Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134469 times)
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

AMA with @OAX_Foundation in ARK Slack

Join: https://ark.io/slack/  >  #trading_altcoins

are OAX have partnership with Ark.io ? or it just an interview OAX team with Ark.io?
i hope OAX have good partnership with Ark.io Smiley

Ark is facilitating by using their channel both projects are promising so this kind of collaboration would bring positive results for both sides. This project has very good concept and very professional people in team so this ICO is looking big thing.

Thanks, guys! Possibly there will be such collaboration in the future.
I can see that a good tendency appears in the crypto world these days.
Synergy, which gives advantages to the collaborating sides and brings growth to the community at all.
About OAX partners to the moment. You can find the list on the site: https://www.openanx.org/en/
The most well-known is https://0xproject.com/

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fininspector

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:38:51 PM

I think ICO openANX will successfull, where can I buy tokens of openANX?
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:48:01 PM

Details are in their Web Site:https://www.openanx.org/en

Only 14 hours left for the beginning of their ICO and hopefully they'll be very successfull. They also explained that 1 ETH = 478.68 OAX for the sale.  Wink

bitvoyager

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:54:14 PM

Details are in their Web Site:https://www.openanx.org/en
Only 14 hours left for the beginning of their ICO and hopefully they'll be very successfull. They also explained that 1 ETH = 478.68 OAX for the sale.  Wink

Thank you for good wishes, fininspector! Thanks, HAARP!
You can buy it only on the official openANX site: https://www.openanx.org/en/
The Token Sale will start at 1pm GMT 22 June 2017
You can read the Token Sale Summary Sheet to find more detailed info:
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_Token_Sale_Summary_Sheet_ENU.pdf

THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED OR SENT VIA EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA OR
ANY INSTANT MESSAGING APPLICATIONS OR GROUPS. THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS IS PROVIDED
ONLY ON WWW.OPENANX.ORG

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

bitvoyager

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

Any benefit for Token holders?

Thanks for the question, Metros!

"OAX is a token that can be exchanged for memberships in the DAO and/or its association"
You may check all the info about benefits of Token ownership here - 5 The OAX Token:
White Paper, Page 18 - https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/whitepaper/openANX_White_Paper_ENU.pdf

bitvoyager

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:41:23 PM

Hugh Madden, project Technical Director is answering questions at the Ethereum Meetup Hong Kong, June 20 2017

About Centralized Exchanges:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxoTLwMkgA&t

About Collateral and CreditRisk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6NBCixj8E&t

THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED OR SENT VIA EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA OR
ANY INSTANT MESSAGING APPLICATIONS OR GROUPS. THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS IS PROVIDED
ONLY ON WWW.OPENANX.ORG

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

paisan8

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ZjxF06f.png

Hugh Madden, project Technical Director is answering questions at the Ethereum Meetup Hong Kong, June 20 2017

About Centralized Exchanges:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxoTLwMkgA&t

About Collateral and CreditRisk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6NBCixj8E&t

ONLY ON WWW.OPENANX.ORG

this might be good info if you could here wtf they are saying
paisan8

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:26:52 AM

does one need kyc identity verification to participate in this ico?
rednatic1m

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:17:51 AM

will be buying some. hope u guys have huge success. Its about time chinese pro team comes in and make it big
ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 04:19:30 AM

Hi,

First of all the project seems to be really interesting and ambitious even for me who is completely new for cryptocurrencies and blockchains. I am going to buy OAX with a goal to get some more return in future, but before doing that I have to understand is there any prospect that OAX will rise in price in future. I would be grateful if you could answer those.

1. What do I get except voting privileges as an owner of OAX tokens?
2. I have read the whitepaper, as far as I understood I cannot sell OAX tokens and it can only be exchanged? What does it mean?
3. Maybe that question to the community, do you think that the price of OAX tokens may rise in price in future if the project is successful?

I am sorry if my questions seems to be dumb or newbie Smiley I got to know about openanx just yesterday

Hey mattz098, no your questions aren't dumb at all.

Let me try to answer... OAX tokens gain access to voting privileges, as discussed. This allows you to have a say in the future direction of the platform. In the future, this may provide other benefits, but this is still in concept phase.

Memberships can be swapped, certainly. Whether or not tokens can be traded is really out of our hands.

Last, I can't predict the future, nor do I want to be seen building hype. If you like the project, concept stage is a good time to get involved. A lot of people understand what we are trying to do with the platform and want to get involved now. Likely when the prototype is deployed and woking, people who find the whole thing theoretical now will likely feel more confident with something concrete. It depends on if you are excited by the idea.

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
paisan8

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:13:54 AM

Hi,

First of all the project seems to be really interesting and ambitious even for me who is completely new for cryptocurrencies and blockchains. I am going to buy OAX with a goal to get some more return in future, but before doing that I have to understand is there any prospect that OAX will rise in price in future. I would be grateful if you could answer those.

2. I have read the whitepaper, as far as I understood I cannot sell OAX tokens and it can only be exchanged? What does it mean?
3. Maybe that question to the community, do you think that the price of OAX tokens may rise in price in future if the project is successful?

I am sorry if my questions seems to be dumb or newbie Smiley I got to know about openanx just yesterday

Let me try to answer... OAX tokens gain access to voting privileges, as discussed. This allows you to have a say in the future direction of the platform. In the future, this may provide other benefits, but this is still in concept phase.

Memberships can be swapped, certainly. Whether or not tokens can be traded is really out of our hands.

Last, I can't predict the future, nor do I want to be seen building hype. If you like the project, concept stage is a good time to get involved. A lot of people understand what we are trying to do with the platform and want to get involved now. Likely when the prototype is deployed and woking, people who find the whole thing theoretical now will likely feel more confident with something concrete. It depends on if you are excited by the idea.

so the only value  holding a token bestows is the ability to vote?
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:18:59 AM

Hi,

Is the token necessary for the openanx network to function? In other words do people need to buy the tokens to make use of the decentralised exchange?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
titan20

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

Hi,

Is the token necessary for the openanx network to function? In other words do people need to buy the tokens to make use of the decentralised exchange?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:24:36 AM

Hi,

I am not so sure if this was mentioned before though I am just going to ask...is this project related to ANX?

I see the Twitter posts from openANX and I can somewhat tell that the ANX company likes a few tweets from the project. The name seems like they are related somehow as well.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 08:36:43 AM

Hi,

I am not so sure if this was mentioned before though I am just going to ask...is this project related to ANX?

I see the Twitter posts from openANX and I can somewhat tell that the ANX company likes a few tweets from the project. The name seems like they are related somehow as well.

Hey Hong Kong! Thanks for the question. The Open ANX Foundation is leading the team running openANX (the project) ANX International is a founding backer of the project, along with Chandler Guo (China) Jehan Chu (Hong Kong) Bok Khoo (Australia) and others. ANX International is providing much of the initial IP of the project (order matching engine etc) and will plug into the project as an Asset Gateway when the prototype is live. Hugh Madden, project Technical Director, conceived much of the idea and technical thinking behind openANX, and he is the CTO of ANX International, so that's where the overlap comes from.

ANX International will continue to run its business, and the openANX project will be overseen by the Foundation (a non-profit making entity)

ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 08:39:28 AM

Hi,

Hi titan20, we want to make the platform open to everyone, to speed adoption. We also understand that for the platform to be viable, there will need to be some access fee. As such, we will have a nominal fee to use, currently we like using something like "The Economist" magazine's "Big Mac Index" or something similar. Hope that answers your question.

bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:39:36 AM

What KYC info will be required to withdraw our coins?
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:45:51 AM

Can we send ETH from an exchange?
titan20

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:46:13 AM

Hi,

Hi titan20, we want to make the platform open to everyone, to speed adoption. We also understand that for the platform to be viable, there will need to be some access fee. As such, we will have a nominal fee to use, currently we like using something like "The Economist" magazine's "Big Mac Index" or something similar. Hope that answers your question.

No it doesnt. A simple yes or no would suffice. But i have to interpret your answer now. So the fee is payed in OAX tokens? or something else?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:50:06 AM

It is reasonable and good price for the contributors to buy in crowdfunding at 1 ETH=478.68 OAX. Hardly there are 2 hours and few minutes to prepare your money to grab some. A lot of hype is for this project so I expect huge rush of investors to buy tokens. It may be another fastest sold out ICO keeping the trend up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: