot of people in many ways.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

After reading some posts here, i think some of them are correct, bitcoin doesn't really reduces unemployment in a sense of bitcoin as a job. But because of bitcoin has a lot of opportunities, businesses grabbed it which made bitcoin create a lot of jobs to all people, but unemployment will not reduce as long as the unemployed people start working their asses off. We cannot also conclude that a lot of unemployed people are fond of using internet or finding a job on the internet or giving their services on the internet, we cannot tell, we still might need that data before we can say that bitcoin really reduces unemployment but we can conclude that Because of bitcoin, there are lot of jobs right now.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

Not everyone can earn a living out of bitcoin. It needs skills and experience to do so. If you are unemployed but you have skills, like technical skills or trading skills or anything that can be of work for people then you can surely get something good out of bitcoin, but if you have none of these skills then it would be the best option to consider bitcoin just as a secondary option of earning money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: