Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22687 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 10:05:55 PM

My way of spreading my Bitcoin knowledge is by telling everyone i know, whether they struggle in life or not that Bitcoin will solve any and all financial problems they have.
Some took the advice years ago, some didn't.  The one's who didn't are still slave workers, the ones who did thank me almost everyday, and they took back their freedom by the security of their FINANCIAL freedom thru BTC

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:47:40 PM

Same for me. When I whip out my Bitcoin debit card from my purse people want to know how I got the "cool looking card" xD
Then begins the Bitcoin disussion.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:16:41 AM

I just read a post here about trying to share any bitcoin related stuff on social media.

I think it's one of the best way to spread knowledge about bitcoin since as we are all aware of, social media is now a powerful tool to broadcast everything you had in mind. Your opinion, beliefs, etc.
anheqiaobei

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

I don't want to spread knowledge about bitcoin
People will think I'm a liar(I've tried Cry
fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:41:42 AM

It's easy enough to spread bitcoin to people who do not know it yet, by getting closer to them and giving them articles, bitcoin videos together so they're interested in what bitcoin it is.
ppaul15

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:46:56 AM

i always open pc in a computer shop and the guy beside me see my bitcoin wallet money and he ask how can i use that money if its only virtual. i just said that with that money i can pay my tuition,  electricity and water bill and even my  internet load and cellphone. then he said wow. how does it work and it all started with that
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:53:32 AM

i always open pc in a computer shop and the guy beside me see my bitcoin wallet money and he ask how can i use that money if its only virtual. i just said that with that money i can pay my tuition,  electricity and water bill and even my  internet load and cellphone. then he said wow. how does it work and it all started with that

I kinda same like you, everytime i go at internet cafe my friends always asks me how the did i get all the money i have, and what i am doing to that, then they ask me for help, they said they wanted to learn from me, as of now im still teaching them. Im glad that they are working hard for it, unlike the others, who only wanted instant money for themselves and no intention of helping their parents when they got an income.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:41:07 AM

I keep on telling people around me that I am earning extra money in the form of bitcoins and I also showed them how price have increased over the years and looking at that most of them have started to invest in bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:16:11 AM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
showing our bitcoin wallet is one the best thing that we can do spread bitcoin in to other. Because by this way we are giving a proof that bitcoin is real. When I did that to my neighbor they get interested on it so I tell them all that i know about bitcoin like how it works and how to earn it.
Yes people are more interested in such activities where it comes to the earnings stuff etc. Well there are many people using the Bitcoin and they all have their own way of marketing for the Bitcoin. It is good basically that everyone reacts to his surroundings and apply an own built strategy for to attract the people and convey them to use the Bitcoin.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:15:29 AM

I don't really spread Bitcoin knowledge but if I'm asked I'm happy to tell everything I know about it and also forums and social media help me with this.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:23:58 AM

I am spreading knowledge about bitcoin by working in front of people that have a little bit interest in earning some handsome amount and the most important way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is by telling the amount that we earned from bitcoin because money attracts people and people will work only for money.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:07:23 PM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
I am spreading my knowledge about bitcoin in a good way, like I will talk to them in a nice way and I will show to them all evidence or proof that I can earn money by using bitcoin. I also post or create a blog that all bitcoin to attract some people to get interested in bitcoin.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:19:03 PM

Since I live in a third world country, everyone that have heard that I'm making a good amount of money (for a student) by working online and getting paid through bitcoins, a lot of my friends are asking about it. Of course I can't just say "No" because they would think different of me. I've taught enough people to just tell new people to ask my friends instead. The friends that have successfully learned bitcoins also want to help other people. So they end up teaching their friends about it as well.

And then eventually their friends will learn about bitcoins and their friends will talk about bitcoin's to their friends. And so on. Just imagine a tree. One branch creates more smaller branches. The whole thing is growing and growing so today I actually see strangers know about bitcoin only to find out that a friend's friend taught them.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

I always prefer to point people at Bitcoin's functionalities, and that's exactly how it should be.

What I don't like, but a lot people here do, is that they point towards earning money through whatever free form (e.g. signature campaigns, faucets, captchas), investing in Bitcoin, trading Bitcoin, and the list goes on.

It will result in dumb people that only like Bitcoin because of the financial gain aspect, and lack knowledge when it comes to the technology aspect and everything around it.

Investing, trading, earning through signature campaigns, and the list goes on, it's all optional, but shouldn't be the sole reason if there isn't even a basic form of Bitcoin understanding.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

I teach those people have no knowledge about bitcoin specially to my friend want an extra income.  If i am not mistaken 5 of my friend are making account here on bitcointalk because they to learned abouy bitcoin and they want to know how bitcointalk works.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

I keep on telling people around me that I am earning extra money in the form of bitcoins and I also showed them how price have increased over the years and looking at that most of them have started to invest in bitcoins.
i personally like to start from my friends, and i mostly give the some good examples from different source who are getting good profit from bitcoin. though i  also give them my own examples, in my area when i started bitcoin trading here the number of bitcoin users were not enough may be few people know about bitcoin, but now the popularity of bitcoin is increasing and people are now getting knowledge about bitcoin.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:16:41 PM

By following many social media social projects. Some of my friends ask me what bitcoin is, where I start to explain what bitcoin is, even now some of my friends are starting to learn to use bitcoin technology.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:42:57 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
i think i can easilyshare what i have been learning here in bitcoin thru our social media campaign, in that way we can reach them thru that website because many people are now hook unto it, therefore when i post about bitcoin they would read it and got confious on how does it works and how does it will be earned thru online.
dey90

Activity: 548

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:19:49 PM

What I did to introduce bitcoin, by distributing bounty in social media about bitcoin directly my friend commented what is bitcoin, from there I started to explain what is bitcoin.
I started to explain what bitcoin is, and some of them are interested in learning about bitcoin.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:45:48 AM

I personally spread the good news about bitcoin in a coffee shop with my friends, some of my friends are now investing and making money in bitcoin, some are still undecided and scared to take some risk well its their loss. Telling people that bitcoin is really legit is one way of helping them to reach their financial goal in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: