Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:13:24 PM

I think  its true actually for the people who can't find a job yet can  earn money with bitcoin.there are many ways that can let you earn from the bitcoin since the world's top digital currency became more popular. bitcoin will surely reduces the number of unemployed .

Yes bitcoin can be an option for those people who are still trying to find a job but I don't think its a good idea to stick into earning bitcoin alone real job is more stable and secure but if someone think that the bitcoin he/she earns is enough then we can't do anything about it.
Real job is more stable than bitcoin. That is true. Jobs relate to bitcoin is only temporary. I can not see someone that works with bitcoin more than 2 years. There are many services you can do but they last for only a month, some even less. Bitcoin is only suitable for investors and anyone wants to earn extra income

Well it's more stable because bitcoin is this new and the bitcoin paying jobs aren't that much developed yet in the mainstream. Also that would depend on what you want to do, since good exchanges last pretty much and even a good local exchange can be profitable and last for some time. Sadly, yes, butcoin is more of an investment asset as of rn.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Certainly bitcoin has reduced unemployment in big way. A lot of people have taken bitcoin as their profession and they are earning a decent income and living a good life. Even though I have a day job, I am earning a separate income from bitcoin for a long awaited dream to come true in future. I am sure, that with the power of bitcoin I will be able to achieve my dream within few years.

Also, as you rightly said that earning bitcoin will also need hard work and creativity. I will add one more thing and that is sincerity like any other real world jobs. Bitcoin is truly a blessing indeed for the mankind! 

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
ATTA RAJA

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:47:52 PM

bitcoin reduce unemployment because we can earn bitcoin online and  1 bitcoin have a high value in dollar and people become rich to earn bitcoin and unemployment reduces.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:14:06 PM

I would guess bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment by creating more jobs than it destroys.

If it is true that a high percentage of those living in poverty are unqualified to have bank accounts, bitcoin could give those demographics an opportunity to make internet payments and buy/sell electronically. This in turn could create jobs and small businesses which otherwise would not have an opportunity to exist.

There are also likely jobs and industry created through blockchain technology.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:55:58 PM

You can say that bitcoin might reduce unemployment rate. But the question is does this people know that bitcoin and the others exist? If they do, are they willing to learn new things aside from what they have learned in schools? In my opinion. Bitcoin and the others are just waiting for them. It depends on the person if he or she will try new things or stay on the line and wait.
Yes It is not the fault of Bitcoin if it is not helping us in reducing the rate of unemployment, but is fault on our end. Most of us are still unaware of this thing. So how can Bitcoin help a person in making him employed who does not even know what exactly it is. Bitcoin is playing its part, we need to more active in order to minimize our problems.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:07:25 PM

That is because the bitcoin is a great source of income for everyone. So that is will reduce the unemployment.
Bitcoins have been providing people with easy methods of meeting their financial demands by just working with laptops and internet. Many literate people were damn frustrated of living a life of unemployment where they have to depend on others for their needs of even got to beg others to feed their families. Bitcoins have been a hope for them.

It's a good provider and eventhough people were struggling for better job, but it's not a hindrance to earn money at your freedom. Unemployment is tend to go like that because of some companies manipulating the salary of every people, that's why most of them were diverting current jobs to bitcoin because of the freedom with digital currency has a bigger advantage compared from regular jobs.
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:16:35 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes, because when you are using a bitcoin you spending your time like when you are working you become bc they have possibility that the unemployment is to become  bc to using bitcoin. Using bitcoin is just  like you are working because in using bitcoin you earn a money just like in working in the  company. In using bitcoin it is profitable it is reducing the unemployment by earning money and extra income thats why through bitcoin reduce the unemploment.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:54:57 AM

Yes its true. Because nowadays it is really hard to find a job to earn money. But by the help of bitcoin those people can earn money even they don't have a job. Bitcoin is easy to earn so it is a big help to those people who are unemployed. And I think the profit in bitcoin is high than a regular job if you just know what are the strategies in earning bitcoins.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:26:16 AM

Yes its true. Because nowadays it is really hard to find a job to earn money. But by the help of bitcoin those people can earn money even they don't have a job. Bitcoin is easy to earn so it is a big help to those people who are unemployed. And I think the profit in bitcoin is high than a regular job if you just know what are the strategies in earning bitcoins.
Bitcoin is being a good place for the people who don't have a job because in that way they are getting a temporary source of income which they can use their earnings in bitcoin to buy the things that they need and buy their wants also for their family and to their self and that is why even the employees are now going into bitcoin than staying at their job.
TagaMungkahi

Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:36:41 AM

First of all please construct your sentence well to make your thought understandable and easy to comprehend.
Well, in my opinion Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, but Bitcoin does create jobs online, it drives business to offer jobs, it drives businesses to release an ICO which make multiple online jobs. Some of the unemployed members here are offering their services to the community in return with the payment of bitcoin, therefore it is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment.

Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:01:37 AM

This situation is just like our subject in economics, it is similar to the difference between job and work. If you say employed you have a job, you are hired by a company for example, and you have a salary. While if you are Working you only have a wage, for example was you have a neighbor that has the ability to cut grass and ask him to cut grass on your yard then you can give him the appropriate wage to his ability to do the work.
This was just my interpretation. Qoute down foe your ideas.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:08:15 AM

I don't think so, people are attracted towards bitcoin because of its price and not because they want it contribute to the society.
Second, a few people did leave their jobs for bitcoin and it worked for some people and it didn't for some people.
And people say one of the main objectives of bitcoin is to remove the banking system  let's just assume that it happens and then no more banks, the unemployment scale would increase like hell so bankers watch out. And if you by any chance have a job, don't quit it because of bitcoin, I repeat NEVER quit your job for bitcoin.

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:49:18 AM

First of all please construct your sentence well to make your thought understandable and easy to comprehend.
Well, in my opinion Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, but Bitcoin does create jobs online, it drives business to offer jobs, it drives businesses to release an ICO which make multiple online jobs. Some of the unemployed members here are offering their services to the community in return with the payment of bitcoin, therefore it is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment.
I think the proper term is WORK and not Job. Base on my understanding they're different. It can help those who don't have job but it doesn't reduce unemployed, they remain unemployed but the have work, as you stated “they offer they're services in return with payment" Means it work and not job.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:53:26 AM

I am one of the people who doesn't job or I can say that I am unemployed person. But because of the bitcoin, I have now job that I can earn more than the minimum wage in our country.

valisa

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

my opinion bitcoin will not have a big effect to reduce unemployment because bitcoin need skill to compete in finding bitcoin. karana kabanyakan unemployment does not have the skills to work
WillMineForFood

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

I think it depends on were are you located specially in my country people know nothing about bitcoin. Anyway in overall people does create jobs and help to reduces unemployment.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:52:03 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:49:05 PM by jekjekman

What do you mean by unemployment? in what industry, because there is a lot of people that is earning a good amount money that is unemployed because they have businesses that is booming and there is no need for them to get employed, so unemployment is nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin really does offer a lot of new opportunities as it is a new revolutionary way of payment and it keeps on improving year by year, It opens a lot of work too so unemployment will be reduce if there is a lot of company will recognize more the potential of bitcoin.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

my opinion bitcoin will not have a big effect to reduce unemployment because bitcoin need skill to compete in finding bitcoin. karana kabanyakan unemployment does not have the skills to work

You are wrong on that part, bitcoin will play a big part for reducing unemployment because we are in modern days that people wants to get paid with bitcoin. And while at home, you can be employed by any person that's into bitcoin.

I think it depends on were are you located specially in my country people know nothing about bitcoin. Anyway in overall people does create jobs and help to reduces unemployment.

You have a point but still bitcoin can reduce unemployment by giving people an opportunity to earn.
Turiettly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

If it is accurate that bitcoin creates jobs and employment possibilities as the crypto sector grows, one particular can make a case for bitcoin lowering unemployment globally with out way too much trouble, as I am specified a lot of in this thread have currently completed.In addition to this, a scenario could be made for bitcoin producing wealth exactly where its essential most amongst the very poor to middle class revenue brackets, which in change creates many rewards which direct to positions currently being created.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:38:17 AM

I think yes, because in bitcoin you can earn money if you are interested and you are willing to spend your time for making money through bitcoin, But I think only the professional unemployment shall reduce by the presence of bitcoin because, working on bitcoin is we need a knowledge that we can use to answering forum question and searching for some facts so that we accomplish the task for money, that why there are few people has no work to be employed  and able to earn money through bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: