Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

Maybe yes,it reduces the no of unemployment because they use this as an alternative to have a income and making this as their a career.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

Yes true, the fact that there are many people feel the benefits after the presence of bitcoin. They can do things from faucet claims, trading, mining and follow the signature campaign.

I don't recognize signature campaigns as a job or a work but a task that we will be given a certain amount of bitcoins or other digital currencies in return. I just save most of my digital currencies in hope that it will be more expensive in the near future.
Well, you should already know that the main reason of having or doing Signature Campaigns is to advertise whatever their objective is, it will be like your advertising a product or a goal. And in truth behind the signature campaigns is they're raising their budget. I mean if you would read each thread about Signature Campaigns you would only realize the fact that they are advertising but once you go to their respective sites you would know their true goals about it. Its like taking advantage of the cryptos.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:13:39 AM

Yes true, the fact that there are many people feel the benefits after the presence of bitcoin. They can do things from faucet claims, trading, mining and follow the signature campaign.
For me bitcoins does not reduces unemployment but it produces income to those who make an effort to earn it. It's up to them if how they earn it . Anyway there a lot of ways how earn it.

I do not think that bitcoin can reduce unemployment. It can only provide alternative ways of additional income. In addition, in many countries Bitcoin is still illegal and therefore it can not change the level of unemployment there
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:17:46 AM

I don't recognize signature campaigns as a job or a work but a task that we will be given a certain amount of bitcoins or other digital currencies in return. I just save most of my digital currencies in hope that it will be more expensive in the near future.
Well, you should already know that the main reason of having or doing Signature Campaigns is to advertise whatever their objective is, it will be like your advertising a product or a goal. And in truth behind the signature campaigns is they're raising their budget. I mean if you would read each thread about Signature Campaigns you would only realize the fact that they are advertising but once you go to their respective sites you would know their true goals about it. Its like taking advantage of the cryptos.
Because being part of a signature campaign is really not a job, it is more of like a contractual basis in which you are not a permanent employee, you are a self0employed individual who has been selected to participate in a signature campaign. Another thing to point out is I don't think that you joining a campaign is also considered as being part of an organization because your only task is to put the signature while you are posting in the forum in other words is you are advertising them.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

For me bitcoins does not reduces unemployment but it produces income to those who make an effort to earn it. It's up to them if how they earn it . Anyway there a lot of ways how earn it.
Bitcoin is totally not a job. It can help us with our finances and stabilized our financial income. But that doesn’t mean it can reduce the numbers of unemployed people. One more thing, you need to have patience, courage and strategy for you to be successful in bitcoin.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

Yes Bitcoin reduces unemployment and poverty around the world, that's for sure. There is a lot of people working online with Bitcoin mining and trading and they generate good income from such methods, and many of them haven't regular offline jobs.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

For me bitcoin does not reduce unemployment because there is no employee-employer relationship that take place rather bitcoin helps does unemployed people to earn income even without permanent job and while at home while waiting for job opportunities.

Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

Bitcoin do not reduces unemployment , cause if they do not know about bitcoin and do not want to research so i wil promise with you no use. And bitcoin is just a crypto currency.
Strught85

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:59:15 PM

I do not feel so. Bitcoin can turn into a little further income, but it is now quite challenging to generate.
croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

Well, I think it'll reduce unemployment by suppressing workers. Every person who HODL Bitcoin will simply live off his stack of coins, ahah
I wonder what will happen when altcoin will enter Wall Street. Trillions of dollars in the market cap, everything will just blast off to Mars

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

I do not feel so. Bitcoin can turn into a little further income, but it is now quite challenging to generate.
You dont feel it but thats the reality, a news came out about a teenager who became millionaire because of bitcoin. And he's not going to college anymore, why? When we go to college we always think thay we are about to get good future by being employed to a good company but that kid reversed that thing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:58:45 PM

You dont feel it but thats the reality, a news came out about a teenager who became millionaire because of bitcoin. And he's not going to college anymore, why? When we go to college we always think thay we are about to get good future by being employed to a good company but that kid reversed that thing.
I agree with that, bitcoin not only provides jobs but also gives the possibility to become rich. if you have a skill on something you can use it to get a lot of bitcoin, for example you have good communication and good spoke english. You just need a trust and you can be an escrow, manager, etc. and you'll generate a lot of bitcoin every day.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:01:52 PM

I agree with that, bitcoin not only provides jobs but also gives the possibility to become rich. if you have a skill on something you can use it to get a lot of bitcoin, for example you have good communication and good spoke english. You just need a trust and you can be an escrow, manager, etc. and you'll generate a lot of bitcoin every day.

But these skills you talked above are very special things. Like saying if you're skilled as Marc Zuckerberg, you can get rich. That's why I think bitcoin provides only extra income. It doesn't act like a whole income which you can create your life on it.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:44:18 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I am agree with what you say that bitcoin reduces unemployment and there are really many job that bitcoin produces like trading, investing, joining different campaigns, and also having job online which you can earn bitcoin as salary. Bitcoin really is a good instrument for economy growth.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

You can say that bitcoin might reduce unemployment rate. But the question is does this people know that bitcoin and the others exist? If they do, are they willing to learn new things aside from what they have learned in schools? In my opinion. Bitcoin and the others are just waiting for them. It depends on the person if he or she will try new things or stay on the line and wait.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:40:22 AM

For me bitcoin does not reduce unemployment because there is no employee-employer relationship that take place rather bitcoin helps does unemployed people to earn income even without permanent job and while at home while waiting for job opportunities.

I believe earning bitcoin reduce unemployment because there are others that considered it as being employed. We cannot say that there is no employee-employer relationship because by doing services for others, you are considered as employee by the one hiring you doing services for them. It may not be the usual way of going to office and do a desk job but it is more of a freelance who works online to earn.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:56:37 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
For an instance, yes bitcoin do really lessen the effect of being unemployed for those people who are really see it hard to find a stable job to work on and to get their primary source of income. Witg bitcoin, it aides the unemployment in which is provides income online just like working with a physical or real job but the difference is you work hard online through the use of internet connection, hard work, patience and presence of mind on thinking of such ways to earn bitcoin. But unemployed people must not just stick and be dependent on what bitcoin can provide. They also have to find stable job so that they can have two source of income to have large amount in your hand.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:05:15 AM

That is because the bitcoin is a great source of income for everyone. So that is will reduce the unemployment.

David Hoggs

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:11:19 AM

Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency and it has potential to reduce the unemployment as it has made many f them rich, unless if this technology is used by all because many people cant afford it and dont even have knowledge about what exactly it is.
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:12:32 AM

It seems to me that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate, but helps to get additional income for those who already have enough money to provide for the family, but they are striving for more.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: