Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:19:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134817 times)
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

How long this project will run/end ? Just want to know if i can still join after my present campaign and also want to know how much they plan on ICO raised ? This project seems interesting because of its platform and I want to participate someday, Looking forward to the answer.

Thanks in advance.   Grin

bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:11:05 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 07:25:06 PM by bitvoyager

what will be the prise of 1 OAX token ?
is there benefit for early buyer ? reduced fees or something else ?

what will be the prise of 1 OAX token? - $0.75

is there benefit for early buyer ? reduced fees or something else?
The possibility to buy tokens before they gone.
There is no discount on Pre-sale, tokens are at the same price.
The minimum allotment for pre-sale is $50,000 USD
If you are interested to get involved in the Pre-sale phase, mail at projectstallman@openanx.org

Thanks for the interest in the project, easyrimka

bitvoyager

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:58:42 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 06:08:55 PM by bitvoyager

How long this project will run/end ? Just want to know if i can still join after my present campaign and also want to know how much they plan on ICO raised ? This project seems interesting because of its platform and I want to participate someday, Looking forward to the answer.

Thanks in advance.   Grin

ICO - up to 1 month starting from the June 22nd, Bounty program - 1-2 months

We haven't totally fixed the date. The tokens are set aside, but we'll either run to the end anyway,
or we'll round out generously (paying for that full week and maybe the next depending on how people get the word out)

No point just turning it off as we'll still be building a project and engagement is good. We aren't just pump and dumping!

Project - forever  Smiley

You may check the milestones at our site: https://www.openanx.org/en/

Thanks for the good words and welcome, Nakakapagpabagabag!

daburone

Activity: 183
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

What does owning OAX mean? Are there dividends? Profit sharing fees? I mean, how does one get value from these tokens?
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:09:47 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 07:22:31 PM by bitvoyager

What does owning OAX mean? Are there dividends? Profit sharing fees? I mean, how does one get value from these tokens?

Thanks for the questions, daburone

OAX mean OpenANX. Well-known ANX International stands behind the platform.
"kickstarted by ANX's technology, experience in operating an exchange, infrastructure, and wide network of users.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANX_(Hong_Kong_company), https://www.openanx.org/en/

There will no be dividends and fees, tokens will be used for purchasing the membership on platform.
"OAX is a token that can be exchanged for membership in the DAO and/or its association.
Members will be entitled to certain privileges, including but not limited to voting privileges
on major operational decisions relating to the openANX platform..."
You can read more about OAX tokens at White paper, page 18:
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/whitepaper/openANX_White_Paper_ENU_V2.3.3.pdf

How does one get value from these tokens?

https://openanx.slack.com/messages/C4R527SJC/

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:25:32 PM

what will be the prise of 1 OAX token ?
is there benefit for early buyer ? reduced fees or something else ?

what will be the prise of 1 OAX token? - $0.75

is there benefit for early buyer ? reduced fees or something else?
The possibility to buy tokens before they gone.
There is no discount on Pre-sale, tokens are at the same price.
The minimum allotment for pre-sale is $50,000 USD
If you are interested to get involved in the Pre-sale phase, mail at projectstallman@openanx.org

hi sorry , i was asking benefits for people who participated the ICO, when OpenAx will be launched, is there any benefits for such users in the future ?
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:49:37 PM

Thanks in advance.   Grin

ICO - up to 1 month starting from the June 22nd, Bounty program - 1-2 months

We haven't totally fixed the date. The tokens are set aside, but we'll either run to the end anyway,
or we'll round out generously (paying for that full week and maybe the next depending on how people get the word out)

No point just turning it off as we'll still be building a project and engagement is good. We aren't just pump and dumping!

Project - forever  Smiley

You may check the milestones at our site: https://www.openanx.org/en/

Thanks for the good words and welcome, Nakakapagpabagabag!

Ow nice, 2months was good, like Nakakapagpabagabag i also want to join here because this campaign has a good goal afterwards also I know its will more better if there are event like video, just suggestion because I love making video and editing was give me so much fun. I hope there are event so that i can participate even I am from the other campaign. Will try to invest for this when i got my money.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:15:13 PM

there was no upper limit? how much needs to be collected?

if ICO is completed on the first day, will it end of signature campaign and other campaigns ?  Smiley
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:43:30 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 05:37:52 PM by bitvoyager

if ICO is completed on the first day, will it end of signature campaign and other campaigns ?  Smiley

Thanks for questions, aikklond

On the Token sale, we have 30,000,000 tokens for this sale at .75 cents (equivalent) in ETH. That makes the list pricing of all tokens and hard ceiling $22.5 million USD

if ICO is completed on the first day, will it end of signature campaign and other campaigns ?
It will last at least till the end of the week Wink

Just to clarify, if the program runs through to the end (midnight July 21) that would be just shy of 7.5 weeks. If we finish early it will be around, 3-4 weeks at the earliest. If that is the case, we will round out the full week (for example if it's Monday we'll pay through to the end of that week) then close out.

Of course, if people go ABOVE and beyond in their help promoting the project, we may consider paying an extra week to those guys who we think did awesome work.

Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:26:25 PM

Wow, good decentralized project with hardworking Chinese Team who is supported by some Australians. If you can integrate multiple asset gateways into one asset gateway, this would be groundbreaking in the market.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:28:54 PM

Is there still a slot to be community management?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

I think you should PM the dev or reach to him using slack regarding to your questions.
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:01:02 AM

New Partnership and Advisor News!

Things are starting to move very quickly over here, and we are overwhelmed with the support and interest in the openANX Project!
We’ve had some productive meetings and great discussions and we’d like to formally welcome one new advisor to our Project.

Peter Smith is now onboard as an advisor!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/1psmith/

Founder and CEO of Blockchain, a financial technology and data company that has empowered millions of users across the globe to store
and transact digital value quickly and without costly intermediaries. Under his leadership, Blockchain has become the market leader
in digital currency and distributed ledger technology. By 2016, Blockchain’s software has powered over 100M transactions around the world.

Peter is very well regarded for his insight and thought leadership and it is an honor to have him onboard to share his expertise.

In addition, Will Warren and Amir Bandeali from the 0xproject (zero-x project) were in Hong Kong to talk to Hugh Madden and Dave Chapman
from the openANX team and are now onboard as an engineering partner!

The 0xproject are extremely well known in the space since the launch of their white paper about their protocol for low friction P2P trading of ERC20 tokens.

Will Warren - https://www.linkedin.com/in/will-warren-92aab62b/
Amir Bandeali - https://www.linkedin.com/in/abandeali1/

https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/new-partnership-and-advisor-news-6c1d7211f90

ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:47:48 AM

Wow, good decentralized project with hardworking Chinese Team who is supported by some Australians. If you can integrate multiple asset gateways into one asset gateway, this would be groundbreaking in the market.

Hi Pfizer, thanks for the support (I think) our team isn't all Chinese, or all Australians, but we are hardworking. Our aim is to provide as many Asset Gateways as possible as this competition makes it better for consumers.

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 05:19:34 AM

I think you should PM the dev or reach to him using slack regarding to your questions.

Hi guys! Join the Slack here and PM tlynch (That's AsiaNexgen)

https://join.slack.com/openanx/shared_invite/MTk1NjQ2NjI2MTEyLTE0OTcyNzY3MjEtMTA3YTFkM2Q3ZA

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:35:27 AM

Chandler Guo ? that is very famous guys in china .
I think OpenANX is good project because have this guy on it
Cyndonald

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

Thanks for questions, aikklond

On the Token sale, we have 30,000,000 tokens for this sale at .75 cents (equivalent) in ETH. That makes the list pricing of all tokens and hard ceiling $22.5 million USD

if ICO is completed on the first day, will it end of signature campaign and other campaigns ?
It will last at least till the end of the week Wink

Just to clarify, if the program runs through to the end (midnight July 21) that would be just shy of 7.5 weeks. If we finish early it will be around, 3-4 weeks at the earliest. If that is the case, we will round out the full week (for example if it's Monday we'll pay through to the end of that week) then close out.

Of course, if people go ABOVE and beyond in their help promoting the project, we may consider paying an extra week to those guys who we think did awesome work.

it's interesting to see this plan . I will wait for ICO launching and I will join this project .
My signature campaign will finish at the end of week and I will support this thread .
radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

hey openANX team, are you planning to increase the hardcap? It seems that even half the good projects of openANX are able to pull of 150m dollars in an hour. rather than having a fixed price, why wouldn't you just put a hardcap and let the investors decide the price per token?

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

Joined the company.  I like the activity of the team and user perspective.
Peter Smith is currently on board as an advisor.  This is amazing news.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

I have a question about the bounty campaign. The ICO starts at June 22nd, but the bounty campaign period is about 1 to 2 month. If the ICO tokens are sold out in a short time since it is a promising project. Will the bounty campaign ended in just after the ICO ended?

Hi  juicejoyce thanks for the note. Just to clarify, if the program runs through to the end (midnight July 21) that would be just shy of 7.5 weeks. If we finish early it will be around, 3-4 weeks at the earliest. If that is the case, we will round out the full week (for example if it's Monday we'll pay through to the end of that week) then close out.

Of course, if people go ABOVE and beyond in their help promoting the project, we may consider paying an extra week to those guys who we think did awesome work. I'll run it past AsiaNexgen to confirm, but that seems likely at this stage.

Thank you for your nice answer. I think I have not enough time to participate in your bounty campaign since I have joined the SONM's. But I will buy some tokens on June 22nd.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: